Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
70,801 - 70,820 of 81,600 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#84174 Jan 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess just persistency or they missed the turn. Last time they were here I told them they were preaching to the choir and they haven't been back. But I think it could be that they are just fair weather ministers. Like I posted earlier, I won't be my best rude because they hide behind the child.
I agree. I am saddened by they way they treat their children.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84175 Jan 28, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a meatloaf sort of day, I'm making it too but I use cream of mushroom soup poured over it and surrounded with sliced potato and carrot chunks, yes, ummm yes.
Maybe I can make it by your place for a late night helping after I leave AB's. Please restrain Biscuit, I don't want to get shredded like your cole slaw. Lol.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84176 Jan 28, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a meatloaf sort of day, I'm making it too but I use cream of mushroom soup poured over it and surrounded with sliced potato and carrot chunks, yes, ummm yes.
That sounds yummy too. I use Lipton mushroom soup package sometimes, like oats instead of bread crumbs. I have several meatloaf recipes I have used. Mostly stick to the way Mom made it. Seems to be the favorite around my house. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84177 Jan 28, 2013
Well if UNA is going to AB's, I better run up the hill and grab a live chicken and run off to Nope's. LOL

WKG

Maple Park, IL

#84178 Jan 28, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am trying to get your attention. I don't like you, but I still don't want you or anyone else to go to Hell. If you believe that tele-evangelist nonsense, you have been decieved and going about deceiving. Actually, I wouldn't be caught in the dark with you much less out in public. You set womanhood back at least 400 years.
hehehe Ur funny. All of those preachers are not scammers. YES many are, but not all of them. If you were not so hateful and so busy making up off the wall stuff to pin on me I might give you some attention. But as long as you are nasty I can't give you any of my valuable time.:)
You have got to know that hating people and trying to bully them is TOTALLY against the teachings of the bible. Out one side of your mouth you are FILLED with bullying and hate - out the other side of your mouth you claim to know God. Sorry, it doesn't fit. The bible says that "by their fruit you will know them" (talking about believers) and Una dear, your fruit STANKS!
If I were to post nothing but bible verses you would scream and holler about it. And that is because you hate me so bad that you will curse the word of God if it happens to come out of my mouth. You have no fear of God which is a very dangerous thing and your heart is so full of hate that you must be one miserable person.
What's wrong with you? Are you tired, sick??? I was expecting a much bigger explosion out of you. I think you really love me. LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#84179 Jan 28, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. HB, egg, bread crumbs, chopped onion, green pepper, tomato sauce, little milk, salt/pepper packed and formed into a meatloaf
I don't really care for green pepper in my meatloaf. And I use a lightly spiced and seasoned ketchup over the top to give it a cast off gravy with a little kick. Also enjoy chunky sliced taters and carrots baked along side of it in the oven. That way you can smoosh your taters on your plate and put some of the 'red' gravy over top of them.

I do like stuffed green peppers on occasion, but I honestly think it has more to do with the rice and burger mix.. Might have to make those sometime next week on one of my "cheater" days. I had that darn cup of hot chocolate with peppermint last night and felt really stupid afterward because I'd ruined everything healthy I ate yesterday, ROFLMBO!!

I want to loose 20 pounds and I'm giving it heck trying!! If it was Spring or Summer, I'd have already dropped it.

#84180 Jan 28, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go! A fellow tater and carrot with the meatloaf man!

I've never tried cream of 'shroom soup over the top though. That might be a good change. Do you use the 'golden' mushroom soup or the regular?
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84181 Jan 28, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to switch carriers because of the same reason. Even though I still don't get service here at home, at least when I'm out of the road traveling I have some form of communication if anything goes wrong.
I had the same carrier for almost 12 years, but went with TracPhone a few years back because you can pay as you go. Some kind of promotion at the time I switched over gives me triple minutes and user time for life. I also don't use the internet/web or text on it. I can buy a 30 day card for around 20 bucks or so and it automatically gives me 90 days, plus more minutes than I've ever been able to use up. I saved a bundle of money and got to keep my same cell number too.
$90.00 dollars or less a year as opposed to over well over $600? It wasn't a hard decision to make for as little as I ever use my cell.
You are exactly right on that price in a year. I have been thinking of looking into another plan. Mine is ATT and costly. I use it to call out, receive calls, and text. Nothing more. No internet, games etc...I wouldn't even really need the text just call in and call out. The amount some of my family and friends pay to use all those gadgets, apps, etc...is crazy. I keep my son on my plan so I can reach him. He pays the difference and it is cheaper for both of us.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84182 Jan 28, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I think I can make it. Lol.
Better bring gurlfriend or nanny with you so they don't get rumors started on here. hahaha

There is plenty. I always make a big meatloaf for leftover meatloaf sandwiches.

#84183 Jan 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Well if UNA is going to AB's, I better run up the hill and grab a live chicken and run off to Nope's. LOL
Bring a rooster. I'm thinking about hatching this spring..

(And around here, once it's named it's never turned into vittles. Oh heck, what am I saying. I don't have the heart to kill anything at all for food here... Thankfully the Lord is making that possible so far).

#84184 Jan 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
My cell phone came through the trucking business and we had several carriers inculing Verizon and AT&T. When my son switched last time, I told him to save his money and not get the group plan because it would either not come here or I would forget to pack it.
I always got a corporate discount on my last carrier(s) through my job. It stayed active even after I retired. This TracPhone plan is so decent that I didn't even think to ask. Doubtful they'd honor it, beings as it's a prepaid plan though..
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84185 Jan 28, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care for green pepper in my meatloaf. And I use a lightly spiced and seasoned ketchup over the top to give it a cast off gravy with a little kick. Also enjoy chunky sliced taters and carrots baked along side of it in the oven. That way you can smoosh your taters on your plate and put some of the 'red' gravy over top of them.
I do like stuffed green peppers on occasion, but I honestly think it has more to do with the rice and burger mix.. Might have to make those sometime next week on one of my "cheater" days. I had that darn cup of hot chocolate with peppermint last night and felt really stupid afterward because I'd ruined everything healthy I ate yesterday, ROFLMBO!!
I want to loose 20 pounds and I'm giving it heck trying!! If it was Spring or Summer, I'd have already dropped it.
I never cook anything with my meatloaf together. I like some green pepper in though. Like I said it is my Mom's recipe. I like it either with or without it. Now I want some stuffed green peppers. I haven't made any of those in a couple years. You are right though it is all about the hamburger and rice. I eat the whole thing though. lol Some only pick the stuffing out.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#84186 Jan 28, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go! A fellow tater and carrot with the meatloaf man!
I've never tried cream of 'shroom soup over the top though. That might be a good change. Do you use the 'golden' mushroom soup or the regular?
You will like this. Make your meatloaf with just chopped onion and green pepper, mix in some Lawry's seasoning touch of salt and pepper and make the loaf, cover it with campbells regular cream of mushroom soup only slightly diluted. Don't forget to put in the potato and carrot chunks and onion wedges if you like. Bake and don't let your tongue beat your lips off getting to it. Do not buy cheap after market soup,,, for an optional but special treat top with sliced portabelo slices

#84187 Jan 28, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right on that price in a year. I have been thinking of looking into another plan. Mine is ATT and costly. I use it to call out, receive calls, and text. Nothing more. No internet, games etc...I wouldn't even really need the text just call in and call out. The amount some of my family and friends pay to use all those gadgets, apps, etc...is crazy. I keep my son on my plan so I can reach him. He pays the difference and it is cheaper for both of us.
Yep, I happened upon HSN or some such program late one night during a fit of insomnia and boredom. It took me about 1 minute to do the math and about 30 second more to decide on the switch over.

Triple minutes for life isn't a bad deal at all. I've only heard people talk about doubles. I think I came out on top of that one. I don't need any codes or passwords, I just enter in the numbers on the prepaid card and it always shows up as triplicate of the days/minutes available.

More money saved! That's always a good thing!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84188 Jan 28, 2013
I helped clean many chickens when I was younger and could again if I was hungry enough, but I have just not been that hungry yet. Speaking of which, I better go feed them before it gets dark since they did not roam that much today with the rains. Be back soon.

#84189 Jan 28, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
You will like this. Make your meatloaf with just chopped onion and green pepper, mix in some Lawry's seasoning touch of salt and pepper and make the loaf, cover it with campbells regular cream of mushroom soup only slightly diluted. Don't forget to put in the potato and carrot chunks and onion wedges if you like. Bake and don't let your tongue beat your lips off getting to it. Do not buy cheap after market soup,,, for an optional but special treat top with sliced portabelo slices
That sounds YUMMO! But again, I'll leave out the green peppers, hehe. I like Lawry's seasoning too. And there isn't any way around the goodness of Portobellos. I love almost all mushrooms as long as they aren't slimy.

Have any of you ever used those French fried onions instead of diced fresh ones? I did that once when I found I was out of fresh onions and it actually came out pretty darned good.

You're right too about those 'after market' soups when it comes to cooking. They're usually not worth the can they're packaged in. Some are about tasteless.

#84190 Jan 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
peaking of which, I better go feed them before it gets dark since they did not roam that much today with the rains. Be back soon.
GOOD GRIEF, me too!!! I didn't know it was this late. No wonder I'm getting hungry too.

Last night my featherheads had to come back out of their coop just before dark because I forgot their evening feed till it was almost too late...

Be back later folks.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84193 Jan 28, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring a rooster. I'm thinking about hatching this spring..
(And around here, once it's named it's never turned into vittles. Oh heck, what am I saying. I don't have the heart to kill anything at all for food here... Thankfully the Lord is making that possible so far).
I agree on the naming things just like "if I meet it I don't eat it" As long as I don't see the deer, chickens, cow, pigs, squirrel, etc...I can cook it and eat it. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84196 Jan 28, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
That does sound tasty Hempburn. I will have to try it. My son put Lawry's on everything that needs salted. Good stuff.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84203 Jan 28, 2013
WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe Ur funny. All of those preachers are not scammers. YES many are, but not all of them. If you were not so hateful and so busy making up off the wall stuff to pin on me I might give you some attention. But as long as you are nasty I can't give you any of my valuable time.:)
You have got to know that hating people and trying to bully them is TOTALLY against the teachings of the bible. Out one side of your mouth you are FILLED with bullying and hate - out the other side of your mouth you claim to know God. Sorry, it doesn't fit. The bible says that "by their fruit you will know them" (talking about believers) and Una dear, your fruit STANKS!
If I were to post nothing but bible verses you would scream and holler about it. And that is because you hate me so bad that you will curse the word of God if it happens to come out of my mouth. You have no fear of God which is a very dangerous thing and your heart is so full of hate that you must be one miserable person.
What's wrong with you? Are you tired, sick??? I was expecting a much bigger explosion out of you. I think you really love me. LOL
Perfect love casts out fear....The Holy Bible.

Not one of those fakes know the true plan of salvation. To quote your own verse, by their fruits you shall know them. And apparently you are a poor judge of fruits. Hate. whatever you call it. I will fight a false teacher all the way out the door. Once again you have been led astray by false doctrine and teaching others to be led into deception. If I fail to warn you of the truth, your blood will be required at my hands in judgement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
union college 7 min gator 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Bill the Butcher 1,573
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
does anyone know al barrett (Nov '08) 2 hr Curious 2
Electric out? 2 hr Rite 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Curious 130,550
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 3 hr SMH 5
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 14 hr RobertB 120
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 30 at 8:24PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••