Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,765)

Showing posts 75,281 - 75,300 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Tennessee is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Been there, done that years ago for a couple years. KENTUCKY is my location. How can I change it without registering. I tried to reboot.....

Hope everyone is doing good. Chilly today, but not for long. 80's are on the way. Have to work at 5 today so I will be back on later if I am not too tired. Meanwhile I will leave you some cute videos:

This hilarious....

Playful Border Collie Tries to Play Fetch With the Funniest Thing

When this border collie wants to play fetch, NO ONE is going to get in his way! You'll laugh, though, when you see who he tries to get to play with him.:)

http://www.godvine.com/Playful-Border-Collie-...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

One of Jay Leno's funniest Gas Pump interviews...

If you haven't seen the Gas Pump Karaoke video - you're missing out!

http://www.gigglepalooza.co/2013/05/gas-pump-...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WTH, with all the pop side ads from Zinc....give me a break..topix is all about the ads, but that side bar popping in is annoying. Can you remove it somehow?

No sinkholes here....Florida and Cali coastlines are heading in the oceans, didn't they know that...this is scary though. Sad for the families too. Insurance Companies are always trying to get out of paying after you give them all that money year after year. What a shame.

These California homes are slowly sinking, but no one knows why

Officials don't know why 18 houses in Clear Lake, Calif., are slowly sinking into the ground in what one homeowner calls "a slow-motion disaster." The gradual swallowing of the houses by the earth isn't the work of sinkholes, because the ground is composed of volcanic rock. Still, one luxury home is now 10 feet below street level, and neighbors who haven't yet evacuated say they're seeing worrisome cracks in their walls and floors. The insurance companies attached to the homes say they have no responsibility in a case of "subsidence," and those seeking to save their houses are reportedly considering consulting local Native American folklore to determine if the hilltop was an ancient graveyard. Although we're guessing insurance doesn't cover that either.

http://now.msn.com/california-homes-in-lake-c...

Ads by Zinc Suck..sorry..but they do. You can ignore the ones on the side or notice that anything you search for ends up as an ad on your topix page...I ignore them too but at least they don't pop up in your way so you have to click the "x" to get rid of them for the nano second they are gone.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Happy BIRD story....

Very Intelligent Talking Parrot Will Impress You With His Tricks

Einstein the Grey African Parrot was created so special by the Lord! He is SO smart: he can talk, answer questions and perform so many tricks! It's unbelievable that a bird could be so smart.

http://www.godvine.com/Very-Intelligent-Talki...

AW, you will like the wolf and rooster immitation. lol

Enjoy, I loved it..
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Happy videos...lala will like..I loved them too!!

Smart Cat Figures Out How to Let Himself in the House

God's creatures can do so many things that are just so awesome! This cat learned how to open up the door to his house by himself; watch how he is able to let himself in. What a smart kitty.

http://www.godvine.com/Smart-Cat-Figures-Out-...

Cat Protects and Cuddles With a Baby - So Cute

This precious baby has the best protector in the world: his cat! The loving kitty sweetly cuddles with the baby, protecting him from the world. This might be the most adorable video EVER.

http://www.godvine.com/Cat-Protects-and-Cuddl...

The comments under this video are ridiculous. Such negativity in the world, even on a cute video such as this. Cats don't kill babies to get their milk on their mouths...so ignorant. Love the video and you can see the cat retract his claws into a boxing glove so not to hurt the baby. Cats are so smarther than people who don't own them thinks. I thought this was precious. JMO
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Tennessee is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Been there, done that years ago for a couple years. KENTUCKY is my location. How can I change it without registering. I tried to reboot.....
Hope everyone is doing good. Chilly today, but not for long. 80's are on the way. Have to work at 5 today so I will be back on later if I am not too tired. Meanwhile I will leave you some cute videos:
This hilarious....
Playful Border Collie Tries to Play Fetch With the Funniest Thing
When this border collie wants to play fetch, NO ONE is going to get in his way! You'll laugh, though, when you see who he tries to get to play with him.:)
http://www.godvine.com/Playful-Border-Collie-...
@ AB, I usually change my location settings from Google page. There should be a setting when you initially use Google when you begin your first search that allows you to change your city,state. Hope, it helps;)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Forgot this one on the last post...

Kitten gets scared by pair of lizards, hilariously overreacts

Watch this video and you'll start to understand where the expression "Curiosity killed the cat" came from. The cute kitten is wary of a pair of bearded dragons, but also deeply intrigued by them — it just can't resist prodding and poking the prickly reptiles (who don't look like they appreciate the attention). But the young feline is so focused on one of the lizards it forgets to keep an eye on the other, which creeps up behind and prompts a freak-out so hilarious, so over the top, so epic it will be sung of by minstrels for centuries to come.

http://now.msn.com/scared-kitten-goes-crazy-w...

Hilarious
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Sorry I missed you guys. Check in later. :)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> @ AB, I usually change my location settings from Google page. There should be a setting when you initially use Google when you begin your first search that allows you to change your city,state. Hope, it helps;)
Hi Misty eyed, I will try it. Just go to google and it pops up? I don't usually use google. Apparently they have trust issues because we were discouraged to use it as a search engine and given several others to choose from, on a military posts, I figured they would know. I will try it though if it will change my location. I thought maybe the new modem had something to do with it since I have unplugged and rebooted everything hoping it would change back. lol

Thanks for the tip. I hope you have a lovely day!:)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

@ AB There should be an icon on the right upper corner of the first page you go to search. Click there, you'll see four options search settings, advanced search,web history and search help. You'll want to click search settings. This will give you another page that allows you to put in a city,state. Hope, it helps;)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

We use Firefox as a browser and search engine here. I have safari and google on the ipad. It helps to have good security. I recommend Eset/ Nod32. Walmart has the suite or you can download it from their site. Good luck and have a nice day:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Tried it....let's see...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Guess not. Will have to try after work tonight, so AW? Anyone? Ideas....I want my OLD KENTUCKY HOME back....haha

Be back later tonight.....have a great day!!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

@ AB, I almost forgot. If you notice on the left, below Search Settings you'll have search results,languages,location,hel p. I think the Locations will come up: where are you? This bit might just change your location. I am not for certain though. I tried.Lol. It might work.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

testing, testing...hahaha
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

If that doesn't work, ask your internet provider.It might need to be changed through the modem. Partner is the Techhead. Hehe. Fine and safe day to All.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Shocked

Brooksville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Crazy
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Guess not. Will have to try after work tonight, so AW? Anyone? Ideas....I want my OLD KENTUCKY HOME back....haha
Be back later tonight.....have a great day!!
Totally power down everything including the modem. Don't just reboot. Topix picks up your location based on where your ISP is sending your traffic at the time you re-eslablish a connection (unless you are registered, which I will not do). If your ISP is still sending your traffic through Oak Ridge, there is not much you can do.

Weekly geopolitical news

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

http://benjaminfulford.net/
New Moves Afoot To Break Financial Deadlock
by Benjamin Fulford
The ongoing battle over control of the global financial system has entered a new phase with some heavy under the radar maneuvers, according to Chinese government, Illuminati, CIA and Asian secret society sources. Despite the departure of the old pope, the surrender of the Rothschilds and the neutering of the Bush family, a stalemate has continued with the Rockefellers, the new Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Obama, the Japanese Emperor and other old world order power-brokers refusing to finance a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.
In order to break this deadlock and free human potential, a secret campaign has now been started to identify and deal with the precise obstacles to freeing humanity from financial slavery. This will mean more and more prominent people will be suddenly vanishing from public view, according to members of several different secret societies.
For example, have either George Soros or Nat Rothschild been seen in public recently? Also, Japanese right wing politician Shintaro Ishihara has dropped out of view again despite the appearance of a reported double on TV following his long “hospital stay.” We do not condone “disappearing” people and hope they all make a public appearance soon so that we can confirm they are alive and safe.
Nonetheless, some very dangerous people are justifiably angry at various mass murder campaigns carried out at the behest of the Sabbatean mafia, are very impatient with the ongoing deadlock and are not easily held back.
To try to prevent a bloodbath among the elite, action is being taken to ensure a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction begins sooner rather than later. That is why there will be a push to break the freeze on lawsuits aimed [at] restoring the rights to the world’s historical treasure to the legal owners. This is a tricky process because it involves undoing 100 years of secret Sabbatean Mafia global financial control via privately owned central banks. For that reason, the US agencies, the Chinese government, Asian Secret Societies, the Gnostic Illuminati, the Vatican and the Swiss, among others, are being consulted about the best way to go forward.
The best research indicates that rights to 85% of the world’s historical treasure belong to Asian royal families, notably Chinese dynastic families like the Qing, Ming, Lee and Sung.
Neil Keenan, who claims to have the backing of the Pentagon and US agencies, says there is a (sic)“Xing” Empress who is fully in charge of, and managing the rights to, 85% of the world’s money. However, Chinese government and Asian Secret Society sources have not been able to confirm this. Nor does it appear to be the reality on the ground. We await further confirmation on this issue from Asian sources but since this requires non-digital communications, it will take time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,281 - 75,300 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min RepubliCONs 144,609
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min voting taxpayer 26,161
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 127,797
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr FarePrey 362
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 8 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 9 hr Well 46
Melissa Collett (May '12) 9 hr Mad 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••