Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,381 - 69,400 of 81,562 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sybil, they have got our Social Security number and our Drivers License number. Do you think it's near the time the government will want to see our trouser monkey?
They saw mine when I went through the physical to join the military. Some good looking nurse even grabbed the thing and told me to cough. Heck I could not even breath, much less cough. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

TSA wrote:
<quoted text>
they can already do that...just go to the airport and go through the TSA security check and look at their monitor
LMAO.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

not pretty wrote:
<quoted text>
boo hoo (sob, sob)
See, I told you Lala.
not pretty

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
OK Sybil, you win. You get all the credit for posting all of that stuff. Lala gets -0-. Sorry Lala, maybe next time. Believe me Lala, we don't want to make Sybil cry, it's not pretty.
I like ruffling Uglylala's feathers almost as much as I enjoy doing it to wolf. Love it when they get their dander up in a tizzy, makes for a nice heated exchange.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

poor misguided soul thinks Wolves have feathers. LOL
hernia

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
They saw mine when I went through the physical to join the military. Some good looking nurse even grabbed the thing and told me to cough. Heck I could not even breath, much less cough. LOL
when checking for a hernia one would be handling the jewels, not grabbing the donkey

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

not pretty wrote:
<quoted text>
I like ruffling Uglylala's feathers almost as much as I enjoy doing it to wolf. Love it when they get their dander up in a tizzy, makes for a nice heated exchange.
I would never have guessed that. LOL.
ostrich

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
poor misguided soul thinks Wolves have feathers. LOL
you're right, I meant to say ostrich ; )

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Good night folks. Got a long hard day of goofing off ahead of me tomorrow. Fartman out.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

hernia wrote:
<quoted text>
when checking for a hernia one would be handling the jewels, not grabbing the donkey
But at that stage in my youth, I did not have a handfull including the jewels and the donkey, but the situation changed rapidly with her testing. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

ostrich wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right, I meant to say ostrich ; )
mis/disinformation.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Good night folks. Got a long hard day of goofing off ahead of me tomorrow. Fartman out.
Me too, I just got up to let the dog out and there was one mutt on here that was already out.
rapidly

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
But at that stage in my youth, I did not have a handfull including the jewels and the donkey, but the situation changed rapidly with her testing. LOL
fur shur
realist

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Oglala wrote:
Preppers beware! I watched a video last night about a prepper who stockpiled food, built an underground shelter, and kept some weapons. He got along with his neighbors, except the one who reported him to the police saying that he was getting crazier and crazier and had an arsenal. Police came to his home welding business undercover and casually asked about his prepping and whether or not he had guns. He admitted to having some protection. Well, the upshot is that the undercover guy reported him to FBI and Homeland Security. A while later, the street was ablaze from police car lights, 150 officers (I think) which included local, FBI, Homeland Security, and Swat teams surrounded his home, which he wisely fled into the woods. He turned himself in the next morning. Come to find out, the guy had only a few revolvers and a couple of shotguns, a supply of food, and his shelter. Police wrecked that by digging up his yard. It's a good thing that neighbors supported this man, and what he was doing. The crazy guy was probably the one who reported him, and was just disgruntled for some reason. They expected to find grenades, RPGs , and who knows what, but they only found his small gun collection. Charges were dropped. The prepper is in some legal hot water; though, because 20 years ago, he had a drug charge in his background check. Although he had no other run ins with the law, he was technically a felon and was not supposed to have a gun. Everyone spoke very well of the man and told investigators that he would never hurt anyone, and only helped others. But, you see how only rumor caused this very exaggerated response. So, preppers beware. I also read that Homeland Security also considers buying food in bulk, which may mean a terrorist threat. Watch out, AW, when you do your monthly shopping to save money. Who knows who may be watching.LOL. It is a shame that one individual (the person reporting the "crime") can snitch on a law-abiding citizen and initiate such an uproar. It is these kinds of things that worry me. My grandmother, an immigrant from Russia, would roll over in her grave to see what America (the land of milk and honey, and the place where you could be free)is coming to. I do not fear terrorists. I fear people relinquishing their individual rights and freedoms under the guise of "keeping us safe." I'll take my chances.
AMEN
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

AHHHHHH the quiet hours alone with the CREATOR and my coffee.

Henry David Thoreau was right when he said "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach. And not when it came my time to die, discover that I had not lived".

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Good morning, everyone, especially AW who is awake at this hour. Good grief, I have a stray horse in my yard. Called my neighbor, but it doesn't look like one of theirs. This is the second time that this happened to me. The last time, I corralled the critter and put it in my front paddock, hoping someone would go by and know who it belonged to. That critter stayed until the owner finally came... two months later. In the meantime, I had the hungry critter eating up all my hay and grain. Grrrrr.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hellbilly wrote:
If you really want to be freaked out check out how many earthquakes occur in the Ozark Arkansas area.
Lesson to the preppers: do not bug out to the Ozark area. The safest place to be, according to my research is West Virginia, on the eastern Ky. border.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson to the preppers: do not bug out to the Ozark area. The safest place to be, according to my research is West Virginia, on the eastern Ky. border.
But it was not the safest for Devil Anse Hatfield or SelKirk McCoy. LOL
lol

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Good one
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not want to go there. If you think you have experienced culture shock here, you would be in for a rude awakening there among a very "clannish" peoples that would not accept an "outsider", especially one formerly from Mass. LOL

That clannishness is a direct heritage from their Scotch-Irish background that largely developed from County Armargh, Ireland.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Voter 146,963
New club in Barbourville? 56 min jack 2
1 Blessing From God 1 hr TOASTup 11
i miss my amy 1 hr b ggggg 7
Re. Handy Mart Building? 1 hr The Man 1
Nikki Vaughn (married to Adam Vaughn) 1 hr Wow 4
Corn for Sale 1 hr Barbourville Man 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••