Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,681

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83029 Jan 20, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, another busy day here I see. Anyone having fun yet?
Hello Roaming. I had a fun day by not being here.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83030 Jan 20, 2013
unspoken heart wrote:
<quoted text> Still here. Your just a big teddy...
LOL. Yep, a fairly big Teddy except for my boney butt.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83031 Jan 20, 2013
Gonna go for now.

An interesting show is on PBS/KET2. It's called "Abolitionists: American Exp", if anyone else wants to watch it. It's about slavery.

I'm going take leave from here for a while so I can pay attention...

Later folks!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83032 Jan 20, 2013
Humpaburn, I think there is a little Japanese man looking for you. He didn't seem happy at all.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83033 Jan 20, 2013
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtian. Now child, click your heels together and say theres no place like the bird thread several times, with eyes closed and hopefully you you will wake up in a sane place.
icons

Richmond, KY

#83034 Jan 20, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Sybil.
I wonder why you get the nasty icons for saying good evening to me. It's either they don't like you or me, which one of us is it?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83035 Jan 20, 2013
There's those lips wanting to kiss my butt again.
Open

Richmond, KY

#83036 Jan 20, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got it pretty well under control now, but thanks. I watch what I eat and like a lot of vegetables as opposed to meats and such anyway. I don't use much sugar or salt at all either. I'd say what little bit of sugar I get comes from what's already in something when I get lazy and eat a prepackaged thing of some sort. The salt too.
If you all haven't yet, you should really start reading what's on the labels of some of these foods that are 'supposed' to be good for us. The sodium levels are sky high in almost everything out there.. Not to mention the preservatives..
don't forget about the trans fats and hydrogenated oils, stay away from that stuff too. But make sure you are getting enough of the good stuff, the essential fatty acids like fish oil, and the essential amino acids from good protein sources. Your diet may be lacking in these if you're eating mostly vegetables.
icons

Richmond, KY

#83037 Jan 20, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
and the angry face that smelled it and the flame that will light your farts.
icons

Richmond, KY

#83038 Jan 20, 2013
someone out there is really not liking this thread for some reason

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#83040 Jan 20, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Big kiss goodnight from nanny

#83041 Jan 20, 2013
Open wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget about the trans fats and hydrogenated oils, stay away from that stuff too. But make sure you are getting enough of the good stuff, the essential fatty acids like fish oil, and the essential amino acids from good protein sources. Your diet may be lacking in these if you're eating mostly vegetables.
I use a lot of extra virgin olive oil here. Love the flavor that it adds to my broiled veggies. And I usually always have salmon or Tilapia in the freezer too. I also love Jasmati Rice and Couscous too. Those are my two main starches when I'm craving it. Of course I slip up and get lazy sometimes, opting for something not quite so healthy, but I do my best to stay on track.

I don't know if you've ever tried this or not, but last night I was 'going to have' broiled brussel sprouts.
(I'll explain the 'going to' part later, hehe).

Get the fresh brussels, not frozen, and clean them by removing the nub and outside leaves if any of them look wilted or brown. Then cut them in half and drizzle them with olive oil. Then put them under the broiler, cut side up, until they just start brown really nicely. They're SO delicious!

(Here's the 'I was going to have part'. Unfortunately, I got distracted on HERE last evening and burned mine to a crisp. The chickens even turned their noses up at them).
:(

I like to put a light sprinkle of sea salt and aged balsamic vinegar on them sometimes when they're ready to eat. YUMMY.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#83042 Jan 20, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Roaming. I had a fun day by not being here.
I must be coming down with a dreaded virus, soon to become pandemic and kill of 90% of the world...Or maybe a government mind control black ops program affected my brain. Or maybe its the poisonous gas coming from the Louisiana sinkhole drifting into south central Kentucky. How else can I explain my thoughts??? I really missed your posts<, Una, and I look forward to reading them (when they are relatively clean). And I even notice when you're not here...LOL. I must be going senile. LOL Hope nobody takes me seriously or the men in white coats will come and take me away!!! I've been up late doing research online. Talk to you and the rest of the bunch tomorrow, Lord willing

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#83043 Jan 20, 2013
Good night, everyone, and sleep soundly with the sweetest of dreams. Love and Prayers from Lala, aka Uglylala aka Oglala. And to those who may be concerned, I really have not lost my mind...I just misplaced it somewhere.

#83044 Jan 20, 2013
Goodnight, Lala. Sleep well!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83045 Jan 20, 2013
icons wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you get the nasty icons for saying good evening to me. It's either they don't like you or me, which one of us is it?
Honestly, I think it's both of us. Lol. You are right, I only said good evening to you, which I meant. If I didn't mean it I would have said more. Sometimes I think you and I are about as welcome as a bastard at a family reunion here. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83046 Jan 20, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be coming down with a dreaded virus, soon to become pandemic and kill of 90% of the world...Or maybe a government mind control black ops program affected my brain. Or maybe its the poisonous gas coming from the Louisiana sinkhole drifting into south central Kentucky. How else can I explain my thoughts??? I really missed your posts<, Una, and I look forward to reading them (when they are relatively clean). And I even notice when you're not here...LOL. I must be going senile. LOL Hope nobody takes me seriously or the men in white coats will come and take me away!!! I've been up late doing research online. Talk to you and the rest of the bunch tomorrow, Lord willing
Thanks Uglylala, you have probably just got a lot on your mind. It will be alright. May the Good Lord bless and comfort you. Good night lala. Teddy F.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83047 Jan 20, 2013
icons wrote:
<quoted text>
and the angry face that smelled it and the flame that will light your farts.
I know Sybil, apparently some folks like to live dangerously. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83048 Jan 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Big kiss goodnight from nanny
Thank you nanny, love you. I sure miss your bedtime stories.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#83049 Jan 20, 2013
Family reunion.Just South

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 12 min 30 Votes 16
Indictments 13 min Shoe salesman 65
Tyrone Blalock's unfaithful. 16 min Nosey rosey 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Mike Duquette 131,394
Peace/Brown-A 1 hr Piggy Tails 6
election drawing near 1 hr Vet 4
Mike Warren embezzled money? 2 hr Kenitha 14
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 5 hr Door knob 72
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 16 hr observing 27
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance