Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,775

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89315 May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers day! Hope it's a good one for you all.
So true

United States

#89316 May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers. Day to all of you.., life would not be right without Mothers..
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89317 May 12, 2013
To All the Mothers out there, a very Happy Mother's Day. Have a nice one:) I have two precious babies myself; life has been kinder for them.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89319 May 12, 2013
happy mothers day guys, its sunny and wonderful outside and hubby is working on getting the grill going. we didnt really plan on a party but i sent a mass text out that was like "hey....johnsonville brats!" and now we got people coming so i will probably not make it back to the thread till late evening. hope everyone has a great day..... and to all the men who are both mother and father.....happy mothers day also.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#89320 May 12, 2013
Many thanks and GODSpeed to All mothers today . Without You, we would not be here ! lol Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day that the Lord hath made... yes indeed !
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#89321 May 12, 2013
Mommas' most famous words ; Come home , come home , it's supper time !
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89322 May 12, 2013
Rapidfire wrote:
Mommas' most famous words ; Come home , come home , it's supper time !
There is a Gospel song with that name or line in it.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89323 May 12, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

A lovely group who sings so well. A gospel favorite;) good eve to All.
Go All A

Logan, WV

#89324 May 12, 2013
Oglala wrote:
@ Betty:
Anytime that you want to have a discussion about Syria, North Korea, Bengazzi (spelling is not my forte), coverups, false flags, I am up for a good discussion. I follow the world news very closely because what happens in the world WILL ultimately affect us,our children, and our grand children.When others are speaking about different topics, I usually join their conversations, whatever it may be. I don't want to be impolite and interject something out of left field, But if someone introduces a related comment, or if there is something in the news that will affect our well-being, I'm up for a good conversation. Discussions of this type will also help to keep the bird thread alive and dynamic.
when OJG and I were having our heated discussions over a year ago about false flags and coverups with regard to 9/11, terrorists, and the Illuminati agenda this thread was very lively with trolls, topix mods, and hasbarats...weren't you around for those discussions? So go ahead and open up the discussion again and watch this thread come alive. There is a common thread to those subjects you brought up...it's all about the New World Order. There is one author I like in particular who I think addresses all of this very well. Check out some of the articles on this site:
http://benjaminfulford.net/
Here are some others that are also very good:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/
http://www.pakalertpress.com/

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89325 May 12, 2013
Hope you all had a good day, I know I did.
RisingMoonManiac

Logan, WV

#89326 May 12, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Hope you all had a good day, I know I did.
I'm so happy for you
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89327 May 12, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Hope you all had a good day, I know I did.
i had a wonderful day!

my mom had gone to branson for a little vacation and she was supposed to be back Friday but they had some car troubles and had to stay over in Illinois and we were not sure if she would make it back into town by this afternoon so we didn't plan anything but she called me early this morning to let me know they got home ok so we kinda just put it together at the last minute. i found a great deal on hotdogs and brats smack in the middle of winter last year and just couldn't resist but i needed to clear up some room in my freezer so hubby fired up the grill and i started defrosting things. my sister threw together a few sides and stopped for a bucket of tater salad on the way. my brother and his wife got a fruit tray and some 2 liters and my best friend brought the chips and her little family and her mom. we ended up with about twenty five people with all the kids.

tin box is only a 12x60 but the back porch his huge. everyone got full and had a chair to sit in so.... not too bad for a last minute potluck.

when i was a child my grandparents did a family get-together as often as possible...every holiday and if there wasn't a holiday there was a birthday that could be used as an excuse. they had a nice sized house and a large yard, would always set up a volley ball net and horseshoe pits and corn hole after it got popular again. always a fun time. my house is great for the summer stuff but way too small for Christmas gatherings though we did do thanks giving here last year and everyone survived. thinking maybe i will try a score a cheap net and some corn hole boards online in the next day or two so we can do something for memorial day. always love it when i have an excuse to do a cook out.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89328 May 12, 2013
betty wrote:
<quoted text>
i had a wonderful day!
my mom had gone to branson for a little vacation and she was supposed to be back Friday but they had some car troubles and had to stay over in Illinois and we were not sure if she would make it back into town by this afternoon so we didn't plan anything but she called me early this morning to let me know they got home ok so we kinda just put it together at the last minute. i found a great deal on hotdogs and brats smack in the middle of winter last year and just couldn't resist but i needed to clear up some room in my freezer so hubby fired up the grill and i started defrosting things. my sister threw together a few sides and stopped for a bucket of tater salad on the way. my brother and his wife got a fruit tray and some 2 liters and my best friend brought the chips and her little family and her mom. we ended up with about twenty five people with all the kids.
tin box is only a 12x60 but the back porch his huge. everyone got full and had a chair to sit in so.... not too bad for a last minute potluck.
when i was a child my grandparents did a family get-together as often as possible...every holiday and if there wasn't a holiday there was a birthday that could be used as an excuse. they had a nice sized house and a large yard, would always set up a volley ball net and horseshoe pits and corn hole after it got popular again. always a fun time. my house is great for the summer stuff but way too small for Christmas gatherings though we did do thanks giving here last year and everyone survived. thinking maybe i will try a score a cheap net and some corn hole boards online in the next day or two so we can do something for memorial day. always love it when i have an excuse to do a cook out.
Sounded wonderful. Have a 14x60 well, 56 without axel here. It's great you got to celebrate Mommy's Day with your Family. It's really pleasant to hear. I'm calling it an evening:) Goodnight and Blessings to All.
Nosey

Murfreesboro, TN

#89329 May 12, 2013
Birds fell from the Sky! What u want me to do?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89331 May 12, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Hope you all had a good day, I know I did.
I spent a quiet day with the dog and the chickens and a bad case of arthritis, but I did not drop the spaghetti that I made... so that was good.
Fergie

Lexington, KY

#89332 May 12, 2013
the black eyed peas are bakk y'all

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89333 May 13, 2013
Good to hear you all had a good Mothers Day. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#89336 May 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent a quiet day with the dog and the chickens and a bad case of arthritis, but I did not drop the spaghetti that I made... so that was good.
I can relate to the aggitation of arthritis. Doc says I have degenerative joint desease, but myself,I think it's just a fancy twenty four letter word for 'old arthor'. All the synthetic meds tear my stomic up so I usualy just stick to the old time remedies,and bite the bullet, and go on about my buisiness. I remember the narally smell that grandmas house wreaked of from the campfor that she rubbed on her joints. Pap mixed this concoction also adding soltice,alum,and turpintine,and maybe something else ? I've tried a little everything but seems that just staying active helps me more than anything. Plus, when I get too 'still', wife is always checking to see if I'm still breathing..heehee.
Greenbean

United States

#89337 May 13, 2013
Beans is good eatin
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#89338 May 13, 2013
Hello everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl died 16 min integrity 4
Brett 32 min Someone Who Knows 49
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,419
Looking for Wendy Walker high school friend 1 hr High school friend 1
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 1 hr Extremely Concerned 1
What do u think about Amanda Shaffer? (Feb '10) 2 hr Jen 17
Romeo's Italian Resturant 3 hr City worker 12
Keep our town DRY 3 hr aaa 22
dinky phipps 9 hr Keep kids off com... 32
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition