Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,630

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86134 Feb 18, 2013
Water wrote:
<quoted text>
There is going to be a water shortage in the coming years as evidenced by the diminishing levels of the Ogallala Aquifer for one. I think this is one of the reasons for HAARP and weather modification in an attempt to refill the aquifers throughout the country. However, the main problem will be the contamination of our water supply either with radioactivity or biowarfare and I don't think they have a solution for that right now. In fact, it may even be intentional for the purposes of population reduction. But that's just the opinion of a conspiracy minded thinker.
I tend to believe you and I am NOT conspiracy minded. lol I will say that when I went to feed the birds this morning they were ripping across the sky chemspraying. Then here comes the rain. I also seen another article I wondered if you had seen.

I hope you are having a wonderful evening. It is windy (around 40mph) and raining here. That wind about blew my little car to the house. haha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86135 Feb 18, 2013
The Fema Camp Bill is Back!
February 9, 2013

t looks as if Representative Alcee Hastings a Democrat from Florida has decided to reintroduce his FEMA Camp bill. A few years ago I was the first person to write an article about this awful piece of legislation. Fortunately, I was successful in exposing it to a much larger group of people via the alternative media and the bill did not move forward in the legislative process.

The latest iteration of this bill has been introduced as House Resolution 390 otherwise known as the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act. This bill would authorize not fewer than 6 military installations as sites for the establishment of national emergency centers to be run by FEMA under the command of the Secretary of Homeland Security.

To summarize, it looks as if the new bill has been changed to deflect the most damning criticisms posed towards earlier versions but it still is a dangerous piece of legislation. It is no secret that the federal government already has facilities that can hold large numbers of people if they have the need to do so. The Bush 43 regime approved the refurbishment of the old Japanese internment camps and in the mid-2000s KBR was literally given a multi-million dollar contract to build detention facilities.

In addition to what we just covered with KBR and the refurbishment of the old Japanese internment camps, there have been many people who have identified strange government facilities around the United States that appeared to be setup for the purpose of holding large numbers of people. As a result, this bill if passed into law would simply expand upon pre-existing facilities and create a more robust FEMA camp infrastructure. Keep in mind that the bill authorizes a minimum of 6 national emergency centers but thatís just the minimum. Potentially this bill could authorize the establishment of many national emergency centers or FEMA camps and that is not acceptable.

Read entire article:
http://thedcpost.com/...

Don't know how KBR/Haliburton has a contract for anything. KBR was thrown off Fort Knox for their waste, fraud and abuse of gov't funds. God only knows how much money we taxpayers lost on anything Halliburton i.e. KBR, Blackwater, etc had their hands on. Let's hope it is for emergency purposes only like Hurricane Sandy victims etc could be housed. lol I see you wheels turning.:)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86136 Feb 18, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to believe you and I am NOT conspiracy minded. lol I will say that when I went to feed the birds this morning they were ripping across the sky chemspraying. Then here comes the rain. I also seen another article I wondered if you had seen.
I hope you are having a wonderful evening. It is windy (around 40mph) and raining here. That wind about blew my little car to the house. haha
They appeared to be spraying here as well. Haven't got the little car blown in on us yet...Lol. Pleasant evening, quiet;)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86137 Feb 18, 2013
Hello bird threaders, where is everyone? Haven't seen Hempburn in a few days. I am hoping and praying things are still going well for Blueminer. I know Ancient Wolf is enjoying his new wood stove and making his list for the Dollar General. Here just a short month ago Una would be helping you with that list. haha

lala, AW, you didn't try that home remedy of WD40? You never know. That list was interesting I posted. Can't wait to try a few of them myself that I have never heard of.

Nope, Misty-Eyed, Blueminer, Hempburn, and the rest, I hope you have a peaceful night and don't get blown away. Tornados in Texas.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86138 Feb 18, 2013
16 Fun Facts about Presidents' Day

Hail to the Chiefs
By Natasha Burton

To celebrate Presidents' Day, we're taking a look back at some little-known facts about our Founding Fathers. Read on to find out which commander in chief could walk on stilts, who let his dog sit in on cabinet meetings and many, many more quirky details about presidents past
http://glo.msn.com/relationships/presidents-d...

Interesting slide show.

Happy President's Day!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86139 Feb 18, 2013
Cute dog videos, especially the second one. lol

Peach the police dog files witness statement:'Bad man. He tasty'

According to Cop Humor on Facebook, this witness statement was sent to prosecutors in England by West Midlands police after repeated requests for a statement from "PC Peach" were allegedly made, even though the Peach in question is a canine. "I chase him. I bite him. Bad man. He tasty. Good boy. Good boy Peach," reads the statement, which was signed with a paw print. The Crown Prosecution Service was apparently underwhelmed by Peach the police dog's statement, descriptive as it was, and have reportedly asked police internal affairs to investigate. Click on the image above to see Peach's statement in full.[Source]
http://now.msn.com/police-dog-files-witness-s...

Puppies doing the 'Harlem Shake' have convinced us this will never end

The "Harlem Shake" isn't just for people anymore. These adorable puppies are getting in on the latest dance craze to sweep the Internet. OK, they've got a little video-editing help from their human friends, but who cares! We've seen pooches master the merengue and wiggle their way through the salsa, but these darlings have really got their moves down. Do we smell a crispy strip of bacon hanging beside the camera, or is it just the catchy music that revs these pups up? Bacon. Definitely bacon.

http://now.msn.com/harlem-shake-puppies-do-th...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86140 Feb 18, 2013
@Belie, this is really strange. Have you heard about bar coding our Rarth?

Is someone scanning the Earth?

The mystery of the barcodes painted on the ground across the world

Car park-sized patterns used to calibrate lenses on planes and satellites

Most built in the Fifties and Sixties at an unknown number of U.S. locations

They have become obsolete thanks to new digital imaging systems

These mysterious QR code-like patterns are painted across dozens of locations in the U.S.

Although they look rather similar to something you might be shown by an optician, they are not God's equivalent to an eye test. They are meant for another kind of all-seeing eye.

The car park size patterns are used to calibrate the lenses of high-powered aerial and satellite cameras, of the kinds used by paranoid nations to keep an eye on their global rivals.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

Pictures are interesting.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86141 Feb 18, 2013
For betty and her Marine hubby:

Semper Fido! Meet the Marine Corps' latest and most adorable mascot

The Marine Corps is getting in touch with its softer side with the unveiling of its new mascot, Chesty. The 9-week-old aww-worthy English bulldog arrived at Marine Barracks on Valentine's Day and takes up his official title of Pfc. Chesty XIV (replacing Sgt. Chesty XIII) on March 29, following some rigorous obedience training (read: housebreaking). Little Chesty looks more cuddly than vicious, but legend has it that the breed was adopted as the unofficial mascot thanks to its tenacious demeanor after the Germans nicknamed Marines "teufel-hunden," or Devil-Dogs. The troops' fierce fighting in 1918 reportedly sparked images of snarling, helmet-clad bulldogs. But for now, little Chesty's heading for recruit training, where he'll learn to march and look generally distinguished and adorable.[Source]

http://now.msn.com/chesty-new-marine-corps-ma...
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#86142 Feb 18, 2013
Today's anti-Arthur exercises included cutting and splitting 2 pickup truck loads of oak and loading and bringing 1 full load home, then unloading, stacking and covering.

I will not have to cut or split tomorrow, just go after the 2nd load. Hello Bed, be kind to my back. LOL Good Night bird people.
Bar Codes

Winchester, KY

#86143 Feb 18, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
@Belie, this is really strange. Have you heard about bar coding our Rarth?
Is someone scanning the Earth?
The mystery of the barcodes painted on the ground across the world
Car park-sized patterns used to calibrate lenses on planes and satellites
Most built in the Fifties and Sixties at an unknown number of U.S. locations
They have become obsolete thanks to new digital imaging systems
These mysterious QR code-like patterns are painted across dozens of locations in the U.S.
Although they look rather similar to something you might be shown by an optician, they are not God's equivalent to an eye test. They are meant for another kind of all-seeing eye.
The car park size patterns are used to calibrate the lenses of high-powered aerial and satellite cameras, of the kinds used by paranoid nations to keep an eye on their global rivals.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Pictures are interesting.
hadn't heard about this before, but it doesn't surprise me
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86144 Feb 18, 2013
AB, I would like to think that those camps are for disaster victims, but my answer is this hotels, inns and apartment complexes would be sufficient. We could live in tents on the open plains or in the mountains. I've seen the television shows about these camps and thy so remind me of Nazi Germany and the forcing of the Cherokee off their land. It's dismal to think of our future as being one of were we as free citizens are locked into camps. Gives new meaning to gated community:(
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86146 Feb 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Today's anti-Arthur exercises included cutting and splitting 2 pickup truck loads of oak and loading and bringing 1 full load home, then unloading, stacking and covering.
I will not have to cut or split tomorrow, just go after the 2nd load. Hello Bed, be kind to my back. LOL Good Night bird people.
Hope you didn't overdue it. You should install a hot tub to help you when Arthur shows up. They are awesome and really help. I hope you have a good rest and pleasant dreams.

