Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,720)

Showing posts 74,381 - 74,400 of81,200
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Been reading some, also. Have you tried Killing Lincoln, or, Killing J.F.Kennedy? Liked the Lincoln book better as there were pages of letters and journals from people there at that time giving a perspective of what was then. Made it more interesting/Will get Killing Jesus next.
Read Killing Lincoln-- I also thought it was a good read

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, ma'am, I appreciate your kind words. I truly do! I think that your husband would probably buy you some flowers, give you a big hug, and maybe a nice dinner at a classy restaurant, because you seem like a wonderful lady, to me. Have a wonderful day, my dear friend, and God bless you!!!
I thank you kindly. I'm glad that you found your way back to the 'bird thread' to grace it with some good cheer and a few laughs. Lala

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rain rain, go AWAY already!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

hmmmmmmm many of the regular visitors to this thread must have eaten too many Easter eggs.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Indeed. That happens.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Well, looks like everyone went to sleep! And, stayed there. I'm out for the day...Happy Friday, ya'll!!
qwerty

Bainbridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

You may start the day bright eyed and bushy tailed, but later on you may be getting foggy, tired, feverish, constipated, and sleepy. Blame the Moon, home, family, and past conditioning for your lowered energy levels. It may be a good idea for you to turn in early tonight. You may need a couple of extra beers to help you get through the next two weeks.
Oglala

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

qwerty wrote:
You may start the day bright eyed and bushy tailed, but later on you may be getting foggy, tired, feverish, constipated, and sleepy. Blame the Moon, home, family, and past conditioning for your lowered energy levels. It may be a good idea for you to turn in early tonight. You may need a couple of extra beers to help you get through the next two weeks.
beer gives me a big headache. My loss. I love Heineken and can't drink it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
I'm headed to Keeneland for the opening spring races-- I was hoping for a more optimistic and lucrative daily horoscope
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
If I had any more energy than what I have used over the last couple months, my muscles could not handly the strain. Your horrible-scope only applies to those that sit around idle, fat and lazy. But the beers don't seem like a bad idea except they will only make me sleepy, fat, and lazy. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

back to using some of this energy to clean out fence rows getting ready for spring plowing and planting.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

CONFUCIUS SAY: Man who cut self while shaving lose face.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Where did everybody go?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Gorgeous day;) The birds covered the maple in my yard. I noticed a distinct difference in their chirps today. Happier, perhaps? Hehe. The frog are at it again. Hehehe. I seldom see as many frogs as I did in the '80s. Hope, all the bird threaders are doing well with no health or life complications. I've been using my mullein leaf, violet leaf and licorce root concoction. Fair health, living to All.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes, it WAS a beautiful day. I worked all day, so I missed a lot of it. Been working the 6am to 3pm the last couple of weeks. Glad I will go back to my regular shift Sunday.
tina louise

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

yes, me to.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
Gorgeous day;) The birds covered the maple in my yard. I noticed a distinct difference in their chirps today. Happier, perhaps? Hehe. The frog are at it again. Hehehe. I seldom see as many frogs as I did in the '80s. Hope, all the bird threaders are doing well with no health or life complications. I've been using my mullein leaf, violet leaf and licorce root concoction. Fair health, living to All.
Heard a lot of peepers this evening. I'm real close to the river

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Heard a lot of peepers this evening. I'm real close to the river
Noisy peeping toms? That was me
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Heard a lot of peepers this evening. I'm real close to the river
I've walked along that river bank by the swimming pool and the courthouse. Never really heard them, but usually it's been the fall months that I walked down there;) Nice day though. I heard several mowers getting an early start on their lawns. Boy, I dread it. Lol. Not the work, the beat up mower. Cranky, no go. I remember, when growing up we'd use scythes to cut the hillsides. They were dependable; mowers and weed eaters just are not my forte. I can use them, not fix them.Lol
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Noisy peeping toms? That was me
So that's YOUR lipstick on my window...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,381 - 74,400 of81,200
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Libertarian 122,742
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min GOTP 138,662
What all thinka bout lena fugate? (May '09) 13 min Haha 8
Larry dye and Amy dye 16 min Heard 19
somepplarebitchs 21 min LOL 16
Atv wanted 24 min yes 2
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Pop 56
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••