Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83336 Jan 22, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good evening bird threaders. Hope you had a good afternoon and stayed warm. I got dinner (baked chicken, garden corn, garden green beans, mashed potatoes) put away, dishes done. Strawberries, Angel Food cake and whipped cream for later with coffee ready to go. Thought I would drop in and see what everyone is up to and where the thread has gone today for nonsense and sensitive subjects to make people flip. haha Not touching them. lol
Teddy, you and Ancient Wolf say the funniest things. Always good to get a hearty laugh.
Thought I would share a couple stories before friends get here to watch the Wildcats play.
Good evening AB. Sounds lke you had a good "evening" meal. I think AW and I have reached a tenative agreement on Dinner and Supper. Lol. Both of us being from the old school ways now call it the evening meal. LOL. AW said earlier his son was coming by and he was fixing the evening meal for them to enjoy. Have an enjoyable evening with your friends.
Angel Food cake

Stanton, KY

#83337 Jan 22, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good evening bird threaders. Hope you had a good afternoon and stayed warm. I got dinner (baked chicken, garden corn, garden green beans, mashed potatoes) put away, dishes done. Strawberries, Angel Food cake and whipped cream for later with coffee ready to go. Thought I would drop in and see what everyone is up to and where the thread has gone today for nonsense and sensitive subjects to make people flip. haha Not touching them. lol
Teddy, you and Ancient Wolf say the funniest things. Always good to get a hearty laugh.
Thought I would share a couple stories before friends get here to watch the Wildcats play.
sounds delicious babycakes. Can I come over for desert?
oops

Stanton, KY

#83340 Jan 22, 2013
Angel Food cake wrote:
<quoted text>
dessert

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83341 Jan 22, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
For lala, I love these pictures and you know I lovee firefighters.:)
See 15 cats in the arms of heroic first responders
The Internet loves cats. That's an indisputable fact. And we all love emergency workers, who save not only people but also cats, from trees, burning houses and from wells. When you combine cats and these everyday heroes? Internet lovesplosion. We've compiled 15 photos of furry felines getting rescued by heroic firefighters and other first responders. Take a look, and we're sure you won't be able to choose just one as your favorite.
http://now.msn.com/cats-and-firefighters-a-ga...
True the internet loves cats (dogs too) and so do I. C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS...OH those too! Getting in game mode. hahaha
I think I like the cat in attack mode best. Reminds me of you in the cat squrmish yesterday. Lol.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83342 Jan 22, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening AB. Sounds lke you had a good "evening" meal. I think AW and I have reached a tenative agreement on Dinner and Supper. Lol. Both of us being from the old school ways now call it the evening meal. LOL. AW said earlier his son was coming by and he was fixing the evening meal for them to enjoy. Have an enjoyable evening with your friends.
Yes it was, after chili/hotdogs/fritos/shredded cheese for dinner yesterday I had to cook today. I couldn't wait to get some family garden veggies from last summer so that is what I came up with. It was good if I do say so myself. lol My son and his girlfriend loved it. Sent them home with a plate each and have enough for lunch tomorrow. Desert is for haltime of the UK/Alabama game.

Have you watched that show called off your rocker with Betty White? Senior pranking young people. It is on NBC now until 9 and is hilarious. My Mom would of loved it. She liked Betty White allot and it is funny. Check it out if you haven't. Too funny.

We always called it Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in my family. Plus, "Would you like to go to dinner?" sounds so much better than "Would you like to go to supper?" of course it gives you a good idea of what to expect. hahaha

Thanks, my friends are some real Wildcat FANatics like me. We have fun.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83343 Jan 22, 2013
Angel Food cake wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be. It would probably be all gone by the time you made that long drive. I would be fixing breakfast by the time you got here. hahaha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83344 Jan 22, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I like the cat in attack mode best. Reminds me of you in the cat squrmish yesterday. Lol.
I bet you do, and Sybil too!(haha, that rhymes) My cat fighting days are over. I had my share at biker rallies. haha These days they are just not worth my time. At least the ones where the fur flies.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83345 Jan 22, 2013
You all have a great evening. I am off to watch the game. Cars pulling in the driveway now. Might check back later if it's not too late. Some work so they will leave after the game.

GO UK!!!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83346 Jan 22, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Ancient Wolf, your chickens ever have one of these:
Biggest Chicken Egg Ever?
http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...
I love it when he goes to cook it. Crazy huh?
I hate to think about that poor hens butt. Someone needs to hunt down that stud rooster and get him out of the flock. I know the hens would appreciate it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83347 Jan 22, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
He has already come and gone. We had a nice visit and home-cooked meal, but the real reason was that he was not looking forward to leaving the warmth of the semi to go to the truck stop showers. lOL
He had to park the rig about 5 miles away and I went after him since he could not bring all that down here into the boonies, where there was no place to turn around. He has an education and did have an office job, but left for the call of the open road. When he asked what I thought about him doing that, I told him life was way too short to have a job you hate.

long drive

Stanton, KY

#83348 Jan 22, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be. It would probably be all gone by the time you made that long drive. I would be fixing breakfast by the time you got here. hahaha
I could get there in no time, I got a fast car and a radar detector...but I wouldn't mind staying for breakfast anyway ; )

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83349 Jan 22, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, after chili/hotdogs/fritos/shredded cheese for dinner yesterday I had to cook today. I couldn't wait to get some family garden veggies from last summer so that is what I came up with. It was good if I do say so myself. lol My son and his girlfriend loved it. Sent them home with a plate each and have enough for lunch tomorrow. Desert is for haltime of the UK/Alabama game.
Have you watched that show called off your rocker with Betty White? Senior pranking young people. It is on NBC now until 9 and is hilarious. My Mom would of loved it. She liked Betty White allot and it is funny. Check it out if you haven't. Too funny.
We always called it Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in my family. Plus, "Would you like to go to dinner?" sounds so much better than "Would you like to go to supper?" of course it gives you a good idea of what to expect. hahaha
Thanks, my friends are some real Wildcat FANatics like me. We have fun.
I haven't seen that show, but it sounds funny and that I like. I'll watch it sometime. The kids had the TV in the living room on Sunday. I don't watch much tv. I do pull up and watch old Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson movies on Youtube.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83351 Jan 22, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He has already come and gone. We had a nice visit and home-cooked meal, but the real reason was that he was not looking forward to leaving the warmth of the semi to go to the truck stop showers. lOL
He had to park the rig about 5 miles away and I went after him since he could not bring all that down here into the boonies, where there was no place to turn around. He has an education and did have an office job, but left for the call of the open road. When he asked what I thought about him doing that, I told him life was way too short to have a job you hate.
Glad the two of you had the time together. That is right, most people have to work for a living and no use doing something you hate if you can do otherwize.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83352 Jan 22, 2013
Hey Una.. at the top of this forum it is advertising a Gastric Bypass for only $480. I bet your relief valve is much less expensive. LOL Probably cost no more than the beans. LOL
dinner

Stanton, KY

#83353 Jan 22, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Would you like to go to dinner?"
sure, you pick the restaurant and I'll pick the movie afterwards.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83354 Jan 22, 2013
Good Night Folks, the dog will want me to get up in about 4 or 5 more hours to see if it is okay for him to run quickly out to the tree. Maybe I should get one of those plastic trees and put it real close to the door LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83356 Jan 22, 2013
Everyone must have frozen and died and I am the only living being. Not a single post since mine from 4 hours ago. Maybe the SHTF and only people with a wood burning stove that needs tending or a dog that needs a break survived or no one wanted to chat with Sybil hehehe
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83357 Jan 23, 2013
I suppose I could go look at the pictures of the NOT SO fair maidens in their late 30s and early 40s on the dating site advertised over here on the right, all posting their last chance to find the perverbial "Knight in Shining Armor" when in reality all they want is a servant to fan them while they lay reclined on the couch eating grapes and Oreo cookies and their tainted history runs throughout the castle. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#83358 Jan 23, 2013
Wow, I could of written that myself and it would of matched my life experiences. All they will end up with is A mean controlling jealous Miss, a selfish mean heathen who also was jealous and controlling, The heathen who was feared and was allowed to do whatever he please, out of fear he might hurt someone and a Mister who was in his own mind and never really wanted to be married I suspect. Have fun with the post of the life long pictures. ”Just give it away”.
qwerty

Carrollton, OH

#83360 Jan 23, 2013
No one likes to admit their farts, but maybe you're being just a bit too controlling. You might be farting in all of the wrong places for the answers you see. Clarity has a tendency to come from the outside. If you think you might have shart, pinch yourself to make sure. It's time for you to come down from the clouds and pay attention to the lower ways of tp and water. Soon you'll be wondering why it took so long to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 131,890
Brett 58 min sorry 2
To the Garland family 2 hr Friend 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 7 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 10 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 11 hr Mee 3
terry smith from the creek 12 hr Curious 3
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 15 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE