Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,737

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82772 Jan 18, 2013
Sniffer bot did not delete some previous posts that have been deleted in the past. There was nothing there that violted Topix term of agreement.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#82777 Jan 18, 2013
Another long one for me. The birds were happy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82782 Jan 18, 2013
Another lie from Nope, no sock puppets here. I have this account & the Little Lord Fartleroy account. My sister has an account, Theodora Fartinsky. I have responded to several posts that had been deleted. I read them and kept them in mind before they were deleted. Simple minded people might have difficulty doing that. Yeah Nope most all know you are behind the curtian peeking out. Glad you finally admitted it. Keep on flapping those gums. Tangled web is right. Old spider keeps forgetting, gets tangled in it's own web.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82783 Jan 18, 2013
capricorn wrote:
EAT ME!!!
I like your style. LOL.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#82784 Jan 18, 2013
capricorn wrote:
EAT ME!!!
No thanks. You don't taste like chicken.
distraction

Richmond, KY

#82785 Jan 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Does anyone really care that Lance Armstrong took performance enhancing drugs or lied to Oprah ? Why is that news worthy of the top blotter ?
because it serves as a distraction from the real important issues like gun control and Obama's unconstitutional executive orders.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82790 Jan 18, 2013
distraction wrote:
<quoted text>
because it serves as a distraction from the real important issues like gun control and Obama's unconstitutional executive orders.
Good evening Sybil.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82792 Jan 18, 2013
Sybil, are you sure you aren't W KY Girl? You posed as her a few times, now you are getting the same judge it ratings.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82793 Jan 18, 2013
My minature mind control FAART station is working. I've got just about everyone on here farting or crapping themselves. Even many closet farters have come out. Hehehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82794 Jan 18, 2013
FAART has control of your minds. Ooooooooh. You will poop your beds. Oooooooooh. PPPPHHHHARRRRTTTT!
Friend

Duluth, GA

#82795 Jan 18, 2013
Wth

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82797 Jan 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if that was what we called "souse", but it was the same parts made like pickle loaf with pimentoes and red peppers. Fairly spicy, but too greasy to suit me. LOL
My dad liked hog brains and scrambled eggs, I just liked to puke. LOL
that is what we called it as well. when i was little , for days i was scared to go on the screened in back porch , due to those hog heads laying around..

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82798 Jan 18, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I've got nothing to hide about what I own. I have a Ruger 357, a semi auto 22, a semi auto 9mm, a Mossberg 20 gage with a 5mw laser lite/flashlight assembly including a sling that holds 15 extra shells, plus another old beat up 380. That old 380 has seen better days, but it still shoots true. Out of all of them, I think the Ruger and Mossberg are my favorites. My Ruger is nicknamed "John Wayne". It's a pure hog of a cannon. SO much fun to shoot! But then so is the Mossberg.... I like ALL my guns, don't get me wrong. But those two are my first to pick up when it's play time outside.
I had fun tonight when it started to get too dark to really see very well and played around with the Mossberg and laser, lol. Not like you even NEED a laser with a 20 gage, mind you, but it's so much fun...
This new one I added today is a snub nose 38. And honey, it's SWEET! I wasn't immediately impressed with it this afternoon, but I've got it sighted in now and I'm good to go. It's not bad, not bad at all.
I still have plenty of ammo left over after 'recess' today, but I did manage to put a hurting on my stash. I'll have to restock sometime next week. The gun dealers are running low on ammo everywhere. I talked to one of my bro in laws out of state tonight and he said he's started ordering most of his ammo on-line again. It just took him two straight weeks to get an order delivered, where he used to be able to have it shipped right to the door in just a few days flat.
Everything I have is so far legal. But how long that will last is anyones guess. The mags on the semis hold more than 7 rounds, as anyone who's familiar with firearms obviously already knows.... And I do have plenty of extra clips for each one.. We'll see what happens with these new laws. While one web site says that what you already own could possibly be 'grandfathered' in, the next says we'll probably have to either sell or forfeit.
I'll do neither. Too much money invested here to give these up for a nickel on the dollar.
I'm sure our resident naysayer will find both humor and disdain in this comment somewhere, somehow... He seems to be awfully intimidated by females who know how to rely on and take care of themselves without any male counterparts glued to her tail ends 24/7..
You'd think that these days, most men would appreciate a woman who could also back HIS rear end up in a dire pickle. I know the men I associate with certainly do. Of course, they aren't intimidated by much, IF ANYTHING, at all.
So just ignore the ignorant comeback which we can all bank on soon enough. Some snide comment will follow from him directly, you can count on it..
Love my guns as well. Yes a crazy lady I know , but learned to shoot when I was a child, with my grandfather, and can outshout alot of fellows. Just one of my hobbies. Never know when it may come to my advantage. Like your collection ...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82799 Jan 19, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, it posted three times. Glad you enjoyed your new gun. I feel the same way about men. I have had a few that just couldn't handle some mouthy female, self sufficient and don't need "taken care of". I hope the gun restrictions aren't as bad as you and all the gun collector think. I don't believe it will. But I can see how people would think it.
Hahaha It is not so much that some men can't handle some mouthy female, it is that they just don't need to when they too are self sufficient and the mouthy is more of a liability than an asset. The younger women are full of drama and responsibilities and the only asset some older women have is the one "setting" on the couch watching Dr. Phil or Oprah. LOL

I am not rushing out to increase my weaponry or ammo, I have plenty and have had for many years way before it became a crisis or a fad. I don't have to worry about small children being around or locked up in a gun cabinet, so they are all loaded and ready. What good is an empty chamber with the ammo tucked away in some drawer with the batteries to the remote controls and smoke detectors, curtain rod hangers, paper clips, nails, screws, and a plastic spoon you used to dipped up last years chili? LOL I don't have a concealed weapon permit, that is just a recorded document that you even have one. I would prefer to be judged by one man than to be carried away by 6.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82800 Jan 19, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
AW I agree, who cares what Lance Armstrong does. I hope no kids look up to the dope headed Atheist.
I agree. I was even thinking that I did not even care if he used a fire-cracker as a suppository to aid in riding his bike faster and further. LOL
Hellbilly

United States

#82801 Jan 19, 2013
You think the birds are bad, what about all the thousands of veterans up state that were exposed to the aids virus because " the hospital was reusing needles " talk about refusing the deficit. You may be next they are very crafty.
red suitcase

Hobart, IN

#82802 Jan 19, 2013
Sagittarius

It's a day marked with changes in many fields; confidently greet what comes along and fully play the game. You may find shattering love at first sight, regardless of your age or your disillusionment concerning love. Use your moments of rest and leisure well; don't spend them drinking alcohol or watching television. You've done your best to make harmony reign over your home, but you've not quite succeeded in your efforts. Your partner might annoy you like a small insect, but at night you will succumb to the love bug!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82803 Jan 19, 2013
unspoken heart wrote:
<quoted text> that is what we called it as well. when i was little , for days i was scared to go on the screened in back porch , due to those hog heads laying around..
I grew up having to help with the hog and chicken processes, so that was fairly common except our back porch was not screened. We had no electricity, so the only meats were wild game, cured hogs and fresh chickens. My Mom even canned or pickled some of the pork. There was always a big gallon jar of pickled pig's feet and pickled eggs and some saltine crackers or left over biscuits.
qwerty

Carrollton, OH

#82804 Jan 19, 2013
Filled with many new beans, you have an urge to fart more, gather information and learn new things. You need to explode as you busy yourself with projects, meetings, errands and short trips. Buying a computer, new car, or communications equipment, or upgrading your present toilet may well be on the agenda. Activities with siblings and neighbors increase; you may find yourself assuming leadership in community topix. Be more ass ertive in self-expression, but don't think your own ideas and farts are the only ones worth listening to.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#82805 Jan 19, 2013
Good morning you sexy beast coffee cup, lay some of your sweet ebony taste on me.

Ok, looks like all is well in birdville, have a good one people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everybody shits everyday (Jul '09) 14 min they_r_Evil 12
Barbourville nursing home 3 hr Rita 5
Is Jesus a Zombie? 3 hr jake 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Known Fact 132,260
teena Marie mills 5 hr Mark 18
Brittany Spencer (Jan '14) 6 hr ROB 29
Barbourville utilities 8 hr Yep 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 9 hr Will 53
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 10 hr The real truth 21
Barbourville Dating