Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,510)

Showing posts 70,181 - 70,200 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, please don't tell me that you don't know who it is by now...
:/
"It's so easy to figure out, even a cave man could do it", ROFLMBO!!
Truth is NOPE, I think I know but I really don't care who it is or what they click or if I am right or wrong. It won't change my opinions at all and I will keep right on posting as long as I am able and this thread is here. If it goes away, I will find another way to enjoy my pass time. Lord Willing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

@AB My folks had very little education but spent their last dollars making sure that we did. I have seen my MOM rob the coin jar many times to get enough change to pay for piano lessons that I took for several years and still can't play.

So my favorite character on the Charlie Brown series is Schroeder all bent over and banging away on that tiny piano. LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is NOPE, I think I know but I really don't care who it is or what they click or if I am right or wrong. It won't change my opinions at all and I will keep right on posting as long as I am able and this thread is here. If it goes away, I will find another way to enjoy my pass time. Lord Willing.
"Dead Birds" isn't going anywhere. If it was it would have been long gone by now, I'm sure, lol.

So many complaints to Topix that it's been removed from the drop down menus of towns all over the place? Haters continually hating? People coming, going, then coming back again?

This thread will go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and...
(Well, at least until there are different methods of space age blogging, roflmbo)!!!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

UglyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for doing so. Yes, it's a shame when people will not let a good thing be. Jealousy tends to run rampant on these threads, but this is one of the more enjoyable threads to read in my opinion. Everyone is nice and respectful.
Here is something good to make anyone who see's it feel good. These people never looked him up to remind them what they did for him when he got famous. It can boost anyone's faith in humanity. It has not aired yet. What a gift for his birthday to be re-united.
Teared me up watching it. Great story.

Steve Harvey loses it

Comic and daytime host breaks down over birthday surprise in viral video

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/... 'Peanuts' voice actor arrested
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
@AB My folks had very little education but spent their last dollars making sure that we did. I have seen my MOM rob the coin jar many times to get enough change to pay for piano lessons that I took for several years and still can't play.
So my favorite character on the Charlie Brown series is Schroeder all bent over and banging away on that tiny piano. LOL
That makes me smile. You playing piano like Schroeder all bent over as a youngster. I loved Snoopy.

We were both fortunate to come from a line of good Mothers. I learned so much from mine and from hers, Grandma. I treasure it all. I was blessed. They sacrificed for their children.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

UglyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>......but this is one of the more enjoyable threads to read in my opinion. Everyone is nice and respectful.
Yes, 99% are. I agree. There always seems to be that one soul who can't stand it when people get along.

It happens in about every long running thread on here if you notice. Each one of them has a resident worm trying hard to ruin the whole basket of apples.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dead Birds" isn't going anywhere. If it was it would have been long gone by now, I'm sure, lol.
So many complaints to Topix that it's been removed from the drop down menus of towns all over the place? Haters continually hating? People coming, going, then coming back again?
This thread will go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and...
(Well, at least until there are different methods of space age blogging, roflmbo)!!!
That's what I thought. We have been here through birds dropping dead, winter storms, weather updates, survival kits, conspiracies, wisdom, humor, music, history, world events, hate, bullying, silly icons etc.. and yet we are still here. Just like the three randpaul sites. Topix gets enough hits from all four, lots of advertisement and words from your comments highlighted for the very same and always at the top of city forums, why would they remove them. It is an interesting thread minus the nastiness.

I have hung in through during the best and worst of this thread. Just look how I tell Ancient Wolf about the pileup in Cincy and then that idiot shows up with his foul mouth. Was hoping we had seen the last of him. Probably has an alert for key words programed. haha

Like Ancient Wolf, I am not going anywhere unless it disappears from the selection. Then I will find another little hobby and they can keep the political, religious, trash and hate threads, I won't be there. I have limited friends/family on facebook, limit what I post, no personal stuff, no pictures, and it is starting to be a pain in the butt. I have all their email addresses and their phone numbers for that stuff and really am debating dumping the whole thing. lol

