Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
74,421 - 74,440 of 81,594 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
Imposter

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Sybil...
Interesting site. NK government all over it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/north-korea/...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey bird threaders, HI IMPOSTER, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I did. I am so ready for the garden, flowers, and roses work to begin.

For lala and those who enjoy these Godvine videos:

Dog Does the Cutest Thing to Show He Doesn't Like His Treat

When this dog is offered a treat, he didn't expect a piece of shrimp... and he has the best reaction! His dismissal of this treat is the cutest thing ever, what a little goof.:)

http://www.godvine.com/Dog-Does-the-Cutest-Th...

Smart Cat Does Something Awesome to Get Away From a Dog

See what this super smart cat does when a dog is chasing him... you'll never believe what he thinks to do to get away! Some say cats rule and dogs drool, but we think ALL of God's creatures are wonderful!

http://www.godvine.com/Smart-Cat-Does-Somethi...

Farmer & Dog Rescue Sheep Buried Alive Under Snow for 3 Days

A Welsh farmer named Gareth Wyn Jones and his trusty dog find and rescue his herd of sheep that were buried under snow for THREE whole days! A terrible blizzard trapped the poor things, but this farmer was dedicated to rescuing his animals, he has true respect for God's creatures.

http://www.godvine.com/Farmer-Dog-Rescue-Shee...

Stretching Kitten Might Just Be the Cutest Thing Ever
We posted this same kitty before, but now he's back and twice as cute as ever! If this doesn't put a smile on your face, then nothing will. God's creatures are simply awesome.=)

http://www.godvine.com/Stretching-Kitten-Migh...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

FOR THE BIRDS:

Raptor Resource Project
~ Videos of The Decorah Eagles From Yesterday, April 6th ~

(Click on picture to enlarge it, and click on the words "see more" to expand this post). There are three videos from yesterday, April 6th, in this post. Screen capture shows Mom feeding all three eaglets. Many thanks to Jim!

http://youtu.be/TCus9TVzy7k
04/06 (Hello-goodbye) 4:40pm CT - Mom is on the nest, and we see Dad land to check on his family. It's a quick "hello-goodbye" and Dad's off again.

http://youtu.be/Ne_ZP32ZP-A
04/06 (Shaking off the rain and 'The Bottomless Pit' and siblings have supper) 5:00pm CT - Mom gets off the nest bowl and shakes off the rain. Mom spends a long time patiently feeding the tall "bottomless pit" (D15) and also feeds its siblings. At about 11:50 into the video, D15 begins to demonstrate some sibling rivalry to one, while the other continues to get fed. Mom finishes feeding and quickly gets D15 under control as she shimmys over all of them to tuck them in.

http://youtu.be/vRtiGBB2b5I
04/06 (Mom and Dad both feed the family) 5:45pm CT - Mom is on the nest and Dad lands with a fish. Mom gets up and we see an instant pop-up from D15 as Mom goes over to bicker about dinner with Dad. D15 demonstrates a brief head-bonk to a sibling, and then both Mom and Dad do some feeding. Mom takes off, and Dad continues to feed for a bit. Then as Dad gets ready to nest sit, D15 seems to object so Dad uses patience as the eaglets fidget around in the nest bowl, then he carefully tucks all of them in underneath him.

Love to watch these Eagles.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

FOR BELIE:

H.A.A.R.P Technology Fully Explained
Friday, April 5, 2013 15:35

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Built by BAE Advanced Technologies (BAEAT), its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance. Work on the HAARP Station began in 1993 and the current working IRI was completed in 2007. The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. H.A.A.R.P is the largest ionospheric heater in the world. Capable of heating a 1000 square kilometer area of the ionosphere to over 50,000 degrees. Using HAARP, the military can focus a billion-watt pulsed radio beam into our upper atmosphere, ostensibly for ionospheric research. This procedure will form extremely low frequency waves and send them back to the Earth, enhancing communications with submarines and allowing us to see into the Earth, detecting anything from oil reserves to underground missile silos.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...

Lots of videos (History Channel) and more discussion on the site. Also at
Source: http://worldtruth.tv/h-a-a-r-p-technology-ful...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Enjoy, they are just too cute.

This week in cute: 9 adorable zoo babies that made news

Somewhere on the planet we know there are things snugglier and sweeter than these tiny newborn zoo babies. It's just hard to think those things could be.(A tiny infant cuddling with a newborn fawn, maybe? The little wet nose of Bambi himself?) Whatever the case, these baby animals made headlines this week, giving even the cutest of cute a run for their money. Now that the weekend is here, you can sit back and enjoy looking at these adorable animals. Then pass it on to someone you know who needs more cute in their life.

http://now.msn.com/cute-baby-animals-a-galler...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Hope everyone has a great week. Take care.

P.S. They have chemsprayed all weekend long in this area.

Goodnight!
Chess

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
Sybil...
Interesting site. NK government all over it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/north-korea/...
what our mainstream media is not talking about is why NK is making these threats. The real truth is that they want the American military bases out of South Korea. It is actually China that is behind North Korea as they want to reunify North and South Korea under their wing with the US out of South Korea. A war with North Korea is actually a war with China and Russia will take their side if this leads to World War III. This will not be good for US/NATO.
The underlying reason for the China-US confrontation is because China, along with the other BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) are looking to replace the dollar with a new world currency and hence end western hegemony. This is the real reason why we are once again at the brink of yet another war. When the power of the dollar and the central banks are challenged, war is the result. This is why Libya and Iraq were invaded (it had nothing to do with terrorists) and also why Iran is being targetted (it has nothing to do with nuclear weapons). The media always paints our enemies as the bad guys and we are being threatened only so they can get soldiers to enlist and fight the wars for the central bankers. It's really all about money, power, and global control, so don't be deceived. The North Koreans aren't the bad guys, they are just doing China's bidding on the global chessboard, like a pawn checking the king to see what his next move will be. China and Russia are testing the US/NATO and I think this time the US has no choice but to assume a defensive posture this time. Our military has been spread too thin in the Middle East and is worn out over a prolonged war in Iraq and Afghanistan and now potentially more deployment engaging with Syria and Iran. China and Russia know we are weak now which is why they have put out North Korea as a pawn to threaten the king. Don't you think it's interesting that our media does not report on what China and Russia is saying about this? They are the big dogs in this fight and they are being very quiet as they size up the US/NATO response.
Belie

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hope everyone has a great week. Take care.
P.S. They have chemsprayed all weekend long in this area.
Goodnight!
and turned our beautiful weekend into hazy skies to be followed with clouds and rain over the next few days. Did you ever notice how quickly beautiful sunny days become cloudy after a round of chemspraying?
Belie

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
FOR BELIE:
H.A.A.R.P Technology Fully Explained
Friday, April 5, 2013 15:35
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Built by BAE Advanced Technologies (BAEAT), its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance. Work on the HAARP Station began in 1993 and the current working IRI was completed in 2007. The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. H.A.A.R.P is the largest ionospheric heater in the world. Capable of heating a 1000 square kilometer area of the ionosphere to over 50,000 degrees. Using HAARP, the military can focus a billion-watt pulsed radio beam into our upper atmosphere, ostensibly for ionospheric research. This procedure will form extremely low frequency waves and send them back to the Earth, enhancing communications with submarines and allowing us to see into the Earth, detecting anything from oil reserves to underground missile silos.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...
Lots of videos (History Channel) and more discussion on the site. Also at
Source: http://worldtruth.tv/h-a-a-r-p-technology-ful...
Thanks, I just read that article on pakalertpress.com yesterday actually.
Imposter

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
what our mainstream media is not talking about is why NK is making these threats. The real truth is that they want the American military bases out of South Korea. It is actually China that is behind North Korea as they want to reunify North and South Korea under their wing with the US out of South Korea. A war with North Korea is actually a war with China and Russia will take their side if this leads to World War III. This will not be good for US/NATO.
The underlying reason for the China-US confrontation is because China, along with the other BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) are looking to replace the dollar with a new world currency and hence end western hegemony. This is the real reason why we are once again at the brink of yet another war. When the power of the dollar and the central banks are challenged, war is the result. This is why Libya and Iraq were invaded (it had nothing to do with terrorists) and also why Iran is being targetted (it has nothing to do with nuclear weapons). The media always paints our enemies as the bad guys and we are being threatened only so they can get soldiers to enlist and fight the wars for the central bankers. It's really all about money, power, and global control, so don't be deceived. The North Koreans aren't the bad guys, they are just doing China's bidding on the global chessboard, like a pawn checking the king to see what his next move will be. China and Russia are testing the US/NATO and I think this time the US has no choice but to assume a defensive posture this time. Our military has been spread too thin in the Middle East and is worn out over a prolonged war in Iraq and Afghanistan and now potentially more deployment engaging with Syria and Iran. China and Russia know we are weak now which is why they have put out North Korea as a pawn to threaten the king. Don't you think it's interesting that our media does not report on what China and Russia is saying about this? They are the big dogs in this fight and they are being very quiet as they size up the US/NATO response.
These guys are both NK- been slinging prop all over the forums for months. I agree, but further believe that both "sides" are in it together.. Probably a bloodbath coming. IMO Not a major world conflict...just yet. I concur the mixture is volatile, I think it will settle after a small, although disastrous reaction.
Daniel wrote:
Interesting that NKorea will cause all this BS then without saying test launch a missle and shoots it over Japan as they have once before. When does our satellite let us know if its going to hit or miss Japan so that our missles can shoot it down in which can cause a wicked response but the US.
Imposter

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hey bird threaders, HI IMPOSTER, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I did. I am so ready for the garden, flowers, and roses work to begin.
Hello lovely. You had to mention work. LOL
I'm glad to go actually. Yes it was a nice weekend, for work or play.
Glad you enjoyed it.
Chess

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys are both NK- been slinging prop all over the forums for months. I agree, but further believe that both "sides" are in it together.. Probably a bloodbath coming. IMO Not a major world conflict...just yet. I concur the mixture is volatile, I think it will settle after a small, although disastrous reaction.
<quoted text>
hopefully this does not escalate into World War III. I don't think it will. The only thing that I forsee happening is North Korea firing at the US military bases in South Korea forcing the US out of there because this is what China and Russia want to see happen. It's probably best we withdraw our forces from that region before the fireworks begin because this will be a severe blow to our military which will weaken us internationally. Sometimes in chess, retreat and defend is a good strategy especially when you are in no position to be on the offensive
Imposter

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Its hard to speculate with any great degree of accuracy. I'm hoping it will blow over but that is a high hope indeed, considering the situation. I dont stare at goats or anything...
But I see a great and terrible storm in the distance, moving slowly towards us.
I think they're about to kill a bunch of brave young men and women..... again. And I think they're all actually, ultimately in on it together as pawns of a select group. A group of chess-masters from way back.
Imposter

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
hopefully this does not escalate into World War III. I don't think it will. The only thing that I forsee happening is North Korea firing at the US military bases in South Korea forcing the US out of there because this is what China and Russia want to see happen.
I hope not. The NK are completely brainwashed from infancy...not childhood.
The reason that point concerns me is this- what a way to control the masses. IE Cultural experiment a resounding success?
Chess

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
Its hard to speculate with any great degree of accuracy. I'm hoping it will blow over but that is a high hope indeed, considering the situation. I dont stare at goats or anything...
But I see a great and terrible storm in the distance, moving slowly towards us.
I think they're about to kill a bunch of brave young men and women..... again. And I think they're all actually, ultimately in on it together as pawns of a select group. A group of chess-masters from way back.
if the ultimate goal is one world government, then maybe this is all part of the plan by the chess masters and we are all nothing but pawns, because when the people of the world are divided and fighting one another, then we are all more easily subjugated and controlled.
Imposter

Wayland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Set obedient faithful followers as the objective and a culture such as NK's would be pretty attractive. I would bet my hat that subcultures are virtually nonexistent there when compared to anything other than small island cultures. The place is a sociologist's dream. I agree that the NK fat boy being set as a god could be questionable info, even z-media propaganda...They do throw us a truthful scrap from time to time. What a time we live in.
Goodnight all.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Good morning!! And, it's going to be warm and cloudy here. Hope you all have a good day!
Hey

Corydon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Birds die! It happens.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Howdy strangers!! Just popping in to say hello and then I'm off to run errands today.

I ended up with another new critter baby. Yes another one!! I've been busy, busy, busy. But it's been a really fun kind of busy! I just got ANOTHER parrot!! A BIG PARROT with an even BIGGER cage! This house is certainly "lively", I'll admit that much!!
(_-_Nopes_-_ critter menagerie just seems to keep growing)!!

Glad to see everyone. But where's Hemp?? Blue?? I didn't see anything from them in my catch up reading...

I'm hoping it's finally safe to put some of my huge house plants back outside again before fall comes back around!! Thank goodness, it looks like spring is here. The house was pretty crowded with plants this winter. It'll be nice to free up some room again, particularly with this new gorilla sized bird cage in here now!!

Okay, I'll talk to you all later! Enjoy this FINE weather! We sure had to wait long enough for it, didn't we??
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Good morning all! What a beautiful day the LORD has given us.!

Looked out my bedroom window and saw a perfect view of the greatness of the Lord`s work in the form of a spider`s web!So perfect,so good a circle with dividers and inside circles!

called my wfe to come to see,she decided it would be my job to clean it off.Will await this evening.It needs to eat as do we all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min they all suck 1,080
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Curious 130,457
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Reality 151,030
Tommy golden 1 hr one who knows 29
Travis slushpup 5 hr Beenthere 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr yourmommm 1,048
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 8 hr yep 15
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••