Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,659

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Weekly geopolitical news

Logan, WV

#89524 May 20, 2013
http://truthseeker1313.com/2013/05/20/ben-ful...
Ben Fulford (May 20 2013)~ Signs Of End Game In Washington D.C. Proliferate, End Of Cold War In North East Asia Also Coming

One of the most frustrating but necessary things for journalists is to hold information on embargo until a go ahead is given for publishing. This is one of those frustrating times. Embargoes are needed to ensure plans are not sabotaged and lives are not endangered.

However, there are enough hints available in the public domain for us to put some dots together. What is clear is that there is a lot of hysteria in Washington D.C.(IRS, Benghazi etc.) and London, England (pedophilia, gold market). It is also clear that for at least six months public statements by the US State Department repeated in the Zionist media have been regularly contradicted by the Pentagon. There are also proliferating signs of a breakdown in the financial system. All of this points to some sort of dramatic black swan incident soon. We will talk more about this below.
In Asia as well, secret negotiations with North Korea and among Asian powers are clearly preparations for a change in the post-war global power structure. The visit to North Korea last week by Isao Iijima, special envoy of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, was a case in point. We got four different versions of what was talked about, two Japanese, one North Korean and one Chinese. Like the Sufi story of the blind men and the elephant (an elephant is big and flat, it is like a hose, it is like a tree trunk etc.) you need to piece the different versions together to figure out what is really going on. What the stories all agree upon though is that the visit was a best a fishing expedition, at worst a failure.

A source in the Japanese imperial family had the most interesting take on what Iijima had to say to the North Koreans. According to this source, Iijima asked the North Koreans if they would be willing to host 1 million Sabbatean refugees expected to want to leave Europe and the United States soon and was told no. This story about 1 million refugees looking for a place to go after leaving the United States has propped up repeatedly and from enough different sources that it seems to stem from a genuine belief that 1 million people will be asked to leave the US once the truth about what has been done by them to the American people is made public. My sources say they will not be allowed to leave but will have to face the music (i.e. be sent to the FEMA camps they prepared for others).

The Chinese government source had a different angle on what went on during this visit. According to him, Iijima was told very clearly that North Korea was not willing to negotiate through the Japanese Foreign Ministry because it was staffed with Zionist slaves who have twice sabotaged deals reached between Japan and North Korea to normalize relations. This was in line with what a source in the Japanese public security police heard too.

The North Korean source also said the Japanese Foreign Ministry was not to be trusted. North Korea has made a very friendly and detailed proposal to deal with all outstanding issues preventing resumption of friendly diplomatic relations between North Korea and Japan. We know the details but have been asked to keep them secret for now.

The Japanese official also pointed out that countries like Germany, France and the UK already have extensive relations with North Korea that they were not talking about. British Tobacco, for example, sells North Korean Tobacco labeled as British, he said.
Weekly geopolitical news

Logan, WV

#89525 May 20, 2013
(cont)
There is also something going on under the surface in South Korea that is related to this issue somehow. South Korean conglomerates are desperate to get their hands on South Korean Won and have been offering to trade them for yen at a two to one rate compared to the official exchange rate. They are also trying to sell old imperial South Korean gold (although they have not yet provided satisfactory proof of its existence).

This is related to a major attack on control of the South Korean banking system by Goldman Sachs, according to an executive at a Japanese securities company. It is also related, as reported in previous issues, to plans to tax the assets of South Korean residents of Japan who wish to take their yen to Korea before tax officials seize them.

The Asians all seem to be waiting for some sort of major event in the United States that will allow the map of North East Asia to be fundamentally redrawn.

The question everybody who is not brain dead or bribed is asking, of course, is when the crooks on Wall Street and in Washington D.C. will finally be rounded up and put in jail where they belong. Some sources say the takedown has already begun. The firing of 26 generals was a start. Now the Internal Revenue Service is being taken down, they say.

The real question, of course, is when the elders of Zion are rounded up and put in jail. Never mind the debate over whether or not the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a racist forgery. The fact of the matter is that Zionism exists, it is not (but pretends to be) Judaism, and it is guilty of massive crimes against humanity.

Here is a link for those of you who still have heads in the sand over this issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Zionists must have leaders who could be labeled “Elders of Zion.” A senior member of the Italian P2 lodge says two names in particular are now blocking the start of the new financial system: Cohen and Levi. Chinese sources have already identified a Jean Cohen of the Hoche Group in France as having paid Chinese demonstrators 1200 yuan a day to stage anti-Japanese riots. The Levi name is more mysterious but they will be flushed out of the woodwork sooner rather than later.

