Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#87354 Mar 13, 2013
@ Lala heard about your fall. May that headache disappear. Blessings be with you as well as OJB and her Father. Paperwork being completed for taxes here. About 7 grande going out. Family member replaced his heating/ cooling system; it was over 6 grand. Fortunately, the weather is improving, the birds and frogs seem plentiful and life can be how we make it. Maintain that positive side and just be happy. Two ways that will guide one toward better days;) Living life and finding merriness. Good day to All.
Wank

United States

#87356 Mar 13, 2013
The military has launched a satellite capable of creating sinkholes from orbit. It charges up using the solar flares from the sun and is remotely activated by telepathy. So be mindful of what you post on here. One wrong word and BAM! Sinkhole!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#87357 Mar 13, 2013
Maybe I should contact them and see how good their aim is, it might be helpful in making a pond or a hog wallowing place. It would save from having to rent a track-hoe or a bulldozer. LOL
freebird

AOL

#87358 Mar 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I got some around 5 am this morning but it is melting off fairly quickly. I did not pay anything, so I suppose there is no refund. LOL
if you are not happy about 'today '
you need not despair
if you play your cards right and with a bit of luck,.....
you might get an extra one for free,..... tomorrow --
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#87359 Mar 13, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>if you are not happy about 'today '
you need not despair
I don't despair over anything,
I am happy with today and everyday,
and I don't depend on luck or play the lottery.
Every day is a blessing from the CREATOR
regardless of circumstances
Prozac is for other people.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#87360 Mar 13, 2013
Well, we had some snow. Where did that come from? lol
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#87361 Mar 13, 2013
Big flurries in the sky right now. Don't think they or the cold weather is going to keep the birds and frogs down.Though there's not a lot of chirping...Hehe. They'll be back at it soon ;) Warmer this weekend forecasters say.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#87362 Mar 13, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>if you are not happy about 'today '
you need not despair
Despair is what one might choose to do when all seems lost. I say fight against the negative aspects of life. They are the adversaries of a peaceful life. Exist as a joy to the world not a burden.What puts the soul in soul? The tarot tells, but it does not make.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#87363 Mar 13, 2013
new pope is the guy from argentina
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#87364 Mar 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Maybe I should contact them and see how good their aim is, it might be helpful in making a pond or a hog wallowing place. It would save from having to rent a track-hoe or a bulldozer. LOL
hahahahaha!
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#87365 Mar 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
heeheeheeeee! Right on brother ! I got about a hundred fence-post holes that needs dug , maybe they can turn it on rapid-fire and burn'm in a straight line ! haha, LMBOH

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#87366 Mar 13, 2013
Just clouded up...I wonder if there's going to be more snow.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#87367 Mar 13, 2013
betty wrote:
new pope is the guy from argentina
So, there's white smoke rolling out the pipe now ? It's been black smoke for several days now, I believe they've been burning old tires in that thing ! haha !

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#87368 Mar 13, 2013
Hi there, all of my most favorite Topix peeps! Hope everyone is well! Seems from the recent posts, that's the case!

By the way, for you tea lovers: I found some natural Ginger Root tea at Krogers yesterday! I'm thinking that it might make the raw/unprocessed honey and cinnamon elixir easier on my palate. I've always believed in the healing powers of honey, and I get mine from a local person who has hives. So now I'm also using cinnamon in my daily regimen. Plus, we all know that ginger is a great healing root too. I'll let you all know how it tastes later tonight!! But I have a feeling that it's going to be delish!!

I'm off to do some laundry, bleach my kitchen counter tops and then mop the floor. I rearranged the kitchen cupboards earlier so now I want to bleach everything down.. Fridge and stove included. Spring cleaning is in wild motion at Nopes place!! Woohoo and thank you Jesus for the strength and health to get-r-done!! A few short months ago I'd not have had the stamina to get this done! I'm taking a minute of this blessing for granted as far as my newfound health goes. All credit goes to the Creator.

I'll be back on the boards later tonight if I can stay awake long enough, LOL!

Well, okay then. May the good Lord watch over each and every one of you!
(Again, I'd like to tell you all that I appreciate and admire every single one of you on here)!!

<3

Don't forget to perform a random act of kindness for someone today and every single day that you can! I had TWO people do them for me yesterday. TWICE it happened!! I'll tell you all about it later! I was touched!!!
(God is good. And so are "most" people).....

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#87369 Mar 13, 2013
"I'm NOT taking a minute of this blessing for granted as far as my newfound health goes".
(Neglected to put the word NOT in there. Sorry)!!

Later folks!!
:)
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#87370 Mar 13, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi there, all of my most favorite Topix peeps! Hope everyone is well! Seems from the recent posts, that's the case!
By the way, for you tea lovers: I found some natural Ginger Root tea at Krogers yesterday! I'm thinking that it might make the raw/unprocessed honey and cinnamon elixir easier on my palate. I've always believed in the healing powers of honey, and I get mine from a local person who has hives. So now I'm also using cinnamon in my daily regimen. Plus, we all know that ginger is a great healing root too. I'll let you all know how it tastes later tonight!! But I have a feeling that it's going to be delish!!
I'm off to do some laundry, bleach my kitchen counter tops and then mop the floor. I rearranged the kitchen cupboards earlier so now I want to bleach everything down.. Fridge and stove included. Spring cleaning is in wild motion at Nopes place!! Woohoo and thank you Jesus for the strength and health to get-r-done!! A few short months ago I'd not have had the stamina to get this done! I'm taking a minute of this blessing for granted as far as my newfound health goes. All credit goes to the Creator.
I'll be back on the boards later tonight if I can stay awake long enough, LOL!
Well, okay then. May the good Lord watch over each and every one of you!
(Again, I'd like to tell you all that I appreciate and admire every single one of you on here)!!
<3
Don't forget to perform a random act of kindness for someone today and every single day that you can! I had TWO people do them for me yesterday. TWICE it happened!! I'll tell you all about it later! I was touched!!!
(God is good. And so are "most" people).....
10-4 on the honey. I dig ginsein root every fall , I make a tea with the roots and add a little fresh honey, and a shot of lemon juice . take a couple of shot glasses full every morning for a quick pick-me-up. Good for what ailes you ! I'll have to try a pinch of that cinnamon in it. sounds tastey ...And when you get that spring cleaning done, you can perform that random act of kindness and come and clean mine ! HaHaHa !

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#87371 Mar 13, 2013
Arrghhhh Grrrrrr. Still working on those taxes. Had to help my 3rd grader redo a math test that he flunked. That is like Chinese water torture for me, and a come uppance. I've got 2 Master's degrees plus, and I can't even do third grade math. Oh, my lord. I'll be back posting regularly when I can get out of this tax torture chamber.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#87372 Mar 13, 2013
So glad my taxes are done. I hate them!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#87373 Mar 13, 2013
I went into town and sold or gave away every egg that the hens had produced except the one I kept for my breakfast. I just hope those hens don't take a holiday or a vacation. I did hear the old rooster trying to convince the hens to meet him at the beach. But I did not see any of them packing their bikinis.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#87374 Mar 13, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
So glad my taxes are done. I hate them!!!
I have found the perfect solution to not filing or paying Federal or State income taxes... don't have any income. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and the Democrats inciting violence again... 4 min jack 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 131,910
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 1 hr wizzard 14
truck payments 1 hr lololol 16
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 4 hr sick of it 10
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 4 hr worried 222
To the Garland family 4 hr lmao 6
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings