Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,507)

Showing posts 70,121 - 70,140 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He has already come and gone. We had a nice visit and home-cooked meal, but the real reason was that he was not looking forward to leaving the warmth of the semi to go to the truck stop showers. lOL
He had to park the rig about 5 miles away and I went after him since he could not bring all that down here into the boonies, where there was no place to turn around. He has an education and did have an office job, but left for the call of the open road. When he asked what I thought about him doing that, I told him life was way too short to have a job you hate.
Glad the two of you had the time together. That is right, most people have to work for a living and no use doing something you hate if you can do otherwize.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey Una.. at the top of this forum it is advertising a Gastric Bypass for only $480. I bet your relief valve is much less expensive. LOL Probably cost no more than the beans. LOL
dinner

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Would you like to go to dinner?"
sure, you pick the restaurant and I'll pick the movie afterwards.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Good Night Folks, the dog will want me to get up in about 4 or 5 more hours to see if it is okay for him to run quickly out to the tree. Maybe I should get one of those plastic trees and put it real close to the door LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Everyone must have frozen and died and I am the only living being. Not a single post since mine from 4 hours ago. Maybe the SHTF and only people with a wood burning stove that needs tending or a dog that needs a break survived or no one wanted to chat with Sybil hehehe
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I suppose I could go look at the pictures of the NOT SO fair maidens in their late 30s and early 40s on the dating site advertised over here on the right, all posting their last chance to find the perverbial "Knight in Shining Armor" when in reality all they want is a servant to fan them while they lay reclined on the couch eating grapes and Oreo cookies and their tainted history runs throughout the castle. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Wow, I could of written that myself and it would of matched my life experiences. All they will end up with is A mean controlling jealous Miss, a selfish mean heathen who also was jealous and controlling, The heathen who was feared and was allowed to do whatever he please, out of fear he might hurt someone and a Mister who was in his own mind and never really wanted to be married I suspect. Have fun with the post of the life long pictures. ”Just give it away”.
qwerty

Blue Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

No one likes to admit their farts, but maybe you're being just a bit too controlling. You might be farting in all of the wrong places for the answers you see. Clarity has a tendency to come from the outside. If you think you might have shart, pinch yourself to make sure. It's time for you to come down from the clouds and pay attention to the lower ways of tp and water. Soon you'll be wondering why it took so long to understand.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Looks like a fart sort of morning on here, lol. I suppose you are only as good as your last flatulence. At my age, any butt emotion is a dangerous venture so best not test the weather seal. Coffee!! yes, just say yes. Ok, about time to hit the trail and slay a few of Uni's bears, wolves and other beast then make it back before the fire is ash.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Looks like a fart sort of morning on here, lol. I suppose you are only as good as your last flatulence. At my age, any butt emotion is a dangerous venture so best not test the weather seal. Coffee!! yes, just say yes. Ok, about time to hit the trail and slay a few of Uni's bears, wolves and other beast then make it back before the fire is ash.
Good morning Humpaburn and qwerty. It is another beautiful day. I have already let off a couple of small pooter tooters myself. I thank both of you for two beautiful fart testamonials. You and Biscuit take care as you secure the bunny trail this morning.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Good morning bird threaders. Is everyone snug as a bug staying warm in bed? lol It's a big whopping 22 degrees out and I thought about it for a minute but got up anyway. Fixed some french toast, coffee and read the newspaper, did a couple loads of laundry and now ready to just take it easy for the rest of the day.

Bad night for basketball in Kentucky. UK/UL both went down last night.:( We still had fun cussing the refs with the whistle stuck in their mouth at the Alabama end. haha

Does't look like there is much to catch up on, but will go back and read what I missed. Be Back.

Stay warm.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to think about that poor hens butt. Someone needs to hunt down that stud rooster and get him out of the flock. I know the hens would appreciate it.
haha, thanks for my first laugh of the day! My first thought when I seen it was pretty much the same thing. Ouch, poor hen. lol

I don't think I would have eaten it for some reason. haha An egg inside another egg is crazy. Wonder if it happens often. Occassionally I have seen two yokes, but not two eggs in one. hahaha
elvis

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

thank you very much
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

UNA.. We can hold off on the Thursday Skinny-dipping. Now the weather guy says it might not be warm enough until Sunday. But we can't on Sunday, it might interrupt the choir. LOL
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

long drive wrote:
<quoted text>
I could get there in no time, I got a fast car and a radar detector...but I wouldn't mind staying for breakfast anyway ; )
I bet you could. Breakfast was skimpy this morning. French Toast/no syrup, just confect sugar, coffee. No bacon/sausage. Lazy this morning. hahaha
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Hey Una.. at the top of this forum it is advertising a Gastric Bypass for only $480. I bet your relief valve is much less expensive. LOL Probably cost no more than the beans. LOL
I seen that too. Just too funny. Glad I don't need such extremes. Good ole fashion exercise is better.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

dinner wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, you pick the restaurant and I'll pick the movie afterwards.
Awe, Thank you, that is sweet.:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Everyone must have frozen and died and I am the only living being. Not a single post since mine from 4 hours ago. Maybe the SHTF and only people with a wood burning stove that needs tending or a dog that needs a break survived or no one wanted to chat with Sybil hehehe
Haha, second good laugh. Big gaps in time span huh? Which is a change from big gaps missing in posts. lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Pie Day!!! lol

Delectable recipes in honor of National Pie Day

According to the American Pie Council, January 23 is National Pie Day. Here are some of our favorite recipes to help you celebrate this delicious day.

Pecan Pie
Pecan is the third most popular pie variety in the U.S. If you didn’t get your pecan pie fill during the holiday season, consider making it for your family for tonight.

Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie
It may be winter, but that doesn’t mean it is too cold for this delectable ice cream pie.

Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
Rhubarb is a vegetable, and strawberries are fruit, so you can almost make the argument that this pie won’t completely derail your post-holiday diet.

Strawberry Pie
If you have found a good deal on off-season strawberries but don’t want to go the rhubarb route, consider making this strawberry cream pie.

Oreo Crusted Brownie Pie with Cream Cheese Icing
That’s right—this is a recipe for a fudgy brownie baked in an Oreo crust then topped with a delicious cream cheese icing. What more could you want in a dessert?

Pumpkin Pie Cake
This one is cheating because it is technically a cake, but it is one made in the spirit of pumpkin pie, so we think it is an acceptable way to celebrate National Pie Day.

Mini Cheeseburger Pies
Here is a non-dessert way to celebrate National Pie Day. After all, the early pies were predominately made of meat.

Way Better Than Basic Pie Dough
This Pie Day, you may just be in search of a recipe for a good crust. Try this one with your favorite filling today.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/slideshow/2013...

They all look yummy. I love pecan pie but enjoy the Derby Pie more (chocolate lol), Strawberry looks great (my desert was yummy, no leftovers), I love coconut cream pie too. Ancient Wolf, you might like that oreo version. haha The CB Pie is better using the Bisquick recipe. My son and his friends always loved that when I made it. Served with a salad.

Have a Happy Pie Day! lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Love stories like this:

Message in a bottle found after 76 years

http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...

Reminded me of this song lol:

The Police - Message In A Bottle
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,121 - 70,140 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min RepubliCONs 144,561
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mike Duquette 127,736
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 14 min Idiot above me 5
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 35 min 75 Scorpio 3,732
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 37 min Cute 23
KC Basketball Coach 46 min MovedNorth 44
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 1 hr billy 356
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000