Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,704

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89220 May 9, 2013
Oh yes, my corn is planted and I don't really care about yours LOL Nothing you can post would ever mess up my nice dreams. The CREATOR offers too many blessings to allow some unknown poster to affect my life and living. LOL Have a good day!!

It is finally dry enough here that I can mow at least parts of my 2 acres and by the time I finish that, the sunshine should take care of the rest.
Spamtrooper

London, KY

#89221 May 9, 2013
You people are right, there is no need to debate so much about such meaningless things. The butthurtaltoboy's point is poot anyways.

My time is about up folks, why worry? How was it that Dr. Seuss put it.....On life...dont cry because its over, smile because it happened.

UK debate team! 1979! Go cats! Hehehehe
-badboy-

Akron, OH

#89222 May 9, 2013
Spamtrooper wrote:
You people are right, there is no need to debate so much about such meaningless things. The butthurtaltoboy's point is poot anyways.
It's upset you from the get-go

And from the looks of every post, you're still foaming at the mouth over it

Lol
Spamtrooper wrote:
My time is about up folks,
You had a time?
Spamtrooper wrote:
why worry?
I won't, but you seem to take this all a weeeeeee bit too serious

Lol
Spamtrooper wrote:
How was it that Dr. Seuss put it.....On life...dont cry because its over, smile because it happened.
You were a cheerleader for a debate team?

You go gurl....
-badboy-

Akron, OH

#89223 May 9, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Oh yes, my corn is planted and I don't really care about yours LOL
I don't plant corn

Lol
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Nothing you can post would ever mess up my nice dreams.
Ok, sorry about the daydreams then

Lol
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The CREATOR offers too many blessings to allow some unknown poster to affect my life and living.
Calling for help from the big guy is sorta self defeating...

Try simply getting over your anger first

Lol
Ancient Wolf wrote:
LOL Have a good day!!
I always do...

But you seem a miss...
Ancient Wolf wrote:
It is finally dry enough here that I can mow at least parts of my 2 acres and by the time I finish that, the sunshine should take care of the rest.
2 acres?

Don't over work your self...

Lol
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89224 May 9, 2013
Just as you have no corn, I have no anger and I am not calling on the CREATOR for support. The CREATOR offers it freely to those that trust and believe and have respect for others as well as the CREATIONS.

I have survived many decades of those that think their intelligence will sustain them. But when the final curtain is drawn and the mind goes blank, what then? Will your intelligence live on? or was it all for naught? What will history and memories of you reflect?

I have about 1 1/2 acres finished and now to do the easy part. I always like to do the hardest part of any chore first and get that out of the way. Then it is smooth sailing.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89225 May 9, 2013
Spamtrooper wrote:
My time is about up folks, why worry? How was it that Dr. Seuss put it.....On life...dont cry because its over, smile because it happened.
Well if you were on the 1979 debate team, I am much closer to the end of the trail than you are and once a person rounds that last bend, they get a whole new perspective on what is really important and what is not. Most of what appears on these Topix threads is just entertainment and falls within the "NOT" category.

Spamtrooper

London, KY

#89226 May 9, 2013
Yep. I just drop in here every now and again to see what you people are up to.
There's too much spring out there to be in here during the day unless its rainy.

Its good to see old humpaburn is still smoking.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89227 May 9, 2013
It was dry the last two days, but we are headed for more rain. Not good. The lake looks like it's fixing to spill over into the homes that are built near it. I worry about that.
Soopertramp

United States

#89228 May 9, 2013
I'd like to say somethin to everyone. Well I bet that pi§§ed you all off. Am I as good as that bootleg?...hmmmm? I've seen some absurd stuff here, but a scoop-o-poop that spends part of the day telling folks on the net how he/she pissed them off now thats some gig! It seems to get awful exited too. Probably got its hand in its drawers right now.

Well I better get outta here, don't wanna pi§§ anyone off toooooo bad.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#89229 May 9, 2013
Hey bird peeps! I'm back! Got a lot of catching up to do, but so far I'll say how good it is to see everyone! Even Blue and Hemp have returned!! WooHoo!

I've got a few things to do right away, then I'll be back later on tonight!

Keep on keeping on!!
-badboy-

Akron, OH

#89230 May 9, 2013
Soopertramp wrote:
I'd like to say somethin to everyone.
That was enlightening...
Soopertramp wrote:
Well I bet that pi§§ed you all off.
Of course

Every time someone says they want to say something, then doesn't, irritates the chit out of me

I'm so mad now I'm gonna...

I'm gonna...

Daymn, I'm so mad I don't know what I'm gonna do
Soopertramp wrote:
Am I as good as that bootleg?...hmmmm?
1.) Who's that?
2.) No.
Soopertramp wrote:
I've seen some absurd stuff here, but a scoop-o-poop that spends part of the day telling folks on the net how he/she pissed them off now thats some gig!
Who's scoop-n-poop

And why has he made you mad?
Soopertramp wrote:
It seems to get awful exited too.
You seem a bit elated yourself...
Soopertramp wrote:
Probably got its hand in its drawers right now.
Well, if that is where your mind is, maybe that is what has you "excited?"

To each is own...
Soopertramp wrote:
Well I better get outta here, don't wanna pi§§ anyone off toooooo bad.
I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but, I'm over it now...

Thanks for being you...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89231 May 9, 2013
Just passing by. I sat outside and watched the birds fly by today. It was a beautiful day, wasn't it?
kevin

Louisa, KY

#89232 May 9, 2013
No shortage of birds in Eastern Kentucky.

I see there's a new troll here.

Not impressed,,,
kevin

Louisa, KY

#89233 May 9, 2013
And, where the hell is Ms. Font?!
blame your govt

Frankfort, KY

#89234 May 9, 2013

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89236 May 9, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
put some salt on those slugs.
To eat 'em or to kill 'em? LOL

Location hidden

#89237 May 9, 2013
Spamtrooper wrote:
Love that quote on life.

Location hidden

#89238 May 9, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
It was dry the last two days, but we are headed for more rain. Not good. The lake looks like it's fixing to spill over into the homes that are built near it. I worry about that.
I agree with you. The Rolling Fork River is very high and borders a back part of our property. Thank goodness our house and barns are at the front part of our property, which is nearly a half mile away. It would have to rise a heck of a lot to overflow its steep banks, at least where I am. I did have one encounter with the river, though. One rainy spring, I was mowing a back field not far from the river bank. I looked down and saw a rather deep hole. I looked again, and saw the Rolling Fork through the hole, beneath the tractor. I beat it out of there pretty quickly. We actually lost a few feet of land a few years back when the river ran high and fast. But that is an anomaly, thank goodness.

Location hidden

#89239 May 9, 2013

The above is for my fine feathered friends.

Location hidden

#89240 May 9, 2013
Oops, still don't have the copy/paste thing down pat. If you listen to the above, just hit skip ad in 5 sec., and you will hear Alison Krauss' rendition of "I'll Fly Away."

I dedicate the song to AW, who, like me, is rounding the last bend. Nice still shots of the birds, AW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 15 min beeraholic 49
Jenny Mills 41 min Really 5
kenitha tried 50 min The ex 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,570
Quantummist real name is Paul Mays 1 hr John 4
Devin Eubanks in Jail 1 hr James 9
info on David Warren (Sep '12) 2 hr anonymous 25
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville