Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89135 May 7, 2013
Would love to see how they put this together. It is just too cute:
Hilarious Dancing Babies on Rollerskates

Babies are precious gifts from the Lord; watching them do anything is such a treat! So enjoy this video of these hilarious dancing babies on roller skates... we know it'll lift your spirits!

http://www.godvine.com/Hilarious-Dancing-Babi...

I know OJG/JPF would love this one. Those little goats are so cute.

Baby Goat Joyfully Plays on a Sleeping Pig's Back

Baby goats are some of the cutest animals on God's green earth! Watch this one playfully jump on a sleeping pig's back; his joy is absolutely contagious!

http://www.godvine.com/Baby-Goat-Joyfully-Pla...
betty

Vine Grove, KY

#89136 May 7, 2013
hi a.b.!!!!!!

wonder where everyone else has been the past few days....probably out soaking up the nice weather.

i sure have!

killed hubbys prized push mower today trying to push the front yard back a few more feet over some tall grass and weeds. wish i could say i fessed up but nope.... chicken that i am, i just stuck it back in the shed. nothing much else going on around here today.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89137 May 7, 2013
betty wrote:
hi a.b.!!!!!!
wonder where everyone else has been the past few days....probably out soaking up the nice weather.
i sure have!
killed hubbys prized push mower today trying to push the front yard back a few more feet over some tall grass and weeds. wish i could say i fessed up but nope.... chicken that i am, i just stuck it back in the shed. nothing much else going on around here today.
Hey betty, I guess they are. It has been a strange Spring. Crazy weather is killing my sinuses. I was just about to close out the pc for the night and hope tomorrow I show up in Kentucky again. lol I guess the wifi providers think I should hail out of Oak Ridge Tn. haha

Hilarious mower story. I am off to bed since I have to get up early and go to work. I need to find me a retired sweetie so I can retire again. It just got to boring for me since I am not retirement age I had to do something. Of course who can't use extra money. lol

Hope you have a great night and hope to chat with you all tomorrow.

Goodnight!
that guy

United States

#89138 May 7, 2013
Bird pie anyone?
betty

Vine Grove, KY

#89139 May 7, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey betty, I guess they are. It has been a strange Spring. Crazy weather is killing my sinuses. I was just about to close out the pc for the night and hope tomorrow I show up in Kentucky again. lol I guess the wifi providers think I should hail out of Oak Ridge Tn. haha
Hilarious mower story. I am off to bed since I have to get up early and go to work. I need to find me a retired sweetie so I can retire again. It just got to boring for me since I am not retirement age I had to do something. Of course who can't use extra money. lol
Hope you have a great night and hope to chat with you all tomorrow.
Goodnight!
sweet dreams!

p.s. i ment to email you back the other day and tell you i worked there too a coupe years ago! lasted only two months till i found something else because after training i never could get enough hours to pay the bills.... had i just needed a part time gig at the time... it would have been perfect. very nice place to work and laid back environment other than the hours. hope you like it and it works out for you. i can relate to the just needing something to do.... since my hours got cut last month im going a little stir crazy. may be time to start looking for something close to home. another liquor store opened up about two miles up the hwy from us...maybe i will put in to work there.

anyway have a good night!


(soon as i saw oak ridge, tn i couldn't get the song out of my head without listening to it)
that guy

United States

#89140 May 7, 2013
Love bird pudding too
betty

Vine Grove, KY

#89141 May 7, 2013
oh.... and just a little fun factoid about oak ridge.... that's where the Manhattan project took place
skittles

Barlow, KY

#89142 May 7, 2013
the government is out to get us
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89143 May 8, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that would be a NO. I don't eat that crap. I am a spoiled biotch. If I was starving maybe, but I put that right up their with canned mackeral. haha
If you are just being a smartass about my posts, please just scroll down past them and continue on what you are attempting to do. Argue with the Mods or something. Try the political threads they are full of spam. Maybe you can get a recipe from them.
I am not posting them for you anyway.
AB.. I think that is an old poster with a new name that has been writing a lot about "spam" and was not being smart about your posts.

“229 Strong”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#89144 May 8, 2013
Western Ky. Birds fly south in winter....
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89145 May 8, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a great time tonight. I love O'Charley's and especially their salads and rolls.
I did. I had the pecan crusted chicken salad and a yeast "fix" with a cold beer and hot buttered yeast rolls. Pleasant conversation with my date who is a middle aged "eye candy" lol. A nicely dressed career woman that likes to come visit the serenity of the homestead as a change of pace from a high stress position.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89146 May 8, 2013
Going to be a good morning. Glad we are finally drying out a little bit! Hope you all have a great day!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#89148 May 8, 2013
Three couples went in to see the minister to see how to become members of his church. The minister said that they would have to go without sex for two weeks and then come back and tell him how it went.

The first couple was retired, the second couple was middle-aged and the final couple was newlywed. Two weeks went by, and the couples returned to the minister. The retired couple said it was no problem at all. The middle-aged couple said it was tough for the first week, but after that, it was no problem. The newlyweds said it was fine until she dropped the can of paint.

"Can of PAINT?!" exclaimed the minister.

"Yeah," said the newlywed man. "She dropped the can and when she bent over to pick it up, I had to have her right there and then. Lust took over."

The minister just shook his head sadly, and said that they would no longer be welcome in the church.

"That's perfectly okay," said the man. "Home Depot doesn't want us back, either."
Spamtrooper

United States

#89149 May 8, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that would be a NO. I don't eat that crap. I am a spoiled biotch. If I was starving maybe, but I put that right up their with canned mackerel. haha
If you are just being a smartass about my posts, please just scroll down past them and continue on what you are attempting to do. Argue with the Mods or something. Try the political threads they are full of spam. Maybe you can get a recipe from them.
I am not posting them for you anyway.
That wasn't me, look at the locations. I am nowhere close to Logan West Virginia.
I do like jack mackerel and spam..not together though.
I think that post was made by Sybil, and I doubt if any malice towards you was intended... Miss foo foo kitty..I bet I could make you purr. I can make a kitty purr with a stroke of my hand.
Spamtrooper

United States

#89150 May 8, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Three couples went in to see the minister to see how to become members of his church. The minister said that they would have to go without sex for two weeks and then come back and tell him how it went.
The first couple was retired, the second couple was middle-aged and the final couple was newlywed. Two weeks went by, and the couples returned to the minister. The retired couple said it was no problem at all. The middle-aged couple said it was tough for the first week, but after that, it was no problem. The newlyweds said it was fine until she dropped the can of paint.
"Can of PAINT?!" exclaimed the minister.
"Yeah," said the newlywed man. "She dropped the can and when she bent over to pick it up, I had to have her right there and then. Lust took over."
The minister just shook his head sadly, and said that they would no longer be welcome in the church.
"That's perfectly okay," said the man. "Home Depot doesn't want us back, either."
VAMPIRE!
Barbra Jo

United States

#89152 May 8, 2013
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. They ant no earth quake in Hyden
Yep

Tucker, GA

#89153 May 8, 2013
I AM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE DYING TO GET OUT OF WESTERN KY Too.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89154 May 8, 2013
Yep wrote:
I AM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE DYING TO GET OUT OF WESTERN KY Too.
REALLY? THEN THEY CAN LEAVE. WE AREN'T KEEPING THEM HERE!
Jesus, why are you in all caps?
-badboy-

Cleveland, OH

#89156 May 8, 2013
Spazpooper wrote:
<quoted text>You are sorely mistaken,
Nope,

Lol

You're angry...
Spazpooper wrote:
and quite obviously an uneducated,
0 for 2

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
judgmental,
If pointing out the obvious is judgemental, I'll give you half credit

0.5 for 3

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
minimum wadge paid
Obama raid the minimum wage to 6 figures annually?

No wonder the economy sucks

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
, trained Obama loving monkey.
Did Obama care fluck you over snook'ms?
Spazpooper wrote:
Mod #12 isn't it?
ROTFLMAO

You idjits seem to have sum serious hate for da mods

Don't YA snook'ms
Spazpooper wrote:
Go cash your 150 dollar weekly check and STFU,
O I C

You can't get gov assistance and are now really angry at the world

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
you couldn't aggravate a bull-dog with a sack full of cats boy. LMAO at the thought.
FYI

I did, and you replied

ANGRY

Even...

Lol
-badboy-

Cleveland, OH

#89157 May 8, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that would be a NO. I don't eat that crap. I am a spoiled biotch. If I was starving maybe, but I put that right up their with canned mackeral. haha
If you are just being a smartass about my posts, please just scroll down past them and continue on what you are attempting to do. Argue with the Mods or something. Try the political threads they are full of spam. Maybe you can get a recipe from them.
I am not posting them for you anyway.
I have a book on recipes using spam

I'll dig it up and give you the info on it

There actually some rather tasty and unique ways to cook with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is helping parents with Christmas ? 5 min Jeff Bowling 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,446
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 4 hr gray resident 12
Knox Schools 5 hr My basketballer 14
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 7 hr Damstrat8 16
knox county bus garage (Aug '09) 7 hr Gossip Girl 41
School buses 16 hr smh 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages