Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
73,621 - 73,640 of 81,588 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
You are all crazy, get a job and quit playing on the computer.
I myself worked 40 hard, backbreaking years in construction and farming. At least we know how to grow our own food and have a place TO grow it, can hunt , fish, and gather fruits,nuts,berries,roots and herbs from the woods. while you and dennis rodman,amongst other NY idiots are sucking on your fourty ounce big gulps, and sucking up to that smit for brains Bloomberg ! what an idiot he is ! whats the city folk doing now, sucking on a big two liter jug of mountain dew ? Hahahahaha !
so true

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

got three jobs , if they need one of mine.. lol ,we all tend to vent in one way or another,,, I am blessed to have my computer friends, love hearing the good things that come on here lately.. Well gotta hit a job , just needed my morning fix.. Thanks yall
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

so true wrote:
got three jobs , if they need one of mine.. lol ,we all tend to vent in one way or another,,, I am blessed to have my computer friends, love hearing the good things that come on here lately.. Well gotta hit a job , just needed my morning fix.. Thanks yall
If you run out, holler at me , I'll give you one of my jobs . haha ! not a greedy bone in my body ! LOL
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey A.W, did you order this snow ? if you did , tell them you want a refund on that. IT was supposed to be here two months ago ! haha!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Oh shut up. Stupid people like you should not be allowed access to Topix. Go away.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rapidfire wrote:
Hey A.W, did you order this snow ? if you did , tell them you want a refund on that. IT was supposed to be here two months ago ! haha!
I got some around 5 am this morning but it is melting off fairly quickly. I did not pay anything, so I suppose there is no refund. LOL
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Quit being disrespectful to your elders who have retired, wizened over the years and know how to have an interesting conversation. There are disabled Folks on here. I find, you offensive.May your path be lit so that knowledge enlightens your poor soul and that you actually realize the world is not about I, and me.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

@ Lala heard about your fall. May that headache disappear. Blessings be with you as well as OJB and her Father. Paperwork being completed for taxes here. About 7 grande going out. Family member replaced his heating/ cooling system; it was over 6 grand. Fortunately, the weather is improving, the birds and frogs seem plentiful and life can be how we make it. Maintain that positive side and just be happy. Two ways that will guide one toward better days;) Living life and finding merriness. Good day to All.
Wank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The military has launched a satellite capable of creating sinkholes from orbit. It charges up using the solar flares from the sun and is remotely activated by telepathy. So be mindful of what you post on here. One wrong word and BAM! Sinkhole!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Maybe I should contact them and see how good their aim is, it might be helpful in making a pond or a hog wallowing place. It would save from having to rent a track-hoe or a bulldozer. LOL
freebird

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I got some around 5 am this morning but it is melting off fairly quickly. I did not pay anything, so I suppose there is no refund. LOL
if you are not happy about 'today '
you need not despair
if you play your cards right and with a bit of luck,.....
you might get an extra one for free,..... tomorrow --
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>if you are not happy about 'today '
you need not despair
I don't despair over anything,
I am happy with today and everyday,
and I don't depend on luck or play the lottery.
Every day is a blessing from the CREATOR
regardless of circumstances
Prozac is for other people.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Well, we had some snow. Where did that come from? lol
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Big flurries in the sky right now. Don't think they or the cold weather is going to keep the birds and frogs down.Though there's not a lot of chirping...Hehe. They'll be back at it soon ;) Warmer this weekend forecasters say.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>if you are not happy about 'today '
you need not despair
Despair is what one might choose to do when all seems lost. I say fight against the negative aspects of life. They are the adversaries of a peaceful life. Exist as a joy to the world not a burden.What puts the soul in soul? The tarot tells, but it does not make.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

new pope is the guy from argentina
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Maybe I should contact them and see how good their aim is, it might be helpful in making a pond or a hog wallowing place. It would save from having to rent a track-hoe or a bulldozer. LOL
hahahahaha!
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
heeheeheeeee! Right on brother ! I got about a hundred fence-post holes that needs dug , maybe they can turn it on rapid-fire and burn'm in a straight line ! haha, LMBOH

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Just clouded up...I wonder if there's going to be more snow.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

betty wrote:
new pope is the guy from argentina
So, there's white smoke rolling out the pipe now ? It's been black smoke for several days now, I believe they've been burning old tires in that thing ! haha !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Limbertwig 149,876
Charmaine Partin 56 min LOL 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr very 26,227
gordon hanner (Apr '09) 1 hr tomnstudswoman 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr AAA 130,225
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 1 hr California Condor 3
Churches 2 hr IronHammer 2
Sheriff deputies 7 hr cant wait 16
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 10 hr Brain dead 8

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating