Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,574)

Showing posts 71,461 - 71,480 of81,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

im going to have to go to southern states and purchase a set of bull balls and figure out where he is buried... we will be close to there on our way to gatlinburg next month.

i can just imagine the looks on his relatives faces when they come to leave flowers on easter sunday

i think it would be a fitting tribute to for an old joker/fart like he was.

all joking aside... its very sad, i hope he went peacefully.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I have come to the conclusion Una has passed. I don' t care if he made comments that I did not like or opposed to. He could be empathetic, comical and surly. I wish that others would stop judging him. He seemed to be lonely and enjoyed responding with whatever remark he chose,uniquely his own. It was hit and miss with him. Hehe. For all we know he went to church for the singing and company. If you aren't in ICU or having another surgery, RIP you Ol Codger. I hope, life was kind... Peace to all good nite.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
I have come to the conclusion Una has passed. I don' t care if he made comments that I did not like or opposed to. He could be empathetic, comical and surly. I wish that others would stop judging him. He seemed to be lonely and enjoyed responding with whatever remark he chose,uniquely his own. It was hit and miss with him. Hehe. For all we know he went to church for the singing and company. If you aren't in ICU or having another surgery, RIP you Ol Codger. I hope, life was kind... Peace to all good nite.
What you said. and Good Night to you also.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Strange that someone is posting as him in Scottsville. 18 minutes ago to be exact. If Una was still here, do you not think he's be in here checking things out? I'm so confused. IS he still with us, or has he passed away??? Due to the second comment, could a family member actually be trying to make it seem that the man who passed away was NOT him in order to save and honor his memory more appropriately?

This comment under Una's very own moniker over there 18 minutes ago said:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-k...
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
geez ugly girl and I went off to Munchkin Land to get our "farts off"
Yet another one in a different thread reads this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-k...
Teacher wrote:
he admitted being una to me. kinda sad that edith and a few others are trying to play it off. also sad that the funeral home was at times filled with hate and rage due to this web site. hes gone, leave this alone.
So did someone actually start ugliness at a mans funeral???? SERIOUSLY????? And IS it Una?? How can we know for sure? I still expect him to pop in here to rag on us for a bit if he's still alive. If he's passed over, it will be doubtful that whoever is posting on his computer would know to come here. Wouldn't that reasoning make sense?

This is a mess and I'm sad. Oddly, I'm very sad.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The last time he posted on here was early Thursday morning. You're correct, AW. He said he'd had his java but no diet coke yet.
RIP el fako

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

el fako we hardly knew yee

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I almost feel like going in that thread to post. If it IS Una, he'll say something off the wall and rude to me. If it's NOT Una who's doing the posting, he'll be polite. And we all know, Una would NEVER be polite to me...
<<inserting a quiet and light hearted 'lol' here>>

I'm gonna give that idea some thought before I do anything. I just want the truth. I guess I'm just sad that I couldn't get him to see the real me. We could have ended up joking around like some of you others were able to....

Sad..
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I almost feel like going in that thread to post. If it IS Una, he'll say something off the wall and rude to me. If it's NOT Una who's doing the posting, he'll be polite. And we all know, Una would NEVER be polite to me...
<<inserting a quiet and light hearted 'lol' here>>
I'm gonna give that idea some thought before I do anything. I just want the truth. I guess I'm just sad that I couldn't get him to see the real me. We could have ended up joking around like some of you others were able to....
Sad..
I said Good night, but like you I wanted to be sure. I used the link and posted to teacher as raven. Hopefully,will get a response. You would definitely get response I bet;) The person posting as Una does not seem familiar. Something off about the tone. If he did get married I doubt anybody making these kind of wild accusations. And he was on here Thursday. Too long gone for him. You take care though.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm still pondering on it. I'll wait. As you've all realized by now, I'm pretty patient about certain things.

I am hoping he's not gone, but I did find an Obit that matches a few things he's let out about himself on here... All coincidental I hope.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

And why is Roaming not coming into this thread?

Also, where is Ms Font? Would she not know the truth? Or was/is Una also her?

Odder still, where are all of the blatant bad judge-it's that were flooding every comment made just days ago?

This is a total mystery.
One that I don't like.
downt ab

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

maybe ,...
just maybe
there is a chance that he might have a "real life" out there ,..

and other things to do ?
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I'm still pondering on it. I'll wait. As you've all realized by now, I'm pretty patient about certain things.
I am hoping he's not gone, but I did find an Obit that matches a few things he's let out about himself on here... All coincidental I hope.
Ok. I found an obit. Not sure. Teacher got back to me: massive heart attack, severe diabetes. You can go over there and read her post. Think she's genuine,Nope, really do. Hope I helped.
eeek

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

well well

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
And why is Roaming not coming into this thread?
Also, where is Ms Font? Would she not know the truth? Or was/is Una also her?
Odder still, where are all of the blatant bad judge-it's that were flooding every comment made just days ago?
This is a total mystery.
One that I don't like.
Sorry, I was working. Una is NOT dead. He's still posting in Scottsville Topix. He HAS been extraordinarily busy. He and Ugly Girl seemed to have eloped.
Someone is talking about how someone else must be making his posts, but Una guarded his password dilligently.
Una IS NOT dead.
But if Ugly Girl doesn't slow down, he could.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

raven wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. I found an obit. Not sure. Teacher got back to me: massive heart attack, severe diabetes. You can go over there and read her post. Think she's genuine,Nope, really do. Hope I helped.
I'd imagine you found the same Obit that I did then. It fits, doesn't it?

And yes, I read "Teachers" reply. My heart sank. I do seem to recall him mentioning being a diabetic and having heart problems. This may not be as far fetched as I was trying to make myself believe it was.

I feel badly for his loved ones. But who on Earth is posting under his account then, unless it's family.. Whoever it is, they certainly don't realize that this was his 'home turf' thread.... They've stuck to Scottsville..
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

raven wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. I found an obit. Not sure. Teacher got back to me: massive heart attack, severe diabetes. You can go over there and read her post. Think she's genuine,Nope, really do. Hope I helped.
I believe you are right raven/misty eyed right?. That obit was his and I believe that poster teacher. Also, that is not Una posting. He wouldn't have dropped off Thursday with that last post. He would of said he was off to get married if he was. I believe that in that town it is probably better that roaming deny it due to the fact that people were probably tackless enough to act up at a funeral home over topix trash talking just like one of those posters had indicated. He had been doing it for years and he let out a lot of personal stuff that fits like a puzzle with that obit. Live and let live like AW says and have some respect for the dead. He deserved forgiveness. It is amazing how we were all playing music while he was meeting his maker. I will miss his posts. I am glad we made peace. He was a hoot. I hope he will rest in peace and his family will be in my prayers.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

RIP el fako wrote:
el fako we hardly knew yee
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He would have liked that. Yes was the answer to that other question no longer here. I hate it that we lost our old fartman. Topix won't be the same without him whether you liked him or not. Miss you too!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I was working. Una is NOT dead. He's still posting in Scottsville Topix. He HAS been extraordinarily busy. He and Ugly Girl seemed to have eloped.
Someone is talking about how someone else must be making his posts, but Una guarded his password dilligently.
Una IS NOT dead.
But if Ugly Girl doesn't slow down, he could.
Hi Roaming! How are you tonight? Hope you didn't work too hard today.
HilLogic

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd imagine you found the same Obit that I did then. It fits, doesn't it?
And yes, I read "Teachers" reply. My heart sank. I do seem to recall him mentioning being a diabetic and having heart problems. This may not be as far fetched as I was trying to make myself believe it was.
I feel badly for his loved ones. But who on Earth is posting under his account then, unless it's family.. Whoever it is, they certainly don't realize that this was his 'home turf' thread.... They've stuck to Scottsville..
Hi, Nope. I've scanned the posts, read the links and tried to piece together the picture of events. I would suggest that everyone let this rest, for the sake of others. Read the obit; read about the problem that the other thread is causing and think about it; the person who posted here and the person on the street were two totally different people. And I will only add one other thing; I don't think he was the stalker. I think the stalker is still watching.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are right raven/misty eyed right?. That obit was his and I believe that poster teacher. Also, that is not Una posting. He wouldn't have dropped off Thursday with that last post. He would of said he was off to get married if he was. I believe that in that town it is probably better that roaming deny it due to the fact that people were probably tackless enough to act up at a funeral home over topix trash talking just like one of those posters had indicated. He had been doing it for years and he let out a lot of personal stuff that fits like a puzzle with that obit. Live and let live like AW says and have some respect for the dead. He deserved forgiveness. It is amazing how we were all playing music while he was meeting his maker. I will miss his posts. I am glad we made peace. He was a hoot. I hope he will rest in peace and his family will be in my prayers.
I agree. It's not acceptable behavior I guess to get people riled. He did it, but I don't think that it was not something one could overcome. We do not know each other personally unless someone informs us. Our neighbor could be on here. A druggy, a pedophile. I just read through the lines. I had a gut feeling he was a nice guy who hid behind pain and being hurt a lot. I figured he was an older gentleman also by the way he and AW reminisced about years gone by. No one will take his place that's for certain. Later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,461 - 71,480 of81,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 3 min my thought 7
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 8 min Reject 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Thank You Obama 138,633
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min The_Box 122,701
Anti-NRA Protesters 35 min guss the Tinkerbelle 10
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 2 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
burgerking and walmart 5 hr gator catcher 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••