Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Mmmm

Logan, WV

#88695 Apr 19, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Mmmmm....Boston Creme Pie....
I bet you absolutely love Creme Pie
paranoid

Paducah, KY

#88696 Apr 19, 2013
Hey, hey jack! Let's party before it's too late. Huge bonfire and beer at the silos at low.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#88697 Apr 19, 2013
Mmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you absolutely love Creme Pie
I bet you don't know ANYTHING. And, while YOU are wrong...I am ALWAYS right.
Treasia

United States

#88698 Apr 19, 2013
Boring
question

United States

#88699 Apr 19, 2013
What did you win?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88700 Apr 20, 2013
Let's see... besides banning guns and knives, will the next thing be Granny's old pressure cooker? I hope that they wait until I get my drainage ditch dug before they try to ban my shovel.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88701 Apr 20, 2013
A mocking bird woke me this morning before 5am. It was on the AC unit right by my head. Just wouldn't stop, so I decided maybe 2 hours sleep was all I needed after all. UGH.
Wow

Duluth, GA

#88706 Apr 20, 2013
Fly away topix little hateful birdies!
Buffet

Frankfort, KY

#88708 Apr 20, 2013
I'm gonna have a great dinner tonight, spinach salad and spam. Yum!
Mmmm

Logan, WV

#88709 Apr 20, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you don't know ANYTHING. And, while YOU are wrong...I am ALWAYS right.
yes creampuff, always...have you had a cremepie lately?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88710 Apr 20, 2013
Mmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
yes creampuff, always...have you had a cremepie lately?
Not me. But, I can tell you have. Sounds like a fetish you have.
woohoo

United States

#88711 Apr 20, 2013
74,932nd post!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88712 Apr 20, 2013
woohoo wrote:
74,932nd post!
Good for you.:)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#88713 Apr 20, 2013
Hi again Bird Peeps. What a beautiful day it was. Sunny, but oh so cold in my neck of the woods. It was only okay to open the house up for about 4 hours before a chill set in my bones. What yo-yo weather we're experiencing, lol..

On another note: I was bored tonight so I scoured some of the local threads. MAN, am I astonished at some of the idiocy I've read so far about this bombing incident. Do we REALLY live and breathe the same air as some of the posters in here? I mean really?

Conspiracy photos of supposed CIA undercover operatives and our country's governmentally employed "terrorists" are popping up everywhere now.. And they are being posted after whoever is placing them has manipulated them poorly, mainly blurring out the faces of the "accused" with photo-shop or one of the other widely popular editing programs.

One particularly shocking and false photo which is circulating, the photo of which I know for a FACT is the very picture of a man who owns that restaurant he's standing in front of, is making it's rounds now. I also saw him interviewed on T.V. the day after the bombings. He is the owner of the restaurant "Forum" which was the epicenter where one of the bombs detonated. My sister dined there regularly beings as she always stayed on Boylston Street in Boston every week. Yet people are saying this man in the blurred and manipulated photo was a "plant" of some sort now?
Some people out there will fall for anything and everything.

I'm just so saddened by the utter stupidity I'm reading. Very saddened. Even more so, I guess I'm upset at the ignorance of the people who are falling right into the hands of whoever wants to mislead everyone. THAT, my dear friends, is what I say will be our eventual downfall. It will be the ignorant masses who fall for anything, the ones who don't question nor reason for themselves. Maybe they don't have the mental ability to question what they see on the internet?? Perhaps they just WANT to believe everything that is shoved down their throats regardless of whether it's fact or fiction?? Some people love drama so much that they'll gladly follow ANY leader of gloom and doom like a brainless lemming..

Anyway, tonight I'll continue to pray that those fine folks of West, Tx., are finding their way back to some form of normalcy.. My heart breaks for them. I pray that the people in the earthquake regions are getting rescued and receiving medical help, food and water, etc. I even hope that young man who they have in custody for the bombings pulls through. Believe it or not, I don't wish death on him. It's not that we'll ever be told the real truth behind what he and his brother did anyway, but still it's a young life at stake and something about this whole saga in itself just doesn't make sense to me anyway. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but things just DON'T add up for some reason.
("Nope" isn't now, nor ever will be, one of the lemmings of society).

Some of you may ridicule me for that last hopeful wish for his survival, but "so be it". I always have spoken my mind, "so be that" as well.

Tonight as I sip my tea, I may re-read "All Pets Go To Heaven,(The Spiritual Lives Of The Animals We Love)" again tonight. The author is Sylvia Browne, for anyone who's interested. I started it last fall, but for some reason I got sidetracked and put it aside and started on a different book. It was a good read as far as I'd gotten into it. I guess I'll start it from the beginning tonight. Some "comfort for the soul", so to speak. I kind of like the idea that my beloved pets who've already passed over are waiting on me to join them one day. Or the thought that I will eventually be waiting on the ones I might have to leave behind when the Lord comes to call on me for that final journey.

Okay I'm off of my soap box for now. I'm going to make my steaming hot cup of chamomile tea and kick back with that book.

Have a good one everybody.

_-_Nopie_-_
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#88714 Apr 20, 2013
Has DontCare gotten boring with all the positive I know bring or should I revert to the old school DontCare?
the mainstream media

Logan, WV

#88715 Apr 20, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I'm just so saddened by the utter stupidity I'm reading. Very saddened. Even more so, I guess I'm upset at the ignorance of the people who are falling right into the hands of whoever wants to mislead everyone.
sounds to me like you're talking about the mainstream media and the official propaganda they are feeding to the masses.

“Adonai / Ha Mashiach Yeshua ”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

#88716 Apr 20, 2013
It's all the sign of the times.. the world is coming to an end.. Jesus save us!
TraceNod

Logan, WV

#88717 Apr 20, 2013
DontCare wrote:
Has DontCare gotten boring with all the positive I know bring or should I revert to the old school DontCare?
I give you the nod to go old school on Nope...I don't trust anyone who tries to sell the official propaganda
hello lemming

Logan, WV

#88718 Apr 20, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:

MAN, am I astonished at some of the idiocy I've read so far about this bombing incident. Do we REALLY live and breathe the same air as some of the posters in here? I mean really?
Conspiracy photos of supposed CIA undercover operatives and our country's governmentally employed "terrorists" are popping up everywhere now.. And they are being posted after whoever is placing them has manipulated them poorly, mainly blurring out the faces of the "accused" with photo-shop or one of the other widely popular editing programs.
I'm just so saddened by the utter stupidity I'm reading. Very saddened. Even more so, I guess I'm upset at the ignorance of the people who are falling right into the hands of whoever wants to mislead everyone. THAT, my dear friends, is what I say will be our eventual downfall. It will be the ignorant masses who fall for anything, the ones who don't question nor reason for themselves. Maybe they don't have the mental ability to question what they see on the internet?? Perhaps they just WANT to believe everything that is shoved down their throats regardless of whether it's fact or fiction?? Some people love drama so much that they'll gladly follow ANY leader of gloom and doom like a brainless lemming..
("Nope" isn't now, nor ever will be, one of the lemmings of society).
Some of you may ridicule me for that last hopeful wish for his survival, but "so be it". I always have spoken my mind, "so be that" as well.
Okay I'm off of my soap box for now. I'm going to make my steaming hot cup of chamomile tea and kick back with that book.
Have a good one everybody.
_-_Nopie_-_
what do you make of the photos of the "Craft" operatives carrying the black backpacks? What about the bomb squad "drill" that was going on there which the mainstream media is now denying? You are a lemming if you believe everything the mainstream media is telling you without question. Is there anything at all about the official story that seems odd to you? So you have no doubt whatsoever about the story being told to us by the mainstream media propaganda machine? This is almost as bad as the Newtown hoax. Yet another false flag staged event like 9/11.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88719 Apr 20, 2013
DontCare wrote:
No, I actually find it entertaining that you can find so many reasons for dining at the Buffet. However, you do overlook he perils of chloresterol LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 12 min assassin 16
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 2 hr briar 15
judy basinger (Jul '09) 2 hr roaddog 74 18
who's the best lay from the creek 3 hr tinsel 7
Bastards 3 hr Dummies 1
Brett 4 hr Obvious 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Known Fact 131,920
dinky phipps 4 hr Yep 4
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 17 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 17 hr jack 7