Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,633)

Showing posts 72,641 - 72,660 of81,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
We all miss Una.
He was the life of the party.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Blackbird pie anyone?
that would require 4 and 20 blackbirds.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

its just plain frigid out there! joe poodle didnt even make it off the porch and as much as i cant stand seeing a wiz spot on the porch... i dont blame him. his knee has to be bothering him with all this back and forth weather. plus i cant say i remember flushing the toilet just now and im definitely not getting out from under these covers to go find out.

oh well.... if its yellow its mellow.

feels like a good day to sleep in.....

hope everyone else stays warm and toasty

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>that would require 4 and 20 blackbirds.
Sing a Song Of Six Pence--- that children's rhyme always seemed dark and forbidding
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

"quick poodle!" <hubby pulling in the drive way>

gotta go act all "asleep"....

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Good morning, folks. It is cold out there. Might as well take a nap. See you later.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning bird threaders. Betty is correct in that it is brrrrrrrrrrr cold out there. 20 degrees

Check out this video of the mess headed our way. We aren't predicted to get what Kansas is getting ...up to 18 inches, the most they have had in 20 years. I would love to see that snow on the cactus there. Great pictures. Feel for our OTR truckers out there. What a mess. I hope all the bird threaders here that have loved ones on the road are all safe and someplace else. lol

Central US slammed by up to a foot of snow

A winter storm with heavy snow and ice is hammering the southern and central Plains on Thursday, dumping as much as a foot of snow.
Already, dozens of accidents have been reported across the region, including an Oklahoma man who was reportedly killed when his vehicle skidded out of control.

Brrrrrr, guest I won't complain about the temps, the little frost on the ground, when the sun is shining bright and Spring is right around the corner.

Have a great day. Stay warm!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/21/17...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

28 days and counting until SPRING !! Looking forward to using the lawn mower instead of the wood splitter.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the life of the party.
Yes he was.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Where did ya'll go??
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
28 days and counting until SPRING !! Looking forward to using the lawn mower instead of the wood splitter.
amen to that! won't be long till garden time. the blackbirds will fall from the sky.the nasty little fungus growing desease carrying corn eat'n flying rats will fall by my 12 gauge . might sound cruel to some,but i will protect my food, family, friends,and property with my 2nd ammendment right to bear arms, and use in defence of my country and constitution,.*. when the president is sworn in, he swears to uphold and protect the constitution . so what happen to THAT ? i can smell his pants burning from HERE ! lier-lier__________ how much is a gal. of gas TODAY ? how many billion dollars did they make off the gas hike in the last two hours ? I just got robbed at the pumps,and they did"nt even HAVE a GUN ! someone call 911, I just got robbed, and they don't want me to have guns to defend myself. hahahaha ha hee hee ! better split plenty of wood, i think we're going to need it ! THATS IT !; I got it,...A wood-burning car !!!!
carpediem creek

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

wood burning car !
i love it !
the democrats would HATE YOU
and move to quickly ban the things
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
how bout WOODBURNING lawnmower ?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

How about a mower with a blade only. Go green. LOL. I say use whatever the cheapest as long as it gets cut even if means paying someone.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Well, the birds are kind of a mess this morning. I think there's rain coming in.
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
How about a mower with a blade only. Go green. LOL. I say use whatever the cheapest as long as it gets cut even if means paying someone.
i have goats and horses my self, but i have an idea ; to go green and humain, to fight wars to protect your yard and this country, why don't they get rid of the guns, weapons, and machines , and just TALK each-other to death !!!!? HUH ?
carpedenim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

first
we get rid of all the guns and the privately owned cars ,...
as we slowly tax the middle class to death

then ,...the remaining people will willingly march right into the freight cars ,..
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

carpedenim wrote:
first
we get rid of all the guns and the privately owned cars ,...
as we slowly tax the middle class to death
then ,...the remaining people will willingly march right into the freight cars ,..
but what will we do with the birds ?, I say catch them all and pack them tightly inside the big white bird house.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>i have goats and horses my self, but i have an idea ; to go green and humain, to fight wars to protect your yard and this country, why don't they get rid of the guns, weapons, and machines , and just TALK each-other to death !!!!? HUH ?
Why do I need anybody to protect me? Haha. I have the ammo for my protection. ROFL.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>i have goats and horses my self, but i have an idea ; to go green and humain, to fight wars to protect your yard and this country, why don't they get rid of the guns, weapons, and machines , and just TALK each-other to death !!!!? HUH ?
And something else , you better hang onto those goats. They might come to some good use when you're lacking human company. LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,641 - 72,660 of81,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Guss need a hug 10 min Curious 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min curious 123,000
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 28 min TOASTup 3,442
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 30 min TOASTup 3,689
Have a Wonderful Easter! 31 min gator catcher 3
whos the girl 37 min hmmm 2
lamon jones 41 min cat 35
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Truth 67
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 3 hr Funny 17