Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
70,101 - 70,120 of 81,562 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago
W KY Girl

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83326
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ancient Wolf wrote:
"whatever" is about the same as "talk to the hand" or "Stifle yourself, Edith" LOL
Yep
W KY Girl

Bristol, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83328
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! I only check in randomly? Is she crazy? You know you have to look out for Nanny--
Hi Nanny. Yes according to some I am crazy. At least "nuts" according to the judges. lol
KY Wets Girl

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83329
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lala, this country has gone to hell in a hand basket. It amazes me just how many babies are aborted every single day in this country, about 3,500/day. We were all horrified at the death of the 20 kids in CT but don't bat an eyelash at the 3,500/day! It makes no sense. And I agree with you, an abortion at 24 wks is beyond wrong! You have to wonder what kind of people can do that - doctor and mother.
http://www.abort73.com/abortion/planned_paren...
Abortion was started/pushed to control the black population but they didn't want black people to know that. Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, a founder who is documented as saying, "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."
the satanic Illuminati cult who run this country behind the scenes have no problem killing children. They have brainwashed our military to do these mass killings of innocent children in the Middle East wars. Depopulation and genocide are very high on their agenda. In fact, many of the vaccines that are promoted in third world countries are designed to produce sterility in both men and women. Between 1963 and 1965 more than 400,000 Colombian women were sterilized in a program funded by the Rockefeller Foundation which also helped found and fund the German eugenics program. The Bill Gates foundation also funds a lot of these vaccine and sterilization programs.

Here is a link to some good articles on this for those of you interested:
http://www.whale.to/m/sterile.html
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83331
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good evening bird threaders. Hope you had a good afternoon and stayed warm. I got dinner (baked chicken, garden corn, garden green beans, mashed potatoes) put away, dishes done. Strawberries, Angel Food cake and whipped cream for later with coffee ready to go. Thought I would drop in and see what everyone is up to and where the thread has gone today for nonsense and sensitive subjects to make people flip. haha Not touching them. lol

Teddy, you and Ancient Wolf say the funniest things. Always good to get a hearty laugh.

Thought I would share a couple stories before friends get here to watch the Wildcats play.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83332
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ancient Wolf, your chickens ever have one of these:

Biggest Chicken Egg Ever?

http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...

I love it when he goes to cook it. Crazy huh?
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83333
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For lala, I love these pictures and you know I lovee firefighters.:)

See 15 cats in the arms of heroic first responders

The Internet loves cats. That's an indisputable fact. And we all love emergency workers, who save not only people but also cats, from trees, burning houses and from wells. When you combine cats and these everyday heroes? Internet lovesplosion. We've compiled 15 photos of furry felines getting rescued by heroic firefighters and other first responders. Take a look, and we're sure you won't be able to choose just one as your favorite.

http://now.msn.com/cats-and-firefighters-a-ga...

True the internet loves cats (dogs too) and so do I. C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS...OH those too! Getting in game mode. hahaha
A FART NUT HERE

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83334
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your mouth running? God yes, nonstop. Numb nuttery at it's best.
Aww, leave her alone Ted, it's not manly to insult women, it just makes you look bad trying to get into a cat fight with a woman. Instead try to use your intellect and do it politely if you want to get your message across to a woman and you may even earn their respect if you do it that way.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83335
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wish Blueminer was posting, he would like this. You too Ancient Wolf, you could copy link and send to your son and give him an idea of his truck. lol
It is amazing!

Unbelievable Emergency Breaking!

http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83336
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Abeliever wrote:
Good evening bird threaders. Hope you had a good afternoon and stayed warm. I got dinner (baked chicken, garden corn, garden green beans, mashed potatoes) put away, dishes done. Strawberries, Angel Food cake and whipped cream for later with coffee ready to go. Thought I would drop in and see what everyone is up to and where the thread has gone today for nonsense and sensitive subjects to make people flip. haha Not touching them. lol
Teddy, you and Ancient Wolf say the funniest things. Always good to get a hearty laugh.
Thought I would share a couple stories before friends get here to watch the Wildcats play.
Good evening AB. Sounds lke you had a good "evening" meal. I think AW and I have reached a tenative agreement on Dinner and Supper. Lol. Both of us being from the old school ways now call it the evening meal. LOL. AW said earlier his son was coming by and he was fixing the evening meal for them to enjoy. Have an enjoyable evening with your friends.
Angel Food cake

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83337
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Abeliever wrote:
Good evening bird threaders. Hope you had a good afternoon and stayed warm. I got dinner (baked chicken, garden corn, garden green beans, mashed potatoes) put away, dishes done. Strawberries, Angel Food cake and whipped cream for later with coffee ready to go. Thought I would drop in and see what everyone is up to and where the thread has gone today for nonsense and sensitive subjects to make people flip. haha Not touching them. lol
Teddy, you and Ancient Wolf say the funniest things. Always good to get a hearty laugh.
Thought I would share a couple stories before friends get here to watch the Wildcats play.
sounds delicious babycakes. Can I come over for desert?
oops

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83340
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Angel Food cake wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds delicious babycakes. Can I come over for desert?
dessert

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83341
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Abeliever wrote:
For lala, I love these pictures and you know I lovee firefighters.:)
See 15 cats in the arms of heroic first responders
The Internet loves cats. That's an indisputable fact. And we all love emergency workers, who save not only people but also cats, from trees, burning houses and from wells. When you combine cats and these everyday heroes? Internet lovesplosion. We've compiled 15 photos of furry felines getting rescued by heroic firefighters and other first responders. Take a look, and we're sure you won't be able to choose just one as your favorite.
http://now.msn.com/cats-and-firefighters-a-ga...
True the internet loves cats (dogs too) and so do I. C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS...OH those too! Getting in game mode. hahaha
I think I like the cat in attack mode best. Reminds me of you in the cat squrmish yesterday. Lol.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83342
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening AB. Sounds lke you had a good "evening" meal. I think AW and I have reached a tenative agreement on Dinner and Supper. Lol. Both of us being from the old school ways now call it the evening meal. LOL. AW said earlier his son was coming by and he was fixing the evening meal for them to enjoy. Have an enjoyable evening with your friends.
Yes it was, after chili/hotdogs/fritos/shredded cheese for dinner yesterday I had to cook today. I couldn't wait to get some family garden veggies from last summer so that is what I came up with. It was good if I do say so myself. lol My son and his girlfriend loved it. Sent them home with a plate each and have enough for lunch tomorrow. Desert is for haltime of the UK/Alabama game.

Have you watched that show called off your rocker with Betty White? Senior pranking young people. It is on NBC now until 9 and is hilarious. My Mom would of loved it. She liked Betty White allot and it is funny. Check it out if you haven't. Too funny.

We always called it Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in my family. Plus, "Would you like to go to dinner?" sounds so much better than "Would you like to go to supper?" of course it gives you a good idea of what to expect. hahaha

Thanks, my friends are some real Wildcat FANatics like me. We have fun.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83343
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Angel Food cake wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds delicious babycakes. Can I come over for desert?
It will be. It would probably be all gone by the time you made that long drive. I would be fixing breakfast by the time you got here. hahaha
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83344
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I like the cat in attack mode best. Reminds me of you in the cat squrmish yesterday. Lol.
I bet you do, and Sybil too!(haha, that rhymes) My cat fighting days are over. I had my share at biker rallies. haha These days they are just not worth my time. At least the ones where the fur flies.:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83345
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You all have a great evening. I am off to watch the game. Cars pulling in the driveway now. Might check back later if it's not too late. Some work so they will leave after the game.

GO UK!!!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83346
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Abeliever wrote:
Ancient Wolf, your chickens ever have one of these:
Biggest Chicken Egg Ever?
http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...
I love it when he goes to cook it. Crazy huh?
I hate to think about that poor hens butt. Someone needs to hunt down that stud rooster and get him out of the flock. I know the hens would appreciate it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83347
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening AB. Sounds lke you had a good "evening" meal. I think AW and I have reached a tenative agreement on Dinner and Supper. Lol. Both of us being from the old school ways now call it the evening meal. LOL. AW said earlier his son was coming by and he was fixing the evening meal for them to enjoy. Have an enjoyable evening with your friends.
He has already come and gone. We had a nice visit and home-cooked meal, but the real reason was that he was not looking forward to leaving the warmth of the semi to go to the truck stop showers. lOL
He had to park the rig about 5 miles away and I went after him since he could not bring all that down here into the boonies, where there was no place to turn around. He has an education and did have an office job, but left for the call of the open road. When he asked what I thought about him doing that, I told him life was way too short to have a job you hate.

long drive

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83348
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be. It would probably be all gone by the time you made that long drive. I would be fixing breakfast by the time you got here. hahaha
I could get there in no time, I got a fast car and a radar detector...but I wouldn't mind staying for breakfast anyway ; )

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83349
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, after chili/hotdogs/fritos/shredded cheese for dinner yesterday I had to cook today. I couldn't wait to get some family garden veggies from last summer so that is what I came up with. It was good if I do say so myself. lol My son and his girlfriend loved it. Sent them home with a plate each and have enough for lunch tomorrow. Desert is for haltime of the UK/Alabama game.
Have you watched that show called off your rocker with Betty White? Senior pranking young people. It is on NBC now until 9 and is hilarious. My Mom would of loved it. She liked Betty White allot and it is funny. Check it out if you haven't. Too funny.
We always called it Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in my family. Plus, "Would you like to go to dinner?" sounds so much better than "Would you like to go to supper?" of course it gives you a good idea of what to expect. hahaha
Thanks, my friends are some real Wildcat FANatics like me. We have fun.
I haven't seen that show, but it sounds funny and that I like. I'll watch it sometime. The kids had the TV in the living room on Sunday. I don't watch much tv. I do pull up and watch old Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson movies on Youtube.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 min Buck Ofama 16,131
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Limbertwig 147,044
Knox County = Stupid 44 min my real name 2
Stivers Center fixes 57 min Premo 61
care giver 1 hr definitelt 2
sweet candy corn 1 hr canner 2
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 1 hr meme 2
john sowders 4 hr stephanie 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••