Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,764)

Showing posts 75,261 - 75,280 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

happy mothers day guys, its sunny and wonderful outside and hubby is working on getting the grill going. we didnt really plan on a party but i sent a mass text out that was like "hey....johnsonville brats!" and now we got people coming so i will probably not make it back to the thread till late evening. hope everyone has a great day..... and to all the men who are both mother and father.....happy mothers day also.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Many thanks and GODSpeed to All mothers today . Without You, we would not be here ! lol Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day that the Lord hath made... yes indeed !
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Mommas' most famous words ; Come home , come home , it's supper time !
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rapidfire wrote:
Mommas' most famous words ; Come home , come home , it's supper time !
There is a Gospel song with that name or line in it.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

A lovely group who sings so well. A gospel favorite;) good eve to All.
Go All A

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Oglala wrote:
@ Betty:
Anytime that you want to have a discussion about Syria, North Korea, Bengazzi (spelling is not my forte), coverups, false flags, I am up for a good discussion. I follow the world news very closely because what happens in the world WILL ultimately affect us,our children, and our grand children.When others are speaking about different topics, I usually join their conversations, whatever it may be. I don't want to be impolite and interject something out of left field, But if someone introduces a related comment, or if there is something in the news that will affect our well-being, I'm up for a good conversation. Discussions of this type will also help to keep the bird thread alive and dynamic.
when OJG and I were having our heated discussions over a year ago about false flags and coverups with regard to 9/11, terrorists, and the Illuminati agenda this thread was very lively with trolls, topix mods, and hasbarats...weren't you around for those discussions? So go ahead and open up the discussion again and watch this thread come alive. There is a common thread to those subjects you brought up...it's all about the New World Order. There is one author I like in particular who I think addresses all of this very well. Check out some of the articles on this site:
http://benjaminfulford.net/
Here are some others that are also very good:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/
http://www.pakalertpress.com/

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Hope you all had a good day, I know I did.
RisingMoonManiac

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I'm so happy for you
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
i had a wonderful day!

my mom had gone to branson for a little vacation and she was supposed to be back Friday but they had some car troubles and had to stay over in Illinois and we were not sure if she would make it back into town by this afternoon so we didn't plan anything but she called me early this morning to let me know they got home ok so we kinda just put it together at the last minute. i found a great deal on hotdogs and brats smack in the middle of winter last year and just couldn't resist but i needed to clear up some room in my freezer so hubby fired up the grill and i started defrosting things. my sister threw together a few sides and stopped for a bucket of tater salad on the way. my brother and his wife got a fruit tray and some 2 liters and my best friend brought the chips and her little family and her mom. we ended up with about twenty five people with all the kids.

tin box is only a 12x60 but the back porch his huge. everyone got full and had a chair to sit in so.... not too bad for a last minute potluck.

when i was a child my grandparents did a family get-together as often as possible...every holiday and if there wasn't a holiday there was a birthday that could be used as an excuse. they had a nice sized house and a large yard, would always set up a volley ball net and horseshoe pits and corn hole after it got popular again. always a fun time. my house is great for the summer stuff but way too small for Christmas gatherings though we did do thanks giving here last year and everyone survived. thinking maybe i will try a score a cheap net and some corn hole boards online in the next day or two so we can do something for memorial day. always love it when i have an excuse to do a cook out.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

betty wrote:
<quoted text>
i had a wonderful day!
my mom had gone to branson for a little vacation and she was supposed to be back Friday but they had some car troubles and had to stay over in Illinois and we were not sure if she would make it back into town by this afternoon so we didn't plan anything but she called me early this morning to let me know they got home ok so we kinda just put it together at the last minute. i found a great deal on hotdogs and brats smack in the middle of winter last year and just couldn't resist but i needed to clear up some room in my freezer so hubby fired up the grill and i started defrosting things. my sister threw together a few sides and stopped for a bucket of tater salad on the way. my brother and his wife got a fruit tray and some 2 liters and my best friend brought the chips and her little family and her mom. we ended up with about twenty five people with all the kids.
tin box is only a 12x60 but the back porch his huge. everyone got full and had a chair to sit in so.... not too bad for a last minute potluck.
when i was a child my grandparents did a family get-together as often as possible...every holiday and if there wasn't a holiday there was a birthday that could be used as an excuse. they had a nice sized house and a large yard, would always set up a volley ball net and horseshoe pits and corn hole after it got popular again. always a fun time. my house is great for the summer stuff but way too small for Christmas gatherings though we did do thanks giving here last year and everyone survived. thinking maybe i will try a score a cheap net and some corn hole boards online in the next day or two so we can do something for memorial day. always love it when i have an excuse to do a cook out.
Sounded wonderful. Have a 14x60 well, 56 without axel here. It's great you got to celebrate Mommy's Day with your Family. It's really pleasant to hear. I'm calling it an evening:) Goodnight and Blessings to All.
Nosey

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Birds fell from the Sky! What u want me to do?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I spent a quiet day with the dog and the chickens and a bad case of arthritis, but I did not drop the spaghetti that I made... so that was good.
Fergie

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

the black eyed peas are bakk y'all

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Good to hear you all had a good Mothers Day. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent a quiet day with the dog and the chickens and a bad case of arthritis, but I did not drop the spaghetti that I made... so that was good.
I can relate to the aggitation of arthritis. Doc says I have degenerative joint desease, but myself,I think it's just a fancy twenty four letter word for 'old arthor'. All the synthetic meds tear my stomic up so I usualy just stick to the old time remedies,and bite the bullet, and go on about my buisiness. I remember the narally smell that grandmas house wreaked of from the campfor that she rubbed on her joints. Pap mixed this concoction also adding soltice,alum,and turpintine,and maybe something else ? I've tried a little everything but seems that just staying active helps me more than anything. Plus, when I get too 'still', wife is always checking to see if I'm still breathing..heehee.
Greenbean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Beans is good eatin
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Hello everyone!
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

It is indeed a fine fine day, praise the good Lord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Howdy Imposter... yes, it is a fine, fine day. I woke up above ground and that is a blessing in itself.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
Hello everyone!
Hi Imposter, how are you doing? Grandbaby? Miss your posts. Hope you are enjoying the weather in your neck of the woods. Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,261 - 75,280 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 128,501
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 6 min Brandon 32
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 145,976
jon h 16 min countrychick 13
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 2 hr ex friend 44
Anyone have any free kittens? 4 hr Well 10
legalize marijuana 6 hr WEED EATER 3
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs