looks like I've attracted the attention of the hasbaRATS once again...like flies to honey, I knew it wouldn't be long till one of you rats showed up<quoted text> GO SUCK AN EGG - YOU MESSED UP IN THE HEAD ,.. NAZI /ARAB PUTZ ,...
MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.
#89094 May 6, 2013
#89095 May 6, 2013
the truth about the zionists is out, just go to the popular forums section and you will see what I mean...truth hurts don't it? It's funny when you expose the truth about the zionists that you are right away labelled as a nazi/arab anti-semite...sorry but that tactic is worn out and well known to people who know what's really going on.
#89096 May 6, 2013
more like flys on chit ,....
you too ,...
should goout in the rain ,...and look up ,...
cause you - as - dumb ,..as a turkey -
u jive azz nazi turkey
#89097 May 6, 2013
so you admit to being a fly attracted to shit? Well, I got more for you if that is what you like.
#89098 May 7, 2013
Looks like the arrogant, egotistical, and facetious poster finally gave up and went to bed since he could not find anyone else to harass.
“Is who I am”
Since: Aug 08
#89099 May 7, 2013
Looks like a beautiful day! Hope you all have a good one.
#89100 May 7, 2013
Prove it..find a match and post it, or STFU.... spazoid. That was totally from memory, long term memory sonny boy. It is plainly evident that your arrogance greatly supersedes your abilities. How could anyone remember much published theorems and link them to observed behavior? From your perspective that would be quite a feat eh? That in itself points towards the egocentric spectrum as being a plausible place to begin. But it would take years IMO. You are so very arrogant and in need of affirmation. Poor fellow.
Since: Nov 11
#89102 May 7, 2013
Oh no, tell me when this all took place!
#89103 May 7, 2013
Did that sting?
10 words drove you crazy
You can't, but here you try...
Nope, I just read what you copy-n- pasted, the paraphrased on...
Do you go nutzoid like this often?
Nope, just watching you fly off the handle rather easily over absolutely nothing important
#89104 May 7, 2013
Oh and one other thing, this:
That was copy-n-pasted, and poorly paraphrased from the "Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience - 2000, MIT"
#89105 May 7, 2013
Yep, written by some goofie looking turban head smoking the stash his camel ate in a lead painted hooka too much
And guess what?
You believed it...
Seen that there too...
Laughed my azzz off at that collection of inbred ewe screwers
Can I call you "dummie?"
Less chit to type when addressing you...
Thanks in advance...
Don't be sorry, you cannot help what you think
I know what's going on, but I don't have the heart to tell you
Have a nice day :0)
#89106 May 7, 2013
Facetious was the Greek goddess of smartazzz
#89108 May 7, 2013
This place reads kinda nutz these daze. Them trolls sure have some wierd names.
#89109 May 7, 2013
Hello fellow bird threaders. I hope everyone is fine. Been out for a bit, but I am glad that despite the added trolls that the thread is still going.
betty, Great tips from FB. I have a lot of them myself I have been cutting and pasting then printing them off for my survival notebook. I will add to the list and hope it isn't a repeat. lol
Hey Blueminer, good to see you still posting. We were wondering about you a couple weeks ago. I had pc problems and have taken a different job, add the beautiful weather and Derby festivals, I have been busy.
Ancient Wolf, lala, "Nope", misty eyed, Imposter, and the rest of the regular posters, I hope you have enjoyed the Spring that is flying by and are all doing well. I scanned back a bit and thanks for wondering about me, seen we had some nonsense going on. Once again, they can't help themselves with the bird thread hating. haha
Seen this posted on FB and cracked up because it is so true. I wish it hadn't rained, but it was a great Derby Festival leading up to the horse who loved the mud winning it....
Louisville Kentucky ..the only place where people party for two weeks for a two minute horse race.
Hope you all have a great evening.
#89110 May 7, 2013
Love this story. I know lala, betty and others will too:
Cat that went missing after Sandy turns up at home six months later
#89111 May 7, 2013
22 funny photos of cats that have been very, very naughty
Scratched-up walls, urine-stained sofas,$130 vet bills — welcome to the world of cat ownership. Although your feline friends are super adorable, they can also be the bane of your existence. Making matters worse, cats are almost always unrepentant of their crimes, meaning pet owners have to dole out punishment in the form of pet shaming. Fortunately, there's a forum for cat shaming photos: a magical place called the Internet. Click through the gallery above to see what these cats did to deserve public shaming, then see if you think they're as naughty as these bad kitties.
#89112 May 7, 2013
Very interesting indeed! Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?
That hurt, I love water, but I also prefer COKE over any other soft drink. lol
#89113 May 7, 2013
Wow, how did I get Oak Ridge, Tennessee for a location? hahaha Had some trouble shooting for the wireless, added a new modem, but I am still in the Fort Knox/Louisville area. Weird.
#89114 May 7, 2013
Looks like betty already posted many that I have so I will post some great recipes I have been copying off FB. Next family potluck get together will have us each bringing one of these to try. Enjoy
Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
3 sheets of heavy-duty foil
10-12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
1 packet ranch dressing mix
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons butter
Sour cream for serving, if desired
1. Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
2. Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
Cheesy Baked Dip
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese
16 oz. cheddar cheese, grated (sharp or mild)
4 oz. chopped green chilies
Green onion (suit your own taste)
1 c. chopped ham
1/2 pound chopped bacon
1 round bread loaf, hollowed out
Mix first seven ingredients together and put into the hollowed out bread loaf. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for one hour. Serve with leftover bread or chips.
#89115 May 7, 2013
1 pound ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
* water as called for on back of seasoning packet
3 large flour tortillas (8-inch size)
1/2 cup Salsa Con Queso
1 1/2-2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
Brown and crumble ground beef. Drain excess grease.
Add in taco seasoning and water (following directions on back of seasoning packet).
Once the taco meat is ready, turn off heat and add in 1/2 cup salsa con queso.
Give it a good stir until thoroughly combined.
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Layer the bottom of the pan with a flour tortilla.
Now add about 1/3 of the ground beef taco filling on the the first layer.
Then add 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
Continue until you are done with all the layers: another tortilla, more taco mixture, more cheese.
Bake at 350F degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
Until cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
Then slice and serve.
I like mine with some sour cream and diced tomatoes on top.
Add your comments below
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||4 min||usa||161,359|
|Sprinkles firing 30 teachers but keeps making j...||6 min||fitness||32|
|It's all about Feeling Good about Yourself.||17 min||Leo Lioness||2|
|Happy to be Misunderstood.||20 min||Therealbitchplease||2|
|Josh Lawson||29 min||Therealbitchplease||4|
|landlord complaint||35 min||Therealbitchplease||5|
|Looking For A Big Beautiful Woman||46 min||Rockdad||48|
|Matt Smith||1 hr||Dopeheads||15|
|Forcht bank closing??||1 hr||johnson||12|
Find what you want!
Search Barbourville Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC