Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,724

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84328 Jan 29, 2013
your true self wrote:
lots of outing urself going on here
even duke snider outing a few new names
as delusional as ever
thinking we can't d'cifer
You would know about showing your true colors. You should have been more creative and paid attention to the clues you left in all your FAKE post. We must of missed your duke spin. lol

Keep spinning
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#84330 Jan 29, 2013
At the end of every day, we have to face ourselves. Death comes to all of us. And what you do to others will come back to you sevenfold! Today is a beaut here in eastern Ky. The birds are chirping prettily. Bees have been carrying beebread like crazy to several of my Dad's stands. Might be a good year for honey. Nothing like honey, butter and toast. Life is good if you make it that way;)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84331 Jan 29, 2013
Keep spinning Chicago fake, the only FOOL is YOU for thinking no one was paying attention. You revealed too much in your sick comments to Ancient Wolf. We are on to you. Go spin your game someplace else. Most are on to you. FAKE
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84332 Jan 29, 2013
Coining a new internet slang acronym. Feel free to use it.
GLASEP = "Grinning Like A S*** Eating Possum"

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#84334 Jan 29, 2013
sharon stoned wrote:
one of these days
we will l notice that ancient wolfs posts are conspicuously absent ,...
but we can rest assured ,
that wolf has finally met with his maker,...
when he's gone
and they laid him to rest
he's gona go the place that's the best ,.........
Last stanza is from Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky." Not certain about spelling of the song writer's name. That song was popular when I was in High School many,many, many moons ago. The song writer was a one-hit wonder.
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84335 Jan 29, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
At the end of every day, we have to face ourselves. Death comes to all of us. And what you do to others will come back to you sevenfold! Today is a beaut here in eastern Ky. The birds are chirping prettily. Bees have been carrying beebread like crazy to several of my Dad's stands. Might be a good year for honey. Nothing like honey, butter and toast. Life is good if you make it that way;)
Good morning Misty Eyed. You seem very familiar.:) I hope you have a great day.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#84337 Jan 29, 2013
A devout Hindu was refused his death wish, a pyre cremation. This practice, of course, is prohibited by law. I am a " green" person to a certain extent, but would prefer to be laid to rest this way. I would rather my corpse be dealt with by family and friends than to be handled by strangers. Sent off the right way. It's a shame to be subjugated to a humiliation this way. We have the choice of doctors, shopping, online business. It's simple really...let people rest in peace. We are taught to live by faith, but does that end with death. Sad.
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84340 Jan 29, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you today? Hope everything goes well for you. Take a tip from Big Mouth Billy Bass: "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
Hi Lala. I'm having a good one. I just sat down for a couple minutes before doing dishes...yippie - not! lol I think some folks medication has ran out here at the end of the month. hehe Then there are other folks that didn't run out of money and bought theirself some new socks, well one new sock anyhow. LOL You just never know who those sock wearing people will turn on next.

Hey did you see my post several days ago about those "smart meters" the electric companies are wanting to put on people's houses? A couple of women have already been arrested for trying to stop them from installing them on their houses. I haven't read up on them but I thought maybe you had.

Location hidden

#84341 Jan 29, 2013
Got to go do some chores. Later, folks...and know that I love each and every one of you. Have a peaceful and rather calm day.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#84343 Jan 29, 2013
Busy day...good day as well;)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84344 Jan 29, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
Hey Kevin, why are you all misty eyed? Enjoy your beautiful day, it won't last long. It is nice and warm and little windy, but no sun. Just drab, overcast skies. I did have birds chirping this morning though.

You are fortunate to have busy bees, or bees at all. The scientists are worried about the bee population. You are right about the honey, butter, and toast (biscuits too). They say raw honey is the best and from our research on survival early in the thread it NEVER goes bad and serves many uses besides making things taste better. I buy mine from the Amish whether I need any or not.

Have a good day Kevin.:)
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84345 Jan 29, 2013
I told that dang Una yesterday that she was gonna be mad over all that flirting he does with me!!! See what you did Una, I guess you're happy!

"Baaaaaaaa, Ha Ha, Ha HA!"
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84348 Jan 29, 2013
stoned cold wrote:
FACT
'abeliever' has used several names in the past months ,...
i can track you via your distinct , writing style ,....
and you are not so nice ,...when you sneak into your other names ,... your 'friends ' in this thread ,..would be ashamed of you
if they really knew
your paranoid persona is reflected by your typing skills -
get over your self ,...
real people are NOT stalking you ,.....
there may be a few trolls are playing with you ,...
but they dont really care ,..
they just like to mess with your mind ,..
You are a LIAR. Show us. I barely post on any other site and I do change my name to reflect the subject on what few I have posted i.e. the ditch mitch, told them it was me, here. On the other threads IF I post it is one or two times and the name would reflect the subject like Ky Basketball..i.e true blue etc..that is nothing compared to the fakery you present. Spinning your names and showing your true colors. You are the troll and the stalker, keep spinning. Not you or any troll like you messes with my mind. Only loved ones and tragedies mess with my mind. Nothing else. Certainly not a spinning troll.
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84352 Jan 29, 2013
stoned cold wrote:
FACT
'abeliever' has used several names in the past months ,...
i can track you via your distinct , writing style ,....
and you are not so nice ,...when you sneak into your other names ,... your 'friends ' in this thread ,..would be ashamed of you
if they really knew
your paranoid persona is reflected by your typing skills -
get over your self ,...
real people are NOT stalking you ,.....
there may be a few trolls are playing with you ,...
but they dont really care ,..
they just like to mess with your mind ,..
I'm glad somebody else sees that! Hey when I told Una he was acting "Sybilish" I was not referring to you. That is just a description me and a friend use. Hope you're having a good day.:)
WKG

Monroe, WI

#84355 Jan 29, 2013
Ohhhhh naughty naughty, I'm gonna have to erase that one!:)
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#84360 Jan 29, 2013
I see the superbowl ads will cost a meer 3.5 million dollars for a thirty second spot. So they must recoop 3.5 million before the first penny of profit is seen. And will one of these companies have been bailed out in the last four years...anyway, I'll eat my wings and watch the commercials maybe even some of the game.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#84362 Jan 29, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
I see the superbowl ads will cost a meer 3.5 million dollars for a thirty second spot. So they must recoop 3.5 million before the first penny of profit is seen. And will one of these companies have been bailed out in the last four years...anyway, I'll eat my wings and watch the commercials maybe even some of the game.
Good afternoon Humpaburn. You and Biscuit need to try out for some of those ads and get in on the big bucks. I can see it now, you & Little Humper toking on a joint while slugging down a Budweiser. LOL.

Location hidden

#84363 Jan 29, 2013
WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lala. I'm having a good one. I just sat down for a couple minutes before doing dishes...yippie - not! lol I think some folks medication has ran out here at the end of the month. hehe Then there are other folks that didn't run out of money and bought theirself some new socks, well one new sock anyhow. LOL You just never know who those sock wearing people will turn on next.
Hey did you see my post several days ago about those "smart meters" the electric companies are wanting to put on people's houses? A couple of women have already been arrested for trying to stop them from installing them on their houses. I haven't read up on them but I thought maybe you had.
Yes, I have read about them. It's another way for the government to control our lives. It works like this. The meters tell how much electricity you use, compared to an arbitrary government standard. So, through indirect means, the government may require citizens to maintain homes at 68 degrees, and if you use more than the set standard, you will probably have to pay a penalty. I'm not sure exactly what penalty will be recommended. The rules and regulations have yet to be developed. It's supported by environmentalists.

Location hidden

#84364 Jan 29, 2013
stoned cold wrote:
Greenbaum made so much money with that song ,...
he retired ,
he became a recluse and moved to a small farm way out in the boonies [some say Kentucky }
not unlike the wolf man ,...
what goes around comes around
Very interesting. I did not know that.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84366 Jan 29, 2013
For Hemburn, lala, and Ancient Wolf (all dog lovers) This is just too cute. I love it.

Evil fence nearly outsmarts dog, until he gets a little help
Teddy Roosevelt taught us all to speak softly and carry a big stick, but what do you do when your big stick prevents you from getting where you want to go? That is the quandary facing the poor pup in this video, as he just can't seem to figure out how to get his prized possession through a hole in the fence. It takes a few tries and plenty of whining, but eventually his owner comes over and helps his best friend out of a jam. As it turns out, dogs are not terribly good at spatial reasoning. How sad.
http://now.msn.com/dog-with-stick-gets-stuck-...

Some dogs are smarter than humans too. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Known Fact 132,131
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 1 hr Well.... 20
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 2 hr Power trip 7
teena Marie mills 2 hr Grays ppl 2
fire station or not 3 hr cuzin 8
praying it's all a lie 4 hr Mr who 1
Angie Bays (Sep '10) 6 hr rowlow 32
dinky phipps 9 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?