Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,726

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89353 May 13, 2013
We use Firefox as a browser and search engine here. I have safari and google on the ipad. It helps to have good security. I recommend Eset/ Nod32. Walmart has the suite or you can download it from their site. Good luck and have a nice day:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89354 May 13, 2013
Tried it....let's see...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89355 May 13, 2013
Guess not. Will have to try after work tonight, so AW? Anyone? Ideas....I want my OLD KENTUCKY HOME back....haha

Be back later tonight.....have a great day!!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89356 May 13, 2013
@ AB, I almost forgot. If you notice on the left, below Search Settings you'll have search results,languages,location,hel p. I think the Locations will come up: where are you? This bit might just change your location. I am not for certain though. I tried.Lol. It might work.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89357 May 13, 2013
testing, testing...hahaha
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89358 May 13, 2013
If that doesn't work, ask your internet provider.It might need to be changed through the modem. Partner is the Techhead. Hehe. Fine and safe day to All.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89359 May 13, 2013
Shocked

Germantown, KY

#89360 May 13, 2013
Crazy
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89361 May 13, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Guess not. Will have to try after work tonight, so AW? Anyone? Ideas....I want my OLD KENTUCKY HOME back....haha
Be back later tonight.....have a great day!!
Totally power down everything including the modem. Don't just reboot. Topix picks up your location based on where your ISP is sending your traffic at the time you re-eslablish a connection (unless you are registered, which I will not do). If your ISP is still sending your traffic through Oak Ridge, there is not much you can do.

Weekly geopolitical news

Logan, WV

#89362 May 13, 2013
http://benjaminfulford.net/
New Moves Afoot To Break Financial Deadlock
by Benjamin Fulford
The ongoing battle over control of the global financial system has entered a new phase with some heavy under the radar maneuvers, according to Chinese government, Illuminati, CIA and Asian secret society sources. Despite the departure of the old pope, the surrender of the Rothschilds and the neutering of the Bush family, a stalemate has continued with the Rockefellers, the new Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Obama, the Japanese Emperor and other old world order power-brokers refusing to finance a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.
In order to break this deadlock and free human potential, a secret campaign has now been started to identify and deal with the precise obstacles to freeing humanity from financial slavery. This will mean more and more prominent people will be suddenly vanishing from public view, according to members of several different secret societies.
For example, have either George Soros or Nat Rothschild been seen in public recently? Also, Japanese right wing politician Shintaro Ishihara has dropped out of view again despite the appearance of a reported double on TV following his long “hospital stay.” We do not condone “disappearing” people and hope they all make a public appearance soon so that we can confirm they are alive and safe.
Nonetheless, some very dangerous people are justifiably angry at various mass murder campaigns carried out at the behest of the Sabbatean mafia, are very impatient with the ongoing deadlock and are not easily held back.
To try to prevent a bloodbath among the elite, action is being taken to ensure a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction begins sooner rather than later. That is why there will be a push to break the freeze on lawsuits aimed [at] restoring the rights to the world’s historical treasure to the legal owners. This is a tricky process because it involves undoing 100 years of secret Sabbatean Mafia global financial control via privately owned central banks. For that reason, the US agencies, the Chinese government, Asian Secret Societies, the Gnostic Illuminati, the Vatican and the Swiss, among others, are being consulted about the best way to go forward.
The best research indicates that rights to 85% of the world’s historical treasure belong to Asian royal families, notably Chinese dynastic families like the Qing, Ming, Lee and Sung.
Neil Keenan, who claims to have the backing of the Pentagon and US agencies, says there is a (sic)“Xing” Empress who is fully in charge of, and managing the rights to, 85% of the world’s money. However, Chinese government and Asian Secret Society sources have not been able to confirm this. Nor does it appear to be the reality on the ground. We await further confirmation on this issue from Asian sources but since this requires non-digital communications, it will take time.
Weekly geopolitical news

Logan, WV

#89363 May 13, 2013
(cont)

Also, our own research indicates the “Dragon family” appears to be the Merovingian, i.e. European, royal families. The head of a major royal Asian secret society claims not to have heard of a “Dragon family.”

In any case, historical rights to treasure is one thing, current geopolitical reality is another. Even if the Asians have historical rights to 85% of the world’s treasure, Western governments are not about to stand by and let them translate that into control of 85% of the world.

Nonetheless, the situation at present is that the people de facto in charge of the Federal Reserve Board and the European Central bank got control by defrauding Asian royals of their gold and need to be removed. However, this needs to be done in a way that does not lead to the dysfunction of the financial system subsequent collapse of Western civilization.

The best way to go about this is to systematically audit the books of all financial organizations and remove fraudulently created money, especially derivatives created via astronomical leverage and complex computer algorithms. Traditional futures markets should be restricted to the maximum 10 times leverage that historical experience shows is the limit needed for long term market integrity. It is time to go back to plain vanilla.

It is also necessary for Western governments to recognize that most of them have been borrowing from the rest of the world, especially Asia, at an unsustainable rate for the past 30 years or longer. They need to negotiate a restructuring of their overseas debt.

There also needs to be a major realignment of currencies. The Euro needs to shed Southern Europe and become a Northern European Mark. The Southern Europeans need their own competitive currency. That is the cultural and economic reality. It will mean cheap Greek holidays for Germans and expensive Mercedes limousines for rich Greeks until the natural balance is restored.

Also, and I cannot repeat this too often, the U.S. dollar is not and never was American and the United States government needs to start issuing its own greenbacks. The only other choice, and this is the one made by Sabbatean Mafiosi who run the US government, is to wait until 90% of Americans’ incomes fall to Chinese levels.
Weekly geopolitical news

Logan, WV

#89364 May 13, 2013
(cont)
The bottom line for Europeans and Americans is that no matter how hard they try to avoid it, reality has a way of catching up.

