Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,737)

Showing posts 74,721 - 74,740 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Mmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
yes creampuff, always...have you had a cremepie lately?
Not me. But, I can tell you have. Sounds like a fetish you have.
woohoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

74,932nd post!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

woohoo wrote:
74,932nd post!
Good for you.:)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hi again Bird Peeps. What a beautiful day it was. Sunny, but oh so cold in my neck of the woods. It was only okay to open the house up for about 4 hours before a chill set in my bones. What yo-yo weather we're experiencing, lol..

On another note: I was bored tonight so I scoured some of the local threads. MAN, am I astonished at some of the idiocy I've read so far about this bombing incident. Do we REALLY live and breathe the same air as some of the posters in here? I mean really?

Conspiracy photos of supposed CIA undercover operatives and our country's governmentally employed "terrorists" are popping up everywhere now.. And they are being posted after whoever is placing them has manipulated them poorly, mainly blurring out the faces of the "accused" with photo-shop or one of the other widely popular editing programs.

One particularly shocking and false photo which is circulating, the photo of which I know for a FACT is the very picture of a man who owns that restaurant he's standing in front of, is making it's rounds now. I also saw him interviewed on T.V. the day after the bombings. He is the owner of the restaurant "Forum" which was the epicenter where one of the bombs detonated. My sister dined there regularly beings as she always stayed on Boylston Street in Boston every week. Yet people are saying this man in the blurred and manipulated photo was a "plant" of some sort now?
Some people out there will fall for anything and everything.

I'm just so saddened by the utter stupidity I'm reading. Very saddened. Even more so, I guess I'm upset at the ignorance of the people who are falling right into the hands of whoever wants to mislead everyone. THAT, my dear friends, is what I say will be our eventual downfall. It will be the ignorant masses who fall for anything, the ones who don't question nor reason for themselves. Maybe they don't have the mental ability to question what they see on the internet?? Perhaps they just WANT to believe everything that is shoved down their throats regardless of whether it's fact or fiction?? Some people love drama so much that they'll gladly follow ANY leader of gloom and doom like a brainless lemming..

Anyway, tonight I'll continue to pray that those fine folks of West, Tx., are finding their way back to some form of normalcy.. My heart breaks for them. I pray that the people in the earthquake regions are getting rescued and receiving medical help, food and water, etc. I even hope that young man who they have in custody for the bombings pulls through. Believe it or not, I don't wish death on him. It's not that we'll ever be told the real truth behind what he and his brother did anyway, but still it's a young life at stake and something about this whole saga in itself just doesn't make sense to me anyway. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but things just DON'T add up for some reason.
("Nope" isn't now, nor ever will be, one of the lemmings of society).

Some of you may ridicule me for that last hopeful wish for his survival, but "so be it". I always have spoken my mind, "so be that" as well.

Tonight as I sip my tea, I may re-read "All Pets Go To Heaven,(The Spiritual Lives Of The Animals We Love)" again tonight. The author is Sylvia Browne, for anyone who's interested. I started it last fall, but for some reason I got sidetracked and put it aside and started on a different book. It was a good read as far as I'd gotten into it. I guess I'll start it from the beginning tonight. Some "comfort for the soul", so to speak. I kind of like the idea that my beloved pets who've already passed over are waiting on me to join them one day. Or the thought that I will eventually be waiting on the ones I might have to leave behind when the Lord comes to call on me for that final journey.

Okay I'm off of my soap box for now. I'm going to make my steaming hot cup of chamomile tea and kick back with that book.

Have a good one everybody.

_-_Nopie_-_
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Has DontCare gotten boring with all the positive I know bring or should I revert to the old school DontCare?
the mainstream media

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I'm just so saddened by the utter stupidity I'm reading. Very saddened. Even more so, I guess I'm upset at the ignorance of the people who are falling right into the hands of whoever wants to mislead everyone.
sounds to me like you're talking about the mainstream media and the official propaganda they are feeding to the masses.

“Adonai / Ha Mashiach Yeshua ”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

It's all the sign of the times.. the world is coming to an end.. Jesus save us!
TraceNod

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

DontCare wrote:
Has DontCare gotten boring with all the positive I know bring or should I revert to the old school DontCare?
I give you the nod to go old school on Nope...I don't trust anyone who tries to sell the official propaganda
hello lemming

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:

MAN, am I astonished at some of the idiocy I've read so far about this bombing incident. Do we REALLY live and breathe the same air as some of the posters in here? I mean really?
Conspiracy photos of supposed CIA undercover operatives and our country's governmentally employed "terrorists" are popping up everywhere now.. And they are being posted after whoever is placing them has manipulated them poorly, mainly blurring out the faces of the "accused" with photo-shop or one of the other widely popular editing programs.
I'm just so saddened by the utter stupidity I'm reading. Very saddened. Even more so, I guess I'm upset at the ignorance of the people who are falling right into the hands of whoever wants to mislead everyone. THAT, my dear friends, is what I say will be our eventual downfall. It will be the ignorant masses who fall for anything, the ones who don't question nor reason for themselves. Maybe they don't have the mental ability to question what they see on the internet?? Perhaps they just WANT to believe everything that is shoved down their throats regardless of whether it's fact or fiction?? Some people love drama so much that they'll gladly follow ANY leader of gloom and doom like a brainless lemming..
("Nope" isn't now, nor ever will be, one of the lemmings of society).
Some of you may ridicule me for that last hopeful wish for his survival, but "so be it". I always have spoken my mind, "so be that" as well.
Okay I'm off of my soap box for now. I'm going to make my steaming hot cup of chamomile tea and kick back with that book.
Have a good one everybody.
_-_Nopie_-_
what do you make of the photos of the "Craft" operatives carrying the black backpacks? What about the bomb squad "drill" that was going on there which the mainstream media is now denying? You are a lemming if you believe everything the mainstream media is telling you without question. Is there anything at all about the official story that seems odd to you? So you have no doubt whatsoever about the story being told to us by the mainstream media propaganda machine? This is almost as bad as the Newtown hoax. Yet another false flag staged event like 9/11.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

DontCare wrote:
No, I actually find it entertaining that you can find so many reasons for dining at the Buffet. However, you do overlook he perils of chloresterol LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Whether it be mainstream media or the internet... It is still propaganda that tries to make use of nearly ever tragic event to sell their own second hand slanted agendas of the events.

I found it interesting that some reported that Suspect #2 was hiding under "shrink wrap" while others called it a "tarp" and the "arm chair coaches" visualized clear plastic wrap since they really have no knowledge of the process for winterizing a boat.

I don't think it is so much an organized "machine" as it is that some just like to hear themselves talk (or post). Matt 24:4 tells us "take heed that no man deceive you" and I think that could easily apply to more than just religous dogma and doctrines.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

DontCare wrote:
2 Timothy 3:13
King James Version (KJV)

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Another chilly morning. Will be a bit warmer this morning, but not a lot. Waiting until we are back in the nice warm 70's. Seeds out for the birds, and headed out to work. Ya'll have a good day!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

When a woman got married she put a shoebox in the closet and told her husband not to open it. After over 50 years of marriage, she was dying and told him to open the box. When he opened it there were 2 doilies and $85,000 in cash.

He asked her why this was in the box, and she replied “When we got married, my Mother told me to crochet a doily every time I got mad at you".

He smile, thinking that she was only mad at him twice, that he knew of, so he asked what the $85,000 was for.

She said, "Why, dear, that's the money from selling the doilies!"
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

I always knew I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Ever consider chemtrails* as one of the culprits? bird flu? other viruses? What about seals, whales, sharks, other fish, all dying at shore's edge?
*containing mercury, aluminum particles

Just a thought
the sky is fallin

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

one bird died in eastern ky today
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Ahhhh, its been a glorious Sunday!!!

Hopefully the eastern bluebirds will take to the new bird boxes we put out for them !! They truly enjoyed the freshly painted deck---guess how I know!!!(Yuck). Lol
After lunch I did some recreational shopping at the local thrift store and found some REALLY cute heeled flip flop shoes. Loaded with bling!!! Hope my daughter doesn't steal them from me!
Didnt look for a Una leisure suit lookalike though. Heehee!!
Also checked out some fruit trees to plant . I'm crossing my fingers that these will make it!! So tired of throwing away my money.... Sheesh! Ya think we could mow and not hit them, or the dog wouldn't chew on the trunks...or a severe drought would hit ..again!!! But I have hope!!!
Poor Shoat

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lots of dead birds around Oneedy, KY.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The birds are fine in my neck of the woods. There are as many as ever...all different kinds: praise the good Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,721 - 74,740 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,919
which drug dealer in kj needs to be busted?? (Sep '08) 27 min still going on 26
new restaurant at union plaza kentucky biscuit ... 29 min Johnnie 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min SNYB 127,992
KC Basketball Coach 49 min Director of Athletics 64
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 50 min was there 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 51 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,739
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs