Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,733

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#88477 Apr 11, 2013
This is just too cute and to music by U2. Love them and their music. Cows are a trip. hahaha

Dairy Cows Do the Cutest Thing to Celebrate Spring

After a long, hard winter, these dairy cows were let out into the pasture for the first time. Overjoyed at being welcomed back into God's beautiful creation, they do they sweetest thing!

http://www.godvine.com/Dairy-Cows-Do-the-Cute...

Had to hear the whole song. This one has beautiful scenery. Enjoy

U2 Beautiful Day
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#88478 Apr 11, 2013
My friend in Rapid City South Dakota says it is 19 degrees with 25 inches of snow, so let it rain. LOL
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#88479 Apr 11, 2013
For "NOPE", I knew you would love this slide show. They are awesome. I like the blue one and the white one best. Amazing shots:

Look nature in the eye
http://photos.msn.com/slideshow/healthy%20liv...

Soon as I seen this I thought of you.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#88480 Apr 11, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not a drop of rain here until just now.
It has rained off and on all day here. No thunder or anything, just a steady on and off rain. Cool temps, almost chilly. Not that 62 is chilly. haha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#88481 Apr 11, 2013
For the BIRDS, AW you will get a kick out of this one and what the little girl says.

Little Girl Says the Funniest Thing When She Sees a Flock of Geese

Kids say the darndest things!!! Listen to what this adorable little girl says when she sees a huge flock of geese, we guarantee she will make you laugh. Children are precious gifts from God!

http://www.godvine.com/Little-Girl-Says-the-F...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#88482 Apr 11, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
My friend in Rapid City South Dakota says it is 19 degrees with 25 inches of snow, so let it rain. LOL
I agree. Snow, ice, tornados all around us so I will take the rain with no complaints. Besides it will just be greener and more blooms when the sunshine returns.:)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#88483 Apr 11, 2013
We're getting some good rain now.
It'll be chilly tomorrow, compared to the last couple of days anyway.
JWL

Benton, KY

#88484 Apr 11, 2013
top dog wrote:
But what would make them starve?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G enetically_modified_food
JWL

Benton, KY

#88485 Apr 11, 2013
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#88486 Apr 11, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I can identify with that pillow scenario. They are a hoot to watch though with their springy jumps and plays. I have one who loves to retrieve straws. You have to watch your drink because she will be eyeing that straw. One retrieves a yarn ball and brings it back for you to throw again. They are so silly. Very loving animals.
This one is for you. It is too cute:
Cat Takes a Dog for a Walk... and Brings Him Back Home
You won't see cats and dogs behave like this every day! A smart little kitty decided that she wanted to take her dog friend on a walk and thank God their owner was there to catch this amazing moment on tape.:)
http://www.godvine.com/Cat-Takes-a-Dog-for-a-...
lol i love it!

and i see our fan club has come to visit again..... just after all the watches have expired for western ky...... yeh thats not obvious
Rockingchairman

Somerset, KY

#88487 Apr 11, 2013
I need a spam sandwich. Guess I'm in the right place.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88488 Apr 11, 2013
Oh those temps sure did drop fast! Gonna be a chilly night. Hope all the buds don't get hurt on the trees.
Rockingchairman

Somerset, KY

#88489 Apr 11, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Snow, ice, tornados all around us so I will take the rain with no complaints. Besides it will just be greener and more blooms when the sunshine returns.:)
I cant wait till the rhododendrons bloom out. But now.... wild rose blossoms hanging with honeysuckle blooms...there is an aroma that's hard to beat.
Rockingchairman

Somerset, KY

#88490 Apr 11, 2013
I think they'll hold up better this time roaming.
I hope so, some of the ones that froze in the last cold snap are only now making a comeback.
Rockingchairman

Somerset, KY

#88491 Apr 11, 2013
:) But I like how the weather is now, just fine.
Wind whipping trees around, howling at times. It would be a good evening to cuddle up with Abeliever and comfort her through the storm........hehehe
Buffet

Frankfort, KY

#88493 Apr 11, 2013
Right now, I'm drinkin' a six pack of pabst blue ribbon while I chow on spam

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88494 Apr 11, 2013
It's nice actually. I expected it to be colder, really.
dangle

Kansas City, MO

#88495 Apr 11, 2013
the grey breasted warbler is the a$$hole of the bird kingdom. They are terrible terrible birds.
Picture your brother holding your head under water, then he lets you up for a breath of air and the SOB spits in your mouth, then he pushes your head back under the water. That's the grey breasted warbler.
They are absolutely horrid birds.
bird man

Fredonia, KY

#88496 Apr 11, 2013
dangle wrote:
the grey breasted warbler is the a$$hole of the bird kingdom. They are terrible terrible birds.
Picture your brother holding your head under water, then he lets you up for a breath of air and the SOB spits in your mouth, then he pushes your head back under the water. That's the grey breasted warbler.
They are absolutely horrid birds.
That bird is made for walkin.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#88498 Apr 12, 2013
I bet the chickens won't get all excited about wallowing in my freshly planted garden today. I will just be happy if Arthur don't make me drop my coffee cup. He makes such a mess! He spilled my pills all over the bathroom floor yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hau mings mexican restaurant 30 min Stuk 5
pte boys 34 min Wondering 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 132,244
teena Marie mills 2 hr the truth 16
dinky phipps 2 hr sue 19
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 3 hr Michael 16
Messers 5 hr Wondering 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance