Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,656)

Showing posts 73,101 - 73,120 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, Lord it's cold and snowy.
" And it's five oclock somewhere "
moved to civilization

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I like big bird. Don't you like big bird too?
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Kids, just too funny. If you need a smile this video will give you one. What joy they are.

What One Baby Does Instead of Napping is Hilarious

After putting their baby down for a nap, one couple noticed that he started doing the funniest, strangest thing instead of falling asleep! You'll laugh when you see what this silly little boy does! How precious.

http://www.godvine.com/What-One-Baby-Does-fb-...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> " And it's five oclock somewhere "
So very true!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

19 funny pictures of animals and people plotting to ruin someone's day

You can tell when something bad is about to go down. Animals and humans alike have a look they get in their eyes just before they steal your steak off the table (in the case of animals) or grab your phone to update Facebook with an embarrassing status message (in the case of humans or super-intelligent apes from the future). Want proof? Check out these adorable and funny pictures of people and animals plotting to ruin someone's day.
http://now.msn.com/animals-planning-to-ruin-y...

Thhe seal with the polar bear peering at him from the back and the cat and bird cracked me up. Picture of the kids with the one peering out of the door is kinda creepy.

Shelter is afraid no one will adopt this enormous 37-pound cat

There are cool cats and fat cats — and then there's Biscuit, who's both. This easygoing gray-and-white tabby tips the scales at 37 pounds, down from about 40 pounds. Workers at the St. Louis animal shelter currently caring for Biscuit hope his morbid obesity won't prevent someone from adopting him. The 4-year-old feline, who was returned to the shelter after his owner moved, is on a strict diet and getting friskier as he slims down. He's "sweet and loving" and enjoys being petted, a shelter worker says, adding, "If you talk to him, he’ll talk back." Aw, the big guy's just looking for someone with a big heart to love him back.[Source]
http://now.msn.com/biscuit-the-cat-weighs-37-...

This is my favorite. Love the crazy things cats do.

This cat looks awfully comfortable on two paws
OK, have cats been able to stand this whole time? Because the posture of this tabby peering over a berm of snow looks so comfortable, so natural, so comfortable we’re starting to wonder if cats have some kind of conspiracy to conceal their humanlike abilities. Because of course, if cats made it clear they could walk around on two feet, then the next step would be them biking, then driving and then they’d be making payments on cars and we’d expect a share of rent from them and soon enough we’d be staying home napping all day and they’d be bringing us back cans of food to eat. As it is, on four paws they have the upperhand.[Source]
http://now.msn.com/cat-standing-on-hind-legs-...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Well I am off to bed but before I go I have to share this cartoon that made me think of Una when it appeared on my fb page. I love Maxine. She cracks me up. I also posted a video of some of her cartoons for those who don't know the cartoon Maxine. They use to have an old man similiar attitude called Marvin. Haven't seen any of those in a while. Enjoy. I am sure Una would have gotten a laugh:

MAXINE
There’s nothing like a fart-noise ring tone to make getting calls in an elevator way more fun!

(wish I could have posted the picture) haha

Don't You Just Love Maxine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You guys have a great night.

Goodnight!
i hate people

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

i hate everyone!!!!!
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

i hate people wrote:
i hate everyone!!!!!
Do you see dead people ?
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I guess, u have Got ur own click, just like society. Lol, guess I shall forget about asking where cheap bird seed is. I wasn't making fun of this forum, after reading a little bit, I thought hey these peeps are actually nice and decent, but I guess you have to be in with ya. No worries, I am quite use to being alone. Have a nice night anyway.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Spent a good part of the day comforting a friend who has a major life crisis, and I think that she is having a nervous breakdown. Prayers are needed.She is living alone (I hope temporarily) in a very rural area in upstate Maine.

@Abeliever: I did take note of that sinkhole in Florida. It's a sad day for the deceased man's brother.

@ Ancient Wolf Glad that you are getting your computer connection stabilized. Keep your lovely lady friend visiting for pizza night. I have given up all hope of being a matchmaker.

Have pleasant dreams, everyone and may your guardian angels guide you through the night. Right now I'm starting to watch the inside of my eyelids. I need to get off the computer before I fall off chair again. Time to take a shower before I start to smell like Una's pooter. Once again, good-night to all.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
I guess, u have Got ur own click, just like society. Lol, guess I shall forget about asking where cheap bird seed is. I wasn't making fun of this forum, after reading a little bit, I thought hey these peeps are actually nice and decent, but I guess you have to be in with ya. No worries, I am quite use to being alone. Have a nice night anyway.
Actually, I did not answer because I really don't know where to buy cheap bird seed, but had you asked about cheap chicken feed or who has the best bologna, I would have answered. It is not a clique, you just have to ask the right questions LOL. No one needs to be alone, so cheer up.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

@Oglala.. Internet seems fine but phone service still won't connect. I wonder if Windstream will be happy when I disconnect from the billing? LOL Let's see, 3 days is 10% of the month.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I need a phone since there are a few people out there that are not on topix and care about whether my fingers are still working and rigor mortis has not set in. I try to make use of all the GOD Given tools given to me including my fingers, my ears, voice, and last but not least.. My brain.. Do You?
smell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

What's invisible and smells like bannana? Monkey farts!
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Howls it goin Wolf? And Everyone else... It appears global warming has reversed this winter. Im not sure about the rest of the country but our neck of the woods seems to have had a pretty normal winter, temperature wise any way.

Quite a departure from last winter when we were enjoying most beautiful weather from about this time on. And now snow on the ground in March. I'll never forget the freak heat wave of last June and July though.

Have a good day Everyone. I just wanted to post somethin before I got out of here.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Well, goodness it's still snowing...If it was colder, we'd be in real trouble. But, only about half an inch of slushy snow.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Good Morning Blueminer and everyone else. I went back for some more sleep and woke up to a phone call. It was nice to hear the phone ringing again even if it was a telemarketer. hahaha

It has been either internet or phone, but not both for 3 days now. I guess they finally got things fixed.
Bill

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Just got back from Hardee's this morning, and saw about 100 dead birds on Hamilton field on 18th street. What's causing all the bird deaths?
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

looks like the sky did fall, not been out yet but looking out the window,seems it fell all over the trees and ground,and on the horses backs. and still fall'n rapidly. by the way, good morn'n ALL !
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Oglala.. Internet seems fine but phone service still won't connect. I wonder if Windstream will be happy when I disconnect from the billing? LOL Let's see, 3 days is 10% of the month.
When you pro-rate the 10% on that bill,be sure and add an " inconvience " charge on there too !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,101 - 73,120 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 13 min SOUNDS LIKE 13
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr tree 146,065
Orange water 2 hr particals 2
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 3 hr ash 31
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 3 hr jacqueline buskey 39
ashley lake (Apr '12) 3 hr justsaying 20
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 4 hr justasking 37
•••
•••