Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,731

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83546 Jan 24, 2013
AB, if you check back in, I made it to Save A Lot just fine, got my Diet Cokes and some more goodies. Lol. I neary got wiped out at Food Lion though.

That's the only place in town that sells kitty toms Purina One for urinary tract health. Here I come near the checkout with a bag of kitty food, a gallon of distilled water for my APAP machine and a tiny bag of White Lily flour. I buy that brand because it matches my lily white butt. Well anyway this lady comes around a corner so fast her shopping cart is leaning like a motorcycle and nearly wipes me and my shopping cart out. LOL. She was speeding her way to an empty checkout lane that had just opened. We almost had homemade biscuits and cat food right there. LOL. That's a dangerous place right before snow and ice are mentioned. I think I had rather drive on the ice, much safer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83547 Jan 24, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
My dog can wake from a sound sleep at the slightest rattle of a Little Debbie cookie paper. LOL I try to be quiet, but he always wins.
They are sharp. One of mine hears the light click when I turn off the computer monitor and heads to the kitchen. They have to have a treat at bedtime. They stand looking at me when the can opener is operating, they think every can is a can of Salmon. Dogs are hilarious and hard to fool.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83548 Jan 24, 2013
@UNA.. The Food Lion's around here in 3 nearby towns have all closed. Could be the woman pretending to be Mario Andretti with the careening shopping cart has already wiped them out. LOL

I can go into a store with 500 shopping carts and I always get the one with the flat tire. That way Ol' Wreckless Hannah can hear me coming with my flop flop flop. lOl
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83549 Jan 24, 2013
Last week I went to the Sav-a-lot and got my favorite cart with the flat tire and the first thing I put in there was a gallon of milk. By the time I picked up a few other goodies and got to the check out, I had a gallon of buttermilk. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83550 Jan 24, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I see they are preparing for a chilly super bowl. I already had a super bowl of chili.
Please tell me you didn't try the Southgate chili. LOL. I noticed they had raised the price on the Wolf Brand chili(big mistake). They did well to sell that slop for a dollar a can. The good ol' Southgate chili is still a dollar. I think both brands came out of the same greasy slop bucket. Canned Cholesterol at it's best.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83551 Jan 24, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
They are sharp. One of mine hears the light click when I turn off the computer monitor and heads to the kitchen. They have to have a treat at bedtime. They stand looking at me when the can opener is operating, they think every can is a can of Salmon. Dogs are hilarious and hard to fool.
Mine will sit in the recliner staring at me in the kitchen cooking the bacon and eggs and biscuits and gravy and not bat an eye. But the minute he hears the sound of my plate on the counter, he is up and to the kitchen like he was fired out of a cannon. I should have named him "Flash" lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83552 Jan 24, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@UNA.. The Food Lion's around here in 3 nearby towns have all closed. Could be the woman pretending to be Mario Andretti with the careening shopping cart has already wiped them out. LOL
I can go into a store with 500 shopping carts and I always get the one with the flat tire. That way Ol' Wreckless Hannah can hear me coming with my flop flop flop. lOl
That could be AW. There has been rumors of this one closing. It just might after todays speeder. Lol. That's amazing I usually wind up with one of those flat tired carts or one with one of the front wheels locked up.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83553 Jan 24, 2013
No, I would never buy that Wolf brand garbage again. I cheat though and start with a can of Bush's best chili magic starter. That contains the beans, sauces, and all the necessary spices. I add a pound of ground chuck and a pint of home canned tomatoes and Eureaka!! Chili that is actually fit to eat.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83554 Jan 24, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine will sit in the recliner staring at me in the kitchen cooking the bacon and eggs and biscuits and gravy and not bat an eye. But the minute he hears the sound of my plate on the counter, he is up and to the kitchen like he was fired out of a cannon. I should have named him "Flash" lol
LOL. Yep, every morning I bring breakfast to my computer table. My two will be sitting on the bed behind me. If I ignore them the tiny Poodle will let out a low growl. Lol. Yep, they get their eggs too.
WKG

Aurora, IL

#83555 Jan 24, 2013
Joel Osteen, "Hit the Delete Button" 25 min.
(Dealing with negative people.)
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83556 Jan 24, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
No, I would never buy that Wolf brand garbage again. I cheat though and start with a can of Bush's best chili magic starter. That contains the beans, sauces, and all the necessary spices. I add a pound of ground chuck and a pint of home canned tomatoes and Eureaka!! Chili that is actually fit to eat.
I had never noticed the chili starter. That sounds good and easy. Those home canned tomatoes especially. My mom used those in all her soup & chili. Of course I don't have those. I just usually use a can of tomato juice for the base liquid. Not as good though. I usually add a can or two of whole kernel corn to chili too.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83557 Jan 24, 2013
I got one with the locked up wheels when the December money came and went around a corner and knocked over a complete display. I backed up and waited around the corner and when some lady came from the other direction I pulled back out and pointed at the mess and said "Wow". hehehe
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83559 Jan 24, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never noticed the chili starter. That sounds good and easy. Those home canned tomatoes especially. My mom used those in all her soup & chili. Of course I don't have those. I just usually use a can of tomato juice for the base liquid. Not as good though. I usually add a can or two of whole kernel corn to chili too.
That Bush's Chili Magic is spiced just right to suit my taste Not too bland or too spicy. If I don't have home canned tomatoes, I don't use the juice though but use bought tomatoes. I crush the tomatoes. That gives it a little more texture. It is very easy. I brown the ground chuck in my big pot, then toss in the tomatoes and crunch them up with a fork, then toss in the Chili magic and stir it around. The chili magic has some juices as well as the tomatoes. I might have to try adding the corn. I have never done that.
insanity

Stanton, KY

#83560 Jan 24, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Hi folks. What do you think of this?? The United States is sending, as a gift to Egypt, four F16 fighter jets and two hundred Abrams tanks!!! This is our best, first line technology. This is sent to a country who hates us, whose president belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood... and who openly stated that Israeli Jews are descended from pigs and apes, and who called OUR president a liar. The only country that these weapons of war would be used against is Israel...our only true ally in the region. WTF????Sorry for the expletive, but this is being done when our deficit is approaching 17 trillion dollars, and we are borrowing money from China to meet our country's obligations. This country is going to hell in a handbasket. What kind of insanity is this?
Morsi is a western puppet and the Muslim brotherhood is being funded and supported by the globalists and are really just another pawn on the grand chess board to foment war in that region. The globalists are on both sides of the Middle East conflict and their objective is to perpetuate wars for profit and conquest in that region for the ultimate goal of a one world government. Israel is not only our ally, but they also largely control the politicians in Washington. They want war especially with Iran and always try to portray themselves as victims in order to justify their aggression on the Muslim countries. By giving Egypt this military aid, the intent is to start a war with Israel to make it seem like Israel is just defending herself when in actuality they are instigating this war by having our government (which they control) give Egypt weapons to make it seem like the Egyptians are the aggressors. Remember, Israel has the most nuclear weapons in that region and Egypt has none, it would be silly for them to attack Israel. This insanity you are seeing is nothing but smoke and mirrors to deceive us into going along with the globalist agenda.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83561 Jan 24, 2013
AW, remember when little Jimmy got out of big Jimmy's pulpit and went prodical? I wonder how many suckers paid for little Jimmy's Ho?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83562 Jan 24, 2013
Wonder where I put my quarter and my string and super glue ? LOL
insanity

Stanton, KY

#83563 Jan 24, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just that, but can you imagine the money one of those jets costs? We just need to get our priorities straight. We send billions of borrowed dollars every year to countries that do not have our best interests at heart. I understand that it's essentially "protection money," but countries like Egypt and Pakistan are not our friends, no matter how much money we give them annually. Originally, the foreign aid was meant to be a wedge; for example, if they did not comply with certain reasonable rules, we could threaten to withdraw foreign aid to them. That used to work when there were more moderate leaders in those areas. It doesn't work now because the leaders in those countries are now extremists. We promised the former President Mubarek those jets, as a token of goodwill. Well, Mubarek was overthrown and replaced by President Morsi, who is 'in bed' with the extremists. We really should revoke that "gift." ....But government red tape continues and as of now, that gift still stands.
People should be aware of this stuff because it will affect us all. If unsavory governments get hold of our high tech stuff, they will be emboldened to implement their agenda, and it is not a good one. One spark in the Middle East can have devastating consequences in our country. It could draw us into another war, which we do not need. Gas prices, food prices will be affected.
In the past, what happened on the other side of the world did not affect us as it does today. We have a global economy, and wars have an effect on that. Gas goes up, transportation costs for goods go up, then food prices, clothing prices, etc. go up as well.
the globalists control the global economy, that's why they are the globalist. Don't be fooled by what appears to be conflict while at the same time we give our supposed enemy military aid. For the globalists, war means profit which is why there is never ending war in that region because they also control both sides of the conflict. For example, did you know that al-Qaeda is a creation of the CIA? Did you know that al-Qaeda rebels fighting against the Syrian government are being funded by our very own government? Are you beginning to get the picture of what these wars are really all about? It is just one big deception that is being carried out by our government and the mainstream media propaganda machine. Your statement about unsavory governments getting a hold of our high tech stuff and getting emboldened to implement their agenda shows your naivete. All of this is very controlled and is done for a reason with a specific intended outcome...again it is all smoke and mirrors, don't be deceived into believing the simple story being presented to you by our globalist controlled mainstream media.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83564 Jan 24, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That Bush's Chili Magic is spiced just right to suit my taste Not too bland or too spicy. If I don't have home canned tomatoes, I don't use the juice though but use bought tomatoes. I crush the tomatoes. That gives it a little more texture. It is very easy. I brown the ground chuck in my big pot, then toss in the tomatoes and crunch them up with a fork, then toss in the Chili magic and stir it around. The chili magic has some juices as well as the tomatoes. I might have to try adding the corn. I have never done that.
I will try that. I don't care much for the chili powder mix. That sounds really good, because I don't like it to spicy. I wrote down the name, just in case. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83565 Jan 24, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
AW, remember when little Jimmy got out of big Jimmy's pulpit and went prodical? I wonder how many suckers paid for little Jimmy's Ho?
Are you talking about the Jimmy that was crying on tv? I don't watch any of those fakes, but I did catch the crying while channel surfing. I saw one in passing last week that was going to send the suckers some "Miracle Spring Water". And who was that nut that was going to send a prayer cloth? I bet he got a bargain on rags at GOODWILL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83566 Jan 24, 2013
Think I will go with the diced tomatos. I have used them in homemade vegatable soup, not bad at all. I'm a lazy cook. Might be lousy too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim baker remodeling city hall 20 min john 3
teena Marie mills 24 min john 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,206
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Nasty 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,609
any women want to meet 5 hr lookeing 1
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 14 hr Deena 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match