Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,724

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83772 Jan 26, 2013
I'm going to head out of here for a while. I'm not going to take sides on this issue. You all are going to have to work it out and I'm finding this argument quite boring, not to mention rude, beings as it's now heading into personal attack mode again.

Have a BLESSED day everyone.
I'll be back later when the fire in here dies down.
This "fire" is scorching, it's not warming and pleasant. Not by any means.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83773 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of sinks, the one out in my yard is still growing. It'll be surprising to see what the Spring rains brings around here, even after all of this Winter precipitation.
I might end up with a pond out there that I can stock by this time next year. Hopefully, it only grows to that size anyway. If it starts burping, I'm outta here...
I hadn't seen any updates on the news about it but found a couple recent ones. I hope you don't start hearing and bubbling or smell gas. A nice bass pond would be nice though. lol

SINKHOLE UPDATE: Jan. 17, 2013

SINKHOLE UPDATE: Jan. 18, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There may be more, these two came up when I searched it. You may find more and if I had one in my yard I would keep up with it so you know if you have to bug out. lol

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#83775 Jan 26, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am glad someone else used that recipe and it worked. Try it lala, I posted it for Hempburn.:)
Thanks for the tip. I hate to put down chemical or a lot of rock salt because if the birds eat it, they will die.(Hey, we're back to the birds again). LOL
WKG

Hines, IL

#83776 Jan 26, 2013
Ancient Wolf, did you not write this??? Was it not meant as a personal attack??? What did you say earlier, you don't lie? LOL

Ancient Wolf wrote: <quoted text> I did the same thing with a nice, long nap. And as I just got through posting to Sybil, it does not really matter who is right or wrong on this thread, but that sheep sounding KY jelly poster sounds considerably like that old Big Daddy poster that claimed to be from Daviess county when it's ISP was Central Kentucky. I have been calling it Pastor Fat Wallet because all it knows how to do is copy-paste the various Pastor Fat Wallet's testimonials then as AB says came on here and shows the true colors. WHATEVER lol

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#83777 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Pick second row center, please. You'll be glad you did. Hehehehe.
Now, Theodore, please behave.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83778 Jan 26, 2013
WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
AW, you have convinced me that your Christianity is as fake as a pair of $2,000 silicon boobs. They may look good on the outside and "say" a lot but on the inside it's all FAKE. You keep on talking your doo doo to these other folks that will believe it but I have seen the light when it comes to you. Carry on "brother." LOL
Keep on attacking my faith "sister" and I will do the same for yours. Or you can shut up and so will I.
WKG

Hines, IL

#83779 Jan 26, 2013
@Lala & Nope. Talk to you guys later. Busy rest of the day ahead of me. Take care and be careful if you get out.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83781 Jan 26, 2013
Well folks, I have to leave in 30 minutes to go be a UK FANatic at my family and friends favorite Sports Bar and need to go put all my Wildcat garb on and be ready. Hopefully they will win this one in Rupp Arena against LSU. lol They are always my CHAMPS win or lose, rated or unrated. It really only matters when March Madness roles around anyway. Besides we are on top of all the records AND banners that they are chasing..haha GO CATS!!!

I hope you all have a great sun shiny day! It is quite pleasant out and I look forward to the fun and sun. Enjoy your day and I might check back later to read the humor and trash later. Have a good one.
Marine

Mayfield, KY

#83783 Jan 26, 2013
Maybe you should do some research on Chemtrails, you see the all the time but don't realize what they are? Do some digging and you will find your answer.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83785 Jan 26, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so many dead-beat dads, so many that were nothing but sperm doners. I have a couple nephews who have grown up without their dads in their lives and it is really heartbreaking. It would have meant the world to those boys if some man had of stepped up to the plate and just been a friend to them. You ought to think about it. I have wished a million times that men in the church would do that. No it's not your problem. Like a lot of men, you have already raised your own.
I wonder which "saint" wrote this having no knowledge of my activities as a sperm donor or otherwise as a BIG BROTHER?.

"No it is not your problem. Like a lot of men, you have aready raised your own".

JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED". and yes, I did write the above post.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83786 Jan 26, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the tip. I hate to put down chemical or a lot of rock salt because if the birds eat it, they will die.(Hey, we're back to the birds again). LOL
It works pretty good, Lala. I used it and fed kitty there a few minutes minutes later. Now we're back to soft kitty again. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83787 Jan 26, 2013
WKG wrote:
Ancient Wolf, did you not write this??? Was it not meant as a personal attack??? What did you say earlier, you don't lie? LOL
Ancient Wolf wrote: <quoted text> I did the same thing with a nice, long nap. And as I just got through posting to Sybil, it does not really matter who is right or wrong on this thread, but that sheep sounding KY jelly poster sounds considerably like that old Big Daddy poster that claimed to be from Daviess county when it's ISP was Central Kentucky. I have been calling it Pastor Fat Wallet because all it knows how to do is copy-paste the various Pastor Fat Wallet's testimonials then as AB says came on here and shows the true colors. WHATEVER lol
Absolutely, I wrote that and that was and is what I believe. You want to act saintly with all your internet "testimonials" then come on the attack judging people based on your own experiences and with no real knowledge of their lives beyond a few words typed on Topix.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83789 Jan 26, 2013
WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
AW, you have convinced me that your Christianity is as fake as a pair of $2,000 silicon boobs. They may look good on the outside and "say" a lot but on the inside it's all FAKE. You keep on talking your doo doo to these other folks that will believe it but I have seen the light when it comes to you. Carry on "brother." LOL
And this is not an attack on my faith?
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#83795 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hemp, if it makes you feel better, I almost bit it yesterday too. I was able to catch myself. The dogs however, not so much. They were like bowling pins rolling down the steps outside yesterday morning. I felt SO bad. It was hard to get them to come back up after they'd done their duty. They didn't trust the steps after that.
I didn't realize early that everything was like a glazed donut out there, so I opened the door as usual. Not a good idea.... They barreled out like freight trains and then all of them started to tumble at once. It was horrid to watch.. Talk about slow motion horror!!
But I used AB's deicing recipe and it worked! We didn't have a problem out there the rest of the day, either!!
(But convincing the dogs of that wasn't easy.. Poor babies).
Thank God that fear passed due to a trio of deer that tickled their snouts as the door opened first thing today.
One is having to take baby aspirins though. Limping a little bit this morning, same as last night. A bit better than last night though, so I think we can avoid the vet. This time.
Glad you did not bite it. I'm moving about ok considering, upper body feels like I was bat beat for while and temp is back down to about normal so it's all good. Could of been much worse. My pup scooted across the porch like a sled and down the steps too, lol, luckily there are only four and they are low and wide so he was not terrified coming back but was cautious.. Hope your dog gets feeling better too.

@Uni, thank you for your concern as well.
Teddy Farterman

Lebanon, KY

#83796 Jan 26, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you did not bite it. I'm moving about ok considering, upper body feels like I was bat beat for while and temp is back down to about normal so it's all good. Could of been much worse. My pup scooted across the porch like a sled and down the steps too, lol, luckily there are only four and they are low and wide so he was not terrified coming back but was cautious.. Hope your dog gets feeling better too.
You are welcome. I can see Biscuit is following you whenever he can. It's already got him in trouble. Lol.

#83797 Jan 26, 2013
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you're feeling better! I was a little bit achy this morning from the manner in which I kept myself from falling, but NOTHING like what you went through. I just wrenched my shoulder a little bit grabbing for the door frame. Of course, it's my bad shoulder, lol. Isn't that always the way it goes?? But it kept me from heading south and possibly landing at the top of the pile, lol.

(My poor babies. I think I was actually more traumatized seeing them all fall like that than they were in the actual falling down part)...

I'm also happy that your little Biscuit is fine too. How is he doing now by the way? Getting big? Learning well? It sounds like he is if he's going out to do his 'doody', hehe. Does he bark a lot yet? And how old is he now? I'd say he's about over the "puppy breath" stage by now, right?

#83800 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you a question. Side stepping again? Delete all you want. That just means you are reading it and so are others. I have ever seen anyone as afraid or the truth as you are. I'll ask again.
What is with the Satanic hand symbol in your profile?
What the heck are you rambling on about THIS time? Satanic symbol? NOW I CAN ALSO PUT "SYMBOLS" UP ON HERE? Are you going insane, dear Una? Should I go in and ask the 'Rand Paul' and 'Bibles in Public School' folks to play nice with you for at least an hour every day??

Do you ever stop thinking about me at all? Do I haunt your dreams at night? Would medication help your obsession with me? Am I that powerful over your mind?
I would venture to say:
1. No.
2. Probably.
3. Possibly.
4. Apparently.
(Now calm down and relax before you toss a clot and stroke out on us.. I'm really not a bad person, LOL)!
HilLogic

London, KY

#83802 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you a question. Side stepping again? Delete all you want. That just means you are reading it and so are others. I have ever seen anyone as afraid or the truth as you are. I'll ask again.
What is with the Satanic hand symbol in your profile?
I just noticed a lot of posts have been deleted today. But maybe I can answer your question for you. Are you talking about the hand symbol with the index and little finger raised? If so, maybe I can explain; select towns have a topix game that registered users can play to win those symbols. You can win points by posting. Go to the Somerset topix and you will see what it is. If that wasn't what you were referring to; then to quote Rosanne Rosanna Danna - "Never Mind"! LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83803 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you rambling on about THIS time? Satanic symbol? NOW I CAN ALSO PUT "SYMBOLS" UP ON HERE? Are you going insane, dear Una? Should I go in and ask the 'Rand Paul' and 'Bibles in Public School' folks to play nice with you for at least an hour every day??
Do you ever stop thinking about me at all? Do I haunt your dreams at night? Would medication help your obsession with me? Am I that powerful over your mind?
I would venture to say:
1. No.
2. Probably.
3. Possibly.
4. Apparently.
(Now calm down and relax before you toss a clot and stroke out on us.. I'm really not a bad person, LOL)!
No you just haunt me here, with your over inflated delusions of grandeur. Just in case you don't know, which you pretend to not know lots of things which are revelant, when they are presented to you. That center symbol in a circle is a Satanic symbol. A well known one at that. If I had an unknown symbol under my name, I would find out what it meant. No matter who put it there, if it was under my name I sure as hell would get it removed or cancel the account and post as most people do on here.

You really aren't a good person. I wish you would go to the Pauls topic and stay. Do you not notice no one asks where you are when you aren't here? Can't you take a hint? Several asked about Humpaburn and Imposter when they weren't here. Oh sure some chat with you and that's their business. You really should mind your own business and quit trying to be a dictator. Believe me I'm not obsessed with you or your buddy. Both of you are sickening with your ignorance. Had you rather I lie, as most people do?

#83806 Jan 26, 2013
The way I see this, YOUR problem seems to be that this threads 'spotlight' was taken from YOU and it was then focused on the rest of the users in here for a change. Hence the sudden suck up and taking sides toward the very people that two short months ago you chased like a rabid dog. You called THEM names and stalked them all unmercifully. Yet today you're trying to buddy up. That's really sad to see someone who's supposedly a grown man, grovel on these threads like you are.

YOU lost what you considered your headmasters title. It's not about me, not AB, not AW, not Lala, WKG or anyone else. YOU lost your self imposed title of grandeur. I think that's what is eating you up inside.

So deal as best you can. That's the only advice I can offer. The deciding factor for ME due to your rants is that it's my cue to stay even more visible in here. Maybe you'll adjust in time if I do that. And I can.. Believe me, I can. I have all the time in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Carnes 1 hr molly 4
terry smith from the creek 1 hr molly 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr stray-cat 132,112
jason hughes 4 hr stranger 2
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 7 hr kim 186
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 11 hr friend 16
dinky phipps 12 hr Comment 14
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web