On the bright side, once an agreement is reached on new financial architecture, humanity has the potential to experience a spurt of growth and progress on par with the birth of agriculture and the start of the industrial revolution.

Finance is the process of deciding what we as a species do in the future. That has been stolen from us by a family mafia of religious cultists obsessed with turning ancient prophecies into reality. Once these people are removed from control of the creation of dollars and Euros humanity will be able to decide its own future.

Traditional political and religious organizations can play a major role in this process once the financial rot (bribed politicians etc.) is cut out. The Vatican, the British Commonwealth, the restored Republic of the United States and other such venerable power centers have the institutional ability to carry out vast projects.

We also need to build entirely new institutions from the ground up to work in harmony with existing ones. The White Dragon Society has proposed that these new institutions be run on the basic principles of equality and finding win-win solutions.

Asian financial leaders have already agreed to generously finance non-military Western ventures once the financial stand-off ends. There is plenty to do. China, for example, needs Western expertize to clean up its increasingly toxic environment. Turning the deserts green and replenishing the oceans are other big projects waiting to start.

Western technology and science also now stand at the brink of accomplishments that will outstrip our imaginations. Immortality, super-powers, exploration of other dimensions, the creation and colonization of new digital realities and much more are now within our reach. What are we waiting for?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89365 May 13, 2013
Another beautiful day.
Hope you all enjoyed it!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89366 May 13, 2013
@ Abeliever: Check out the sun's activity. Going to get hot around here. www.spaceweather.com .
Imposter

London, KY

#89367 May 13, 2013
That hurt my fragile, egg shell mind Sybil. My world report is as follows;
Turkeys are hatching out, young rabbis are emerging from little holes in the ground, early in the mornings.... to run the gauntlet of life, among the late sleeping ground squirrels who come out hours later. The humming birds are back, as last spring, right in time for the trumpet vine blooms. whippoorwills are singing at dusk. Bullfrogs call to one another down in the stream at dark. Coyotes howl and owls hoot in the night. There they go again. All is well around here, my main man.

Roaming, it sure was a nice one.

I love my neck of the woods Abeliever, my range over them stretches far and wide this time of year. Even if my hips and knees...ankles (I could go on and on but wont) hurt a little more every year, I have been and continue to be truly blessed.

Wolf, may we have as many more sunny days and frosty mornings to enjoy as the master see's fit to give us. We are blessed for sure to have rode this magnificent planet he has made. Spring is a fine season.
SnitchesStiches

Mesquite, NV

#89368 May 13, 2013
Seems like this has happened in other places recently as well, with birds or fish.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89369 May 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
That hurt my fragile, egg shell mind Sybil. My world report is as follows;
Turkeys are hatching out, young rabbis are emerging from little holes in the ground, early in the mornings.... to run the gauntlet of life, among the late sleeping ground squirrels who come out hours later. The humming birds are back, as last spring, right in time for the trumpet vine blooms. whippoorwills are singing at dusk. Bullfrogs call to one another down in the stream at dark. Coyotes howl and owls hoot in the night. There they go again. All is well around here, my main man.
Roaming, it sure was a nice one.
I love my neck of the woods Abeliever, my range over them stretches far and wide this time of year. Even if my hips and knees...ankles (I could go on and on but wont) hurt a little more every year, I have been and continue to be truly blessed.
Wolf, may we have as many more sunny days and frosty mornings to enjoy as the master see's fit to give us. We are blessed for sure to have rode this magnificent planet he has made. Spring is a fine season.
Yes indeed, the CREATOR has blessed us and these pains don't mean much. "What a Wonderful World" and I am incubating new baby chicks. I have 8 in the tool shed about a month old and 6 right now in my laundry room just a few hours old and mama bird is sitting on a nest just outside my window and I should be seeing some new life there real soon and I will get to watch her teach the babies to fly. I sat out on my deck basking in the sunshine yesterday and listening to the red headed wood pecker beating on his drum. I have not seen any turkeys in the last couple weeks, but I can hear them over in the woods. I did have some deer out yesterday morning admiring my truck and wondering when the corn field will be ready for them and the raccoons. With any luck, they might even leave me a few ears.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89370 May 14, 2013
Going to be in the 80's today. I hope all of you can get out and enjoy it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89371 May 14, 2013
Good morning, everyone. Hope all is well with you. I've been up most of the night, got a few hours sleep, and I'm still wide awake to enjoy the dawn and a couple of cups of coffee. We have a beautiful woodpecker getting insects off the trees. There are also a few bright red cardinals looking for lady friends. But oh gosh! Those black birds are over running the place. They wait for us to put out the dog food. We tried to fool them and put it out at night, changing our feeding schedule,but they are still too smart for us. What are those birds. They are not starlings. They are larger and sleeker. They strut around the yard like they own the place. What a mess they are making of my windows and the vehicles in the yard. I love birds, but it is getting ridiculous around here.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89375 May 14, 2013
Hello bird threaders....here comes SUMMER. haha

Hope you are all enjoying the great day God has given us. I am grateful. Love all the singing the birds woke me up with. Really enjoy waking up to that sound and a nice breeze coming through the window.

Tried the complete power down of all gadgets and hope I am back in Kentucky. If not, I will have to call the service provider and see if I can get them to walk me through it. I don't want to be from Tennessee. haha

Enjoy your day!!! I am.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county line 229 burglar 47 min editor 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 132,145
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 1 hr A funny fact 12
praying it's all a lie 2 hr Mr who 4
does any body know danny butler (Sep '08) 3 hr elsa 7
kids free glasses and hearing checked 4 hr shame on u 15
fire station or not 4 hr unkel 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 15 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"