Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,736

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Good Morning

Clay City, KY

#86672 Feb 28, 2013
Preparing for Martial Law
The Department of Homeland Security has purchased over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the last 10 months alone. At the height of combat operations in Iraq, the U.S. Army only used 5.5 million bullets a month. Why has the DHS stockpiled enough bullets for a 30 year war if it is not preparing for some form of domestic disorder?
Preparation for martial law can be seen in numerous different guises, but perhaps the most chilling is a nationwide FEMA program which is training pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to “obey the government” in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation.
Characterizing the American People as the New Target of the War on Terror
The U.S. Army’s Operating Concept 2016-2028 dictates that the military’s “full spectrum operations” will include “operations within American borders.” Scenarios where Americans form into militia groups and become “insurrectionists” as a result of an economic collapse and have to be eliminated by the U.S. Army have already been mapped out by military planners.
A leaked U.S. Army manual also reveals plans for the military to carry out “Civil Disturbance Operations” during which troops will be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.
The Department of Homeland Security’s ‘See Something, Say Something’ program habitually portrays middle class Americans as terrorists. In addition, numerous DHS-funded reports have characterized “liberty lovers” and other constitutionalists as domestic terrorists.
Every indication presents us with the inescapable reality that the US government is preparing for mass civil unrest at some point over the next five to ten years. When we look at the recent history of nations that have suffered financial collapse, domestic disorder is clearly a key component of a deliberate agenda on behalf of the banking elite to undermine and loot economies – confiscating national sovereignty in the process.
In Part 2, we’ll explore why the elite, although keen on provoking mass social unrest and even civil war, are destined to lose the battle.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com . He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86673 Feb 28, 2013
Good morning bird threaders. Cold with the white stuff falling here. Just went out to feed those feathered friends who must surely know I will if they hang out long enough singing. I am watching them hit the bird seed and the bread pile I topped off with strawberry cheesecake muffins left from breakfast yesterday. I love to watch them.

I see Belie is posting his gloom and doom again. I bet they would love it on the trash sites of our President. It is what it is and there isn't much we could do about it if it was indeed things to come. The Patriot Act made us ALL potential terrorist. So I will stop with that thought and think I will just post something pleasant like some Godvines.(No offense Belie, lol)

Homeless Dog Nearly Killed by Coyotes is Saved by Prayer and a Guardian Angel
Roadie, a homeless dog on the streets, miraculously escaped death by a pack of vicious coyotes and was rescued by a compassionate guardian angel. This rescue is a must-see video from beginning to end!
http://www.godvine.com/Homeless-Dog-Nearly-Ki...

Cute Labrador Has the Most Unusual Friendship with Wild Dolphins
We have shared some unique animal friendships, but this is one of the strangest we have stumbled across! A friendly black labrador loves spending time in the ocean with wild dolphins - so cute.
http://www.godvine.com/Cute-Labrador-Has-the-...

Darling Labradors Have a Blast Sliding in the Snow
After a fresh snowfall, two adorable Labradors decided to have some fun! Watch as they slide around, having the time of their lives. It's so cute!
http://www.godvine.com/Darling-Labradors-Have...

The first one is so heartwarming and I admire those who make their goal to save these animals. Swimming with the dolphins is cute, but the last one is just too cute. Like siblings frolicking in the snow. Adorable.

Enjoy!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86674 Feb 28, 2013
@Hempburn, did you see this crazy story:

‘Drug cannon’ used to hurl packets of marijuana across the border seized

MEXICALI (Mexico)— Police in the border city of Mexicali say they have recovered a powerful improvised cannon used to hurl packets of marijuana across a border fence into California.

Police told the Televisa network that the device was made up of a plastic pipe and a crude metal tank that used compressed air from the engine of an old car.

The apparatus fired cylinders packed with drugs that weighed as much as 30 pounds, said police. It was confiscated last week after United States officers told Mexican police that they had been confiscating a large number of drug packages that appeared to have been fired over the border.

Mexican police on the border have recovered a series of similar devices in recent years. AP

http://www.todayonline.com/world/quirky-world...

If the US legalizes it Mexico will be hurting. haha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86675 Feb 28, 2013
Getting closer in the Madrid Fault and increasing in magnitude. Today so far Russia has had a significant earthquake. As it did yesterday along with Japan. Our region usually has 1 or 2.+ mag.

27.02.2013 20:15:45
3.5 magnitude
North America United States Oklahoma

27.02.2013 22:45:18
5.1 magnitude
North-America United States Oregon Bandon

Today so far..

28.02.2013 14:25:48
6.9 magnitude
Asia Russia

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86677 Feb 28, 2013
Hey ! good morning ya'll ! Yep Im back finally. NOPE scared me smitless with that radioactive eye thing going on. between that and all the talk of the signs of the times caused me to run away RAPIDLY . heehee! I ran and buried my head in the sand deeply, til I froze my fart-feathers off! glad to be back up on line. My UNIT has been down, but is back up now ... NO not THAT ! My COMPUTER ! HAHAHA! seriously; seems AT&T is responsable for the widespread meltdown. don't know the details,probably either the hard winds we had or they were doing upgrades. seems mine IS doing better. but it stil sucks. paying 65.00 per mth. for high speed broadband. yeh right, its a 2 meg syst. check out chattinooga tenn.'s new fiber optics. 200 times faster than the 5 meg national average. yes 200 !...gotta grab another cup of joe, be back rapidly !
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#86678 Feb 28, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Good morning, everyone. Can't wait for spring, with sunny, warm temperatures. It's early in the day, the birds are all over the place, spreading their cheer. Hope everyone has a good day. I'll pop in every once in awhile. Computer is very slow this morning, making it difficult to post.
Good morning to you. working outside since internet is so slow. My undertanding is that a major fibre-optic cable got cut by some digging in Central Kentucky. I barely have internet and no phone service at all. later then.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86679 Feb 28, 2013
Good Morning wrote:
Preparing for Martial Law
The Department of Homeland Security has purchased over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the last 10 months alone. At the height of combat operations in Iraq, the U.S. Army only used 5.5 million bullets a month. Why has the DHS stockpiled enough bullets for a 30 year war if it is not preparing for some form of domestic disorder?
Preparation for martial law can be seen in numerous different guises, but perhaps the most chilling is a nationwide FEMA program which is training pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to “obey the government” in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation.
Characterizing the American People as the New Target of the War on Terror
The U.S. Army’s Operating Concept 2016-2028 dictates that the military’s “full spectrum operations” will include “operations within American borders.” Scenarios where Americans form into militia groups and become “insurrectionists” as a result of an economic collapse and have to be eliminated by the U.S. Army have already been mapped out by military planners.
A leaked U.S. Army manual also reveals plans for the military to carry out “Civil Disturbance Operations” during which troops will be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.
The Department of Homeland Security’s ‘See Something, Say Something’ program habitually portrays middle class Americans as terrorists. In addition, numerous DHS-funded reports have characterized “liberty lovers” and other constitutionalists as domestic terrorists.
Every indication presents us with the inescapable reality that the US government is preparing for mass civil unrest at some point over the next five to ten years. When we look at the recent history of nations that have suffered financial collapse, domestic disorder is clearly a key component of a deliberate agenda on behalf of the banking elite to undermine and loot economies – confiscating national sovereignty in the process.
In Part 2, we’ll explore why the elite, although keen on provoking mass social unrest and even civil war, are destined to lose the battle.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com . He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News
Funny you mentioned all this. I was watching the mourning news, our fearless leaders are sending 60 million dollars to the syrian rebels , yes the rebels. not for weapons so they say,but for food and necessities. WHAT ? when this country has a revelution, us the middle class people will be the REBELS. so being said and done, would they hand us 60 million dolars for food or what-not ??? I don't think so. we WOULD be under marshal law and labled as a terroristic threat to our own country, and shot dead in our own streets with their ASSAULT rifles...; The love of money is the root of all evil ; the GREED has stricken ! there's no cure... also on news afer spending millions on research, they came to the conclusion that mental illness is genetic . well " NO SPIT SHERLOCK " !!! we already know that you can't fix stupid ! cut backs on GOV. spending ? well lets not get started on that.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86680 Feb 28, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you, RapidFire!! The "florescent green eye".
BUT PLEASE, don't go anywhere because of it!! ROFLMBO!! I can change this one out too if it freaks you out, haha!
I've got plenty of spare 'eyeballs' in my stash!!
<<winkin' and blinkin'>>
that was hill-arious ! i'm bout to bust a gut here ! please excuse me if i don't look you in the eye when your talk'n !!! haha heeheeheeeeeeeeeh !
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86681 Feb 28, 2013
RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> Funny you mentioned all this. I was watching the mourning news, our fearless leaders are sending 60 million dollars to the syrian rebels , yes the rebels. not for weapons so they say,but for food and necessities. WHAT ? when this country has a revelution, us the middle class people will be the REBELS. so being said and done, would they hand us 60 million dolars for food or what-not ??? I don't think so. we WOULD be under marshal law and labled as a terroristic threat to our own country, and shot dead in our own streets with their ASSAULT rifles...; The love of money is the root of all evil ; the GREED has stricken ! there's no cure... also on news afer spending millions on research, they came to the conclusion that mental illness is genetic . well " NO SPIT SHERLOCK " !!! we already know that you can't fix stupid ! cut backs on GOV. spending ? well lets not get started on that.
I cannot comprehend why this country would have anything monetary to send to any country. Our government has created a 16 trillion dollar deficit last I heard. Another misappropriation of insufficient funds. The cronies are doing a fine job destroying our country and her liberties. Enjoyed that news report. I hadn't heard about the Syrian rebels. I agree with your response. Nope's collection of eyeballs have been a hoot. I like them;) You all have a good day. I'll be busy. Hehe.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86682 Feb 28, 2013
Before I go, Glad to here you're feeling better Nope. Thanks with the kind offer of eggs. It's nice to know from where one's food is coming. Hehe. Your eye reminds me of the creatures on Farscape. Love your collection. Take care;) ;)
Waiyusotan

Dahlonega, GA

#86683 Feb 28, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
@Hempburn, did you see this crazy story:
‘Drug cannon’ used to hurl packets of marijuana across the border seized
MEXICALI (Mexico)— Police in the border city of Mexicali say they have recovered a powerful improvised cannon used to hurl packets of marijuana across a border fence into California.
Police told the Televisa network that the device was made up of a plastic pipe and a crude metal tank that used compressed air from the engine of an old car.
The apparatus fired cylinders packed with drugs that weighed as much as 30 pounds, said police. It was confiscated last week after United States officers told Mexican police that they had been confiscating a large number of drug packages that appeared to have been fired over the border.
Mexican police on the border have recovered a series of similar devices in recent years. AP
http://www.todayonline.com/world/quirky-world...
If the US legalizes it Mexico will be hurting. haha
IT should be legalized. There's more dangerous stuff out there. You have never heard of a person overdosing on Pot. The government is doing the same thing with Pot as they did with Whiskey. As soon as they can figure out how to tax and control it themselves, that's when it will be legal. because right now, anyone can grow it. The potency might not be the same than someone who knows how to get the best out of the plant.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86684 Feb 28, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> IT should be legalized. There's more dangerous stuff out there. You have never heard of a person overdosing on Pot. The government is doing the same thing with Pot as they did with Whiskey. As soon as they can figure out how to tax and control it themselves, that's when it will be legal. because right now, anyone can grow it. The potency might not be the same than someone who knows how to get the best out of the plant.
I say, every body get together and load all the seed that their airplanes will hold, fly around spreading seed as they go, and then in a year or two it will take over, like the cudsue vines have, and it wil grow wild again like it did when the native americans were living peacably here before the beurocrats forefathers came and let their greed mess it all up for the rest of us. sound familliar ??? long live the queen & king ! ahh POOOHY ! on all that noise.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#86685 Feb 28, 2013
Besides the birds...is anyone else looking forward to Spring as much as I am??? lol
crazy

United States

#86686 Feb 28, 2013
Who cares

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#86688 Feb 28, 2013
crazy wrote:
Who cares
Me!
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86689 Feb 28, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Besides the birds...is anyone else looking forward to Spring as much as I am??? lol
this bird can't wait ! firm believer in alminac . Last year i planted sweet corn in second week of march, friends around the local country store laughed at me, told me it would freeze out, told THEM that if it did , that I would lose five dollars worth of seed, but if it made it , I would be eating corn on the cobb by 4 th of july and they would not....Man that corn sure was mighty tastey , and I sure did like it real fine !!! hmmmmmmmmm...CORN ! and maters too ! haha
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86690 Feb 28, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Me!
ME TOO !....three and four .
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86692 Feb 28, 2013
henry wrote:
How many
TEN ?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#86693 Feb 28, 2013
RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> this bird can't wait ! firm believer in alminac . Last year i planted sweet corn in second week of march, friends around the local country store laughed at me, told me it would freeze out, told THEM that if it did , that I would lose five dollars worth of seed, but if it made it , I would be eating corn on the cobb by 4 th of july and they would not....Man that corn sure was mighty tastey , and I sure did like it real fine !!! hmmmmmmmmm...CORN ! and maters too ! haha
Oh do I love me some corn on the cob! I am looking forward to the Spring. The nice weather. The garden.
Glad you are looking forward to it too.
gloom and doom

Winchester, KY

#86695 Feb 28, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning bird threaders. Cold with the white stuff falling here. Just went out to feed those feathered friends who must surely know I will if they hang out long enough singing. I am watching them hit the bird seed and the bread pile I topped off with strawberry cheesecake muffins left from breakfast yesterday. I love to watch them.
I see Belie is posting his gloom and doom again. I bet they would love it on the trash sites of our President. It is what it is and there isn't much we could do about it if it was indeed things to come. The Patriot Act made us ALL potential terrorist. So I will stop with that thought and think I will just post something pleasant like some Godvines.(No offense Belie, lol)
Homeless Dog Nearly Killed by Coyotes is Saved by Prayer and a Guardian Angel
Roadie, a homeless dog on the streets, miraculously escaped death by a pack of vicious coyotes and was rescued by a compassionate guardian angel. This rescue is a must-see video from beginning to end!
http://www.godvine.com/Homeless-Dog-Nearly-Ki...
Cute Labrador Has the Most Unusual Friendship with Wild Dolphins
We have shared some unique animal friendships, but this is one of the strangest we have stumbled across! A friendly black labrador loves spending time in the ocean with wild dolphins - so cute.
http://www.godvine.com/Cute-Labrador-Has-the-...
Darling Labradors Have a Blast Sliding in the Snow
After a fresh snowfall, two adorable Labradors decided to have some fun! Watch as they slide around, having the time of their lives. It's so cute!
http://www.godvine.com/Darling-Labradors-Have...
The first one is so heartwarming and I admire those who make their goal to save these animals. Swimming with the dolphins is cute, but the last one is just too cute. Like siblings frolicking in the snow. Adorable.
Enjoy!
I don't really enjoy posting gloom and doom, unfortunately we don't have much to be happy about these days, I wish it were otherwise. For me it's difficult to take comfort in being blissfully unaware. Just like HAARP, EMP, earthquakes, sinkholes and such, this is our current reality and maybe as individuals there is not much we can do about it, but just maybe with a collective awareness of the situation we can do something to change it, and this is why I continue to post. But it takes mass awareness, and if we stopped trying to increase awareness and instead encouraged blissful ignorance then we will be nothing more than a herd of hopeless sheeple that will be led to slaughter. I am not trying to incite panic, I have done my research and I have connected the dots and I see what is coming, unfortunately no one else wants to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 132,251
Looking for A Chorkie (Dog). 10 min Annonymous 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 16 min LoL 6
Is Jesus a Zombie? 19 min Mitt Romney 1
Brett 35 min Wasted 9
teena Marie mills 46 min Bitch 17
curtis 57 min gator111 5
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Earl 18
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE