You assume too much alsoHaha Old wolf has been around much too long for the likes of ANY of you to have much of an affect on the old cuss. Believe me I've tried...hahaha It dont work with him.
#89060 May 6, 2013
You assume too much also
#89061 May 6, 2013
Often it's because we think the other person doesn't recognize or understand what we are saying. Or, their disapproval implies we are wrong. I don't know about you but I am almost always right...and certainly understood when I want to be. Of course, there are people who just like to argue because they enjoy the fight. Then we should consider the innate inferiority complex present within many American males. It's most defining characteristic is related to the fragile state of the so afflicted's male ego. The complex symptoms include a need to receive affirmation...to feel they are in the 'right'(even when they aren't) to fuel their much exaggerated and misplaced opinions of their own capabilities, importance,social standing, physical/mental prowess ect ect.
And then we have Sybil...?????
Excuse me, I am at a loss for words.
?????Alien maybe? Who knows.
#89063 May 6, 2013
lol....nope just a product of child hood bullying.... i would almost feel sorry for him/her had i not been bullied and picked at constantly everyday of my own childhood. but i am a firm believer that what does not kill us makes us stronger....and we should never let it turn us into a$$holes.....i don't use my childhood as a crutch/excuse or right to be a hateful person....and i have no respect for anyone who does. to give in and let what hurt us turn us into the very thing that caused us so much anguish is an admission of defeat as far as i am concerned. life is what you make of it, and in sibyls case, life is just one big argument.....and it takes two to argue...thus the need for the extra personalities :) he only wishes he could blame it on something cool like being from the outer limits.
#89064 May 6, 2013
you are not alone, I often have that kind of effect on people especially when they know I'm right and can't argue back...so thanks for the compliment ; )
#89065 May 6, 2013
@ badboy.... are you feeling attacked?
because i never said such a thing in that post. in fact i never said anything to you at all. so i find it interesting you would choose that word....
#89066 May 6, 2013
when you run out of witty comebacks, just resort to the gay jokes...you're so predictable...and juvenile.
#89067 May 6, 2013
the bullying only happened twice in my childhood...and it only made me stronger and more confident (though some call it arrogance)...does that make me an arsehole or hateful? I am not argumentative by nature, I just feel the need to express my righteousness because I am almost always right. Would you care to point out an example of when I was wrong?
#89068 May 6, 2013
any one remember this from a couple years ago?
pictures of the makeshift islands the residents of Vicksburg made to keep the flood waters out when the levies failed
#89069 May 6, 2013
And paraphrased from "A glossary of Freudian terms"
Yeah, I read that too when I was in school
#89070 May 6, 2013
ah, we have a budding young novice psychiatrist in our midst
#89071 May 6, 2013
another post i found on face book.
How To Properly Store Water Long Term
In order to properly store water long term for emergencies or survival, you'll need to do the following:
1. Consider the amount of water you'll need. It is generally recommended that you have 1 gallon per 3 day period per person for drinking water alone.
2. Choose proper container(s). Glass is often too fragile as well as heavy, metal is often corrosive or imparts a taste to the water. Stainless steel or plastic food/water storage drums are the best option for storing drinking water since they both do not corrode or effect the water and neither support the growth of bacteria or the like. However given the price of stainless drums, we recommend the use of plastic instead.
3. Properly clean your containers. sanitation of containers prior to filling is very important. Wash them out with soap and water, being certain to thoroughly rinse out all remnants of any soap residue. Next sanitize the containers with 1 tbsp of bleach for every gallon of water you add to the container. Shake and cover the inside thoroughly and then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
4. Choose a proper location to store the water. Always choose a cool, dark location for best water preservation. And naturally one where the containers will "survive" as well.
5. Add your water. Supposedly tap water does not require much treatment since it is already chlorinated and the like. However when using well water it is recommended that you add a small amount of chlorine bleach to the water. This we do not recommend. After much experience with long term water storage it is our recommendation to use a bit of colloidal silver with every batch and to then ozonate the water vs the far more harsh chlorination. Also, rotating your water out (emptying and refilling with fresh water) should be carried out approximately every 6 months.
courtesy of homesteading/survivalist page.
#89072 May 6, 2013
or get you a nice big pool
#89073 May 6, 2013
pfff....why would i?
lmao.... one time i told you that you were right about something and you just argued with me about whether or not i really believed you were right! it makes no difference with you whether or not you are right or wrong...or whether or not someone believes you are right or wrong.... you just want to argue!
for a split second i actually thought i could learn a thing or two from you....as did many others. but it became painfully apparent to myself and many others that you were not interested in teaching, only arguing. so go stand in the mirror and argue with your self....you don't need me for that.
#89074 May 6, 2013
seems like I might have hurt your feelings at some point, I apologize for that...when was that?
#89075 May 6, 2013
hah.... i love things that are simple and useful!
With the days getting colder and the nights growing longer, there is nothing like curling up next to a warm fire...except maybe giving a warm fire as a gift! We saw this idea for making Homemade Fire Starters, and thought that they would make a perfect homemade gift this season! All you (or the lucky person you give these to) have to do is light one end of your firestarter, place in your fireplace, and put a little kindling on top!
What You Need:
Cardboard Toilet Paper Tubes
This is such an easy project! Simply stuff your cardboard tubes with the dryer lint. If you don't have enough lint, you can top it off with newspaper.
This is a fun step for the kids to help with!
Once it is stuffed, roll the brown paper around your tube and tie the ends with the string.
Now you're firestarter is ready for your fire pit or fire place! Or make a few, put them in a basket with some marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate and you have a fun S'mores kit to give as a gift! Or keep some for yourself, curl up with a cup of Homemade Hot Cocoa and enjoy a warm fire on a cold night! Enjoy!
#89076 May 6, 2013
nope...no hurt feelings.... i just learned that some people are good natured and willing to share their wealth of knowledge with me even when i am slow to understand it and others are bent on arguing with any body who is willing to give them a minute about what they think they know. perhaps if you are unhappy with whatever catagory i placed you in then you should take it upon your self to do a little back reading and figure out when i stopped thinking you had anything to offer me other than argument because i simply do not have the time.
#89077 May 6, 2013
good news on the horizon
May 6, 2013
Benjamin Fulford: Netanyahu summoned to China cabal purge begins in UK
One of the world’s leading terrorists, the Satan worshipping mass murderer Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel has been summoned to China where he will be confronted with evidence of his involvement in the March 11, 2011 nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan, according to Chinese government sources. The evidence is a tape recorded phone call to then Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan in which Netanyahu threatened to destroy all of Japan’s nuclear reactors if Kan did not order the Japanese government to write off its holdings of US government debt, according to Japanese military intelligence. In exchange for sweeping this issue under the carpet, the 180 nation BRICS alliance will demand an end to all further war-mongering in the Middle East. The Israeli use of a nuclear bunker buster bomb against Syria just before Netanyahu’s departure was a futile gesture of defiance as the worldwide crackdown on the Sabbatean Satanic mafia unfolds.
In a related development, the UK Police and Crime Commission have opened an investigation into the Thames Valley police, Sara Thornton in particular, concerning, among other things, the murder of bio-weapons specialist Dr. David Kelly. This is part of a wider police investigation into the cabal that fooled the UK government into participating in the invasion of Iraq. The heads of MI5, the London Metropolitan Police counter terror squad and of UK Special Forces have all left their posts, according to an MI5 source. Several journalists have also been arrested, he said. Many witnesses of substance (military) are coming forward in support having realized
the UK police have been acting outside correct procedures in many instances, according to an MI5 source.“The emphasis will now be on internal investigations of corruption in the Police and Civil service,” the source said. The Cabinet Secretary, Sir Jeremy Heywood, Head of the Civil Service, will also find his position under close scrutiny. Then Prime Minister Tony Blair has already been investigated and has basically sung like a canary. Blair has already implicated many EU leaders as having accepted bribes in exchange for allowing the Soviet Union modeled EU to gradually usurp the sovereignty of European nation states.
