Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83411 Jan 23, 2013
There. Now Ugly Truths is fixed.
:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83412 Jan 23, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I tried to change yours on the "If I had a choice", but it only posted a star..
Sorry, I tried..
It is okay. Negative judge marks mean nothing really, I was simply commenting on how sad some people's lives must be if they do not have a sharing and loving family such as I have had from grandparents, parents, and within my own family. I have been blessed and sorry their's is so full of bitterness.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#83413 Jan 23, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you slept well?
I slept about 2 hours last night.((Which is good for me)) I dreamed about butterflies. It was really nice.
How's your sleeping??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#83414 Jan 23, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
There. Now Ugly Truths is fixed.
High Nope :) I usually post from a smart phone and cannot see the judging. Did someone give me a thumbs down?? I agree with the Ancient Wolf, its a very sad day when someone goes thru rating genuine comments as poor. People are so negative these days.

#83415 Jan 23, 2013
I hope you BOTH have been sleeping better, Roaming and Lala.

Mine hits sometimes from just not having to keep a schedule any more. Well, other than the schedules that my critters need anyway..

#83416 Jan 23, 2013
UglyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
High Nope :) I usually post from a smart phone and cannot see the judging. Did someone give me a thumbs down?? I agree with the Ancient Wolf, its a very sad day when someone goes thru rating genuine comments as poor. People are so negative these days.
Well, yeah. Someone thought your nice comment was ridiculous I guess.

It's pretty transparent who's doing it. And yet they play these games and want to pawn it off to look like another one is doing it...

It's a shame you have to put up with stalkers on here.

I can't say anything at all without getting some smart remark or being harassed over it by the resident grade school bully on this thread.

#83417 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It is okay. Negative judge marks mean nothing really, I was simply commenting on how sad some people's lives must be if they do not have a sharing and loving family such as I have had from grandparents, parents, and within my own family. I have been blessed and sorry their's is so full of bitterness.
Aw, please don't tell me that you don't know who it is by now...
:/

"It's so easy to figure out, even a cave man could do it", ROFLMBO!!

#83418 Jan 23, 2013
Be back in a bit. I'm craving some hot tea.
(Hoping I can find a lemon rolling around somewhere in the back of veggie bin of the fridge. Crossing figners.%)...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83419 Jan 23, 2013
This sleep talk has me yawning and since I don't have schedules anymore either, I will hold out as long as I can. Dog has already gone to the bedroom. I guess he does not have any schedule either. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#83420 Jan 23, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah. Someone thought your nice comment was ridiculous I guess.
It's pretty transparent who's doing it. And yet they play these games and want to pawn it off to look like another one is doing it...
It's a shame you have to put up with stalkers on here.
I can't say anything at all without getting some smart remark or being harassed over it by the resident grade school bully on this thread.
Thank You for doing so. Yes, it's a shame when people will not let a good thing be. Jealousy tends to run rampant on these threads, but this is one of the more enjoyable threads to read in my opinion. Everyone is nice and respectful.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83421 Jan 23, 2013
Good evening. I helped too. Went back and added. Now, who could that be..haha Probably one of those who stops in long enough to demand we stop and move on. Speaking of nuts.....I seen this in the news and thought...creepy, not sure I will see Charlie Brown in the same way again. A stalker, he should be ashamed.

Voice actor for Charlie Brown arrested in Calif.

Peter Robbins was arrested at the US-Mexico border after a background check revealed the voice actor had a warrant out related to stalking charges.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83422 Jan 23, 2013
Good story reminded me of Ancient Wolf's logic and there is a mention of Arthur. lol

Reason #4,520 you get better with age

Fine wine's got nothing on you.

Sure, getting older has its downsides: That all-over ache after a great game of tennis, wrinkles that seem to pop up out of nowhere, and a gray hair you swore wasn't there yesterday. But research has shown that one thing nearly always tends to get better: Your attitude. And a new study offers insight into why

http://living.msn.com/life-inspired/living-yo...

Lot of true statements.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83423 Jan 23, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, please don't tell me that you don't know who it is by now...
:/
"It's so easy to figure out, even a cave man could do it", ROFLMBO!!
Truth is NOPE, I think I know but I really don't care who it is or what they click or if I am right or wrong. It won't change my opinions at all and I will keep right on posting as long as I am able and this thread is here. If it goes away, I will find another way to enjoy my pass time. Lord Willing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83424 Jan 23, 2013
@AB My folks had very little education but spent their last dollars making sure that we did. I have seen my MOM rob the coin jar many times to get enough change to pay for piano lessons that I took for several years and still can't play.

So my favorite character on the Charlie Brown series is Schroeder all bent over and banging away on that tiny piano. LOL

#83425 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is NOPE, I think I know but I really don't care who it is or what they click or if I am right or wrong. It won't change my opinions at all and I will keep right on posting as long as I am able and this thread is here. If it goes away, I will find another way to enjoy my pass time. Lord Willing.
"Dead Birds" isn't going anywhere. If it was it would have been long gone by now, I'm sure, lol.

So many complaints to Topix that it's been removed from the drop down menus of towns all over the place? Haters continually hating? People coming, going, then coming back again?

This thread will go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and...
(Well, at least until there are different methods of space age blogging, roflmbo)!!!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83426 Jan 23, 2013
UglyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for doing so. Yes, it's a shame when people will not let a good thing be. Jealousy tends to run rampant on these threads, but this is one of the more enjoyable threads to read in my opinion. Everyone is nice and respectful.
Here is something good to make anyone who see's it feel good. These people never looked him up to remind them what they did for him when he got famous. It can boost anyone's faith in humanity. It has not aired yet. What a gift for his birthday to be re-united.
Teared me up watching it. Great story.

Steve Harvey loses it

Comic and daytime host breaks down over birthday surprise in viral video

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/... 'Peanuts' voice actor arrested
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83427 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@AB My folks had very little education but spent their last dollars making sure that we did. I have seen my MOM rob the coin jar many times to get enough change to pay for piano lessons that I took for several years and still can't play.
So my favorite character on the Charlie Brown series is Schroeder all bent over and banging away on that tiny piano. LOL
That makes me smile. You playing piano like Schroeder all bent over as a youngster. I loved Snoopy.

We were both fortunate to come from a line of good Mothers. I learned so much from mine and from hers, Grandma. I treasure it all. I was blessed. They sacrificed for their children.

#83428 Jan 23, 2013
UglyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>......but this is one of the more enjoyable threads to read in my opinion. Everyone is nice and respectful.
Yes, 99% are. I agree. There always seems to be that one soul who can't stand it when people get along.

It happens in about every long running thread on here if you notice. Each one of them has a resident worm trying hard to ruin the whole basket of apples.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83429 Jan 23, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dead Birds" isn't going anywhere. If it was it would have been long gone by now, I'm sure, lol.
So many complaints to Topix that it's been removed from the drop down menus of towns all over the place? Haters continually hating? People coming, going, then coming back again?
This thread will go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and...
(Well, at least until there are different methods of space age blogging, roflmbo)!!!
That's what I thought. We have been here through birds dropping dead, winter storms, weather updates, survival kits, conspiracies, wisdom, humor, music, history, world events, hate, bullying, silly icons etc.. and yet we are still here. Just like the three randpaul sites. Topix gets enough hits from all four, lots of advertisement and words from your comments highlighted for the very same and always at the top of city forums, why would they remove them. It is an interesting thread minus the nastiness.

I have hung in through during the best and worst of this thread. Just look how I tell Ancient Wolf about the pileup in Cincy and then that idiot shows up with his foul mouth. Was hoping we had seen the last of him. Probably has an alert for key words programed. haha

Like Ancient Wolf, I am not going anywhere unless it disappears from the selection. Then I will find another little hobby and they can keep the political, religious, trash and hate threads, I won't be there. I have limited friends/family on facebook, limit what I post, no personal stuff, no pictures, and it is starting to be a pain in the butt. I have all their email addresses and their phone numbers for that stuff and really am debating dumping the whole thing. lol

Hope you are staying warm and enjoying your tea. I think I might go for hot chocolate and minature marshmallows in my favorite mug. Yummy

#83430 Jan 23, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes me smile. You playing piano like Schroeder all bent over as a youngster. I loved Snoopy.
We were both fortunate to come from a line of good Mothers. I learned so much from mine and from hers, Grandma. I treasure it all. I was blessed. They sacrificed for their children.
Lord, I took piano lessons for about 7 years and would probably screw up 'Chop Sticks' right now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the Garland family 23 min family friend 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min ChromiuMan 131,886
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 4 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 7 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 8 hr Mee 3
terry smith from the creek 9 hr Curious 3
poachers on davis bend (Nov '10) 9 hr take my word 19
Need food badly 9 hr koko 53
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 12 hr Get a life 8
Porsche mills Fri Well.... 24
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search