When this high level crime syndicate is finally brought down, a redistribution of criminally obtained assets (think hedge fund, offshore, 100 times leverage, insider trading etc.) is certain to follow.

That is probably why many of the richest Americans are in a panic to take their fraudulently earned fiat dollars and turn them into hard assets as quickly as possible. That is why there is frantic buying of gold, art, real estate and anything else that actually exists in reality and not just in a bank computer.

What we are about to witness is the unraveling of a giant apparatus of lies, bribery, murder and illusion that has fooled us into wars and out of our money for centuries. The repercussions will be historical. Imagine the fall of the Soviet Union on steroids.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89526 May 20, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Hey BIRD threaders. I hope you all are enjoying the hot humid weather. I have so enjoyed the swimming in the last couple days. Still pretty cold, but this week ought to heat it up good.
Have to work this evening for a few hours, so I am off to get a bite to eat and get ready. I hope you all have your AC on. It feels so good coming in from the heat and humidity. Love it. I will leave you with a few good videos and the earthquake report. There is some crazy weather going on again, tornados, freak snow storms and Arkansas rocking a little.
Enjoy your day.
No AC here to turn on, just shade trees and fans.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89527 May 20, 2013
My thoughts are on the community in Oklahoma, Moore residents. Bless the survivors and the remaining families of those who lost their lives. My condolences to All who have endured the wrath of nature.
Nice breeze tonight. The frogs are calling by the nearby creek. Pleasant night to all. I have two windows raised enjoying both the breeze and sounds;)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89528 May 20, 2013
Watching some Cops, and getting ready for bed. Another nice night here.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89530 May 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No AC here to turn on, just shade trees and fans.
I can't take the humidity and I breathe better with the AC on. Unless the temp is down and a rain. I like it cool.

Besides you know we get all that chemspraying here. lol

No seriously they do. Tonight even on the way home I seen them criss crossing the sky by the moonlight and it isn't even full. Guess we will get some rain again. Just hope nothing else. They were showing hail in this area last night. Marble size people were posting. Glad it missed me.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89531 May 20, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
My thoughts are on the community in Oklahoma, Moore residents. Bless the survivors and the remaining families of those who lost their lives. My condolences to All who have endured the wrath of nature.
Nice breeze tonight. The frogs are calling by the nearby creek. Pleasant night to all. I have two windows raised enjoying both the breeze and sounds;)
How sad is all that devastation. I last heard 51 dead and hundreds injured. Numbers expected to go up. The thought of seeing that tornado heading your way is pretty scary. God Bless them all. You just never know. Take a look at it all west of us on this US map. I sure hope it fizzles out before it gets here.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php...

Arkansas has settled down on the earthquakes but the west coast is blinking up a storm for them and on the world map you can see Russia is still getting it. All the little white boxes are earthquakes.

6.0 magnitude in Russia
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

You are right, it is nice out. Hope you have a peaceful night.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89532 May 20, 2013
Moon blast equal to 5 tons of TNT

CNN Weekend Shows|Added on May 19, 2013

NASA reports a boulder sized meteoroid slammed into the surface of the moon igniting a bright lunar explosion.

http://www.cnn.com/video/...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89533 May 20, 2013
Made me think of Hempburn and Una posts:

200-Pound Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs Tree
Firefighters in Colorado are more used to pulling frightened cats down from high trees had a change of pace Sunday when a 200-pound bear was found in a tree high above Colorado Springs.

The female black bear made its way into the tree Sunday morning but was not discovered by local residents until around 3 p.m., according to wildlife officials.

The bear's ascent brought out both Colorado Springs' firefighters and officers from the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Department. Their first attempt to subdue the bear with a tranquilizer proved unsuccessful, pushing the bear to climb even higher up the tree, according to local ABC affiliate KMGH.

Officers fired a second tranquilizer shot and then watched, joined by a crowd of bewildered residents , and waited until they were sure the bear was fully sedated.

Around 8 p.m., nearly five hours after the bear was first spotted, it was removed from the tree.

WATCH: Why Are Bears Popping Up Everywhere?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/200-poun...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89534 May 20, 2013
15 funny kids who will make you feel great about your motor skills

Life can be tricky for kids. There's a whole lot to learn: how to eat food, drink water and walk around without crashing into things — and that's before you even get to the fancy stuff like blowing bubbles or spinning a hula hoop. All of these kids get a solid A for effort, but their execution still needs some work. Keep working at it, guys — practice makes perfect. In the meantime, we'll just sit here feeling grown-up and smug, because we know how to kick a ball. Kind of.

http://now.msn.com/funny-kid-fails-a-gallery-...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89535 May 20, 2013
FOR THE BIRDS:

Supremely rare crane egg probably has more security than your house

Here's hoping this doesn't start a helicopter-parenting trend. Conservationists in the U.K. have scrambled to offer round-the-clock protection (a 24-hour security guard and a ring of video cameras) to an egg — the first common crane egg laid in western Britain in more than 400 years. The egg was laid by nesting pair cranes reared in captivity and reintroduced into the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust's Slimbridge Wetland Centre as part of the Great Crane Project, which has sought to revive a once-common species that is now all but extinct. "There is a long way to go before cranes become widespread again," said Nigel Jarrett, the center's head of conservation breeding, "but it is absolutely momentous to see this egg laid at Slimbridge."

http://now.msn.com/rare-crane-egg-gets-24-hou...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89536 May 20, 2013
It's two in the morning. Just heard that 24 babies possibly drowned after the pipes broke when the school's roof fell. 91 bodies ,adults and children,so far. Am having a restless night. The pictures are horrific:(
@ AB, your posts are delightful and informative.You have a goodnight;)
Blueminer

United States

#89537 May 20, 2013
Very interesting! Dropped in to read a bit and there is a story posted about the meteorite hitting the moon. Coincidentally, around 11:30 tonight I was standing outside and saw a shooting star fall, seemingly right by the moon. If you were to hold a ruler at arms length it would have measured about four inches from the moon from my vantage point. Very green in color, no tail, and had kind of a tracer effect.

Looking forward to checking out the videos tommorrow Abeliever.
Blueminer

United States

#89538 May 20, 2013
I'm convinced this past winter solstace indeed marked changes. If not there seem to have been a whole lot of coincidences since then, not all bad.

Though I don't do all the reading and research like I used, I'm aware old Sol has been putting on quite a show. I'm wondering is there anything remarkable to the current 11 year peak compared to past ones.

Global warming on hold, cooling trends. Many years complaints of too hot are this years complaints of too cold. Killer tornado season arriving later than most every year since records have been kept.(I believe the last point is accurate) And probably so much I'm not aware of.
Blueminer

United States

#89539 May 20, 2013
And what about all the earthquakes?! Just from reading Abelievers posts I gather there are severl swarms. Are they more than would be considered normal? More moderate to intense than normal?
Blueminer

United States

#89540 May 21, 2013
Other than that Hello to Everyone and Good Night.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#89541 May 21, 2013
wow
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89542 May 21, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't take the humidity and I breathe better with the AC on. Unless the temp is down and a rain. I like it cool.
Besides you know we get all that chemspraying here. lol
No seriously they do. Tonight even on the way home I seen them criss crossing the sky by the moonlight and it isn't even full. Guess we will get some rain again. Just hope nothing else. They were showing hail in this area last night. Marble size people were posting. Glad it missed me.
I had marble sized hail Sunday night about 6 pm. My house is shaded by big trees and I keep the windows open and have 2 overhead ceiling fans suspended down from the apex wood ceiling that I installed (I removed the low ceilings and did away with the attic). I keep a small fan on a night stand by my bed and can hear the night sounds including one noisy rooster. LOL I am glad they don't chemspray here, never seen it except for videos. Country life is great!! I am Blessed.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89543 May 21, 2013
Great morning, but here comes the rain! Hopefully nothing severe. You all have a good, wet day! lol
Wow

Evansville, IN

#89544 May 21, 2013
wow wrote:
Well if you go by the bible then it would mean the 7th seal has been broken and the end of times are near.If you by science there is a reasonable explaination for the birds dying.Myself I think there is something going on here that will end up being explained.I think it is strange how ever that dead birds in 3 states and dead fish being found on the shores.The crazy weather pattern,volcanic activity,earthquakes,tornados in the middle of winter.Makes you think.
THE BIBLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. idiots! Take responsibility, and understand we don't take care of our environment. This has nothing to do with God or the bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Grimes Works For ... 7,071
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,331
Stealing from child's grave 28 min D Rogers 1
who knows Lecora Smith???? 41 min its me bitches 9
knox board of ed raising taxes 59 min Five cents 113
mike trent 1 hr Blonde 9
barbourville utitlities ripoff 1 hr momcani 5

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]