Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84111 Jan 28, 2013
@Lala.. It is not so much what one can give but the Spirit in which it is given. See Mark 12:41-44.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84112 Jan 28, 2013
All the birds must not be gone from Kentucky. There were about 500 out here in my old garden a couple days ago and they all looked to be in good health. There were even a few Robins.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#84113 Jan 28, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,oh! YOU drank the water.
Good morning Uglylala. Speaking of drinking, I think I hear a Diet Coke calling my name.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84114 Jan 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Lala.. It is not so much what one can give but the Spirit in which it is given. See Mark 12:41-44.
Good morning AW.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84115 Jan 28, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AW.
Good morning Una, almost noon time here. I made way too many grits this morning and shared with the Dog, chickens, and a few birds. LOL
Sun

Ashburn, VA

#84116 Jan 28, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AW.
gud mrng
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84117 Jan 28, 2013
I was only going to make a few grits, but old Arthur took hold of my hand and made me drop in enough for everyone. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#84118 Jan 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I was only going to make a few grits, but old Arthur took hold of my hand and made me drop in enough for everyone. LOL
Arthur is an uninvited guest in our house too. Boy, Arthur sure gets around these days. Arthur travels from joint to joint, looking for a place to set up housekeeping. The problem with him is that he tears up every joint he goes to. He is not a very good tenant. I tried to evict him, but even the courts cannot reach him. I have tried to cut him out of my life, but he just turns up somewhere else. With friends like Arthur, who needs enemies. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84119 Jan 28, 2013
Sun wrote:
<quoted text>gud mrng
Good morning :)
problemsolved

Duluth, GA

#84120 Jan 28, 2013
If you want to get rid of something then do it, don't call that person or text them back. They will get the point don't feel sorry for them it's in gods hands. Follow your heart.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#84121 Jan 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Una, almost noon time here. I made way too many grits this morning and shared with the Dog, chickens, and a few birds. LOL
LOL, you do eat some rough grub. Grits, uck. Yep, the morning as already slipped away at your location.
WKG

Maple Park, IL

#84122 Jan 28, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did see it and your reply did clear up where I thought you were making unqualified assumptions and directing that post straight at me and not at some who shirk their responsibility. Sorry that I took it as an insult since shirking my responsibilities is the one thing I have never done. I have always stepped up to the plate with kids and Seniors, including the now deceased wife.
But as Lala has posted on here many times, typed words can leave a lot to be desired since it does not accompany facial expressions and body movements or always carry the meaning that was intended. Have a good day.
You don't have to like me but I REALLY am sorry for that misunderstanding. You have a good day too.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84123 Jan 28, 2013
Yes, Arthur is really a bad tenant. He threw most of a gallon of milk on the floor the other day and was too lazy to even mop it up. The next day he grabbed an entire jar of dill pickles and threw them down. He has some kind of floor fetish and really loves the rain.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#84125 Jan 28, 2013
Good afterNOON Teddy. I just finished dishes etc from that old fashion Bread Pudding I made for breakfast. My neice stopped by to have some before she went to work. I love that stuff my Grandmother introduced us to. Any bread too stale for bread pudding went to the BIRDS. It is great to serve to a bunch of younguns (9x12 pan) and has always been a hit for breakfast, but can be enjoyed anytime. I add lots of extra raisens and cinnamin when making. My Dad use to eat it with milk poured over it (I don't) and he would eat it cold too.

Looking back on the pages for the last couple days you could certainly tell there was a FULL moon. I see we even had Kevin back..HELLO KEVIN!

Lots of nonsense and garbage not worth responding to or mentioning. lol

Well the wind blew in the rain, then blew it on someplace else...maybe your way AW. It is just gloomy looking again. But warm! I'll take it.

But that Arthur is moving in with the weather lala:

Warm, rainy days in Louisville expected to be followed by sub-freezing temperatures and snow

By Wednesday like AW mentioned the temps taking a dive.

Here is a cute slideshow that will bring a smile to your face, it did me. They are just too cute and includes a BIRD (Owl/Sybil lol) Enjoy

These photos of animals laughing will make you LOL, too

The Internet has spoiled a great many things. Take animals, for example. It used to be that a critter going about life in its unique critter way was enough to melt our hearts into pools of pure-cane-sugar squeedom. Now? Forget the animal kingdom; we want animal cutedom. And you know what just might deliver? A whole lot of cute photos of animals laughing. We know animals don't really laugh, but take a look at those pearly whites and pretend. Just imagine what's behind those full-belly cackles ó probably some pretty sophisticated stuff.
http://now.msn.com/laughing-animal-photos
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#84126 Jan 28, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you do eat some rough grub. Grits, uck. Yep, the morning as already slipped away at your location.
I don't care for oatmeal or cream of wheat at all and don't care for plain grits. But they are fairly good when mixed with eggs and a little pepper and stick with you and makes breakfast last a little longer.
problemsolved

Duluth, GA

#84127 Jan 28, 2013
Didn't say that. Myself I would find it hard to tolerate people I didn't like on a regular basis.
WKG

Maple Park, IL

#84128 Jan 28, 2013
unspoken heart wrote:
Thanks so much...
I donít know where you are on your path
I have never stood in your shoes
I see not with your eyes.
I know not what your purpose is here
In this stage of your evolution
But I feel blessed to know you
As you are not in my life by chance
And you are my teacher
As I hope you learn from me
I pray I show reverence to you
I pray not to judge you
I wish to let you be
Who you are
Who you dream of being
I will just be beside you
And watch you grow
And the day will come for sure
When we will know why
Our paths crossed this way
And until then my friend
Be who you must be
VERY NICE!:)
WKG

Maple Park, IL

#84129 Jan 28, 2013
capricorn80 wrote:
I don't doubt that there are horrible toxins everywhere that the government is hiding, but I've yet to see one article from any reliable source backing up that birds are falling out of the sky in large numbers.
Hi Capricorn80. It wasn't a conspiracy, actually happened.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#84130 Jan 28, 2013
Cheese grits with bacon crumbles!! Add some scrambled eggs and fried green 'maters on the side? That's my favorite breakfast. Follow it with a hot buttermilk biscuit with real butter and honey... YUM. It'll stick to your ribs!

There's a little place down in Burnside called "Jenny's Diner". Coming down South 27, it's maybe a mile or less from the entrance to the Burnside Marina. They make ALL of the above, right down to the fried green tomatoes. It's just a little whole in the wall place, but those are usually the ones with the best vittles...

Good afternoon everyone, by the way!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#84131 Jan 28, 2013
WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Capricorn80. It wasn't a conspiracy, actually happened.
I could be open to believing in it. Show me some proof from a reliable source!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanborn hiding from the truth about YouTube vids 40 min Sick videos 1
Sanborn and hall YouTube videos 49 min Be proud 1
I found a horse 1 hr Kcoutlaw 5
A good pediatric dr in barbourville 1 hr Gordon 1
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr agree 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Sss 131,384
backwards 1 hr poopers 13
Family Court Judge 5 hr old school 45
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 20 hr Good read 9
Barbourville Dating