Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,732

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#85317 Feb 5, 2013
Sleep?? Did someone say Sleep??
Could someone PLEASE take a cat nap for me? Thank you.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85318 Feb 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
I'm getting sleepy too, but after last night, I'm afraid to go to sleep. I sleepwalk at night, especially if I am under stress. Well, last night I apparently got out of bed and went into the kitchen. I opened the dishwasher door and promptly did a backflip onto the door, broke the door, and flopped on to the floor from there. My back has been killing me all day. Hubby came running in when he heard the bang, and thought for sure that it was hospital time again. I told him, "not on your life." I spent too much time in that creepy place last spring and summer. Good thing I have a hard head, anyway.
My brother drives a rig as copartner to my partner. He has always been a walker. Apparently, he's fallen from the bunk and does not remember. Fortunately, partner caught him in the curtain the second time. That stress is a battle that affects some more than others. Just remember, you have a great family and that's always the most important part of life. A nothing helps more than a big laugh, so go ahead.Hope you feel better soon. Ol mist eye:)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#85319 Feb 5, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Sleep?? Did someone say Sleep??
Could someone PLEASE take a cat nap for me? Thank you.
Now that the other "S" word has been mentioned a few times, I'm going to head off of here and see if I can catch some.

Goodnight everyone and may God bless and greet each of us another sunrise.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poot*

(Thought I'd put "POOT", just for old times sake)...
RIP, Mr Farter.

#85320 Feb 5, 2013
By the way, can someone give me a bunch of bad judge it's for a change? Just out of respect for our missing Bird threader?? This just doesn't seem right any more.

Goodnight........

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#85321 Feb 5, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that the other "S" word has been mentioned a few times, I'm going to head off of here and see if I can catch some.
Goodnight everyone and may God bless and greet each of us another sunrise.
_-_Nope_-_
*Poot*
(Thought I'd put "POOT", just for old times sake)...
RIP, Mr Farter.
Well, hope you sleep well, I think I'll watch Tv.

#85322 Feb 5, 2013
Major quake hits near Solomons, triggering tsunami warning

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/major-quake...

I was just about to head off to bed but caught this as I was logging out.

~~ The quake was placed 70 kilometres west of Lata and nearly 600 kilometres from the national capital, Honiara. A Solomon Islands hospital director said villages had been destroyed by the initial earthquake.

The PTWC said "sea level readings indicate a tsunami was generated".

"It may have been destructive along coasts near the earthquake epicentre and could also be a threat to more distant coasts. Authorities should take appropriate action in response to this possibility," the PTWC said.

"This centre will continue to monitor sea level data to determine the extent and severity of the threat."

The Bureau of Meteorology said there was no tsunami threat to Australia. However a tsunami watch has been issued for Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/major-quake...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85323 Feb 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Tough to do any male bonding on here LOL Where is Hempburn when you need him?
Yep, you're right there. I just don't have that Y chromosome , but I have an idea. The ladies on here need to let their partners do some news flashing and talk about things going south. Now, you know I heard it somewhere that men don't grow old ; the become distinguished. Hehe. I just figure behind ever sassy woman is an ever loving man with something to talk about. Sure like to go back to the days when I could dip my feet in the creek on the neighbor's property. Have a goodnight all;)

#85324 Feb 5, 2013
Villages have been destroyed, 13 aftershocks just so far of 6.4 magnitude and/or greater. Waves so far are over 3 feet high and heading in.

#85325 Feb 5, 2013
(CNN)-- An 8.0-magnitude earthquake struck off the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific on Wednesday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported, triggering a tsunami.

A tsunami warning was in effect for the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Tuvalu, New Caledonia, Kosrae, Fiji, Kiribati, and Wallis and Futuna, according to the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.

A tsunami watch was in effect for more places: Marshall Islands, Howland and Baker, Pohnpei, Tokelau, Samoa, Kermadec Islands, New Zealand, American Samoa, Tonga, Australia, Niue, Cook Islands, Indonesia, Wake Island, Chuuk, Jarvis Island, Guam, Northern Marianas, Palmyra Island, Yap, Johnston Island, Minamitorishima, Pelau, Midway Island, French Polynesia, Hawaii, the Philippines and Japan.

"Sea level readings indicate a tsunami was generated. It may have been destructive along coasts near the earthquake epicenter and could also be a threat to more distant coasts. Authorities should take appropriate action in response to this possibility," the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said in a bulletin.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/05/world/asia/solo...
Belie

Winchester, KY

#85326 Feb 5, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Did Beyonce flash an Illuminati sign? Why did the Superdome power go out? Your Super Bowl mysteries, solved!
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
Belie, you will like the Illuminati reference
It wasn't nearly as blatant as last year's Super Bowl with Madonna.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/mado...
http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2012/02/06/mad...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85327 Feb 5, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Villages have been destroyed, 13 aftershocks just so far of 6.4 magnitude and/or greater. Waves so far are over 3 feet high and heading in.
Thanks, Will read. Have a good sleep. Like I've always said, someone always has it rougher somewhere else.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#85328 Feb 5, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you're right there. I just don't have that Y chromosome , but I have an idea. The ladies on here need to let their partners do some news flashing and talk about things going south. Now, you know I heard it somewhere that men don't grow old ; the become distinguished. Hehe. I just figure behind ever sassy woman is an ever loving man with something to talk about. Sure like to go back to the days when I could dip my feet in the creek on the neighbor's property. Have a goodnight all;)
Us single ladies will have to do our own "flashing" I guess
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#85329 Feb 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never laughed so much. Hey, Betty. What can I do to help your neighbor out. I tried to e-mail you, but I screwed it up...as usual.
i know right!rotf... i got that from facebook post someone shared with me and i shared and tagged my aunt ruby and aunt elaine in it...... lmao im expecting some not so nice comments about how nice it must be not to have to think about gravity yet :)

just pray for him that god will give him some piece of mind and a positive spirit. and thank you for asking. since you are at least recieving emails, i will send an update soon as i get around to it. things are already starting to turn around. ended up having my mom stop in for a few or i would have gotten to that already. by the time she left (because we cant stop once we start...lol) it was so close to hubbys time to get on the road i just wanted to get him out the door :) before i started in on anything, just in case you dont get it, hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods and you are enjoying this weather. i know i have...
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85330 Feb 5, 2013
I don't know my man can barely handle me.Hehe. But he does love his little Squirrel;) Sure do like those fancy heels. My 10 year old would love them in that shade of red. I'm just playing but here goes since I do see a red heel: Little Red Riding Hood , you sure have been looking good. Look what the big bad Wolf's got cooked up for you. Now , those lyrics might be incorrect. Someone could clarify them in another Flash though. Let's give Beyonce a big run for that money. Hehe.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#85331 Feb 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
I'm getting sleepy too, but after last night, I'm afraid to go to sleep. I sleepwalk at night, especially if I am under stress. Well, last night I apparently got out of bed and went into the kitchen. I opened the dishwasher door and promptly did a backflip onto the door, broke the door, and flopped on to the floor from there. My back has been killing me all day. Hubby came running in when he heard the bang, and thought for sure that it was hospital time again. I told him, "not on your life." I spent too much time in that creepy place last spring and summer. Good thing I have a hard head, anyway.
we must be brothers from another mother ... oh my goodness! i hope your ok! we get banged up a lot on this thread... anyone else notice that? suprised they have not snuck a few adds for bubble wrap and bumpers into these posts..... hope you dont have all the day after you fall pain like i do.... hope you rest well tonight.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85332 Feb 5, 2013
Miss Font, I just had to go there. You have a goodnight though. I agree with you:)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85333 Feb 5, 2013
Belie wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't nearly as blatant as last year's Super Bowl with Madonna.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/mado...
http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2012/02/06/mad...
I think, folks are finding all of that kind of behavior offensive. I suggest that use a naked Lionel Ritchie next year instead of these teases. We women folk like to get our eyes full to. They should say r or x rated though. Children don't need to view the smut. JMO and everybody has one.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85334 Feb 5, 2013
Grammar check: We women like to get our eyes full also. I think, I'd actually prefer Lionel singing instead of being naked. Don't know how it's all held up over the years.LOL.Ciao.
"TheSunnySide"

Pasadena, CA

#85335 Feb 5, 2013
What!?? Birds are dying!???
Jerry

UK

#85336 Feb 5, 2013
Please tell me more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley mills wagers 9 min Wondering 1
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Integrity 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 132,217
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 4 hr Max 21
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 408
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 4 hr Hob knob 24
Jim baker remodeling city hall 5 hr Sam 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 24 dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville