Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
71,461 - 71,480 of 81,602 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#84983 Feb 2, 2013
I'm still pondering on it. I'll wait. As you've all realized by now, I'm pretty patient about certain things.

I am hoping he's not gone, but I did find an Obit that matches a few things he's let out about himself on here... All coincidental I hope.

#84984 Feb 2, 2013
And why is Roaming not coming into this thread?

Also, where is Ms Font? Would she not know the truth? Or was/is Una also her?

Odder still, where are all of the blatant bad judge-it's that were flooding every comment made just days ago?

This is a total mystery.
One that I don't like.
downt ab

AOL

#84985 Feb 2, 2013
maybe ,...
just maybe
there is a chance that he might have a "real life" out there ,..

and other things to do ?
raven

Louisa, KY

#84987 Feb 2, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I'm still pondering on it. I'll wait. As you've all realized by now, I'm pretty patient about certain things.
I am hoping he's not gone, but I did find an Obit that matches a few things he's let out about himself on here... All coincidental I hope.
Ok. I found an obit. Not sure. Teacher got back to me: massive heart attack, severe diabetes. You can go over there and read her post. Think she's genuine,Nope, really do. Hope I helped.
eeek

West Liberty, KY

#84988 Feb 2, 2013
well well

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#84989 Feb 2, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
And why is Roaming not coming into this thread?
Also, where is Ms Font? Would she not know the truth? Or was/is Una also her?
Odder still, where are all of the blatant bad judge-it's that were flooding every comment made just days ago?
This is a total mystery.
One that I don't like.
Sorry, I was working. Una is NOT dead. He's still posting in Scottsville Topix. He HAS been extraordinarily busy. He and Ugly Girl seemed to have eloped.
Someone is talking about how someone else must be making his posts, but Una guarded his password dilligently.
Una IS NOT dead.
But if Ugly Girl doesn't slow down, he could.

#84990 Feb 2, 2013
raven wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. I found an obit. Not sure. Teacher got back to me: massive heart attack, severe diabetes. You can go over there and read her post. Think she's genuine,Nope, really do. Hope I helped.
I'd imagine you found the same Obit that I did then. It fits, doesn't it?

And yes, I read "Teachers" reply. My heart sank. I do seem to recall him mentioning being a diabetic and having heart problems. This may not be as far fetched as I was trying to make myself believe it was.

I feel badly for his loved ones. But who on Earth is posting under his account then, unless it's family.. Whoever it is, they certainly don't realize that this was his 'home turf' thread.... They've stuck to Scottsville..
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84991 Feb 2, 2013
raven wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. I found an obit. Not sure. Teacher got back to me: massive heart attack, severe diabetes. You can go over there and read her post. Think she's genuine,Nope, really do. Hope I helped.
I believe you are right raven/misty eyed right?. That obit was his and I believe that poster teacher. Also, that is not Una posting. He wouldn't have dropped off Thursday with that last post. He would of said he was off to get married if he was. I believe that in that town it is probably better that roaming deny it due to the fact that people were probably tackless enough to act up at a funeral home over topix trash talking just like one of those posters had indicated. He had been doing it for years and he let out a lot of personal stuff that fits like a puzzle with that obit. Live and let live like AW says and have some respect for the dead. He deserved forgiveness. It is amazing how we were all playing music while he was meeting his maker. I will miss his posts. I am glad we made peace. He was a hoot. I hope he will rest in peace and his family will be in my prayers.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84992 Feb 2, 2013
RIP el fako wrote:
el fako we hardly knew yee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F6TFW1F6oY0XX
He would have liked that. Yes was the answer to that other question no longer here. I hate it that we lost our old fartman. Topix won't be the same without him whether you liked him or not. Miss you too!

#84994 Feb 2, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I was working. Una is NOT dead. He's still posting in Scottsville Topix. He HAS been extraordinarily busy. He and Ugly Girl seemed to have eloped.
Someone is talking about how someone else must be making his posts, but Una guarded his password dilligently.
Una IS NOT dead.
But if Ugly Girl doesn't slow down, he could.
Hi Roaming! How are you tonight? Hope you didn't work too hard today.
HilLogic

London, KY

#84995 Feb 2, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd imagine you found the same Obit that I did then. It fits, doesn't it?
And yes, I read "Teachers" reply. My heart sank. I do seem to recall him mentioning being a diabetic and having heart problems. This may not be as far fetched as I was trying to make myself believe it was.
I feel badly for his loved ones. But who on Earth is posting under his account then, unless it's family.. Whoever it is, they certainly don't realize that this was his 'home turf' thread.... They've stuck to Scottsville..
Hi, Nope. I've scanned the posts, read the links and tried to piece together the picture of events. I would suggest that everyone let this rest, for the sake of others. Read the obit; read about the problem that the other thread is causing and think about it; the person who posted here and the person on the street were two totally different people. And I will only add one other thing; I don't think he was the stalker. I think the stalker is still watching.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#84997 Feb 2, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are right raven/misty eyed right?. That obit was his and I believe that poster teacher. Also, that is not Una posting. He wouldn't have dropped off Thursday with that last post. He would of said he was off to get married if he was. I believe that in that town it is probably better that roaming deny it due to the fact that people were probably tackless enough to act up at a funeral home over topix trash talking just like one of those posters had indicated. He had been doing it for years and he let out a lot of personal stuff that fits like a puzzle with that obit. Live and let live like AW says and have some respect for the dead. He deserved forgiveness. It is amazing how we were all playing music while he was meeting his maker. I will miss his posts. I am glad we made peace. He was a hoot. I hope he will rest in peace and his family will be in my prayers.
I agree. It's not acceptable behavior I guess to get people riled. He did it, but I don't think that it was not something one could overcome. We do not know each other personally unless someone informs us. Our neighbor could be on here. A druggy, a pedophile. I just read through the lines. I had a gut feeling he was a nice guy who hid behind pain and being hurt a lot. I figured he was an older gentleman also by the way he and AW reminisced about years gone by. No one will take his place that's for certain. Later.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#84998 Feb 2, 2013
HilLogic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Nope. I've scanned the posts, read the links and tried to piece together the picture of events. I would suggest that everyone let this rest, for the sake of others. Read the obit; read about the problem that the other thread is causing and think about it; the person who posted here and the person on the street were two totally different people. And I will only add one other thing; I don't think he was the stalker. I think the stalker is still watching.
I know the message was for Nope. I agree, Thanks.

#84999 Feb 2, 2013
Let's all just drop this for the sake of dignity. He made an impact on us all. I say we leave it at that and try to move forward without divulging any personal information from here one out.

I'm going to go make a cup of COFFEEEEEEEEEEE. The brand that Una and AW turned me on to a few months back. And I'm going to savor every drop of it in memory of Mr Farter.

Peace, my friends!!

I'll be back after I have that "cup of java", as he called it in his last post...

I'll not mention this tragedy on here again out of respect for his family and those who loved him. I can only hope the rest of us can agree to do the same...

#85000 Feb 2, 2013
I forgot to add, it MAY not be Mr Farter who's passed away.... So out of respect for the man who's obit was seen:

Peace.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85001 Feb 2, 2013
I agree Nope, I am going to make me a hot cup of Constant Comment Orange Spice tea and savor it. Maybe have a chunk of that cast iron skillet pineapple upside down cake since it's not extremely sweet. Find some things to post I had researched earlier and lighten up. I had confused the game time so when my friend got here we ate, talked about what had blued me out today, I explained about Teddy, watched the game here instead of my sisters (didn't feel like it, this really hurt my heart). It is a brisk cold night and I will go out and say a prayer for his family while looking up at God's wonder. His family don't need any topix disrespect.

Be back too!

#85002 Feb 2, 2013
I found that article about web cam spying and the virus that can hack your system that we all were speaking of the other night.

BUT NOW I CAN'T FIND WHERE I BOOKMARKED IT ON MY PC!!

I'm loosing what's left of my marbles. And I had less than half a pocket full left to begin with.
:)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#85003 Feb 2, 2013
Oh, No.
What is going on? I've been away the past day or two, had a couple of doctor appointments, and I am hoping, from what I scanned earlier is not the bad fortune that I think. I'm not trying to be nosy, I am just very concerned.

#85004 Feb 2, 2013
HilLogic wrote:
<quoted text>I think the stalker is still watching.
Thank you HL. Point taken and I agree with you 110%. I feel an "eyeball that isn't mine" peering at me from somewhere deep within the inner bowels of Topixland.. ROFLMBO!!

NOW, to find that darn link.....

By the way, this coffee is yummo.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85005 Feb 2, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Oh, No.
What is going on? I've been away the past day or two, had a couple of doctor appointments, and I am hoping, from what I scanned earlier is not the bad fortune that I think. I'm not trying to be nosy, I am just very concerned.
Hi lala, check your email.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min skullundermyboot 2,153
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Le Jimbo 151,518
Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What... 17 min Crooks 0
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 27 min Truth 66
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 50 min Okie dokie 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 130,625
I have nothing to say.. 1 hr welp 6
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••