Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,546)

Showing posts 70,901 - 70,920 of81,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter. When AW corporeal entity ceases to exist, his soul will soar as he meets his Creator. He will bask in the sunshine of love and be reunited with his soulmate who passed on before him. What is left behind is merely a husk, a vague reminder of his journey on this plane of existence. Those who steal his accrued wealth from this world will find no peace, for they seek materialistic treasures only, and fail to understand the greater truth of eternal life.
Well Lala, I am back from feeding the chickens. You got it all right except for the accrued wealth. With the now deceased wife'e long tenure in a nursing facility and the loss of my full time employment, I was able to do a couple years of contract work to get enough to pay down on the Homestead and the truck. The bank has the accrued wealth and I am betting they won't let any materialitic scavengers steal it and if they do, why would my immortal soul even care. LOL
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Good morning my bird peeps!(...that was a funny lol) I hope you are all having a good day. I'm planning on it myself. I've been too busy talking to a friend across the waters so I don't have a sermon for you this morning, maybe later. I know some of you really hate that. hehe

@Nope Girl take care of yourself! I don't know but I can imagine how you feel. I have seen folks melt like a flower when their blood sugar would drop too low. Don't you let that trying to lose 20 get you in trouble. Have you tried that Nutella/hazelnut butter stuff? It comes in different brands, Jiff makes one. That stuff is YUMMY! It might not be real bad for you, bad but not real bad. lol If you don't mind getting addicted to something take a graham cracker, spread a little cream cheese on it then a little of that stuff. Oh my gosh! Better than a candy bar! You take care. Talk at you later.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Leaving granny homestead unpaid in someone else’s name, living high off the hogs. Not even care one mind.
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many storms swirling about, I see. I'm glad that I checked out early last night. I do not wish to partake in those unsettling comments. Instead, I will search for peace in cyberspace. Ridicule is definitely not my style, and I will offer safe harbor to those who are weaker than myself.
Oh Lala, some people just refuse to be happy. They have to find something or at least make up something to be all peed about. Ignoring them is fun because that makes them even madder. On this here contraption they can't see me grinning like a doodee eating possum when they flip their wig over nothing. Sometimes I wish they could. hehehe
I hope you're having a good day.:)
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I have thought that if anybody knew the day they were going to die, they could take out a pocket full of credit cards and go live it up until that very day. But nooo, God wouldn't like that I don't guess. lol
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Later folks, chores are calling. Have a good one-ALL OF YOU. :)
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

well there is no jar of silver (only 61 cents and my faithful quarter) or a two dollar bill to scribble on or a debit card with anything more on it than some slim pickings from last month.

I hope the raccoons have a fine feast and they won't have to bury what is left of me in the back yard. I do have one asset and that is a grave in
a small plot at the old country church next to the soulmate and a stone already in place that only needs the departure date.

I don't have any neighbors, but I do have 2 fine sons that call or email daily (and don't need the Social Security check since I gathered the Roses while they bloomed) and a preacher that now calls if I choose to worship here in GOD's Creation and the Jehovah Witness people might even wander in LOL

Your imagination runs wild, is it because of your ID sharon "stoned"? or is that what you are planning for yourself? I have better options.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

pray tell wrote:
<quoted text>
too much blabbering is never a good idea...always reveals more than you realize
Hello, how is my favorite Sybil? That is so true. We got to know it was you by your anagrams and comments. Though you weren't trying to deceive anyone with yours. It was your style with the name anagrams. We have come a long way in two years. Like una and grandpa in the last couple months. I really like both of them now as I came to like you. Nothing fake. That blabbering and sheep imitation outted that one.

Have a wonderful day.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Lala, I am back from feeding the chickens. You got it all right except for the accrued wealth. With the now deceased wife'e long tenure in a nursing facility and the loss of my full time employment, I was able to do a couple years of contract work to get enough to pay down on the Homestead and the truck. The bank has the accrued wealth and I am betting they won't let any materialitic scavengers steal it and if they do, why would my immortal soul even care. LOL
Yes, I guess that you are right. We're in the same boat, as I heard it said. We don't have to worry about the bare necessities, but the added percs are no longer available. I do miss work, though. It's not for the money, although that was pretty good, but I was Blessed to be able to help others by doing a job that I loved.
your true self

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

lots of outing urself going on here

even duke snider outing a few new names

as delusional as ever

thinking we can't d'cifer

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lala, some people just refuse to be happy. They have to find something or at least make up something to be all peed about. Ignoring them is fun because that makes them even madder. On this here contraption they can't see me grinning like a doodee eating possum when they flip their wig over nothing. Sometimes I wish they could. hehehe
I hope you're having a good day.:)
How are you today? Hope everything goes well for you. Take a tip from Big Mouth Billy Bass: "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Good afternoon lala, I hope you are feeling better today although it looks like aches and pains will increase over the next few days. Have you ever used those Therma Wraps? I use the ones for knees now and then when my left one is aching. Mostly do to cold, damp weather.

They say we will have 70 degree weather today with a possible 60-70 mile hour winds, storms and possibly tornados. Looks like it will be mostly south of me, but it isn't by much from their weather map. I still might get it. It is warm and slight wind now. Overcast. AW is lucky to have seen a spot of sunlight with his deer visitors this morning. I haven't seen any.

I seen this video and thought of you and my horse lovers in my family. My neice adored it:

Budweiser now on Twitter, asks followers to name a horse

Hallelujah, Budweiser has finally opened a Twitter account. The company was prevented from using the site before the platform introduced age-identifying software (Bud can't market to customers under 21, duh). To make up for its slow start out of the gate, good ol' Bud is asking its followers to name its next ... Clydesdale thoroughbred? Huh? Yup, the company wants its fans to help create a moniker for the two-week-old Clydesdale foal that will star in this year's Budweise Superbowl ad. Some of the cooler suggestions so far? "Buddakup," "Hops," and "Sport." We'd opt for "Retweet." [Source]
http://now.msn.com/budweisers-first-tweet-ask...

They should of used a website to click on instead of twitter. I don't use twitter, never will. He is a cutie, isn't he?

Enjoy your day!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Don't worry, it has a bigger mouth than Billy Bass and more annoying too. Bigger FAKE too!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

your true self wrote:
lots of outing urself going on here
even duke snider outing a few new names
as delusional as ever
thinking we can't d'cifer
You would know about showing your true colors. You should have been more creative and paid attention to the clues you left in all your FAKE post. We must of missed your duke spin. lol

Keep spinning
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

At the end of every day, we have to face ourselves. Death comes to all of us. And what you do to others will come back to you sevenfold! Today is a beaut here in eastern Ky. The birds are chirping prettily. Bees have been carrying beebread like crazy to several of my Dad's stands. Might be a good year for honey. Nothing like honey, butter and toast. Life is good if you make it that way;)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Keep spinning Chicago fake, the only FOOL is YOU for thinking no one was paying attention. You revealed too much in your sick comments to Ancient Wolf. We are on to you. Go spin your game someplace else. Most are on to you. FAKE
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Coining a new internet slang acronym. Feel free to use it.
GLASEP = "Grinning Like A S*** Eating Possum"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sharon stoned wrote:
one of these days
we will l notice that ancient wolfs posts are conspicuously absent ,...
but we can rest assured ,
that wolf has finally met with his maker,...
when he's gone
and they laid him to rest
he's gona go the place that's the best ,.........
Last stanza is from Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky." Not certain about spelling of the song writer's name. That song was popular when I was in High School many,many, many moons ago. The song writer was a one-hit wonder.
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
At the end of every day, we have to face ourselves. Death comes to all of us. And what you do to others will come back to you sevenfold! Today is a beaut here in eastern Ky. The birds are chirping prettily. Bees have been carrying beebread like crazy to several of my Dad's stands. Might be a good year for honey. Nothing like honey, butter and toast. Life is good if you make it that way;)
Good morning Misty Eyed. You seem very familiar.:) I hope you have a great day.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

A devout Hindu was refused his death wish, a pyre cremation. This practice, of course, is prohibited by law. I am a " green" person to a certain extent, but would prefer to be laid to rest this way. I would rather my corpse be dealt with by family and friends than to be handled by strangers. Sent off the right way. It's a shame to be subjugated to a humiliation this way. We have the choice of doctors, shopping, online business. It's simple really...let people rest in peace. We are taught to live by faith, but does that end with death. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,901 - 70,920 of81,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

139 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min republiCONS 139,161
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 13 min Mom 18
wreck 32 min Concerned 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min ChromiuMan 123,236
Thompson Park (Aug '13) 1 hr john 14
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,696
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr lolz 50
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 2 hr stinger 4
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs