Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,521 - 69,540 of 81,559 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

cant poop if you dont eat... eat rapidly, fire away !
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
so rapid, are you a legend?
probably more like a dinosaur
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

surely not a legion of dinosaurs ? LOL
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

got more battle scares than frankenstein
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I think my coffee and moving my neck around some has me not moving like Frankenstein, so I might check out again and wait on the food. Good Night again.
W KY Girl

Sublette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

...a little good news :)
Sheriffs around the Country Fight Back: We Will Not Let Feds Confiscate Guns
Kentucky Sheriff tells Obama,“We have more power than the Feds”
Unlawful News reported on a sheriff in Kentucky who is telling the Feds to stay the hell out of his county.
In a press conference earlier this week he told reporters:
“We are a constitutional office and will uphold the Constitution. My office will not comply with any federal action which violates the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution which I swore to uphold,” Peyman said.“Let them pull that stuff in other places if they want, but not in Jackson County, Kentucky.”
http://offgridsurvival.com/sheriffsfightback-...
W KY Girl

Sublette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Obama trying to get WalMart to assist with gun regulation...
http://unlawfulnews.com/obamagunban-walmartsu...

Walmart’s not So Gun Friendly Record.

Back in 2008 Walmart, in partnership with Mayors Against Illegal Guns, rolled out a 10-point agreement to track the sale of firearms. The agreement between WalMart and the group set up a surveillance system that videotaped all gun and ammo purchases at every Walmart in the country. Most people don’t realize that these purchases are stored indefinitely by Walmart.
W KY Girl

Sublette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

http://unlawfulnews.com/bank-of-america-freez ...

Anti-Gun Bank of America Strikes Again!

According to a Facebook post by the owner of American Spirit Firearms, Bank of America has decided to weigh in on the gun debate by freezing his account. Joe Sirochman, Owner of American Spirit Firearms, says Bank of America froze his account after people at the bank decided he shouldn’t be allowed to sell guns on the internet.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Well, here I am again. Wish I was still sleeping. Blah.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Larry The Cable Guy should start a petition to halt any actions that would infringe on his "right to bear arms" since he has no shirts with sleeves. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Nope.. I used to like pie with lots of the meringue on top until the ex daughter in law ruined that by calling it "cow slobbers" and now ever time I see it, I think of a cow's old snotty nose with her tongue hanging out and taking a big lick. The ex-DOL needs another smack in the teeth. LOL
Good grief, that ex daughter in law really riles you. She must have been a piece of work to get you to imagine violence. That's O.K., thought, I can think of one or two people in my life that I'd like worse to happen to. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Larry The Cable Guy should start a petition to halt any actions that would infringe on his "right to bear arms" since he has no shirts with sleeves. LOL
LOL. I like your puns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Good morning, everyone. Lots of frost on the windshield this morning. It's a bit nippy outside. Where the heck is Hempburn??? We need a morning report.
whatswrongwithth eworld

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I dont understand why obama thinks he can take the rights away from american citizens that it specifically states in the united states constitution 2nd amendment that every american has the right to bear arms in this country? What else can the government try and change in our country? its already going to hell as we speak and with people stealing and breaking into homes they want everyone to sit back and let this happen, not on my clock, they will more than likely greeted with something that they were not necessarily wanting when they entertained the thought of breaking into my residence
whatswrongwithth eworld

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

weather report.......its cold outside, very cold

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Your hubby sure does have a warped sense of humor!! How funny!! But I think you've mentioned his humor on here once or twice already. Weren't you the one a few days ago that said he pointed you out to a little girl who said a potty smelled bad inside? ROFLMBO!!! I laughed so loud here that the dogs got startled out of a sound sleep!!
You're so lucky to have a man with a sense of humor, albeit one that's a bit on the wicked side sometimes, LOL!
I guess I miss that most of all. The laughing together until your side are about to split and you're about to trip yourself trying to make it to the bathroom to pee before it leaks out by accident, haha!
Oh yeah, that's my hubby alright. He is a good guy most of the time, anyway. Here's another hubby story. He taught at a private boys high school prior to moving to KY. He used to have to supervise dances, when boys would be allowed to take their darlings to the senior prom. Well, I stayed home for those boring events, and students used to ask him where his wife was. He would tell them the most incredible stories and keep a straight face. He convinced them that I was a biker in a motorcycle gang, that I was a 350 pound long distance trucker, who rescued him at a truck stop from the Hell's Angels, etc. You get the picture. He would tell them that the "little woman" was on the road and couldn't make it. He had them all convinced. He did this for 20 years and I got quite a reputation as a big, rough and tough woman who he never dared cross. Finally, I went along with him to one of the school functions, and got to see the mouths drop when the boys realized that they had been "had" by hubby's tall tales. Score: 10 for hubby and 0 for Lala. We've been together for 36 years, and married for 32. I still can't tell what he is liable to do.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

@Lala.. when the wife was still living, if she got a call from a telemarketer I would tell them that she could not come to the phone because she was out locked up in the trunk of the car. I fully expected the police to show up sometime, but they never did. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Lala.. when the wife was still living, if she got a call from a telemarketer I would tell them that she could not come to the phone because she was out locked up in the trunk of the car. I fully expected the police to show up sometime, but they never did. LOL
That's a good way to get rid of the telemarketers. When some would call to sell house siding, I would let them give their spiel, ask a few questions, then after about 5 minutes, I would ask how they could modify their product to side a log cabin. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Last year I got a call wanting me to take out a credit card (which I don't use). I told them I am so glad you called, how much can I get and how quickly can I get it, because I need to buy some furniture before I file for protection from creditors. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Last year I got a call wanting me to take out a credit card (which I don't use). I told them I am so glad you called, how much can I get and how quickly can I get it, because I need to buy some furniture before I file for protection from creditors. LOL
That's a good one. I use a credit card because I have to shop online. I'm always worried about identity theft, but I have no choice right now, until I get back to driving. We pay up at the end of the month, and avoid all the interest charges. Well, I've got to get a few chores done, but I'll be back later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 128,881
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Crybaby Cons 146,742
Giant Cross falls on Adult Store in Tennessee 11 min Beelzebub 28
Marlena cox 24 min Lol 40
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 47 min old 16,122
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 48 min not 26,204
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 58 min Flint hill bandit 1,019
Elmer at Creek mart 12 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 21 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search