This of course, is a preliminary to investigations that will finally bring justice to the perpetrators of the 911 terror and mind-control attack against the US. The wheels of justice will roll towards George Bush Jr., Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Frank Carlucci, Michael Chertoff and the entire fascist cabal that seized control of the US following the rigged year 2000 election, according to patriotic CIA and Pentagon sources.
#89078 May 6, 2013
The question remains just how far down the rabbit hole the whole crackdown on the perpetrators of 911, 311 and related events will go. The problem is concentrated at the top and it is very difficult for military and law enforcement types used to following orders from above to take action against their “superiors.”
When you have a supreme court that has been threatened and intimidated into submission, a Congress and Senate that have been mostly bribed and a President who is a puppet, then going through them is not a realistic option in dealing with the criminal fascist takeover of the US.
My understanding is that the joint chiefs of staff of the Pentagon are the best hope for restoring the US Republic and freeing the American people. What they need to understand is that it is not going to be any court case that will settle the problem.
If the American people are to be freed, the military need to temporarily take over the key centers of power. They need to send troops to occupy the following places: the Federal Reserve Board branches, the Congress, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court, the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the major media companies and the Council on Foreign Relations.
Once this is done, it will be a fairly simple job to figure out who has been part of the fascist cabal: follow the money. Anybody who is living way beyond their salary and cannot explain the source of money should be suspended pending further investigation.
There is also a need to remove all US/Israeli dual citizens from any government offices. Dual loyalty and service to your government are not compatible.
The Pentagon types rightly point out the lesson of history that the military are not good at running governments as the reason they have not taken action yet. That is true but, the military are very good at restoring order and then returning to their barracks.
The military take pride in the fact they have never interfered in government since the founding of the United States. However, they need to realize that never before in the history of the United States has the country been surreptitiously taken over by a foreign power.
This of course brings us back to Israel. Israel was founded by Jews who murdered other Jews in order to force them out of their European homeland as part of a criminally insane project to carry out ancient biblical prophecies. It sounds too far-fetched for us normal people to fathom, but history makes it clear this is exactly what has been going on. That is why there has been no solution to the Palestinian issue despite over 5 decades of “peace negotiations.” Peace would prevent their planned Armageddon.
#89079 May 6, 2013
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera -
by Mike Adams, NaturalNews.com
When I say aloe vera is the most impressive medicinal herb invented by nature, I don't make that statement lightly. Of all the herbs I've ever studied -- and I've written thousands of articles on nutrition and disease prevention -- aloe vera is the most impressive herb of them all.(Garlic would be a close second.) There is nothing on this planet that offers the amazing variety of healing benefits granted by aloe vera. In a single plant, aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that:
• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol.
• Repairs "sludge blood" and reverses "sticky blood".
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature's own "sports drink" for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Truly, there is nothing else that compares to the medicinal potential of aloe vera. And yet most people only know about the topical applications of aloe vera gel. They think it's only good for sunburns. In reality, aloe vera is useful for both external and internal use.
#89080 May 6, 2013
www.homesteadingsurvivalism.com | Modern technology has brought us many benefits, including mosquito traps that cost hundreds of dollars, but sometimes we overlook simple solutions to difficult challenges such as mosquito control. When it comes to controlling pests, research tends to focus on chemicals or concepts that can be patented. Unless someone can make a profit from an idea, the public may never become aware of it.
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP.
200 ml water
50 grams of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
2-liter plastic bottle
Or US conversion:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area.(Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control.
|Slow Stupid Teenagers DOWN !!!||36 min||Knox co||3|
|Hello Gray, Kentucky||53 min||Interesting||3|
|Kim bingham||1 hr||xxx||5|
|Knox County Man Rams Police Cruisers||1 hr||John Quincy Jeffe...||83|
|ralph smith||1 hr||xxx||1|
|Anyone seen megan lay?||1 hr||crazy||2|
|Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13)||2 hr||my love||18|
|the Creekmart||4 hr||smartass||9|
Find what you want!
Search Barbourville Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC
Enter your email to get updates on this discussion.