Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
74,841 - 74,860 of 81,588 Comments Last updated Wednesday
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Be proactive today. Do something different: go somewhere new, change your take on oatmeal a little. There's no use just sitting back waiting for pop tarts and bacon to fall into your lap, or be brought to you on a silver platter. Your part of the breakfast doesn't have to be monumental...stride out and meet life full of gas.
Really

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

What's the solution?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Good morning!
Enjoy it today. Tomorrow more rain comes in.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Good morning!!
Roaming, I just looked at the weather and you are so right. Rainy weekend.:-(
Today is the day I must get that shed cleaned out so we can move it more easily. I've a plastic tub filled with cast iron cookware which will require a major effort. Thank goodness for a tractor with a bucket! Lol the little shed gets new roofing and new siding. Dad built it about 30 years ago and it needs a facelift--just like me! Lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Been out working since daylight. Now ready to mow grass as soon as it dries enough and before any weekend rains. And I need to work on a tan? HA!! LOL
The Sentinel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> www. Alchemyworks- seeds.com . You might need to find under Alchemy Works. Harold is a guy in New York. Look under seeds; he has chamomile seeds, a German variety. I bought nasturtium and nightshade seeds from him. Great place to shop. Hope it helps;)
Thank You !!!!..The alchemy site is cool, and the list has grew...now 3 different variety's of chamomile, 2 of lavender..and I'v just got to buy the black hollyhock..I love hollyhock...haven't grew it in years.....hog weed...hmmmmmm....well today is Willie Nelsons 80th Birthday....

Willie Nelson On Marijuana:'It Won't Kill You Unless You Let A Bale Of It Fall On You'

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

RIP George Jones.

That's all I have for today. Take care everyone.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Yes, RIP Possum:) May Nancy Sepulveda Jones find solace in family and friends. She rescued George after all his worldly troubles. What a great combination! A country music icon, gone but never forgotten...Holding on.Good day to all.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I was SO sad to hear George Jones passed away. He stopped loving her today. :(
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I liked his and Merle Haggard's "We must have been drunk when we said we would quit drinking". LOL Anyone remember that George got a DUI on a riding lawn mower? He had already lost his license and was riding his lawn mower into town.(or so the story goes)

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Oh I remember that. George Jones was definately one of alcohols best friends. Sad.
Rough Road

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

George Jones -The Race Is on-written by: Don Rollins
Realistic

La Fayette, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

RIP
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I liked his and Merle Haggard's "We must have been drunk when we said we would quit drinking". LOL Anyone remember that George got a DUI on a riding lawn mower? He had already lost his license and was riding his lawn mower into town.(or so the story goes)
Yep, AW, I heard he got on that mower twice. Wife wouldn't let him drive drunk.Lol. What a woman will do for her man;)

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Well, have a good night ya'll. Going to be a rainy Saturday!
Tyuandu

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Eternal post. Good job guys.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

We went to see the opossum one time, bought our tickets, went in and had a seat.....about an hour later they told us that George was not going to be there that night and that all tickets would be refunded on the way out of the stadium.
Old no show Jones..... I never tried to go to another show of his.

Lord knows I can relate to this old tune...
Nice tan flow

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to "work" on my tan, I work on many outdoor projects all year round including cutting and stacking firewood in the winter. I take pride in not being "most people" and generally get plenty of fresh air, sunshine, and exercise. If I am lacking in anything, it is "couch potato" time. LOL
but you can't get a tan wearing blue jeans, a flannel shirt, and a hat. Hanging out at the pool or on the beach sipping a pina colada surrounded applying tanning lotion on beautiful women...now that's the way I like to 'work' on a tan. It's hard work but someone's got to do it ; )
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Nice tan flow wrote:
<quoted text>
but you can't get a tan wearing blue jeans, a flannel shirt, and a hat. Hanging out at the pool or on the beach sipping a pina colada surrounded applying tanning lotion on beautiful women...now that's the way I like to 'work' on a tan. It's hard work but someone's got to do it ; )
But at my age, my tanning method produces better results. LOL Beautiful women are not too interested in having lotion applied with stiff, arthritic hands that can't even hold on to a pina colada or a bottle of tanning lotion. Blue jeans and a flannel shirt also keeps sand from irritating the wrong places and a hot, sandy beach is about the last place that I want to be. LOL
Give me a cool, grassy meadow where you can lay on a blanket looking into a starlit sky and the faint glow of the moonlight won't highlight the fact that she is not so beautiful. Ugly women need love too and the competition is not all that great for her affections. LOL
Enjoy your youth while you can, it just does not last all that long.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Lol. Just read the last couple posts. One is 5 hours ago...about midnight..and the other is just a few minutes ago...5am. The " younger " of the two still up and going past midnight and the "older" of the two up and getting ready for the day so very early in the day !!
AW, I think that's how you get so much accomplished every day: you get up and get busy BEFORE the chickens! Lol. And you are a very romantic person... Moonlight and starlight . Lol
I like beaches and all but can't do a lot of sun or a lot of heat. Guess that's why I've always been partial to the woods and prefer going north for summer vacations!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Ari son of Anarchy 150,086
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min pusherman_ 130,289
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 1 hr Dental Assistant 41
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,475
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 1 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 1 hr Good time Sally 2
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 1 hr Just saying 7

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000