Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,761 - 69,780 of 81,602 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#82960 Jan 20, 2013
Mmmmmmmmm coffee. Why yes, I will have another pot of java.

The city of Gifu is a mix of old and modern unlike any place I've seen, but coffee ha, you could cut it with a knife and serve it like jello. Coffee is easy to find and all the hotels have it in the morning, but they just can't seem to master it.
conspiracy nonsense

Richmond, KY

#82961 Jan 20, 2013
Oglala wrote:
@Sybil and anyone interested in vaccines and their modifications. Look up FUNVACS, which stands for Vaccine for religious fundamentalism, and how it can be used as a war weapon in the Middle East.(If they can use it there, what is to stop it being used here).
Another interesting thing that you may like is a video featuring Dr. Maurice Hilleman. Apparently, when the Salk vaccine was introduced in the 1950's, they were still using live virus to conquer polio. They discovered new viruses which were initially undetectable, but proceeded anyway. These viruses, possibly including a variation of the AIDS virus, may not have been inactivated and turned up in some of the seed stock (refers to the initial vaccine from which more vaccine was manufactured).
Another video that you might find interesting is the leaked Pentagon meetings related to vaccines. There was evidence that, when testing on rats, the test subjects developed cancer, but again that was ignored.
I'm not going into detail regarding these issues because those folks interested will research this information, and others may just scroll by.
bioengineering of virulent strains of viruses for biowarfare and depopulation is well known among microbiologists. Of course they want us to believe this is all crazy conspiracy nonsense (do you really think they would tell us the truth?) but it is all very real. There is a lot of evidence out there which suggests that AIDS was a bioengineered virus. To find out who is behind it, all you have to do is follow the money trail and ask who benefits from this. The ones who come up with the 'cure'(big Pharma) are the ones who benefit and that's why they are so busy developing more meds and vaccines which are actually just more poisons that create more health problems so they can create more poisons so they can perpetuate this never ending vicious cycle where the people get sicker and they get richer.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#82962 Jan 20, 2013
Looks like a busy day in here. I will put out fresh food for my little birdie friends. Have a nice day ya'll.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82964 Jan 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I should have said my friend "MaY" not have much longer for this world. I was trying to send comfort and help wipe out some fears.
Your friend is very fortunate to have YOU for a friend. Please tell her that I will keep her in my prayers. I have been where she is now on several occasions, and if the Lord has more work for her to do on this plane of existence, then all will be well.

Location hidden

#82966 Jan 20, 2013
Good morning, everyone. It's a beautiful day with bright sunshine. Hope everyone slept well. Will stop in later.

Location hidden

#82968 Jan 20, 2013
get a job wrote:
want me to watch your home while you are gone?
No, but thank-you just the same. My home is watched very well by 3 very large dogs outside that don't like strangers, and an inside dog in case our perimeter is breached.
Anyway, there's always one or two people home at the same time...just in case somebody thinks that this well-armed home is a target.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82969 Jan 20, 2013
Good afternoon bird threaders. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday so far. Looks like a nice day out. Warming up real nice. I have only been out to feed the birds while coffee was brewing. I had to sleep in this morning. Out too late, dinner at Mark's Feed Store (love that place), on to a UK/anniversary party for drinks (I passed), more food, laughs, dancing and acting crazy because our Wildcats won,(played a good game), the DJ was one of the best I have seen since a wedding I attended 5/6 years ago. Just too much fun. I will have to rest today. I think I moved body parts I haven't moved in a while. hahaha I love to dance. It's been awhile. lol

Off to go read and catch up on the thread.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82970 Jan 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch Mash a couple times a week on TV Land. I saw Klinger recently in an old folks commercial, I think One Reverse Mortgage. My has he gotten old. Also the Fonz is doing those type commercials.
I love MASH. I love TV Land too. You are right, they all starting to show up on "baby boomers" related commercials. I have noticed it myself for awhile.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82971 Jan 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
and Arthur tells me it is time for me to take my leg to the heating pad. good Night folks.
Who's Arthur? Dog? haha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82972 Jan 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I should have said my friend "MaY" not have much longer for this world. I was trying to send comfort and help wipe out some fears.
Sorry about your friend Ancient Wolf. I am sure you ARE a comfort. I will add your friend to mine that I am praying for. Everyone should have a caring friend like you.

Location hidden

#82973 Jan 20, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Arthur? Dog? haha
No, I think AW is referring to Arthur Itis. LOL

Location hidden

#82974 Jan 20, 2013
I know Arthur very well, indeed. He visits me every day, and stays all night, so that it is hard to get sleep. Arthur is very active, AW. How do we get rid of our mutual house guest.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82975 Jan 20, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Looks like people had better start watching their butts on here. Some of us have been saying this for years now.
And FYI, it's NOT Topix that gets sued. It's the person who puts the drivel ON here. Period.
$200,00.00 is NOT chump change. And the news story states that Topix is fully willing and prepared to help this woman find out who the anonymous user is that placed the damaging information about her on here.
People had better start waking up about this stalking and harassment that they so love to do for an evil hobby and sick thrill....
I posted this story last year after it appeared on 20/20. Check it out. It is not anything to take lightly. It proves those who think they will remain annoynmous while slandering or harassing people should think again.

Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by Anonymous Topix Poster
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce...

Watch the whole story on the full episode of "20/20"
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82976 Jan 20, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think AW is referring to Arthur Itis. LOL
Right. I forgot he had talked about his aches and pains. Guess we all get to look forward to some type of age ailment. Darn!! I didn't think Arthur was his dog. haha

I hope you are having a great day lala.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82977 Jan 20, 2013
Well, it looks like everyone is napping or out. So I am going to get dressed and go out myself and enjoy some of the sunshine.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. I will check in later.
Who cares

Madisonville, KY

#82978 Jan 20, 2013
Gt this stuff off here
passing thru

Snellville, GA

#82979 Jan 20, 2013
Hello

Location hidden

#82980 Jan 20, 2013
passing thru wrote:
Hello
Hello, to you. Glad you stopped in. Come again, if you wish.
W KY Girl

Oak Lawn, IL

#82981 Jan 20, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
WKG, there was a program on T.V. one night where they interviewed the captain of the boat they were on the night she 'drowned'. So what you say is the honest truth.
Then they proceeded to interview a few of the witnesses from other boats anchored nearby that night who gave written statements to the police saying that they heard a woman screaming for help, but no spot/search lights were on anywhere, not even from Wagner's boat. No one could really even tell where the screams where coming from. And if you've ever spent any time out on the water, you know that sound can carry and get distorted to a certain degree. So at the time, they didn't even know where the screams for help were coming from. They had no idea a woman was actually drowning..
I think he did it too. Always have. She might have fallen in by accident due to being under the influence, but he sure didn't make any attempts to help her when she was screaming for help. That makes him guilty in my opinion.
Hey Nope. Yeah I believe I saw the same program you did and yes I agree, GUILTY! I hope you are having a good day.:)
W KY Girl

Oak Lawn, IL

#82982 Jan 20, 2013
Hello to EVERYONE!:) Really nice day, wish we could just slide right on into spring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Grimes Commits Cr... 2,116
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 17 min Yeah 1,050
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Curious 130,618
Jessica Curry 22 min Grow Up 1
Baby sitter avaliable! 34 min school 3
City councilman raising property Tax Next 40 min work 10
The Audit 40 min phone 31
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••