Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
72,761 - 72,780 of 81,562 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Speed channel reports 11 injured. 2 critical.
Truly a miracle the drivers walked away.
veg o matic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

man o live !,......
i might start watching nasar now
=======everybody loves a good crash !=========
Just wondering

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Umm, I read on here a while back the the una farter had passed away. If so, why is he still posting on the bible thread? Not more than 55 minutes ago. Sure looks and acts like the una farter. Puzzling indeed.
veg o matic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

not dead ,...
the NEW moderator who watches this particular post,...... bounces him because of the obnoxious name

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Just wondering wrote:
Umm, I read on here a while back the the una farter had passed away. If so, why is he still posting on the bible thread? Not more than 55 minutes ago. Sure looks and acts like the una farter. Puzzling indeed.
Where is that thread? No, Una wasn't banned from this or any post.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I checked it out. Interesting indeed.
RisingMoonManiac

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Where is that thread? No, Una wasn't banned from this or any post.
I don't believe there ever was a real Una that died a few weeks ago. The man I saw on the funeral home site who was supposedly Una did not look like the type of man who would have posted profanities the way Una did. I think Una is actually a created persona by a topix employee who trolls these threads just to stir up conversation and keep these threads going. The Una on this thread basically became ineffective (by topix standards) so the persona was made to look like it passed away, but that persona lives on in the other threads. There is a lot of deceit that goes on in topix and personas are created just to keep these threads going. Did anyone ever wonder why Una's profanities weren't being deleted early on? It was only when I pointed it out and started questioning the topix mods did they then start deleting his posts to make it look like he was just another regular poster when in fact he really was just another topix created persona.
The deceit of these topix mods and hired trolls sickens me because it is so obvious to me.
atomic veg

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

veg o matic wrote:
not dead ,...
the NEW moderator who watches this particular post,...... bounces him because of the obnoxious name
this thread is mostly moderators and hired trolls these days. You, roaming, E Font for instance. C'mon fess up, you guys are too obvious.
unwording jest

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Just wondering wrote:
not puzzling really, look at the syntax carefully and you should be able to tell if it's the same persona.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

RisingMoonManiac wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe there ever was a real Una that died a few weeks ago. The man I saw on the funeral home site who was supposedly Una did not look like the type of man who would have posted profanities the way Una did. I think Una is actually a created persona by a topix employee who trolls these threads just to stir up conversation and keep these threads going. The Una on this thread basically became ineffective (by topix standards) so the persona was made to look like it passed away, but that persona lives on in the other threads. There is a lot of deceit that goes on in topix and personas are created just to keep these threads going. Did anyone ever wonder why Una's profanities weren't being deleted early on? It was only when I pointed it out and started questioning the topix mods did they then start deleting his posts to make it look like he was just another regular poster when in fact he really was just another topix created persona.
The deceit of these topix mods and hired trolls sickens me because it is so obvious to me.
I wouldn't quite say a person's appearance or religious beliefs would totally prevent that individual from using profanity. Una knew scriptures well. Did he not retire from a gas company thus Una Farter. His comedy, his barbs, his sincerity could all be ascertained through just how he presented himself. The computer allows us a means to vent. It gives us a place to congregate without being judged unmercifully by how we truly believe. I have found the biggest hypocrites hide behind the church. Una admitted going to church. He never hid his true self. We chose to accept him as a human man, not perfect and without guile. Outspoken. I was glad to know he had family to spend Christmas dinner. His health was poor, but Boy he could stir up some stuff on here. LOL. Enough said. I'm calling it a night.
veg o matic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

una is on some other topix site right now ,...as i type -

HEY
i wonder if the old wolf man is a paid topix worker?
1niltothearsenal

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

About 30 years ago, we could have blamed it on the Soviet Union.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

i suppose you are right about the mod thing but i just don't see why it matters so much. pleasant conversation is all most of us are seeking on here it seems, and maybe to hear a different point of view than our own once in a awhile. if it happens to be a to pix spy or mod or Gene Simmons who cares.....
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Yep, our good buddy, UNA is still around, he posted this to me in the bible study thread:

THE UNA FARTER
“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09
FARTSBURG
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#953885 hrs ago

Judged:111
Hello DontCare, nice to see your post. Just trying to provide some "expert advice" on helping solve the debate on nuclear power. Expelling internal gas is cost efficient and less damaging to the earth and plants. May be a bit smelly...hehehe
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

veg o matic wrote:
una is on some other topix site right now ,...as i type -
HEY
i wonder if the old wolf man is a paid topix worker?
Naw, I just do this for free. It surely must be free since I only have $8.51 in the check book and $61.40 in cash to last about another 3 weeks. But if Topix wants to send me check, I will spend even more time on here. LOL But if they don't, maybe I can sell some eggs. I totally disagree with the anagrammer and if I harbored as many negative thoughts as that poster, I would not even waste my time coming here in the first place and would not need to take a break.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't quite say a person's appearance or religious beliefs would totally prevent that individual from using profanity. Una knew scriptures well. Did he not retire from a gas company thus Una Farter. His comedy, his barbs, his sincerity could all be ascertained through just how he presented himself. The computer allows us a means to vent. It gives us a place to congregate without being judged unmercifully by how we truly believe. I have found the biggest hypocrites hide behind the church. Una admitted going to church. He never hid his true self. We chose to accept him as a human man, not perfect and without guile. Outspoken. I was glad to know he had family to spend Christmas dinner. His health was poor, but Boy he could stir up some stuff on here. LOL. Enough said. I'm calling it a night.
Good Post and I totally agree. The real UNA is gone and I miss him as much as anyone although we disagreed more often than not. Numerous times I would have just liked to have reached through the screen and smack him. LOL UNa never really used outright profanity (as defined by some), but had many pseudo words such as "arse".

Too often people try to merge their own opinions and belief systems into other's expected lifestyles, and when the other person does not accept those opinions as "Gospel", then they are considered to be deceitful, hypocritical. and non-Christian. Una was unique and for that I admire him.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

betty wrote:
i suppose you are right about the mod thing but i just don't see why it matters so much. pleasant conversation is all most of us are seeking on here it seems, and maybe to hear a different point of view than our own once in a awhile. if it happens to be a to pix spy or mod or Gene Simmons who cares.....
Hi Betty. I agree and unless one has some axe to grind, what difference does it really make as to who might be a mod or not. Most people read and post here just for entertainment purposes anyways.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

@Lala.. I read your suggestion on how I should proceed with a relationship with my best friend, but I won't jump onboard. My friend and I have both lived alone for way too long to try to reinvent a new lifestyle at this late stage in our lives. Too often, people live alone yet exist in the same house and that is even worse. Thanks, but no thanks. We have the best of both worlds and no plans to change anything.

Dog is finally back from the tree and chasing any boondock boogers, so it is time to get off here for now. I would stay longer but Topix has not sent any money. LOL Reminds me of the song with the line that says "Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing" LOL
Str2ThePoint

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I have found 4 dead birds in my yard within 4 days , I just don't understand it .. and I have been having chest pain my self , and coughing a lot . Short breathe , can't sleep or rest .

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

RisingMoonManiac wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that. I spoke to Una myself. And, believe me, I am not a hired goon by Topix. Also, I think if Una HAD been a Topix paid employee, he wouldn't have put up with some of the things that he had to put up with. A LOT of Una's posts were deleted. A LOT. Anything here that's reported is removed. I've seen it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Roark & Amy 48 min concerned 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min DITCH MITCH 147,081
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr justice_- 129,005
dizzyone1313 2 hr I konw 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr yxv 1,020
Please Ladies answer this question for me 2 hr my real name 5
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr my real name 12
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 3 hr blind one 10
john sowders 4 hr truth be told 5
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters