Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
73,021 - 73,040 of 81,570 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Besides the birds...is anyone else looking forward to Spring as much as I am??? lol
crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Who cares

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

crazy wrote:
Who cares
Me!
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Besides the birds...is anyone else looking forward to Spring as much as I am??? lol
this bird can't wait ! firm believer in alminac . Last year i planted sweet corn in second week of march, friends around the local country store laughed at me, told me it would freeze out, told THEM that if it did , that I would lose five dollars worth of seed, but if it made it , I would be eating corn on the cobb by 4 th of july and they would not....Man that corn sure was mighty tastey , and I sure did like it real fine !!! hmmmmmmmmm...CORN ! and maters too ! haha
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Me!
ME TOO !....three and four .
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

henry wrote:
How many
TEN ?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> this bird can't wait ! firm believer in alminac . Last year i planted sweet corn in second week of march, friends around the local country store laughed at me, told me it would freeze out, told THEM that if it did , that I would lose five dollars worth of seed, but if it made it , I would be eating corn on the cobb by 4 th of july and they would not....Man that corn sure was mighty tastey , and I sure did like it real fine !!! hmmmmmmmmm...CORN ! and maters too ! haha
Oh do I love me some corn on the cob! I am looking forward to the Spring. The nice weather. The garden.
Glad you are looking forward to it too.
gloom and doom

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Good morning bird threaders. Cold with the white stuff falling here. Just went out to feed those feathered friends who must surely know I will if they hang out long enough singing. I am watching them hit the bird seed and the bread pile I topped off with strawberry cheesecake muffins left from breakfast yesterday. I love to watch them.
I see Belie is posting his gloom and doom again. I bet they would love it on the trash sites of our President. It is what it is and there isn't much we could do about it if it was indeed things to come. The Patriot Act made us ALL potential terrorist. So I will stop with that thought and think I will just post something pleasant like some Godvines.(No offense Belie, lol)
Homeless Dog Nearly Killed by Coyotes is Saved by Prayer and a Guardian Angel
Roadie, a homeless dog on the streets, miraculously escaped death by a pack of vicious coyotes and was rescued by a compassionate guardian angel. This rescue is a must-see video from beginning to end!
http://www.godvine.com/Homeless-Dog-Nearly-Ki...
Cute Labrador Has the Most Unusual Friendship with Wild Dolphins
We have shared some unique animal friendships, but this is one of the strangest we have stumbled across! A friendly black labrador loves spending time in the ocean with wild dolphins - so cute.
http://www.godvine.com/Cute-Labrador-Has-the-...
Darling Labradors Have a Blast Sliding in the Snow
After a fresh snowfall, two adorable Labradors decided to have some fun! Watch as they slide around, having the time of their lives. It's so cute!
http://www.godvine.com/Darling-Labradors-Have...
The first one is so heartwarming and I admire those who make their goal to save these animals. Swimming with the dolphins is cute, but the last one is just too cute. Like siblings frolicking in the snow. Adorable.
Enjoy!
I don't really enjoy posting gloom and doom, unfortunately we don't have much to be happy about these days, I wish it were otherwise. For me it's difficult to take comfort in being blissfully unaware. Just like HAARP, EMP, earthquakes, sinkholes and such, this is our current reality and maybe as individuals there is not much we can do about it, but just maybe with a collective awareness of the situation we can do something to change it, and this is why I continue to post. But it takes mass awareness, and if we stopped trying to increase awareness and instead encouraged blissful ignorance then we will be nothing more than a herd of hopeless sheeple that will be led to slaughter. I am not trying to incite panic, I have done my research and I have connected the dots and I see what is coming, unfortunately no one else wants to see it.
global research

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> Funny you mentioned all this. I was watching the mourning news, our fearless leaders are sending 60 million dollars to the syrian rebels , yes the rebels. not for weapons so they say,but for food and necessities. WHAT ? when this country has a revelution, us the middle class people will be the REBELS. so being said and done, would they hand us 60 million dolars for food or what-not ??? I don't think so. we WOULD be under marshal law and labled as a terroristic threat to our own country, and shot dead in our own streets with their ASSAULT rifles...; The love of money is the root of all evil ; the GREED has stricken ! there's no cure... also on news afer spending millions on research, they came to the conclusion that mental illness is genetic . well " NO SPIT SHERLOCK " !!! we already know that you can't fix stupid ! cut backs on GOV. spending ? well lets not get started on that.
the Syrian 'rebels' are actually hired mercenaries by the globalist to overthrow the current Syrian government. Don't be fooled by our zionist controlled media. The Syrian government is actually popular among the the majority of Syrian people. The reason the zionists want to overthrow Assad is because he is loyal to Iran. Their strategy is to topple the Syrian government to make it easier to eventually conquer Iran.
If you're interested in finding more about the goepolitical chessboard of the region, here is a good article from a very good website.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/showdown-in-syri...

BTW, did you know some of these 'rebels' in Syria that our government is supporting is actually al-Qaeda?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/world/middl...

Does this seem odd to you? Well, it is because the geopolitical chessboard in the Middle East is very complex and full of deceit and double-cross and you never really know who is whose side and what their intents are. Consider this also, the Israelis and the Mossad are known for posing as Arab terrorists for the purpose of painting the Arabs as the bad guys.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

to the birds; Why should i feel discouraged, why should the shadows come why should my heart be lonley and long for heaven and home when Jesus is my portion ? my constant friend is he, his eye is on the sparrow, and i know he watches me, I sing because i'm happy, I sing because i'm free, for his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches me Let not your heart be troubled his tender word i hear and resting on his goodness I lose my doubts and fears though by the path he leadeth but one step i may see his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches me when ever i am tempted when ever clouds arise when songs give place to sighing when hope within me dies I draw the closer to him from care he sets me free his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches me his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches me.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
to the birds; Why should i feel discouraged, why should the shadows come why should my heart be lonley and long for heaven and home when Jesus is my portion ? my constant friend is he, his eye is on the sparrow, and i know he watches me, I sing because i'm happy, I sing because i'm free, for his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches me Let not your heart be troubled his tender word i hear and resting on his goodness I lose my doubts and fears though by the path he leadeth but one step i may see his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches me when ever i am tempted when ever clouds arise when songs give place to sighing when hope within me dies I draw the closer to him from care he sets me free his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches me his eye is on the sparrow and i know he watches me.
I love it. Thank you for posting. Despite what the world holds for all of us that song is in my heart and I know what will be will be and if that is God's plan then I will face it when it comes. I will never wear the 666, I will be ready. Meanwhile, being prepared for disasters in our area is the one thing I watch for. I will continue to enjoy life while I have it and keep the faith.

Thanks again for posting it. Brought a big smile to my face.:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

@belie, I know there is a lot of truth to some of what you post. Even without your postings I am reading some of the same sites. I just try to stay away from the info wars and armageddon sites. lol

I expect you to post it, you always have. I wish OJG was posting so you two could discuss it. I guess I will stick with the earthquakes and Godvines. You know I still love you.

Have a good night!:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> IT should be legalized. There's more dangerous stuff out there. You have never heard of a person overdosing on Pot. The government is doing the same thing with Pot as they did with Whiskey. As soon as they can figure out how to tax and control it themselves, that's when it will be legal. because right now, anyone can grow it. The potency might not be the same than someone who knows how to get the best out of the plant.
You are correct. As soon as they figure how to regulate it, how the law will change, how much can be made off it they will legalize it. People will still grow their special personal use but it would bring revenue to all states, especially Kentucky, and would free up the jails and legal system. Go after the meth heads cooking and the pill pushers. Maybe if they did legalize there would be happier people around who save on the drugs the big pharm corps pushes. Just a thought. I never thought I would see it in my lifetime. Wonder how many people already moved out west to get the jump on it? lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

hello hater, stomp on those icons...have fun. lol

You still not over being outted?:(
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Aww, don't like belie either? Your true colors are shining through. You do know that don't you? lol

Go play someplace else. OR find something constructive to do.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. Thank you for posting. Despite what the world holds for all of us that song is in my heart and I know what will be will be and if that is God's plan then I will face it when it comes. I will never wear the 666, I will be ready. Meanwhile, being prepared for disasters in our area is the one thing I watch for. I will continue to enjoy life while I have it and keep the faith.
Thanks again for posting it. Brought a big smile to my face.:)
AAAMEN to that , and may God bless you All .
warm and fuzzy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
@belie, I know there is a lot of truth to some of what you post. Even without your postings I am reading some of the same sites. I just try to stay away from the info wars and armageddon sites. lol
I expect you to post it, you always have. I wish OJG was posting so you two could discuss it. I guess I will stick with the earthquakes and Godvines. You know I still love you.
Have a good night!:)
you always have a way of giving me the warm and fuzzies ; )
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> AAAMEN to that , and may God bless you All .
:) You too.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

@Hempburn, got this joke in an email and thought of those silly crows you had:

I heard that they found about 200 dead crows near Boston, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. They had a Bird Pathologist
examine the remains of all the crows, & he confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu, to everyone's relief. However, he determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, & only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

The State then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine the disproportionate percentages for truck versus car kill. The Ornithological Behaviourist determined the cause in short order. When crows eat road kill,
they always set-up a look-out Crow to warn of impending danger. His conclusion was that all the lookout crows could say "Cah", but none could
say "truck".

Una would probably laugh at that, even Big Stevie the jokeman.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Off to get dinner ready. Do some dishes and will check back later to see how everyone is. Hope you had a warm cozy day like I did.

Have a good evening everyone!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 128,639
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Syl 146,229
SEC Network 15 min lol 1
Stivers Center fixes 31 min helping out 40
Step Chid after divorce 1 hr A sinner saved by grace 2
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 3 hr Just me 4
Ky Biscuit Company 3 hr GetALife 24
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters