Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,506)

Showing posts 70,101 - 70,120 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

West KY Girl wrote:
Pardon me ladies, who else thinks Prince Harry is a hottie? lol
Adorable ginger

Since: Dec 12

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Prince Albert was a hottie when they took him out of that red tobacco can and put him into the smoking pipes. When telephones first came to the backwoods, we kids would call the local Jottem-down stores and ask if they had Prince Albert in the can.
I have heard that one! LOL And also, "Is your refrigerator running?...You better go catch it!" LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
And here all this time I thought when they said "See Alice", that they were talking about something that would put a little vim and vigor in the old romance department. LOL
Me too AW. Learn something everyday from nutty people too. It's usually not correct though. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

"whatever" is about the same as "talk to the hand" or "Stifle yourself, Edith" LOL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
On my dear God!! Are you SURE you read that correctly, Lala? I dare not even Google that. It makes my stomach lurch just thinking about it.
We have barely any human morals left as it is. And now they're even going to consider terminating a pregnancy that late?
We're so doomed. It's hopeless. Sometimes I wish the Lord would just hurry up and come to get us.
Yes,it's in the newspaper and on mainstream news. N.Y. times.
W KY Girl

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
"whatever" is about the same as "talk to the hand" or "Stifle yourself, Edith" LOL
Yep
W KY Girl

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! I only check in randomly? Is she crazy? You know you have to look out for Nanny--
Hi Nanny. Yes according to some I am crazy. At least "nuts" according to the judges. lol
KY Wets Girl

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lala, this country has gone to hell in a hand basket. It amazes me just how many babies are aborted every single day in this country, about 3,500/day. We were all horrified at the death of the 20 kids in CT but don't bat an eyelash at the 3,500/day! It makes no sense. And I agree with you, an abortion at 24 wks is beyond wrong! You have to wonder what kind of people can do that - doctor and mother.
http://www.abort73.com/abortion/planned_paren...
Abortion was started/pushed to control the black population but they didn't want black people to know that. Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, a founder who is documented as saying, "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."
the satanic Illuminati cult who run this country behind the scenes have no problem killing children. They have brainwashed our military to do these mass killings of innocent children in the Middle East wars. Depopulation and genocide are very high on their agenda. In fact, many of the vaccines that are promoted in third world countries are designed to produce sterility in both men and women. Between 1963 and 1965 more than 400,000 Colombian women were sterilized in a program funded by the Rockefeller Foundation which also helped found and fund the German eugenics program. The Bill Gates foundation also funds a lot of these vaccine and sterilization programs.

Here is a link to some good articles on this for those of you interested:
http://www.whale.to/m/sterile.html
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Good evening bird threaders. Hope you had a good afternoon and stayed warm. I got dinner (baked chicken, garden corn, garden green beans, mashed potatoes) put away, dishes done. Strawberries, Angel Food cake and whipped cream for later with coffee ready to go. Thought I would drop in and see what everyone is up to and where the thread has gone today for nonsense and sensitive subjects to make people flip. haha Not touching them. lol

Teddy, you and Ancient Wolf say the funniest things. Always good to get a hearty laugh.

Thought I would share a couple stories before friends get here to watch the Wildcats play.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf, your chickens ever have one of these:

Biggest Chicken Egg Ever?

http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...

I love it when he goes to cook it. Crazy huh?
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

For lala, I love these pictures and you know I lovee firefighters.:)

See 15 cats in the arms of heroic first responders

The Internet loves cats. That's an indisputable fact. And we all love emergency workers, who save not only people but also cats, from trees, burning houses and from wells. When you combine cats and these everyday heroes? Internet lovesplosion. We've compiled 15 photos of furry felines getting rescued by heroic firefighters and other first responders. Take a look, and we're sure you won't be able to choose just one as your favorite.

http://now.msn.com/cats-and-firefighters-a-ga...

True the internet loves cats (dogs too) and so do I. C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS...OH those too! Getting in game mode. hahaha
A FART NUT HERE

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your mouth running? God yes, nonstop. Numb nuttery at it's best.
Aww, leave her alone Ted, it's not manly to insult women, it just makes you look bad trying to get into a cat fight with a woman. Instead try to use your intellect and do it politely if you want to get your message across to a woman and you may even earn their respect if you do it that way.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I wish Blueminer was posting, he would like this. You too Ancient Wolf, you could copy link and send to your son and give him an idea of his truck. lol
It is amazing!

Unbelievable Emergency Breaking!

http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Good evening bird threaders. Hope you had a good afternoon and stayed warm. I got dinner (baked chicken, garden corn, garden green beans, mashed potatoes) put away, dishes done. Strawberries, Angel Food cake and whipped cream for later with coffee ready to go. Thought I would drop in and see what everyone is up to and where the thread has gone today for nonsense and sensitive subjects to make people flip. haha Not touching them. lol
Teddy, you and Ancient Wolf say the funniest things. Always good to get a hearty laugh.
Thought I would share a couple stories before friends get here to watch the Wildcats play.
Good evening AB. Sounds lke you had a good "evening" meal. I think AW and I have reached a tenative agreement on Dinner and Supper. Lol. Both of us being from the old school ways now call it the evening meal. LOL. AW said earlier his son was coming by and he was fixing the evening meal for them to enjoy. Have an enjoyable evening with your friends.
Angel Food cake

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
sounds delicious babycakes. Can I come over for desert?
oops

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Angel Food cake wrote:
<quoted text>
dessert

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
For lala, I love these pictures and you know I lovee firefighters.:)
See 15 cats in the arms of heroic first responders
The Internet loves cats. That's an indisputable fact. And we all love emergency workers, who save not only people but also cats, from trees, burning houses and from wells. When you combine cats and these everyday heroes? Internet lovesplosion. We've compiled 15 photos of furry felines getting rescued by heroic firefighters and other first responders. Take a look, and we're sure you won't be able to choose just one as your favorite.
http://now.msn.com/cats-and-firefighters-a-ga...
True the internet loves cats (dogs too) and so do I. C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS...OH those too! Getting in game mode. hahaha
I think I like the cat in attack mode best. Reminds me of you in the cat squrmish yesterday. Lol.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening AB. Sounds lke you had a good "evening" meal. I think AW and I have reached a tenative agreement on Dinner and Supper. Lol. Both of us being from the old school ways now call it the evening meal. LOL. AW said earlier his son was coming by and he was fixing the evening meal for them to enjoy. Have an enjoyable evening with your friends.
Yes it was, after chili/hotdogs/fritos/shredded cheese for dinner yesterday I had to cook today. I couldn't wait to get some family garden veggies from last summer so that is what I came up with. It was good if I do say so myself. lol My son and his girlfriend loved it. Sent them home with a plate each and have enough for lunch tomorrow. Desert is for haltime of the UK/Alabama game.

Have you watched that show called off your rocker with Betty White? Senior pranking young people. It is on NBC now until 9 and is hilarious. My Mom would of loved it. She liked Betty White allot and it is funny. Check it out if you haven't. Too funny.

We always called it Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in my family. Plus, "Would you like to go to dinner?" sounds so much better than "Would you like to go to supper?" of course it gives you a good idea of what to expect. hahaha

Thanks, my friends are some real Wildcat FANatics like me. We have fun.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Angel Food cake wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be. It would probably be all gone by the time you made that long drive. I would be fixing breakfast by the time you got here. hahaha
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I like the cat in attack mode best. Reminds me of you in the cat squrmish yesterday. Lol.
I bet you do, and Sybil too!(haha, that rhymes) My cat fighting days are over. I had my share at biker rallies. haha These days they are just not worth my time. At least the ones where the fur flies.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,101 - 70,120 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Warren 1 hr lol 5
Roger Woolum 1 hr Concerned 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 123,001
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 138,847
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 2 hr guss 11
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 2 hr guss 3
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 3 hr lol 3
Corey vs. Collins 5 hr Truth 67
•••