Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#85118 Feb 3, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
I glad he and I made peace and a cyber-handshake a few weeks ago.
Blue, I think that's what saddens me about this whole thing. No matter what I said or answered to his many questions, he still despised me and I don't know why.

I never intentionally did anything to insult him, other than the one time months back when I accused him of acting like "Dennis the Menace" on here. From that day on, I was mud. It makes sense why that made him hate me I guess, knowing what I know now. At the time it was purely coincidental on my part. But I think he suspected me of foul play due to the nickname I pegged him with that day, which couldn't be further from the truth.. I had NO knowledge to any of Una's personal details. I swear to that.

I wish he and I could have come to a truce like he allowed everyone else to. He just purely hated me. Every word I typed, he looked at as venom. If he only knew then what he obviously knows now....
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85119 Feb 3, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
well Gee, I made it from Berea to Lexington in record time. LOL
I noticed that right off. haha That is too funny. You are fast. lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#85120 Feb 3, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I do think that Ms E Font was a real person, but many more of them? Sock puppets, made for him to enjoy taunting us all with, hehe.

I dare say, I will miss it all.
I am real, I've just been catching up. Is this true about Una?

#85121 Feb 3, 2013
HilLogic wrote:
<quoted text>But I have let others know where to find everything they would need to take care of business, in case it should ever become necessary.
I have too. My siblings have everything that they'll need to tie up any loose ends that might be left in my passing. I've done my best to make sure that my family isn't left with any unnecessary hassles when I'm gone. It's hard enough to loose someone, and taking care of the endless array of paperwork and legalities is heart wrenching when you're already grieving.

I learned that when one of my parents passed away very unexpectedly. Here one minute, gone the next... It was horrid. I don't want to see my family put into that kind of a sorrowful predicament ever again.
Blueminer

United States

#85122 Feb 3, 2013
I'm sure UNA had at least a few socks. But It seemed at times he was actually sharing the UNA persona w/someone else. There were just too many times that his style seemed very different.

He never called anyone out over it so it would have been an arrangement he had w/someone so he could keep the fun going. However the changes in style may just have been the difference of posting while under the influence of some medication.

#85123 Feb 3, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh me. Hello Ms Font.

It appears so. I'm sorry for your loss.. I know that you two loved to chat. I was under the impression that you knew each other in real life?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85124 Feb 3, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
All evidence points to it being true and happening Thursday morning. A poser has been on, but the style does not fit.
Blueminer

United States

#85125 Feb 3, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue, I think that's what saddens me about this whole thing. No matter what I said or answered to his many questions, he still despised me and I don't know why.
I never intentionally did anything to insult him, other than the one time months back when I accused him of acting like "Dennis the Menace" on here. From that day on, I was mud. It makes sense why that made him hate me I guess, knowing what I know now. At the time it was purely coincidental on my part. But I think he suspected me of foul play due to the nickname I pegged him with that day, which couldn't be further from the truth.. I had NO knowledge to any of Una's personal details. I swear to that.
I wish he and I could have come to a truce like he allowed everyone else to. He just purely hated me. Every word I typed, he looked at as venom. If he only knew then what he obviously knows now....
You just tried to get him to be nice to people. The reality is we're in cyberland.
We do not know for sure who's who or who is how many other whos.(if that makes sense)Maybe he he suspected you were using a sock to taunt him, but Nope to be nice. It happens.Whatever it was UNA didn't like anyone trying to inluence or get onto him for being rude UNA.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85126 Feb 3, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
Well I just read the obit...I honestly do not know what to think. Per his change in heart and attitude in the last few months he must have felt his time was near.
I glad he and I made peace and a cyber-handshake a few weeks ago.
He was a witty oldd farter! He certainly sparked some of my best material. And I in turn brought out the best and worst in him.
He will be missed!
You may be right Blueminer. I thought he got grabbed by the spirit of the holiday season but wondered if he had got bad news. I am glad we made peace too. I really stooped low fighting with him last year. I never seen anything like it. But forgiveness is a good thing and I was happy to exchange posts with him when he came around. I think he really enjoyed this thread more than any. It appeared he was here more than his own forum. Who would of thought, huh? I was happy to see that exchange you two had burying the hatchet. I hope he is at peace. I will miss him.

Location hidden

#85127 Feb 3, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh me. Hello Ms Font.

It appears so. I'm sorry for your loss.. I know that you two loved to chat. I was under the impression that you knew each other in real life?
No-- we only chatted on Topix. About a year ago I came on Topix to fill my time when insomnia left me awake and he was on here being "Una". I pretended to be his Nanny. His avatar reminded me of a child I tutored right after college. I have been busy the last 4 months and not on here as often; however, I would always drop by to check on my little Una Far Tater. He was articulate, intelligent and I enjoyed his humor. I actually always thought I was older than Una, I'm in my late 40's.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85128 Feb 3, 2013
lala, check your email please. I know you may not be able to reply, just think about it. Please
qwerty

United States

#85129 Feb 3, 2013
kinda sad right now
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85130 Feb 3, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
I'm sure UNA had at least a few socks. But It seemed at times he was actually sharing the UNA persona w/someone else. There were just too many times that his style seemed very different.
He never called anyone out over it so it would have been an arrangement he had w/someone so he could keep the fun going. However the changes in style may just have been the difference of posting while under the influence of some medication.
I agree Blueminer. It may have been the medication. He was pretty down on drinking so I don't think he drank. I thought Theodora was him posing as his little sister.

Location hidden

#85131 Feb 3, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>All evidence points to it being true and happening Thursday morning. A poser has been on, but the style does not fit.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.-

Location hidden

#85132 Feb 3, 2013
qwerty wrote:
kinda sad right now
Me too-- maybe a horrible scope would cheer me up

Location hidden

#85133 Feb 3, 2013
If one of the registered users would send me a link where I could see the obituary I would appreciate it. Thanks
Blueminer

United States

#85134 Feb 3, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I agree totally.People who protects our country should definitely get paid more then someone playing a silly game.Now Teddy could do all.I would fart on our enemies at war and opponents in games.hehehe.
You are all correct. The above post is definitely "NOT" UNA.. UNA posted many clues on Topix as to his identity. A few people figured them out. I know one person that personally knows UNA's ID.

In addition I was once contacted, via Topix mail, and presented w/all the research someone had done on the subject.

I was able to confirm it all. Remember UNA was extremely proud of his fathers service to our country. He made many statements to that effect. I often felt in his proud posting of statements, he would let down the protective guarding of his ID.

Location hidden

#85135 Feb 3, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
If one of the registered users would send me a link where I could see the obituary I would appreciate it. Thanks
Thanks. Got it!
Blueminer

United States

#85136 Feb 3, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Blueminer. It may have been the medication. He was pretty down on drinking so I don't think he drank. I thought Theodora was him posing as his little sister.
I agree. I'm pretty sure he was imposter also, or one of the imposters anyway.

I also believe he and one of his faves here discovered how to use proxy servers at about the same time.
qwerty

United States

#85137 Feb 3, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too-- maybe a horrible scope would cheer me up
can't quite pull it off tonight, sending a virtual {hug} instead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 28 min someone who knows 109
German shepard 1 hr Jackie 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 1 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr havent forgotten 131,904
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 4 hr question 11
terry smith from the creek 6 hr wondering 4
Brett 7 hr sorry 2
To the Garland family 9 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 21 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night