Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
75,101 - 75,120 of 81,559 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
that guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Love bird pudding too
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

oh.... and just a little fun factoid about oak ridge.... that's where the Manhattan project took place
skittles

La Center, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

the government is out to get us
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that would be a NO. I don't eat that crap. I am a spoiled biotch. If I was starving maybe, but I put that right up their with canned mackeral. haha
If you are just being a smartass about my posts, please just scroll down past them and continue on what you are attempting to do. Argue with the Mods or something. Try the political threads they are full of spam. Maybe you can get a recipe from them.
I am not posting them for you anyway.
AB.. I think that is an old poster with a new name that has been writing a lot about "spam" and was not being smart about your posts.

“Thinking Fellers Local 420”

Since: Nov 11

Odd, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Western Ky. Birds fly south in winter....
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a great time tonight. I love O'Charley's and especially their salads and rolls.
I did. I had the pecan crusted chicken salad and a yeast "fix" with a cold beer and hot buttered yeast rolls. Pleasant conversation with my date who is a middle aged "eye candy" lol. A nicely dressed career woman that likes to come visit the serenity of the homestead as a change of pace from a high stress position.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Going to be a good morning. Glad we are finally drying out a little bit! Hope you all have a great day!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Three couples went in to see the minister to see how to become members of his church. The minister said that they would have to go without sex for two weeks and then come back and tell him how it went.

The first couple was retired, the second couple was middle-aged and the final couple was newlywed. Two weeks went by, and the couples returned to the minister. The retired couple said it was no problem at all. The middle-aged couple said it was tough for the first week, but after that, it was no problem. The newlyweds said it was fine until she dropped the can of paint.

"Can of PAINT?!" exclaimed the minister.

"Yeah," said the newlywed man. "She dropped the can and when she bent over to pick it up, I had to have her right there and then. Lust took over."

The minister just shook his head sadly, and said that they would no longer be welcome in the church.

"That's perfectly okay," said the man. "Home Depot doesn't want us back, either."
Spamtrooper

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that would be a NO. I don't eat that crap. I am a spoiled biotch. If I was starving maybe, but I put that right up their with canned mackerel. haha
If you are just being a smartass about my posts, please just scroll down past them and continue on what you are attempting to do. Argue with the Mods or something. Try the political threads they are full of spam. Maybe you can get a recipe from them.
That wasn't me, look at the locations. I am nowhere close to Logan West Virginia.
I do like jack mackerel and spam..not together though.
I think that post was made by Sybil, and I doubt if any malice towards you was intended... Miss foo foo kitty..I bet I could make you purr. I can make a kitty purr with a stroke of my hand.
Spamtrooper

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Three couples went in to see the minister to see how to become members of his church. The minister said that they would have to go without sex for two weeks and then come back and tell him how it went.
The first couple was retired, the second couple was middle-aged and the final couple was newlywed. Two weeks went by, and the couples returned to the minister. The retired couple said it was no problem at all. The middle-aged couple said it was tough for the first week, but after that, it was no problem. The newlyweds said it was fine until she dropped the can of paint.
"Can of PAINT?!" exclaimed the minister.
"Yeah," said the newlywed man. "She dropped the can and when she bent over to pick it up, I had to have her right there and then. Lust took over."
The minister just shook his head sadly, and said that they would no longer be welcome in the church.
"That's perfectly okay," said the man. "Home Depot doesn't want us back, either."
VAMPIRE!
Barbra Jo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. They ant no earth quake in Hyden
Yep

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I AM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE DYING TO GET OUT OF WESTERN KY Too.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Yep wrote:
I AM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE DYING TO GET OUT OF WESTERN KY Too.
REALLY? THEN THEY CAN LEAVE. WE AREN'T KEEPING THEM HERE!
Jesus, why are you in all caps?
-badboy-

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Spazpooper wrote:
<quoted text>You are sorely mistaken,
Nope,

Lol

You're angry...
Spazpooper wrote:
and quite obviously an uneducated,
0 for 2

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
judgmental,
If pointing out the obvious is judgemental, I'll give you half credit

0.5 for 3

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
minimum wadge paid
Obama raid the minimum wage to 6 figures annually?

No wonder the economy sucks

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
, trained Obama loving monkey.
Did Obama care fluck you over snook'ms?
Spazpooper wrote:
Mod #12 isn't it?
ROTFLMAO

You idjits seem to have sum serious hate for da mods

Don't YA snook'ms
Spazpooper wrote:
Go cash your 150 dollar weekly check and STFU,
O I C

You can't get gov assistance and are now really angry at the world

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
you couldn't aggravate a bull-dog with a sack full of cats boy. LMAO at the thought.
FYI

I did, and you replied

ANGRY

Even...

Lol
-badboy-

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that would be a NO. I don't eat that crap. I am a spoiled biotch. If I was starving maybe, but I put that right up their with canned mackeral. haha
I have a book on recipes using spam

I'll dig it up and give you the info on it

There actually some rather tasty and unique ways to cook with it
Spamtrooper

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

-butthurtaltarboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,
Lol
bla bla blaaa blaa bla
<quoted text>
3 for 2
Lol
<quoted text>
If pointing out the bla bla is judgemental, I'll give you bla blaa credit
4for 3
Lol
<quoted text>
Obama raid the minimum wage to 6 figures annually?
No wonder the economy sucks
Lol
Lol
I've heard that one so many times. I always wondered why you six figure a year guys stay on topix so much.
??? I guess you have plenty of time .....and have lost your taste for "caviar", haven't you there, Jeevesy old boy. Mr big bucks..Oh and you're a doctor professor too..hum.LMAO
Pure poppycock.
Your trolling skills consist of day one material, at best. Dream on.
BTW you spelled judgmental wrong there Einstein....there is only one E in the word. I hope your parents didn't waste too much on that highfalutin education you're so proud of.
Your sentence structuring could use some work too.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. I had the pecan crusted chicken salad and a yeast "fix" with a cold beer and hot buttered yeast rolls. Pleasant conversation with my date who is a middle aged "eye candy" lol. A nicely dressed career woman that likes to come visit the serenity of the homestead as a change of pace from a high stress position.
I've had that pecan chicken crusted salad myself. I want to to try making it at home. Somehow, I doubt, it'll taste the same.Lol. The pecans tasted rather honey toasted or something. A very flavor, nutty salad indeed. Nothing beats a lovely night out with interesting company. Blue Moon offers a nice selection of beers;) Your quarter sounds like a million bucks in comparison to a dull, little city like this. You and Dog have a fortune there;)
@ AB, Don't work too hard. It's nice to see the three eaglets appear so healthy. That goat and pig video is hilarious:) You should be in Ky soon,hehe. Hope your pc is doing well. Enjoyed the Fart poem:)
@ Betty, I've bent up at least two mower blades and one shaft mowing around water meters and stumps. Ahhh, man has to appreciate a gal for trying.Lol. Shhh. Don't tell on yourself.
It's great that Blue has dropped in again. Life keeps one busy whether in work or play. Through all we acquire possessions, blissful moments, various friendships, the love remains the greatest momentum guiding us as calming us in all our days. Fine day to all. Spring offers her splendid bounty:)

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Been outside most of the day. I have a big back porch to sit on in the sun and watch the birds. So nice today!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Been outside most of the day. I have a big back porch to sit on in the sun and watch the birds. So nice today!
Just now getting sunny and dry enough to do anything outside much around here.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just now getting sunny and dry enough to do anything outside much around here.
I know it's going to rain again here pretty soon, but the sun today was nice. Hope it drys us up a bit. We were getting pretty water logged near Barren River Lake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min chinwendu1 128,926
Corn for Sale 25 min more info 2
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 34 min right 9
Stivers Center fixes 36 min ifureallyknew 58
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min Le Jimbo 146,893
Dentist AJ Smith 1 hr wondering 1
john sowders 1 hr not surprised 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••