Goodnight Ancient Wolf.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86147 Feb 18, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
AB, I would like to think that those camps are for disaster victims, but my answer is this hotels, inns and apartment complexes would be sufficient. We could live in tents on the open plains or in the mountains. I've seen the television shows about these camps and thy so remind me of Nazi Germany and the forcing of the Cherokee off their land. It's dismal to think of our future as being one of were we as free citizens are locked into camps. Gives new meaning to gated community:(
We debated them early on in the thread and it didn't appear they were for good, like housing disaster victims, rescue workers, maybe some homeless Veterans. They will just have to kill me, I won't go willingly. lol I am DEAD serious. I try to think positive when I read these things and ward off conspiracy theories. But I do have to admit working for the gov't. I don't doubt ANYTHING they would do.
conspiracy puzzle

Winchester, KY

#86148 Feb 18, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing wrong with being called conspiracy minded if you have good reason to believe the conspiracy theories are true. It is obvious there is a lot of truth being hidden from us and unless we can see beyond what we are told by the mainstream news then we will always be kept in the dark. Being a conspiracy theorist is a lot like putting a jigsaw puzzle together, you have to look at all the little pieces and see if it fits and eventually you get to see the big picture.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86149 Feb 18, 2013
Good evening to all the peepers as well. I have several chores to do before hitting the hay. Good night All;)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86150 Feb 18, 2013
Bill allowing meat from roadkill passes in Montana House

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/18/bi...

Not that I will be passing through Montana, but if I did, I would stop to eat. hahaha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86151 Feb 18, 2013
Facebook gets a $429M tax refund for 2012, despite record profits

Facebook made $1.1 billion in pre-tax profits in 2012, which means wealth for shareholders, revenue for the government, everyone wins and, yay, capitalism! Right? Wrong. The company will get a $429 million tax REFUND from the Internal Revenue Service, because of how stock options and awards are treated by the tax code. This has tax advocacy groups hopping mad. Citizens for Tax Justice called the fact that Facebook "did not pay even a dime in federal and state income taxes Ö an amazing admission." And for those folks, there's more outrage coming: Facebook can reduce future tax bills by reserving an additional $2.1 billion in stock-option tax breaks to write off against its liabilities. So far, the company has declined to comment.[Source]

http://now.msn.com/facebook-gets-huge-tax-ref...

If this don't scream for tax reform I don't know what does. This is totally insane.
SO U THINK

Switzer, WV

#86152 Feb 18, 2013
good night
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86153 Feb 18, 2013
conspiracy puzzle wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing wrong with being called conspiracy minded if you have good reason to believe the conspiracy theories are true. It is obvious there is a lot of truth being hidden from us and unless we can see beyond what we are told by the mainstream news then we will always be kept in the dark. Being a conspiracy theorist is a lot like putting a jigsaw puzzle together, you have to look at all the little pieces and see if it fits and eventually you get to see the big picture.
And I should know that from some of the work I did. I watched people change facts to say whatever they needed to say to take responsibility off the gov't. Seen some of it up close. I'm not hating on you. You bring up good points. I just try to think positive and look for the good in most things.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#86154 Feb 18, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
Good evening to all the peepers as well. I have several chores to do before hitting the hay. Good night All;)
Have a goodnight! Pleasant dreams!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Truther 4,356
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min colt 45 130,990
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
Kfc 6 hr Jack 12
Jessica "Hall" Younger? (Jul '13) 7 hr BullSpit 7
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 7 hr phil 125
Looking for Billy Mills 7 hr depotdirtyear 4
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 8 hr Limbertwig 70
Henson Hollow 10 hr live in the holler 10
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000