Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,772)

Showing posts 75,421 - 75,440 of81,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I mow about 2 acres and enjoy doing it, especially since when I was a young teen I had to mow a good part of it with an old manual reel mower with no engine. LOL For gardening, I was the mule and had to pull the push plow while my dad laid out the rows or tilled in between the rows. I guess being the "mule" is why I am now so stubborn. LOL

I had a heart attack and carotid artery surgery in 2009 and the CREATOR keeps me around to admire his handiwork including the grass. I can worship here just as well as in Church, although I do go to church and I am just too stubborn to croak until the Good Lord says it is my time and when it is, I will go out smiling.
Ugh

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Birds falling wveeywhwre

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Another beautiful day. A little rain and thunder but still nice!
Test

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Test
Corey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

It all has a natural, rational explanation. The bible is a bunch of crap.
Wifispy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Corey wrote:
It all has a natural, rational explanation. The bible is a bunch of crap.
satan loves you corey..now go' run away and follow ur leader' go, go. Corey. Satans calling, and your going to get the obama award for that reply. Christians are terrorist
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

good evening guys!

got hubby out the door finally and was going to turn in but thought....hmm wonder whats going on in topixland. looks like its been pretty slow this weekend on here.

so i guess back to me then....

hubby is stopping by the main office in the morning to put in his two weeks. so of course i have officially freaked out and started applying for a second job in the evenings. i know (well...he says) we will be ok and his v.a. entitlement should kick in soon after he starts school. we have been saving money and stock piling goods for a little bit too...but i just cant calm down till the check is in the bank. sigh....

wonder how many wars have been started with a women whose stability is threatened? lol it will make you do some crazy things.... re-joining the fast food industry after my bout at the hut last year is down right bat-s#it crazy...but here i go! on the one hand i know the lord will provide.... but the other more irrational and slightly louder hand is totaling up bills and counting cans and bags of beans.

well off that tangent and on to another.

poor joe poodle is sick and has been throwing up every time he eats since Saturday morning. probably just something viral he caught from me and all the other animals i am around but i had my brothers family over Friday night for supper and i cant totally rule out poison a la meatloaf. so he is coming to work with me in the morning so my boss can have a look.(not that i think im sharing anything new but..... for all you that have four legged friends) onions are toxic to dogs and in the right amounts can cause heart and renal (kidney) failure. he would have had to eat a good bit of meatloaf to get enough onions to do anything really but who knows how much of it my nieces would have pawned off on him to get to their dessert quicker so i figure.... free doggy healthcare anyway... i would rather ere on the side of caution and let them take some blood.
i have only seen one case of onion poisoning and it was in a boxer that ate the whole meatloaf off the table while no one was looking, and there wasn't really a whole lot of vomiting going on...just constipation, bad gas, and bad anemia (because the onions actually cause their bodies to break down their own blood cells which is also what leads to the kidney failure) but that dog had to stay there a whole week on fluids so it can be really serious. yup i would rather just get him checked.

he thinks his name is "poor baby" now.lol

have a good night everyone.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Well, another cool morning. Might get a few showers today, but that doesn't worry me much. Hope you all will be safe! Have a great day!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey BIRD threaders. I hope you all are enjoying the hot humid weather. I have so enjoyed the swimming in the last couple days. Still pretty cold, but this week ought to heat it up good.

Have to work this evening for a few hours, so I am off to get a bite to eat and get ready. I hope you all have your AC on. It feels so good coming in from the heat and humidity. Love it. I will leave you with a few good videos and the earthquake report. There is some crazy weather going on again, tornados, freak snow storms and Arkansas rocking a little.

Enjoy your day.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Love this one on Armed Forces Day!

The Emotional Reunion of a Soldier and the Dog That Saved His Life in Afghanistan

Sgt. Ross Gundlach served in the Marines alongside a dog named Casey; Casey spent everyday with him, saved his life and gave him love in a terrible place. Ross missed the dog terribly and wished they could somehow be reunited... and thank God, that wish came true!!

http://www.godvine.com/The-Emotional-Reunion-...

Too cute. Dogs are so smart.

Smart Dog Gets Her Frisbee in a Clever Way

When Maya the Weimaraner lost her frisbee in the pool, she knew she wasn't allowed to jump in and retrieve it... so this clever puppy does something so smart to get her toy back! Just watch!
http://www.godvine.com/Smart-Dog-Gets-Her-Fri...

This one is amazing...
Gorilla Miraculously Saves Toddler's Life After He Fell into a Dangerous Den

God's angels truly come in all shapes and sizes! After a toddler fell many feet into a dangerous gorilla enclosure, a lone gorilla protected him and cradled him, keeping him away from the aggressive gorillas until paramedics arrived. This scene is unbelievable, a must see!

http://www.godvine.com/Gorilla-Miraculously-S...

Sea Lion Gets Concerned For a Little Girl

What one sea lion affectionately does for a little girl is the cutest thing ever! The girl was playing near the sea lion enclosure and then she fell; when she did, the sea lion closest to her grew concerned and looked to make sure she was okay. Too cute!

http://www.godvine.com/Sea-Lion-Gets-Concerne...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

For the BIRDS:

Distraction: Bird won't stop talking

Disco the parakeet simply won't shut up. And it's really cute. And real!

http://www.cnn.com/video/...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Earthquakes and the Madrid Fault Area

Arkansas 3 so far
Magnitude: 3.2

Oregon
Magnitude: 4.1

California and Alaska are still having them.

Elsewhere:

Chile
Magnitude: 6.8

Afghanistan
Magnitude: 5.1

Russia
Magnitude: 5.1

Phillipines 4.9, Iran 4.8, Turkey, Greece, Bosnia and Puerto Rico having earthquakes too.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Beautiful day!
I know it was a little hot, but still nice.
Weekly geopolitical news

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

http://truthseeker1313.com/2013/05/20/ben-ful...
Ben Fulford (May 20 2013)~ Signs Of End Game In Washington D.C. Proliferate, End Of Cold War In North East Asia Also Coming

One of the most frustrating but necessary things for journalists is to hold information on embargo until a go ahead is given for publishing. This is one of those frustrating times. Embargoes are needed to ensure plans are not sabotaged and lives are not endangered.

However, there are enough hints available in the public domain for us to put some dots together. What is clear is that there is a lot of hysteria in Washington D.C.(IRS, Benghazi etc.) and London, England (pedophilia, gold market). It is also clear that for at least six months public statements by the US State Department repeated in the Zionist media have been regularly contradicted by the Pentagon. There are also proliferating signs of a breakdown in the financial system. All of this points to some sort of dramatic black swan incident soon. We will talk more about this below.
In Asia as well, secret negotiations with North Korea and among Asian powers are clearly preparations for a change in the post-war global power structure. The visit to North Korea last week by Isao Iijima, special envoy of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, was a case in point. We got four different versions of what was talked about, two Japanese, one North Korean and one Chinese. Like the Sufi story of the blind men and the elephant (an elephant is big and flat, it is like a hose, it is like a tree trunk etc.) you need to piece the different versions together to figure out what is really going on. What the stories all agree upon though is that the visit was a best a fishing expedition, at worst a failure.

A source in the Japanese imperial family had the most interesting take on what Iijima had to say to the North Koreans. According to this source, Iijima asked the North Koreans if they would be willing to host 1 million Sabbatean refugees expected to want to leave Europe and the United States soon and was told no. This story about 1 million refugees looking for a place to go after leaving the United States has propped up repeatedly and from enough different sources that it seems to stem from a genuine belief that 1 million people will be asked to leave the US once the truth about what has been done by them to the American people is made public. My sources say they will not be allowed to leave but will have to face the music (i.e. be sent to the FEMA camps they prepared for others).

The Chinese government source had a different angle on what went on during this visit. According to him, Iijima was told very clearly that North Korea was not willing to negotiate through the Japanese Foreign Ministry because it was staffed with Zionist slaves who have twice sabotaged deals reached between Japan and North Korea to normalize relations. This was in line with what a source in the Japanese public security police heard too.

The North Korean source also said the Japanese Foreign Ministry was not to be trusted. North Korea has made a very friendly and detailed proposal to deal with all outstanding issues preventing resumption of friendly diplomatic relations between North Korea and Japan. We know the details but have been asked to keep them secret for now.

The Japanese official also pointed out that countries like Germany, France and the UK already have extensive relations with North Korea that they were not talking about. British Tobacco, for example, sells North Korean Tobacco labeled as British, he said.
Weekly geopolitical news

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

(cont)
There is also something going on under the surface in South Korea that is related to this issue somehow. South Korean conglomerates are desperate to get their hands on South Korean Won and have been offering to trade them for yen at a two to one rate compared to the official exchange rate. They are also trying to sell old imperial South Korean gold (although they have not yet provided satisfactory proof of its existence).

This is related to a major attack on control of the South Korean banking system by Goldman Sachs, according to an executive at a Japanese securities company. It is also related, as reported in previous issues, to plans to tax the assets of South Korean residents of Japan who wish to take their yen to Korea before tax officials seize them.

The Asians all seem to be waiting for some sort of major event in the United States that will allow the map of North East Asia to be fundamentally redrawn.

The question everybody who is not brain dead or bribed is asking, of course, is when the crooks on Wall Street and in Washington D.C. will finally be rounded up and put in jail where they belong. Some sources say the takedown has already begun. The firing of 26 generals was a start. Now the Internal Revenue Service is being taken down, they say.

The real question, of course, is when the elders of Zion are rounded up and put in jail. Never mind the debate over whether or not the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a racist forgery. The fact of the matter is that Zionism exists, it is not (but pretends to be) Judaism, and it is guilty of massive crimes against humanity.

Here is a link for those of you who still have heads in the sand over this issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Zionists must have leaders who could be labeled “Elders of Zion.” A senior member of the Italian P2 lodge says two names in particular are now blocking the start of the new financial system: Cohen and Levi. Chinese sources have already identified a Jean Cohen of the Hoche Group in France as having paid Chinese demonstrators 1200 yuan a day to stage anti-Japanese riots. The Levi name is more mysterious but they will be flushed out of the woodwork sooner rather than later.

When this high level crime syndicate is finally brought down, a redistribution of criminally obtained assets (think hedge fund, offshore, 100 times leverage, insider trading etc.) is certain to follow.

That is probably why many of the richest Americans are in a panic to take their fraudulently earned fiat dollars and turn them into hard assets as quickly as possible. That is why there is frantic buying of gold, art, real estate and anything else that actually exists in reality and not just in a bank computer.

What we are about to witness is the unraveling of a giant apparatus of lies, bribery, murder and illusion that has fooled us into wars and out of our money for centuries. The repercussions will be historical. Imagine the fall of the Soviet Union on steroids.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hey BIRD threaders. I hope you all are enjoying the hot humid weather. I have so enjoyed the swimming in the last couple days. Still pretty cold, but this week ought to heat it up good.
Have to work this evening for a few hours, so I am off to get a bite to eat and get ready. I hope you all have your AC on. It feels so good coming in from the heat and humidity. Love it. I will leave you with a few good videos and the earthquake report. There is some crazy weather going on again, tornados, freak snow storms and Arkansas rocking a little.
Enjoy your day.
No AC here to turn on, just shade trees and fans.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

My thoughts are on the community in Oklahoma, Moore residents. Bless the survivors and the remaining families of those who lost their lives. My condolences to All who have endured the wrath of nature.
Nice breeze tonight. The frogs are calling by the nearby creek. Pleasant night to all. I have two windows raised enjoying both the breeze and sounds;)

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Watching some Cops, and getting ready for bed. Another nice night here.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No AC here to turn on, just shade trees and fans.
I can't take the humidity and I breathe better with the AC on. Unless the temp is down and a rain. I like it cool.

Besides you know we get all that chemspraying here. lol

No seriously they do. Tonight even on the way home I seen them criss crossing the sky by the moonlight and it isn't even full. Guess we will get some rain again. Just hope nothing else. They were showing hail in this area last night. Marble size people were posting. Glad it missed me.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
My thoughts are on the community in Oklahoma, Moore residents. Bless the survivors and the remaining families of those who lost their lives. My condolences to All who have endured the wrath of nature.
Nice breeze tonight. The frogs are calling by the nearby creek. Pleasant night to all. I have two windows raised enjoying both the breeze and sounds;)
How sad is all that devastation. I last heard 51 dead and hundreds injured. Numbers expected to go up. The thought of seeing that tornado heading your way is pretty scary. God Bless them all. You just never know. Take a look at it all west of us on this US map. I sure hope it fizzles out before it gets here.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php...

Arkansas has settled down on the earthquakes but the west coast is blinking up a storm for them and on the world map you can see Russia is still getting it. All the little white boxes are earthquakes.

6.0 magnitude in Russia
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

You are right, it is nice out. Hope you have a peaceful night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,421 - 75,440 of81,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min SevenTee 122,849
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Calvin_Coolish 138,746
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 33 min Drifter 1
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 1 hr Curious Georgia 31
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr jim 58
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr hum 921
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••