Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,729

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83244 Jan 22, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Hubby would agree with you. I hate when he says, "Yes, dear," when he wants to avoid discussion.
That was the beauty of once having property with an outside shop. I just said "whatever" and went out to the shop. Geez, I miss that opportunity to say "whatever". We never had that many discussions, I just went to the shop and she went to shop. LOL
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83245 Jan 22, 2013
Good morning bird threaders. It is 10 degrees with a windchill of -2. Poor fat cat and bird's water is frozen. Glad I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to. Right now I don't have to.

Ancient Wolf, did you see the video I posted about the pile up in Cincy? I do hope your son and Blue is nowhere there is treacherous roads. I thought of both of them when I seen the semis.

Thanks lala for the kind words, I think I will ignore your revisit on the political stance though. I am more "diplomatic" than you give me credit for and I will just agree to disagree with you on the POTUS. You know that most discussion about laws always involve politics. After all, they are the ones who make the laws. Good luck on the discussions with Sybil. I will be glad when OJG comes back. She should be about settled in by now.

Stay warm everyone.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83246 Jan 22, 2013
West KY Girl wrote:
Good morning folks. I hope all is well in your neck of the KY woods.
Good Morning, I have been very hesitant on going out in the cold to check on and feed the chickens, but I guess I better go on. Have a good day.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83247 Jan 22, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not Teddy, but Sybil. Women have cat fights because they scratch and claw. Men have dog fights because they bite,gnarl, and hike a leg. LOL It is said that women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs just need to get accustomed to it.
Good analogy Ancient Wolf. That pretty much sums it up huh? Especially that last line.

Since: Dec 12

Antioch, IL

#83248 Jan 22, 2013
Ex BLACK SABBATH singer Jeff Fenholt's testimony of how he became a Christian.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Antioch, IL

#83249 Jan 22, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, I have been very hesitant on going out in the cold to check on and feed the chickens, but I guess I better go on. Have a good day.
Good morning AW. When it's cold I don't even want to crack the door open! lol Late, late last night I took my dogs some real warm water to drink and feed. I hope it helps them when it's so cold. You have a good day too.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83250 Jan 22, 2013
@Abeliever.. yes I saw that video on the pileup and my son does push the 18 wheeler through that area quite often, but fortunately not this time.

He recently sent a picture of an 18 wheeler that ran off into the median and wiped out a police cruiser that was hiding. No one injured, so it made it laughable.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83251 Jan 22, 2013
West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AW. When it's cold I don't even want to crack the door open! lol Late, late last night I took my dogs some real warm water to drink and feed. I hope it helps them when it's so cold. You have a good day too.
Just back from taking care of the chickens. I have a light suspended about 18 inches above their water and even as cold as it got last night, it did not freeze.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#83252 Jan 22, 2013
Just another cold morning here in Kentucky. Hoping for warmer weather but not expecting it.
Spring, where are you???

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83253 Jan 22, 2013
Good Morning from the great one, Teddy Farterman. I can tell some folks think Humpaburn is cukoo for paying up in the thousands for a knife, but he's not.

That knife he bought is so sharp, he can slice tomatoes, cucumbers, meat, etc. so thin, the wifes relatives will never come back. Thats the only way to get rid of those bottomless pits is to starve them out. With the savings on grocery bills, Humpaburns knife will have paid for itself in less than a year. Besides this will free up Humpy from the kitchen, Weber Bullet Smoker etc. This will give him time to do more important things like, flying his rc helicopters, securing the bunny trail, burning a joint and proper training of little toker. Hehehe.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83254 Jan 22, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just another cold morning here in Kentucky. Hoping for warmer weather but not expecting it.
Spring, where are you???
Good Morning, heat wave coming Thursday with temps climbing to 40. I still can't go skinny dipping though, mainly because I am not skinny. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83255 Jan 22, 2013
Good Morning UNA. Did you see my kid's poem for you about 10 posts back? I am betting that you already know it.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83256 Jan 22, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Abeliever.. yes I saw that video on the pileup and my son does push the 18 wheeler through that area quite often, but fortunately not this time.
He recently sent a picture of an 18 wheeler that ran off into the median and wiped out a police cruiser that was hiding. No one injured, so it made it laughable.
I am glad to hear that Ancient Wolf, I hope Blueminer was not there either.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83257 Jan 22, 2013
Good morning Teddy. Wonder where Hempburn is with the morning report? haha

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83258 Jan 22, 2013
Brrrrrr.

That's all I've got to say right now, since the featherheads were just freed for the day then given some steamy oatmeal with scratch and a bowl of warm warm water...

Just brrrrrrr.

Antioch, IL

#83259 Jan 22, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,she is caring and honest in her opinions. She's not always diplomatic. LOL I do like your posts, and many times, I don't think that you deserve the nut icon. Just as I have said many times, bringing up national events is not politics. For example, I am not arguing politics when I mention POTUS and his stance on gun control. Of course we have to mention his name because he's the one who is using executive power to circumvent congress, and what he says and does has direct bearing on our lives. I consider someone talking "politics" when they are debating Repubs vs Dems,and start naming names and trying to sway opinion of one side vs the other. Discussion of politics is vague, and centered on personal opinion of the two major parties. Maybe I'm wrong, but I make the distinction between the two types of discussion and debate.
I agree with you, I don't agree with either party either. I have been a registered Democrat since I was 18 years old but I can't go along with where they are taking us anymore because it completely conflicts with my Christian beliefs. But as my boyfriend says, they are all politicians and will lie and cheat. I think that is the case with the majority of them but I HOPE not all of them. Kind of like you, I just try to vote for the lesser of the two evils who ever it may be. Last night I was telling the sweetie about the plan for our doctors to pretty much spy on us. After the "What!?!" and I repeated myself he got just a little irrate, had to take the phone away from my ear for a second! LOL Something that gets me is when you don't agree with Obama people automatically label you as prejudice due to his race. I'm sure that is true in a lot of cases but it couldn't be further from the truth in my case. I just can't find anything that I can agree with him on. LOL
As far as the judging nuts and butts or whatever, I really don't care. lol Not comparing myself with Jesus in any way because I know better - but I'm sure He would have got every negative judgment there is. At least the haters can't legally crucify me, yet. This has just been a wintertime distraction. I have too much 'real life' going on for some mentally disturbed internet people to flip my apple cart. lol I do wish this was like a chatroom where you could just click on any certain person and they disappear from your screen and you can just see and talk to the people worth talking to.

Antioch, IL

#83260 Jan 22, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just back from taking care of the chickens. I have a light suspended about 18 inches above their water and even as cold as it got last night, it did not freeze.
AW, a little while ago I heard a commotion outside so I ran out in my jammies and barefoot to see what was going on...IT'S COLD OUT THERE! LOL ...and of course I didn't see a thing. lol

Antioch, IL

#83261 Jan 22, 2013
Well I've got to get busy. I'll probably check in with you folks later. Have a good one!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83263 Jan 22, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning Teddy. Wonder where Hempburn is with the morning report? haha
Good morning AB. That rascal probably got up early, had a gallon or so of java and is out securing the bunny trail. Msybe he will check in with his morning report later. No telling how many vicious female bears he encountered this morning. He can tell the females. They have on a pink collar with matching purse and heels. LOL. Classy bears hang out around the Humpaburn ponderosa. Hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83264 Jan 22, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good Morning UNA. Did you see my kid's poem for you about 10 posts back? I am betting that you already know it.
Good morning AW. I saw it. Oh yes I knew that lovely poem. It's always refreshing to read it again though. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 1 hr Spud 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,150
jason hughes 4 hr Cuzzo 9
jessica napier 6 hr hmm 1
brandon bryson 6 hr old friend 4
food stamp office 6 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
praying it's all a lie 16 hr Just the truth 5
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:15 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:15AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals vs. Steelers: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick