Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83431 Jan 23, 2013
Well you folks have a good night. I should be back in a few hours. Dog has gone to the bedroom 3 times now and keeps coming back to see why I am not in there. He has a quilt and pillow beside the bed, but he likes me to be in the bed. He makes sure that he knows where I am at all times. Even when he goes to the tree, he turns his head to see where I am and that I have not wandered off somewhere.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83432 Jan 23, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, I took piano lessons for about 7 years and would probably screw up 'Chop Sticks' right now..
I bet you could. That is on my bucket list. I love the piano.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83433 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Well you folks have a good night. I should be back in a few hours. Dog has gone to the bedroom 3 times now and keeps coming back to see why I am not in there. He has a quilt and pillow beside the bed, but he likes me to be in the bed. He makes sure that he knows where I am at all times. Even when he goes to the tree, he turns his head to see where I am and that I have not wandered off somewhere.
You too Ancient Wolf. Come back later and we will save you some lemonade, nuts and a spam sandwich. lol You and dog have a peace night.

Goodnight

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83434 Jan 23, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>I think I might go for hot chocolate and minature marshmallows in my favorite mug. Yummy
I got about halfway through a cup of hot tea and dumped it. The lemon wasn't very fresh. I'll use it to clean something with tomorrow, hehe!! It's wrapped up and put back in the fridge while the half cup of tea went down the drain. I'm back on coffee.
:)
Wish I had a nice glass of Merlot, even if half of it ended up down the drain too, hehe.
Don't know what's going on today. Having the strangest cravings!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#83435 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Hi, AW. Stein is the same way. He never lets me out of his sight. Right now, he is curled up on the bed, head on pillow, fast asleep. I started out not letting him in the bed, but he keeps the bed warm for me.

Location hidden

#83436 Jan 23, 2013
Been busy talking to upset friends just about all day, just to try to calm them down. Now I'm just trying to catch up on these posts. Still doing chores. I have a wash in and will be folding clothes late into the night...Ugh. I hate that job, and I try to delay it as long as possible.
qwerty

Carrollton, OH

#83437 Jan 23, 2013
Let's get this party started!

Location hidden

#83438 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are right. It has been challenging to get over 41 years. I wonder if the hereafter has a work shop or a place she can shop? LOL some lady I know has been trying to play match maker. I told her I have had the best and I don't need the rest. Besides she was trying to fix me up with someone that has already planted 2 and 3rd time is charm.... NOT
Some things you "never get over" and I'm not sure that it is a bad thing. I'm sure that you have many fond memories. Enjoy your company week to week, but I'm sure that no one could ever compare to your wife. It is sad when one is left behind. I was reading in the local paper from back in Ma. They always give the obituaries, and seeing that we are getting older, we check to see if all our old acquaintances from town are still kicking. When looking through the notices, I came across one for an elderly woman who passed away, and her husband that died exactly one week later. I'm sure that they are together in eternal life.

Location hidden

#83439 Jan 23, 2013
Hope that everybody had a good day today. This thread was quiet this morning, but the activity increased this evening. I'll probably check back tomorrow...got to finish the chores.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#83441 Jan 23, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I hope you BOTH have been sleeping better, Roaming and Lala.
Mine hits sometimes from just not having to keep a schedule any more. Well, other than the schedules that my critters need anyway..
:)
I've never been much of a sleeper, but thank you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83444 Jan 23, 2013
well I am back and have my coffee after a 4 hour sleep. With no schedules other than those of the critters, I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired and that can be anytime or anywhere as long as the dog is happy. LOL

I did see that unlike Tuesday night there were a few posts while I was away. I am yawning again, so maybe I will finish my coffee and stoke my fire and try again.
W KY Girl

Berlin, WI

#83445 Jan 23, 2013
Hello everybody.

Joyce Meyer personal testimony. Ladies, you really ought to listen to this.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83446 Jan 23, 2013
I see there are several nuts and spam to enjoy by the light of a dim bulb. Thanks to the judge and the CREATOR, I won't go hungry and my eyes can still focus even in the dim lighting. Could it be that the judge is really the one in the dark regarding life and it's pleasures.

W KY Girl

Berlin, WI

#83447 Jan 23, 2013
2nd half of Joyce Meyer testimony.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
W KY Girl

Berlin, WI

#83449 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
well I am back and have my coffee after a 4 hour sleep. With no schedules other than those of the critters, I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired and that can be anytime or anywhere as long as the dog is happy. LOL
I did see that unlike Tuesday night there were a few posts while I was away. I am yawning again, so maybe I will finish my coffee and stoke my fire and try again.
Hi AW. It's been a busy day for me, just got home about an hour ago. Sounds like y'all got some bad ratings today. lol I'm glad I can't see all that mess. Of course I'm pretty sure who the Topix judges are, at least for me. Oh well, whatever. I'm fixing to head to bed. Hope you had a good day.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#83450 Jan 23, 2013
elvis wrote:
thank you very much
Herold,Ky. has nothing to do with it.It was flathead Don Allis Chalmers.That dam Don.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#83452 Jan 24, 2013
Sagittarius-Mister
If you've been plagued by a long standing health problem, this is a good time to have medical tests or see an alternative health practitioner. You need to watch your diet very carefully at the moment in order to prevent stomach disorders. This is also a good period for religious and spiritual activities.

Anybody listen to A health proffessional,that is literally named Dr. Dickover. Wonder how they could be thinking.Just hiding behind him for their own benefit from the goverment.What do you call them.WHAT PART OF THE DONKEY.Can't hide from the truth.

Location hidden

#83453 Jan 24, 2013
Good morning, everyone. Another chilly day is on tap. It will gradually warm up into early next week, then we're in for the deep freeze again. Will pop in here and there today. Have appointments to keep.

Location hidden

#83454 Jan 24, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
2nd half of Joyce Meyer testimony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =reALedXAMSwXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I have seen her often,used to listen to her radio show on the way to work. She has a common-sense approach to her witnessing for the Lord.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#83456 Jan 24, 2013
Windy this morning, and it's a cold wind. Got to head to lex today for a bit, at least there is a few good places to eat while visiting in the big city.
Have a good day and hold on to your hat out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need food badly 47 min Helper 35
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 1 hr Concerned 1
Night life in Barbourville 2 hr Jack 1
To the Garland family 2 hr uhhh 2
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 2 hr common sense 4
Rats?? just wondering 4 hr Snuffleupagu 5
kids free glasses and hearing checked 4 hr aaa 8
Porsche mills 10 hr Info 21
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:36 pm PST

NFL 2:36PM
Blake Bortles to start Thursday night for Jaguars
NBC Sports 3:20 PM
Could Tennessee be Jay Cutler's next destination?
NBC Sports 3:50 PM
Bengals heading back into withering spotlight - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Live: Titans vs. Jaguars
ESPN 4:21 PM
Jags don 'I Can't Breathe' shirts for warmups