Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,081 - 69,100 of 81,599 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82201 Jan 14, 2013
This one was interesting too. Like lala and some posters mentioned, where is the concentration on managing the mentally ill or something along those lines. It is true this generation has been medicated. Kid acts up, give him drugs...mentality.

Sanjay Gupta and Tom Ridge warn about psychiatric drugs in mass murders

Monday, January 14, 2013 by: Peter Breggin

(NaturalNews) For the first time ever, and for a brief moment in time, two knowledgeable and highly credentialed public figures have commented on the fact that psychiatric medications cause violence and must be considered suspect in the case of the Newtown shooter. But then, as if it never happened, and as if psychiatric drugs could not possibly be implicated in violence, the issue was dropped by the media.

Or we put them on severe medications. One of the students in the Columbine shooting was on severe medication and apparently there's analysis that it probably even contributed to his destructive aggressive behavior.

Combined with Sanjay Gupta's remarks, these observations by former Secretary of Homeland Defense Tom Ridge should elevate psychiatric drug-induced violence to a new level in public discourse.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038674_psychiatric...

Interesting that the media doesn't want to explore the statistics on psychiatric medications cause violence and thus, is the reason for increased school/theater/mall shootings. Too often in this day and age that is all they do...drugs to manage everything. Too many kids on drugs. Some of them just needed an old time fashion butt whipping. Sad to think what the next generation is in store for. Glad my child never had to have medication for him to act normal or like a human. Scary thoughts thinking of the media stressing guns and not behavior.
wow

Somerset, KY

#82202 Jan 14, 2013
Really
yep

Somerset, KY

#82203 Jan 14, 2013
Huh
Emilie Parker

Richmond, KY

#82204 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82205 Jan 14, 2013
Emilie Parker wrote:
That was also in the video I posted. Did you not watch it? A kick sound on the door is nowhere near the sound of "hundreds of shots". Very conflicting reports.

Lots of conspiracy theories in the news this week besides this one, JFK murder, Hoffa still buried in Detroit..and this one..

New questions about 1947 Roswell crash
Video: A taped confession from a government official who examined the alleged spacecraft wreck is causing UFO experts to re-examine the famous case.

Coverup at Roswell?
http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview2/...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82206 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry bird threaders, no more articles. One just led to the other. Hope you all are staying warm. I am. Haven't left the house. I am about to make some coffee and have some pineapple upside down cake. Turned out perfect. Come have some with me. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82207 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Sorry bird threaders, no more articles. One just led to the other. Hope you all are staying warm. I am. Haven't left the house. I am about to make some coffee and have some pineapple upside down cake. Turned out perfect. Come have some with me. lol
No Thanks, you might want to talk conspiracy theories LOL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82208 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right there. I never believed it was one man. Lots of info out there now in our www world. I just don't know if I believe it was the Mob or the CIA, or both. I do believe there was a coverup. Always have, that is why I am always interested in your posts...most of them. lol
I seen this on a no nonsense friend of mine's facebook page. I thought of you and watched it. Here is what I seen:
Several news medias are featured in this report with clips that make you ask questions...like why all the deceit in evidence and where are all the videos of panic etc...all kids have cells now videotaping everything...
The gun taken from the trunk in that news reel does look like a shotgun and not an assault weapon. Couldn't even be definitive on what or how many guns. That girl's father in the video laughing one minute prior to the interview and his facebook page of donations timeline is questionable. The CNN interview with Anderson is weird too. I know being a parent if something like that happened, I would still be sedated two days later, not all made up and smiling, doing interviews. These scenes and interviews were from all major networks too. Amazing. That medical examiner was extremely unbelievable. The FEMA/Homeland Security drill scheduled the same day is suspicious. When they did the National Earthquake Drill prior to the 200th anniversary of the Madrid Fault disaster, I wondered if they knew it would blow and that was a front for being ready without alarming people. Glad it wasn't. The RIP Victoria Soto FB created 4 days prior is crazy like the one for the little girl's family. And all those sites created before the shooting for Sandy Hook donations is suspicious.
So many unexplained discrepencies. Makes you wonder.
The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
2,438,113 VIEWERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wx9GxXYKx_8XX
And I thought that you didn't like conspiracy theories LOL.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82209 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thanks, you might want to talk conspiracy theories LOL
hahaha good one Ancient Wolf. If someone so highly unlikely posting that video hadn't gotten my curiosity up I probably wouldn't have viewed it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82210 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Next we will find out that she is a closet political thread talker LOL

Location hidden

#82211 Jan 14, 2013
big ego wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one grumpy old feller wolf, no sense of humor whatsoever, no wonder you live alone, no one could stand to live with you.
I'll tell you one thing. Who the heck could live with you??Boy, I would love the chance, though. I'd stomp a mudhole in your azz and walk it dry.

Location hidden

#82212 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh..... That's our secret. Besides, I've been out of the closet since my mother let me out at 20 years old.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82213 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I don't like them, but I never said I didn't believe in some of them. I retired from the federal gov't, so I know they are capable of covering up ANYthing. Besides, I told you all about some of the Emergency Management Exercises I was part of i.e. earthquake drills, terrorist attacks, flu epidemic, and the EMP threat, I will tell you those EMS/police/firefighters in that Sandy Hook video looked the same. Standing around waiting for a command. They weren't even stressful looking. It is all very strange.

Location hidden

#82214 Jan 14, 2013
@ Abeliever:
That Sandy Hook thing is odd, though. At the very least, it is being used to politicize gun control issues.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82215 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No politics or religion.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82216 Jan 14, 2013
Well AW, our girl Emilie is on a Youtube roll tonight. Watch this flick, watch that flick, then watch another flick. AW, would you happwn to know if there was life before Youtube and Facebook?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82217 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh..... That's our secret. Besides, I've been out of the closet since my mother let me out at 20 years old.
I knew you were out of the closet. I was speaking about AB being a closet political poster. LOL
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82218 Jan 14, 2013
Coffee is ready, sister is on her way. Talk to you all later. Have a good night.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82219 Jan 14, 2013
Apparently more than trying to figure out why so many young people are on medication after medication. Pretty sad.

Wonder when they will decide how many guns and which one killed everyone. That video leaves you with too many questions. The behavior of everyone is really strange.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82220 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you one thing. Who the heck could live with you??Boy, I would love the chance, though. I'd stomp a mudhole in your azz and walk it dry.
Way to go, right on lala. That's tellin' him Hillbilly style. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min argh 1,515
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,274
Long John Silvers 48 min smark 2
holly cole 1 hr Fact 1
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 1 hr Wondering 8
Flatlick auction open? 1 hr Question 1
hot girl a the funeral home 1 hr steve 8
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 22 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••