Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,501)

Showing posts 70,001 - 70,020 of81,254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spin

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You spin your name more than Sybil.
that's impossible

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
**Yawn** I hate Mondays.
Hello Roaming, Monday's have never been my favotite days. LOL.
cats

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that enjoyable, Sybil? I loved it, man oh man did AB ever stir up a dust bowl. Still plenty of feist left in AB. She sent that pair of pantaloons off with the seat smoking. You go AB, go. LOL.
nothing like a good cat fight between two feisty women. I don't take sides, I just enjoy the show.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister and her kids all have horses. Beautiful ones that they ride in trail club with, parades, show. They are all just special animals. I have always loved horses. That's why I like to go to the track. They are magnificient animals.
No offense take on anything you have said lala. You know I wouldn't offend you on purpose. I try to shy away from politics and religion due to the passion we feel about them.
Free expression is one thing lala, pure spite and hatred is another.
Your last line AB, that's what I have been saying for the last couple of months or so. Just keep reading and watching and you will see who all the real villians are.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

cats wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing like a good cat fight between two feisty women. I don't take sides, I just enjoy the show.
In this one I did take sides. You are right, much better than guy's fighting. Let the fur fly.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that enjoyable, Sybil? I loved it, man oh man did AB ever stir up a dust bowl. Still plenty of feist left in AB. She sent that pair of pantaloons off with the seat smoking. You go AB, go. LOL.
:) You are too funny Teddy. You know it eats at her you and Imposter and I quit hating on each other. I think she wants you to like her. lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

cats wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I know you would like that. There will be no show. I posted this after being gone from the site and coming back and posting again an apology so to speak there we go nitpicking a fight because her opponents on the randsite got her stirred. I am done. I am on to that one. Go back and read a couple pages then go to the randpaul and read where it dropped off here. Pretty evident. Like you, spin your name and location but you are pretty identified by what you say and how you say it every time. It is your topix signature to spin the name to the subject or thought and most of the time the location are at least within close distance to surrounding towns. Unless you are the skilled Imposter when trying to aggravate the mods or Nope.

Abeliever wrote:
Good evening bird threaders. Sorry if I offended anyone earlier. That's why I don't discuss politics and religion. I guess I should keep to that.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already had my arguments with KY Girl, though she wasn't much of a challenge for me.
I noticed that. Wish OJG would come back and debate you. They were always interesting. You both brought allot to ponder. lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Goodnight to everyone. Pleasant dreams. I am calling it a night.
Sybil

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that. Wish OJG would come back and debate you. They were always interesting. You both brought allot to ponder. lol
I don't think there's anything left for me and OJG to debate. I would really like to discuss some of the recent events going on around the world with her and see what her take is on it. Have you heard from her recently? Do you think all that pondering we stimulated accomplished anything?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
:) You are too funny Teddy. You know it eats at her you and Imposter and I quit hating on each other. I think she wants you to like her. lol
I think you are right and she is the needy one. LOL. Well one must admit, I am a handsome little devil. Hehehehe.

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if I can be the frontperson LOL. I can let loose with some ear-splitting shrieks. We all know what musical instrument Una plays, but what is yours?
I do a little singing , play a little drums, and guitar ,piano and dou, jackness of all trades, master of none..

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning you all.. I have really got to start sleeping.. This two hour thing just aint cuttin it. I might need to talk to the shepard, instead of counting the sheep...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
Off to eat and return a phone call or two. Wow, somedays the phone just don't quit. Came home to 6 messages. I guess I should be happy someone calls huh? Some people have no friends, family or anyone but telemarketers to call. Be back later.
If not, have a good evening.
I threw my answering machine in the trash. If I don't recognize the Caller ID, I don't answer.
The Truth

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

It's most likely HAARP look it up. It's a high powered energy weapon that can fire to any specific point on earth. In 2009 The government mandated that everything go digital and took over all the analog transmitters so they can use all the over the air antennas to act as one giant antenna. While your at it look up sky roar and don't stop looking things up till you finally wake up and realize the mass amount of sh*t that's taking place right in front of your nose.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

unspoken heart wrote:
Good morning you all.. I have really got to start sleeping.. This two hour thing just aint cuttin it. I might need to talk to the shepard, instead of counting the sheep...
Good Morning. I ate my dinner and then went to the bedroom intending to watch tv and only watched the inside of my eyelids. LOL I guess someone has to get up and drink the coffee and stoke the fire to keep the dog warm and I am the only one left to do it LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's anything left for me and OJG to debate. I would really like to discuss some of the recent events going on around the world with her and see what her take is on it. Have you heard from her recently? Do you think all that pondering we stimulated accomplished anything?
It surely did accomplish something. Most often it got me to get up from the computer. Without OJG on here keeping you entertained, my lamp shades and trinkets are getting fairly dusty LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I know that there are many negative things in this world. As much as I can, I try to balance out hatred and fear that only generates more hatred and fear and just gets us down and makes life not even worth living.

I try to look at Happy faces and for a few hours last night I accomplished just that by mentioning my Big mouth Billy Bass and his silly songs. LOL Surely most of what I post is pure nonsense, but I think it evens the scales to keep us all from being so depressed over world events, etc which are important but not the only thing in life.

Have a good day folks but don't forget to include a little nonsense and humor. It is the dessert. We can't survive on just spinach.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Good morning, everyone, particularly AW who is likely to be the only threader up this morning. I see that AW was up at 4 A.M. So was I, but hubby would wake up if I posted, and I did not want to interrupt his sleep. I should get a laptop, but I've been putting it off. Does anyone recommend a particular brand of laptop.
AW, my whole day is nonsense, sometimes. Yeah, and I love big mouth Billy Bass.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It surely did accomplish something. Most often it got me to get up from the computer. Without OJG on here keeping you entertained, my lamp shades and trinkets are getting fairly dusty LOL
I miss OJG and wish she would come back soon. She's been pretty busy lately, but she does promise to return. Then you can dust your trinkets. In the meantime, keep posting. You can take a vacation from dusting. Dust was here before us, and it will be here long after we're gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,001 - 70,020 of81,254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
mamas boys 3 min ex neighbor 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 139,026
Anyone know April Mullins/April Adams, what is ... 7 min Palin14 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min The_Box 123,140
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,450
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr Dave 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE