Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,772

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82188 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree AW, and tell the Rev. that dog will eat crayons if he wants to.
I think the Rev already knows that we 2 are an independant bunch. The first time we went, the dog jumped out of the truck and took a whizz on the preacher's tires. LOL
second shot

Winchester, KY

#82189 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
For Sybil,
RFK Jr. says lone gunman not solely responsible for assassination of President Kennedy
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/12/rf...
it's pretty obvious that JFK got shot from the front and/or side if you look at the way his head jerked backwards on the second shot.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82190 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Rev already knows that we 2 are an independant bunch. The first time we went, the dog jumped out of the truck and took a whizz on the preacher's tires. LOL
I would say so. Dog was just telling him up front what he thought, before he even got started. LOL.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82191 Jan 14, 2013
second shot wrote:
<quoted text>
it's pretty obvious that JFK got shot from the front and/or side if you look at the way his head jerked backwards on the second shot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-r0JojdpJoIXX
You are right there. I never believed it was one man. Lots of info out there now in our www world. I just don't know if I believe it was the Mob or the CIA, or both. I do believe there was a coverup. Always have, that is why I am always interested in your posts...most of them. lol

I seen this on a no nonsense friend of mine's facebook page. I thought of you and watched it. Here is what I seen:

Several news medias are featured in this report with clips that make you ask questions...like why all the deceit in evidence and where are all the videos of panic etc...all kids have cells now videotaping everything...

The gun taken from the trunk in that news reel does look like a shotgun and not an assault weapon. Couldn't even be definitive on what or how many guns. That girl's father in the video laughing one minute prior to the interview and his facebook page of donations timeline is questionable. The CNN interview with Anderson is weird too. I know being a parent if something like that happened, I would still be sedated two days later, not all made up and smiling, doing interviews. These scenes and interviews were from all major networks too. Amazing. That medical examiner was extremely unbelievable. The FEMA/Homeland Security drill scheduled the same day is suspicious. When they did the National Earthquake Drill prior to the 200th anniversary of the Madrid Fault disaster, I wondered if they knew it would blow and that was a front for being ready without alarming people. Glad it wasn't. The RIP Victoria Soto FB created 4 days prior is crazy like the one for the little girl's family. And all those sites created before the shooting for Sandy Hook donations is suspicious.

So many unexplained discrepencies. Makes you wonder.

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
2,438,113 VIEWERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82192 Jan 14, 2013
Just finished listening to Wille Nelson doing "Precious Memories" on Youtube while I was doing my dishes.

Una.. too close to the 3rd Wednesday for any meat so I just had a salad and baked potato. So there were not many dishes. LOL
LISTEN

Richmond, KY

#82193 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How brief is this? I DONT LISTEN or take directions for you.
tomorrow I command you to go let your dog out, feed your chickens, take a nap, and cook a meal in your cast iron skillet, got it?
Suzie Q

Bowling Green, KY

#82194 Jan 14, 2013
Hockory
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82195 Jan 14, 2013
LISTEN wrote:
<quoted text>
tomorrow I command you to go let your dog out, feed your chickens, take a nap, and cook a meal in your cast iron skillet, got it?
Nope not now, not ever. I will do some of those things because I enjoy it but your commands are worthless, small one with the big ego.
big ego

Richmond, KY

#82196 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not now, not ever. I will do some of those things because I enjoy it but your commands are worthless, small one with the big ego.
you are one grumpy old feller wolf, no sense of humor whatsoever, no wonder you live alone, no one could stand to live with you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82197 Jan 14, 2013
big ego wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one grumpy old feller wolf, no sense of humor whatsoever, no wonder you live alone, no one could stand to live with you.
I am not grumpy at all and I live alone by choice after the wife passed away. I know several people that would love to come live here in the peaceful, seclusion. I just have no use for people that constantly try to belittle others and elevate themselves based on their academic achievements yet have little to no common sense. Now bug off an post your nonsemse and ignore mine. I have as much freedom to post here as you do.
Emilie Parker

Richmond, KY

#82198 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right there. I never believed it was one man. Lots of info out there now in our www world. I just don't know if I believe it was the Mob or the CIA, or both. I do believe there was a coverup. Always have, that is why I am always interested in your posts...most of them. lol
I seen this on a no nonsense friend of mine's facebook page. I thought of you and watched it. Here is what I seen:
Several news medias are featured in this report with clips that make you ask questions...like why all the deceit in evidence and where are all the videos of panic etc...all kids have cells now videotaping everything...
The gun taken from the trunk in that news reel does look like a shotgun and not an assault weapon. Couldn't even be definitive on what or how many guns. That girl's father in the video laughing one minute prior to the interview and his facebook page of donations timeline is questionable. The CNN interview with Anderson is weird too. I know being a parent if something like that happened, I would still be sedated two days later, not all made up and smiling, doing interviews. These scenes and interviews were from all major networks too. Amazing. That medical examiner was extremely unbelievable. The FEMA/Homeland Security drill scheduled the same day is suspicious. When they did the National Earthquake Drill prior to the 200th anniversary of the Madrid Fault disaster, I wondered if they knew it would blow and that was a front for being ready without alarming people. Glad it wasn't. The RIP Victoria Soto FB created 4 days prior is crazy like the one for the little girl's family. And all those sites created before the shooting for Sandy Hook donations is suspicious.
So many unexplained discrepencies. Makes you wonder.
The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
2,438,113 VIEWERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wx9GxXYKx_8XX
check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Emilie Parker

Richmond, KY

#82199 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82200 Jan 14, 2013
Emilie Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3ouTA9sniwoXX
I seen that Emilie controversary in the first video. It is odd huh? Today being the one month anniversary they were in the news again:

Families of Newtown Victims Look for Answers on Gun Violence

NEWTOWN, Conn.— Several parents whose children were killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting joined the national debate on gun violence on Monday, gathering here to begin sketching their response to the massacre by helping start a nonprofit organization intended to help prevent the kind of bloodshed that turned this quaint New England community into a national symbol of grief.
In some of their first public statements since the Dec. 14 shooting that killed 20 children and 6 staff members at the school, the families of 11 of the children and adult victims appeared at a news conference and called for a national dialogue around issues of mental health, school safety and what their organization, called Sandy Hook Promise, described as “gun responsibility.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/nyregion/ne...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82201 Jan 14, 2013
This one was interesting too. Like lala and some posters mentioned, where is the concentration on managing the mentally ill or something along those lines. It is true this generation has been medicated. Kid acts up, give him drugs...mentality.

Sanjay Gupta and Tom Ridge warn about psychiatric drugs in mass murders

Monday, January 14, 2013 by: Peter Breggin

(NaturalNews) For the first time ever, and for a brief moment in time, two knowledgeable and highly credentialed public figures have commented on the fact that psychiatric medications cause violence and must be considered suspect in the case of the Newtown shooter. But then, as if it never happened, and as if psychiatric drugs could not possibly be implicated in violence, the issue was dropped by the media.

Or we put them on severe medications. One of the students in the Columbine shooting was on severe medication and apparently there's analysis that it probably even contributed to his destructive aggressive behavior.

Combined with Sanjay Gupta's remarks, these observations by former Secretary of Homeland Defense Tom Ridge should elevate psychiatric drug-induced violence to a new level in public discourse.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038674_psychiatric...

Interesting that the media doesn't want to explore the statistics on psychiatric medications cause violence and thus, is the reason for increased school/theater/mall shootings. Too often in this day and age that is all they do...drugs to manage everything. Too many kids on drugs. Some of them just needed an old time fashion butt whipping. Sad to think what the next generation is in store for. Glad my child never had to have medication for him to act normal or like a human. Scary thoughts thinking of the media stressing guns and not behavior.
wow

Somerset, KY

#82202 Jan 14, 2013
Really
yep

Somerset, KY

#82203 Jan 14, 2013
Huh
Emilie Parker

Richmond, KY

#82204 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82205 Jan 14, 2013
Emilie Parker wrote:
That was also in the video I posted. Did you not watch it? A kick sound on the door is nowhere near the sound of "hundreds of shots". Very conflicting reports.

Lots of conspiracy theories in the news this week besides this one, JFK murder, Hoffa still buried in Detroit..and this one..

New questions about 1947 Roswell crash
Video: A taped confession from a government official who examined the alleged spacecraft wreck is causing UFO experts to re-examine the famous case.

Coverup at Roswell?
http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview2/...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82206 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry bird threaders, no more articles. One just led to the other. Hope you all are staying warm. I am. Haven't left the house. I am about to make some coffee and have some pineapple upside down cake. Turned out perfect. Come have some with me. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82207 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Sorry bird threaders, no more articles. One just led to the other. Hope you all are staying warm. I am. Haven't left the house. I am about to make some coffee and have some pineapple upside down cake. Turned out perfect. Come have some with me. lol
No Thanks, you might want to talk conspiracy theories LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 133,218
curious george 1 hr curious george 1
Lisa grubb & terry jones 4 hr Lets door 3
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 8 hr Beware popsicle b... 476
Country village 8 hr Know 2
To the Garland family 9 hr Elvis 16
Appalachian Childrens Home 9 hr my name is earl 8
dinky phipps 22 hr shamed 25
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition