Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
75,001 - 75,020 of 81,562 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
SmartPooper

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Spamtrooper wrote:
Typo, hail Mary full of grace 14 times and all orf that. Hey Sybil, looks like you're still practicing psychiatry without a license old chap. Do you have a little wooden stand? Is there a 5 cent charge?
The sign reads The doctor is [OUT there].
Good grief Charlie brown.
psychiatry was not for me, after a 3 month clerkship during med school you learned all you needed to know to be a practicing psychiatrist...and usually the students who chose to go into psychiatry residency were the ones who got the worst grades and couldn't handle a real residency.
Spamtrooper

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

What was it that drove you over the edge Sybil?
Repressed shame from...all of that same sex experimenting you were involved in during college?
HahaHEEE
Spamtrooper

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

SmartPooper wrote:
<quoted text>
psychiatry was not for me, after a 3 month clerkship during med school you learned all you needed to know to be a practicing psychiatrist...and usually the students who chose to go into psychiatry residency were the ones who got the worst grades and couldn't handle a real residency.
I know what you were handling that summer. LMAO The Southeastern Blackyus/snakyous.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

lol... well i seriously doubt a.w. gives a flying fig tree what anyone thinks about him....
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider it a compliment when I can get your dander up like this...it means you're paying attention and everything I say has an effect on your psyche. Ever wonder why you let yourself get affected like this by my words? What you said says more about you than it does about me.
There you go again with your over inflated thinking that you have my dander up when in fact, your posts mean nothing. Nice try though. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Go All A wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like catching flies, they're really more of a nuisance. Even when I put the vinegar out, I still catch the annoying flies (like wolf for instance) who just loves to hate me because I tell the truth that he cannot accept. I actually don't even mind when he discounts what I say, because it's kind of like casting pearls among swine...oh well, such is the temperament of a grumpy old man who is jealous of the vitality of youth.
BTW, you're not hurting my feelings, I am flattered that you took the time to offer the constructive criticism...point well taken, thank you.
I am neither jealous or grumpy and I do not hate your "truths". What is replusive is your over inflated ego. Try not to fall off your high horse.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

betty wrote:
lol... well i seriously doubt a.w. gives a flying fig tree what anyone thinks about him....
To clear up any doubts... I don't give a flying fig tree or any other kind of plant or animal life. And especially someone that I have only met through words typed on a screen that are meaningless and will not affect my life one way or another.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Dog is back from his tree visit and the rooster is crowing repetitive nonsense and sounds much like our friend Sybil, so I will go get some more rest. LOL

Since: May 13

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

It's George Bush's fault. Everything else is.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Well, going to be another rainy morning. Hope you all have a great day!
Idee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Jesse V wrote:
Government is hiding something.
i
Agree
Anonymous

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

fly away birdies
-badboy-

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
To clear up any doubts... I don't give a flying fig tree or any other kind of plant or animal life. And especially someone that I have only met through words typed on a screen that are meaningless and will not affect my life one way or another.
I've never seen a flying fig tree...

You seem annoyed a bit, and there is a wee bit of hostility there for this person.....

Was there a bird in that tree you flung...

You didn't make some poor robin homeless?

Did YA?

All those long hours of searching for the right grass blade, a twig or two, and two tightly woven marlboro cigarette pac plastic wraps, all lost when some crazed woman went all postal on a poor defenceless fig tree...

That's not right...

You should do what I do, don't care 'nuf about two gerbils in a blender on puree...

The robins will loves you much better for it.

Just saying
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

well bad boy I have never seen a flying fig tree either, but was only copying a prior poster's reference about one and that I don't care what others may think of mw. I am not a wee bit hostil or even annoyed, I simply don't care for that poster's continuing false assumptions that he has me riled.

Why would I get upset over someone that does not even know me, nor I them. It just makes no difference. That poster has never cared for one of my initial posts where I said that Jesse Ventura was a showman. And after 2 years or more, I still believe that he is holding a grudge. But then I don't care. hahahaha That is his problem, not mine.
-badboy-

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
well bad boy I have never seen a flying fig tree either,
So, you close your eyes when you savagely rip a poor, defenseless fig tree, in it youth, never having the opportunity to bear fruit...

Never knowing the buzz of a bee, or fly, who only wants to dance, content, in it's flowers...

That's just Sooooooooooooo sad

Lol
Ancient Wolf wrote:
but was only copying a prior poster's reference about one and that I don't care what others may think of mw. I am not a wee bit hostil or even annoyed,
Now... now...

Not even just a tiny bit?

Be honest, you'll end up being sent to topix hell, and be forever plastered by the slings of mud, and gooie gook, and other adjectives, for fibbing...

Lol
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I simply don't care for that poster's continuing false assumptions that he has me riled.
According to my handy dandy pocket thesaurus, "riled" is sorta like annoyed...

Just saying

;o)~
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Why would I get upset over someone that does not even know me, nor I them.
[Flips back a few pages more in handy dandy pocket thesaurus]

Yep, "upset" is sorta like annoyed too, too

Sort...

Even...

Lol
Ancient Wolf wrote:
It just makes no difference.
Yep...

Gotta love theses handy dandy pocket thesaurus-es, it says that them words are too..
Ancient Wolf wrote:
That poster has never cared for one of my initial posts where I said that Jesse Ventura was a showman.
Umm...

Dare I actually get into a debate over how fake, staged, fony, all for show, etc. That professional wrestling is with you?

[Ponders]

HELL NO!!!!!!!

*snort*
Ancient Wolf wrote:
And after 2 years or more, I still believe that he is holding a grudge.
And two yaers later it seems you may have a strong grip too

Such sweet strong hands you have snook'ems...
Ancient Wolf wrote:
But then I don't care. hahahaha That is his problem, not mine.
Ok...

Lol
Spamtrooper

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Haha Old wolf has been around much too long for the likes of ANY of you to have much of an affect on the old cuss. Believe me I've tried...hahaha It dont work with him.
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

No doubt about it! I was wondering what that rant was all about anyway.
your problem

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
well bad boy I have never seen a flying fig tree either, but was only copying a prior poster's reference about one and that I don't care what others may think of mw. I am not a wee bit hostil or even annoyed, I simply don't care for that poster's continuing false assumptions that he has me riled.
Why would I get upset over someone that does not even know me, nor I them. It just makes no difference. That poster has never cared for one of my initial posts where I said that Jesse Ventura was a showman. And after 2 years or more, I still believe that he is holding a grudge. But then I don't care. hahahaha That is his problem, not mine.
I have never had a grudge, in fact, I've tried to lighten things up with you but you always take my jabs at you too seriously... which is why I keep doing it to you. Lighten up old man.
Smartpooper

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Spamtrooper wrote:
Haha Old wolf has been around much too long for the likes of ANY of you to have much of an affect on the old cuss. Believe me I've tried...hahaha It dont work with him.
for some reason it works every time when it comes from me
flying fig tree

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen a flying fig tree...
You seem annoyed a bit, and there is a wee bit of hostility there for this person.....
Just saying
just a weetle bitty bit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Voter 146,963
New club in Barbourville? 57 min jack 2
1 Blessing From God 1 hr TOASTup 11
i miss my amy 1 hr b ggggg 7
Re. Handy Mart Building? 1 hr The Man 1
Nikki Vaughn (married to Adam Vaughn) 1 hr Wow 4
Corn for Sale 1 hr Barbourville Man 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••