Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,493)

Showing posts 69,841 - 69,860 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Good night, everyone, and sleep soundly with the sweetest of dreams. Love and Prayers from Lala, aka Uglylala aka Oglala. And to those who may be concerned, I really have not lost my mind...I just misplaced it somewhere.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Goodnight, Lala. Sleep well!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

icons wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you get the nasty icons for saying good evening to me. It's either they don't like you or me, which one of us is it?
Honestly, I think it's both of us. Lol. You are right, I only said good evening to you, which I meant. If I didn't mean it I would have said more. Sometimes I think you and I are about as welcome as a bastard at a family reunion here. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be coming down with a dreaded virus, soon to become pandemic and kill of 90% of the world...Or maybe a government mind control black ops program affected my brain. Or maybe its the poisonous gas coming from the Louisiana sinkhole drifting into south central Kentucky. How else can I explain my thoughts??? I really missed your posts<, Una, and I look forward to reading them (when they are relatively clean). And I even notice when you're not here...LOL. I must be going senile. LOL Hope nobody takes me seriously or the men in white coats will come and take me away!!! I've been up late doing research online. Talk to you and the rest of the bunch tomorrow, Lord willing
Thanks Uglylala, you have probably just got a lot on your mind. It will be alright. May the Good Lord bless and comfort you. Good night lala. Teddy F.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

icons wrote:
<quoted text>
and the angry face that smelled it and the flame that will light your farts.
I know Sybil, apparently some folks like to live dangerously. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Big kiss goodnight from nanny
Thank you nanny, love you. I sure miss your bedtime stories.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Family reunion.Just South

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Oh , guys, we all have our faults, mine have a line way too long also. On a side note , I shall hope we dont all freeze to death , with this colder weather comin on . I am so ready for the sun, my hay fields, my garden and the lake... Bring on the Spring, old man winter..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

In this late night then... I offer you my smile and my peace -- and I wish you a most beautiful night of rest and a great day ahead of you , wherever you may be!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

great one again, Q...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

This thread is like herpes for your reply box.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Church twice yesterday and doing trucking business early this morning. Later in the day, I might re-read "Mine Eyes Have Seen" in honor of Doctor King.

It is a hardback edition of Life magazine series of mainly photographs and documentation ""Bearing Witness in the Struggle for Civil Rights" a period in American History that I lived through in the Deep South and saw first hand what hatred and fear of other peoples can produce and is why I oppose it quite often on this thread.(and no, I am not African-American).

The bombing of the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church killing those innocent little girls on their way to Sunday School class to learn about "Love Thy Neighbor". The murder of Viola Liuzzo. The burying of the 3 young men in Philapdelphia Mississippi when all they were doing was trying to acheive the right to vote.

This thread worries about the possible loss of our own indiidual rights (and rightfully so), but we need to be supportive of the rights of ALL MANKIND. Good Day to all you folks and Love your Neighbor even though you may not like their actions.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, everyone. Hope everybody slept well. I sure as heck didn't....Arthur Itis stayed all night. He's trying to make an honest woman out of me, and move in permanently. I may take a little snooze this morning. Talk to you folks, soon.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning bird threaders. I hope everyone is staying warm. Brrrrrrrr 26 degrees only to get colder tonight. Whew, I am ready for somemore of that Springlike weather, or better yet, SPRING. lol

Off to get my second cup of coffee and settle in my recliner to watch the inaguration. Check back later.

Enjoy your day!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning. Hope you all have a nice national holiday. Frankly I recall all the anti white comments made by an uprising MLK who hated the white man. He did later change his course and spoke of a peaceful equality and the riots that often flowed from his appearances in many cities fadded away with his new peaceful approach. Another was Queen Latifa, who downed white women so bad she was embarrassed, especially her comments of white women "stealing" quality black men from the black race. Now she is everywhere and famous and is now all about "one people" and apparently now likes the white people who made her rich. Ok, so I'm old school and don't easily forget nor forgive the harsh words of the past. I have black friends, they have dined at my table and rode bikes with me and I value them as friends, so I'm not a racist, just not a "forgivest". I don't work so it's just another day to me, but I will not celebrate a man who fully intends to step on my 2nd amendment rights.
W KY Girl

Spring Green, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Wow, the Obama's stopped by a church today! First time I have heard of that since he was elected the first time.

Good morning all.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Church twice yesterday and doing trucking business early this morning. Later in the day, I might re-read "Mine Eyes Have Seen" in honor of Doctor King.
It is a hardback edition of Life magazine series of mainly photographs and documentation ""Bearing Witness in the Struggle for Civil Rights" a period in American History that I lived through in the Deep South and saw first hand what hatred and fear of other peoples can produce and is why I oppose it quite often on this thread.(and no, I am not African-American).
The bombing of the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church killing those innocent little girls on their way to Sunday School class to learn about "Love Thy Neighbor". The murder of Viola Liuzzo. The burying of the 3 young men in Philapdelphia Mississippi when all they were doing was trying to acheive the right to vote.
This thread worries about the possible loss of our own indiidual rights (and rightfully so), but we need to be supportive of the rights of ALL MANKIND. Good Day to all you folks and Love your Neighbor even though you may not like their actions.
That's nice AW. I hope you got there early enough for Dog to attend Sunday School. You know how he enjoys it.
W KY Girl

Spring Green, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Good morning. Hope you all have a nice national holiday. Frankly I recall all the anti white comments made by an uprising MLK who hated the white man. He did later change his course and spoke of a peaceful equality and the riots that often flowed from his appearances in many cities fadded away with his new peaceful approach. Another was Queen Latifa, who downed white women so bad she was embarrassed, especially her comments of white women "stealing" quality black men from the black race. Now she is everywhere and famous and is now all about "one people" and apparently now likes the white people who made her rich. Ok, so I'm old school and don't easily forget nor forgive the harsh words of the past. I have black friends, they have dined at my table and rode bikes with me and I value them as friends, so I'm not a racist, just not a "forgivest". I don't work so it's just another day to me, but I will not celebrate a man who fully intends to step on my 2nd amendment rights.
I agree with you Hemp. I will be doing my celebrating this time four years from now! I'm not old enough to remember the MLK Jr statements, but I don't doubt you. I know anybody's heart can change (mine did) but it pays to know the motive no matter who it is or what it's about.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
You got it Humpaburn, great day. No mail, no bills in mailbox, no FAART, hearing aid & Direct TV junk mail. Dang right, who wants to watch someone swear a lie to protect our constitutional rights? I think I had rather risk going bird hunting with Dick Cheney. A lot less risky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,841 - 69,860 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New mayor and City council raise waterpark ... 9 min Will 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min pusherman_ 127,864
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr RepubliTRASH 144,688
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 1 hr gator 12
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 1 hr gator 2
Big chicken 1 hr gator 9
in loving memory (Dec '08) 3 hr mee 184
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 5 hr FarePrey 372
KC Basketball Coach 20 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••