Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,775

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
qwerty

United States

#85476 Feb 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewe. "Spanking different languages".
oops! wasn't trying to go there.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#85477 Feb 7, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody say spank???
Qwerty did! It's in our horoscope. It's destiny.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85478 Feb 7, 2013
Blizzard alert: Northeast snowstorm could be among the worst of all time

A crippling and potentially historic winter storm barreled toward the Northeast on Thursday, threatening tens of millions of people with 2 feet of snow. Airlines encouraged fliers to change their plans and get out of the way.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/07/16...

Sad after Hurricane Sandy and all they have tried to rebuild since then, those poor people still out of their homes and now this...Hope it stays North of the Ohio River. I like this 60 degrees after our cold spell.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85480 Feb 7, 2013
For Ancient Wolf:

How to Immobilize a chicken
http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...

A chalk line stops it dead in it's track. Crazy

Professional chicken caller

http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85481 Feb 7, 2013
whew saved by the bell. Just found a little Baby Ruth candy bar. The chocolate fix is in.
kevin

Louisa, KY

#85482 Feb 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Qwerty did! It's in our horoscope. It's destiny.
My horoscope probably says somethin' about a slap... lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85483 Feb 7, 2013
@AB if you catch a chicken and it is squawking, turn in up side down and it can't squawk or it calms it or something.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85484 Feb 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@AB if you catch a chicken and it is squawking, turn in up side down and it can't squawk or it calms it or something.
haha, I never get close enough to them to catch them..haha
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85485 Feb 7, 2013
Not dangle it by it's feet, but just lay it over on it's back and it will be quiet.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85486 Feb 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
whew saved by the bell. Just found a little Baby Ruth candy bar. The chocolate fix is in.
I needed a chocolate fix too and end up making Devil Foods Chocolate cupcakes and cream cheese icing. That is all I had in the house chocolate, didn't have enough cocoa to make fudge. I have to have my chocolate once a day at least. I have been known to get in the car and drive to the store for some chocolate. haha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85487 Feb 7, 2013
Here you go Nope, I thought of you when I opened this one up. haha You could save it for another avatar.

Jeepers peepers: Mistrial called when guy loses eyeball on the stand

Don't you just hate it when you're testifying in court and your eye pops out, throwing the courtroom into chaos and forcing the judge to declare a mistrial? That happened to John Huttick, who took the stand Wednesday at a Philadelphia assault trial to describe how losing his eye in a bar fight had cost him his job, his home and nearly his girlfriend. Huttick wept as he listed his woes, which apparently caused his $3,000 prosthetic eyeball to pop out of its socket. He caught it, but not before the alarmed jury caught sight of it. The judge scheduled a new trial, calling the event "unfortunate" and (yes, he went there) "unforeseen." [Source]

http://now.msn.com/john-huttick-lost-his-eyeb...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#85488 Feb 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not dangle it by it's feet, but just lay it over on it's back and it will be quiet.
Are we talking about chickens or women ?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85489 Feb 7, 2013
I have to catch one every now and then, some are just stubborn and don't want to go in at night when I want them to. Then I have one that won't climb up on the roosting perches that I built, but it sits swaying back and forth all night long on an electric cord that runs across the ceiling area. I don't hardly see how it even holds on, but it seems to like it up there.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85490 Feb 7, 2013
It is funny to watch them go roost at night. They always pick the same seats.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85491 Feb 7, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about chickens or women ?
Must be chickens, because if you lay women on their back they still won't shut up LOL
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85492 Feb 7, 2013
For lala:

I always hate to be reminded of ironing. Ugh. I like their replacement better.

Out with the iron, in with the cat: Monopoly has a new token

(CNN)-- The iron's out and the cat's in Hasbro's latest update to its iconic Monopoly board game, the company announced Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/06/living/monopoly...
so true

Morgantown, KY

#85493 Feb 7, 2013
I have one hen , that from gettin run over, can not fly up to roost anymore. So she sleeps in the dog house , with my 160 pound lab. Thank the lord he thinks of her as a sleepin buddy and not a chew toy. When morn comes she joins the rest of the chicks. Such a cute sight...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85494 Feb 7, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
It is funny to watch them go roost at night. They always pick the same seats.
Creatures of habit. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85495 Feb 7, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Here you go Nope, I thought of you when I opened this one up. haha You could save it for another avatar.
Jeepers peepers: Mistrial called when guy loses eyeball on the stand
Don't you just hate it when you're testifying in court and your eye pops out, throwing the courtroom into chaos and forcing the judge to declare a mistrial? That happened to John Huttick, who took the stand Wednesday at a Philadelphia assault trial to describe how losing his eye in a bar fight had cost him his job, his home and nearly his girlfriend. Huttick wept as he listed his woes, which apparently caused his $3,000 prosthetic eyeball to pop out of its socket. He caught it, but not before the alarmed jury caught sight of it. The judge scheduled a new trial, calling the event "unfortunate" and (yes, he went there) "unforeseen." [Source]
http://now.msn.com/john-huttick-lost-his-eyeb...
When I was a teen, I went home with some girl for Sunday dinner and her grandpa took out his fake eye and put it in my soup. I never asked her for another date after that. He was a character though, when he dropped it in my soup, he said "Boy, I got my eye on you". LOL
so true

Morgantown, KY

#85496 Feb 7, 2013
Good one , my dad met my first bo, at the front door with a gun , told him son , let me know if you are going to hurt her ahead of time , and Ill blow your head off now... He never asked me out again..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Yes and Amen 133,424
Brett 1 hr gator 51
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 1 hr gator 6
blue dodge caravan 1 hr Mdd 3
girl died 10 hr Say Cheeze 5
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 10 hr Info 2
Looking for Wendy Walker high school friend 11 hr High school friend 1
Romeo's Italian Resturant 13 hr City worker 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition