Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,601 - 69,620 of 81,570 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Is there a stuck record here or is that an echo?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Say WHAT?? Who the heck is this newest nut-job d'jour??

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Qwerty, thank you for the horriblescope reading. I have been away for the past 4 hours on vip calls and business. Your reading was like a Rose among thorns.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, it posted three times. Glad you enjoyed your new gun. I feel the same way about men. I have had a few that just couldn't handle some mouthy female, self sufficient and don't need "taken care of". I hope the gun restrictions aren't as bad as you and all the gun collector think. I don't believe it will. But I can see how people would think it.
Did it? I scampered over into another thread after I saw that it finally posted at all, hehe. Oh well. Such is Topix some days. I was wondering if gun talk was being censored some how or the other.

Bad thing with all of this hoopla is that we can't seem to get any solid answers, other than what I heard come out of our Prez's mouth on T.V. the other night. And I wasn't pleased to hear him say anything over 8 rounds was pegged, let me tell you.

I hope it doesn't go that far, AB. And I certainly don't want anything I own to be put on any 'list' of banned weapons. I don't own any "assault" style weapons in my personal opinion, and don't have any intentions of buying one. Never have. But I like my semis. I like them a lot...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AW I agree, who cares what Lance Armstrong does. I hope no kids look up to the dope headed Atheist.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Well, the sniffer bot will probably get the duplicates eventually. Seems like it usually does take care of it when someones comments get repeated from a glitch..

Dang, what a mess I proceeded to make on here! For some reason I didn't see it posting, so I redid it a couple of times.. Whew..

Maybe my gray matter is still as cold as my hands are.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I'm going to log off and then come back so I can see if the sniffer bot got them. I surely hope it did. That's a royal mess!

Be back in a minute.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Sniffer bot did not delete some previous posts that have been deleted in the past. There was nothing there that violted Topix term of agreement.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Another long one for me. The birds were happy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Another lie from Nope, no sock puppets here. I have this account & the Little Lord Fartleroy account. My sister has an account, Theodora Fartinsky. I have responded to several posts that had been deleted. I read them and kept them in mind before they were deleted. Simple minded people might have difficulty doing that. Yeah Nope most all know you are behind the curtian peeking out. Glad you finally admitted it. Keep on flapping those gums. Tangled web is right. Old spider keeps forgetting, gets tangled in it's own web.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

capricorn wrote:
EAT ME!!!
I like your style. LOL.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

capricorn wrote:
EAT ME!!!
No thanks. You don't taste like chicken.
distraction

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Does anyone really care that Lance Armstrong took performance enhancing drugs or lied to Oprah ? Why is that news worthy of the top blotter ?
because it serves as a distraction from the real important issues like gun control and Obama's unconstitutional executive orders.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

distraction wrote:
<quoted text>
because it serves as a distraction from the real important issues like gun control and Obama's unconstitutional executive orders.
Good evening Sybil.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Sybil, are you sure you aren't W KY Girl? You posed as her a few times, now you are getting the same judge it ratings.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

My minature mind control FAART station is working. I've got just about everyone on here farting or crapping themselves. Even many closet farters have come out. Hehehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

FAART has control of your minds. Ooooooooh. You will poop your beds. Oooooooooh. PPPPHHHHARRRRTTTT!
Friend

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Wth

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if that was what we called "souse", but it was the same parts made like pickle loaf with pimentoes and red peppers. Fairly spicy, but too greasy to suit me. LOL
My dad liked hog brains and scrambled eggs, I just liked to puke. LOL
that is what we called it as well. when i was little , for days i was scared to go on the screened in back porch , due to those hog heads laying around..

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I've got nothing to hide about what I own. I have a Ruger 357, a semi auto 22, a semi auto 9mm, a Mossberg 20 gage with a 5mw laser lite/flashlight assembly including a sling that holds 15 extra shells, plus another old beat up 380. That old 380 has seen better days, but it still shoots true. Out of all of them, I think the Ruger and Mossberg are my favorites. My Ruger is nicknamed "John Wayne". It's a pure hog of a cannon. SO much fun to shoot! But then so is the Mossberg.... I like ALL my guns, don't get me wrong. But those two are my first to pick up when it's play time outside.
I had fun tonight when it started to get too dark to really see very well and played around with the Mossberg and laser, lol. Not like you even NEED a laser with a 20 gage, mind you, but it's so much fun...
This new one I added today is a snub nose 38. And honey, it's SWEET! I wasn't immediately impressed with it this afternoon, but I've got it sighted in now and I'm good to go. It's not bad, not bad at all.
I still have plenty of ammo left over after 'recess' today, but I did manage to put a hurting on my stash. I'll have to restock sometime next week. The gun dealers are running low on ammo everywhere. I talked to one of my bro in laws out of state tonight and he said he's started ordering most of his ammo on-line again. It just took him two straight weeks to get an order delivered, where he used to be able to have it shipped right to the door in just a few days flat.
Everything I have is so far legal. But how long that will last is anyones guess. The mags on the semis hold more than 7 rounds, as anyone who's familiar with firearms obviously already knows.... And I do have plenty of extra clips for each one.. We'll see what happens with these new laws. While one web site says that what you already own could possibly be 'grandfathered' in, the next says we'll probably have to either sell or forfeit.
I'll do neither. Too much money invested here to give these up for a nickel on the dollar.
I'm sure our resident naysayer will find both humor and disdain in this comment somewhere, somehow... He seems to be awfully intimidated by females who know how to rely on and take care of themselves without any male counterparts glued to her tail ends 24/7..
You'd think that these days, most men would appreciate a woman who could also back HIS rear end up in a dire pickle. I know the men I associate with certainly do. Of course, they aren't intimidated by much, IF ANYTHING, at all.
So just ignore the ignorant comeback which we can all bank on soon enough. Some snide comment will follow from him directly, you can count on it..
Love my guns as well. Yes a crazy lady I know , but learned to shoot when I was a child, with my grandfather, and can outshout alot of fellows. Just one of my hobbies. Never know when it may come to my advantage. Like your collection ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 146,291
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 2 hr been there 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Ashby 26,189
jon h 3 hr Resident 17
Truddy 4 hr John Deer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••