Hope you are staying warm and enjoying your tea. I think I might go for hot chocolate and minature marshmallows in my favorite mug. Yummy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes me smile. You playing piano like Schroeder all bent over as a youngster. I loved Snoopy.
We were both fortunate to come from a line of good Mothers. I learned so much from mine and from hers, Grandma. I treasure it all. I was blessed. They sacrificed for their children.
Lord, I took piano lessons for about 7 years and would probably screw up 'Chop Sticks' right now..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Well you folks have a good night. I should be back in a few hours. Dog has gone to the bedroom 3 times now and keeps coming back to see why I am not in there. He has a quilt and pillow beside the bed, but he likes me to be in the bed. He makes sure that he knows where I am at all times. Even when he goes to the tree, he turns his head to see where I am and that I have not wandered off somewhere.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, I took piano lessons for about 7 years and would probably screw up 'Chop Sticks' right now..
I bet you could. That is on my bucket list. I love the piano.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Well you folks have a good night. I should be back in a few hours. Dog has gone to the bedroom 3 times now and keeps coming back to see why I am not in there. He has a quilt and pillow beside the bed, but he likes me to be in the bed. He makes sure that he knows where I am at all times. Even when he goes to the tree, he turns his head to see where I am and that I have not wandered off somewhere.
You too Ancient Wolf. Come back later and we will save you some lemonade, nuts and a spam sandwich. lol You and dog have a peace night.

Goodnight

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>I think I might go for hot chocolate and minature marshmallows in my favorite mug. Yummy
I got about halfway through a cup of hot tea and dumped it. The lemon wasn't very fresh. I'll use it to clean something with tomorrow, hehe!! It's wrapped up and put back in the fridge while the half cup of tea went down the drain. I'm back on coffee.
:)
Wish I had a nice glass of Merlot, even if half of it ended up down the drain too, hehe.
Don't know what's going on today. Having the strangest cravings!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Hi, AW. Stein is the same way. He never lets me out of his sight. Right now, he is curled up on the bed, head on pillow, fast asleep. I started out not letting him in the bed, but he keeps the bed warm for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Been busy talking to upset friends just about all day, just to try to calm them down. Now I'm just trying to catch up on these posts. Still doing chores. I have a wash in and will be folding clothes late into the night...Ugh. I hate that job, and I try to delay it as long as possible.
qwerty

Blue Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Let's get this party started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are right. It has been challenging to get over 41 years. I wonder if the hereafter has a work shop or a place she can shop? LOL some lady I know has been trying to play match maker. I told her I have had the best and I don't need the rest. Besides she was trying to fix me up with someone that has already planted 2 and 3rd time is charm.... NOT
Some things you "never get over" and I'm not sure that it is a bad thing. I'm sure that you have many fond memories. Enjoy your company week to week, but I'm sure that no one could ever compare to your wife. It is sad when one is left behind. I was reading in the local paper from back in Ma. They always give the obituaries, and seeing that we are getting older, we check to see if all our old acquaintances from town are still kicking. When looking through the notices, I came across one for an elderly woman who passed away, and her husband that died exactly one week later. I'm sure that they are together in eternal life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hope that everybody had a good day today. This thread was quiet this morning, but the activity increased this evening. I'll probably check back tomorrow...got to finish the chores.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I hope you BOTH have been sleeping better, Roaming and Lala.
Mine hits sometimes from just not having to keep a schedule any more. Well, other than the schedules that my critters need anyway..
:)
I've never been much of a sleeper, but thank you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

well I am back and have my coffee after a 4 hour sleep. With no schedules other than those of the critters, I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired and that can be anytime or anywhere as long as the dog is happy. LOL

I did see that unlike Tuesday night there were a few posts while I was away. I am yawning again, so maybe I will finish my coffee and stoke my fire and try again.
W KY Girl

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hello everybody.

Joyce Meyer personal testimony. Ladies, you really ought to listen to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,181 - 70,200 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min scirocco 145,969
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 18 min Holly 24
Anyone have any free kittens? 27 min Try 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 128,478
legalize marijuana 1 hr WEED EATER 3
Ronald Stevenson 2 hr stephanie 13
threesome 3 hr duh 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••