Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,775

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82228 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Well AW, our girl Emilie is on a Youtube roll tonight. Watch this flick, watch that flick, then watch another flick. AW, would you happwn to know if there was life before Youtube and Facebook?
Not for some people that never followed a mule or plucked a chicken LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82229 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
AW, you are an enigma... the quiet, gentle man communing with nature, yet I suspect that you have more world knowledge than most of us on this thread put together. That's probably why you like the quiet solitude. LOL How do you like my armchair psychoanalysis? Fellow threaders, he's probably 007 traveling incognito. LOL
My, my, lala. A little vodka in the coffee? Stomping mudholes, now AW is an enema. I'm not sure but I think AW goes the prune juice route. Hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82230 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for some people that never followed a mule or plucked a chicken LOL.
Ahahahah.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82231 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, lala. A little vodka in the coffee? Stomping mudholes, now AW is an enema. I'm not sure but I think AW goes the prune juice route. Hehehe.
No, I really don't need the prune juice. I just gear my thoughts to memories of the grade school chocolate Exlax and I gotta go. LOL
owl

Richmond, KY

#82232 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I know that conspiracies probably do exist, I just don't choose to make it a part of my daily diet. RFK jr said the evidence was "convincing" but my perspective is that it could just as easily be not convincing depending on whether you already had some preconceived notion.
If you already think it might have been the CIA/MOB that is what you will look for. If you think it was probably a lone gunman, you will try to find evidence to prove that. One can always find odd evidence.
No two people can usually even report how an automobile accident happened. If you see a wild haired, bug eyed guy driving one of the vehicles you will say it was his fault and he was probably on drugs or drunk. If you saw some woman putting on lipstick, you would say it was her fault. It is just the nature of the beast to "see odd things" based on one's preconceived notions.
there may be different preconceptions and perspectives but there is still only one truth
u too

Columbia, KY

#82233 Jan 14, 2013
Birds r realy dying
Go All A

Richmond, KY

#82234 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Several reasons: Infants get 26 innoculations prior to 1 year of age. The adjuvants in the vaccine can be neurotoxic. The mothers of young children may have indulged in drugs and alcohol when the fetus was developing. Food additives, fluoride in the water are just a couple more reasons. It's no wonder that autism and ADD/ADHD have escalated.
in short, we are being poisoned with food, water, and medicine...or am I being an alarmist?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82235 Jan 14, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
there may be different preconceptions and perspectives but there is still only one truth
Absolutely, but one will latch onto those preconceptions and perspectives and call it truth when it may not necessarily be so.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82236 Jan 14, 2013
Good night, everyone, and God Bless. Be back tomorrow.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82238 Jan 14, 2013
If I have a preconception that BlueGrass is blue, I will look for reasons that it is and say it is truth. If my ideas slant otherwise, I will say the truth is that the grass is green.
owl

Richmond, KY

#82239 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, but one will latch onto those preconceptions and perspectives and call it truth when it may not necessarily be so.
you seem to have no interest in the truth...ignorance is bliss, right?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82240 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Good night, everyone, and God Bless. Be back tomorrow.
Good night, I am about to leave soon too. My Pc is next to a window and my feet are cold sitting here. I need to borrow the dog's blanket. LOL
cheer section

Richmond, KY

#82241 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go, right on lala. That's tellin' him Hillbilly style. LOL.
rah rah rah. Don't forget to wave your pompoms around.
sand

Richmond, KY

#82242 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
If I have a preconception that BlueGrass is blue, I will look for reasons that it is and say it is truth. If my ideas slant otherwise, I will say the truth is that the grass is green.
tell me, what color is the sand?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#82243 Jan 14, 2013
Wooo, was it cold. And, what's up with that ice?? Not a fun ride home.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82244 Jan 14, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, I don't know about AW, but I don't find any bliss in you at all.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82245 Jan 14, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to insult now? Don't whine when you get it back. No all I am saying that if one is really searching for truth, they need to try to put aside their preconceived perceptions and keep and open mind and look for the real truth. It is there somewhere, but don't shade it with what you already believe.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82246 Jan 14, 2013
sand wrote:
<quoted text>
Sand can be many colors.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82247 Jan 14, 2013
sand wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, the day you pooped in the sandbox like a big tom cat in kindegarten, the sand looked kind of brown. You were supposed to have covered it up. I guess you figured if you did you might dig in the same spot next time.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82248 Jan 14, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Wooo, was it cold. And, what's up with that ice?? Not a fun ride home.
I bet it wasn't, especially with all the idiots on the road that don't have enough sense to slow down. I heard cars were off the road everywhere between here and BG. That is on mostly straight flat surface too. People should take a hint when rain has frozen on their windshields. Glad you made it ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Pagan Baby 133,322
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 496
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,654
Looking to buy a used pepsi vending machine (Apr '11) 3 hr Tylequious Jackson 11
Amy and Mike 4 hr haha 2
New WET vote petition started today in barbourv... 4 hr 3yes votes 20
Robert Wyatt Darren west Scotty Powell 5 hr Curious 10
School System 6 hr Wondering 10
dinky phipps 7 hr literally 29
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 9 hr MeMe 9
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance