Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,061 - 69,080 of 81,594 Comments Last updated 19 hrs ago
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Another good video.

Deer stuck on ice as coyote drools

A deer gets stuck on a frozen lake while several people and a lone coyote watch him struggle. KMGH reports.

http://www.cnn.com/video/...

I love all the rescue stories and videos.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You're partly right, but I actually don't agree with either party. My affinity is for the Libertarians, but they are too small to ever win an election. Boy are you smart!! LOL
What bothers me is that the debt in our country is skyrocketing. I'm afraid that this is going to bankrupt our country. I'm all for giving a helping hand to those who need it, but when you see someone buying beer and cigarettes with an EBT card, it does upset me. I also worked in hospitals and in nursing homes for many years and saw how much Medicare and Medicaid abuse there was by the facility itself. Some would extend treatment time to get more charges. Others would try to coerce therapists to work with people who had no reasonable expectation of improvement, and bill for that treatment. I remained ethical and honest, and I lost more than one contract for not bending to the pressure to pad billing. Unfortunately, this is only the tip of the iceberg. I believe that eliminating fraud alone would go a long way toward extending the life of the Medicare Program. We seniors certainly do need it. If this keeps up, our children and grandchildren will have to bear the costs, and I feel very badly about this.
I agree with this. I suppose you know by now that I don't affiliate with any groups whether that be social, civic, political, or religous. Since summer I have returned to my Dad's church and have been invited to join or as they say "move my membership". I told the Pastor that I am a member of the "Family of GOD" and that is good enough for me and I will keep coming so long as I am not badgered.

I respect him enough that I don't stand up in the middle of his sermon and publicly disagree with some points but I have disagreed in private. Even a few of his sermons has come around to my way of thinking in that many of the so-called "rules" of the various denominations are nothng more than to maintain social conformity of the clique and have little to nothing to do with worship of GOD.
Please

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

So nobody really cares

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this. I suppose you know by now that I don't affiliate with any groups whether that be social, civic, political, or religous. Since summer I have returned to my Dad's church and have been invited to join or as they say "move my membership". I told the Pastor that I am a member of the "Family of GOD" and that is good enough for me and I will keep coming so long as I am not badgered.
I respect him enough that I don't stand up in the middle of his sermon and publicly disagree with some points but I have disagreed in private. Even a few of his sermons has come around to my way of thinking in that many of the so-called "rules" of the various denominations are nothng more than to maintain social conformity of the clique and have little to nothing to do with worship of GOD.
You have it right, AW. Time for Stein and me to take our daily power nap. Stein has a new thing to tell me it's time. He grabs his favorite dog toy and jumps on the bed with it. He may be regressing..imagine a dog wanting to sleep with a comfort toy. Talk with you all later.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur,
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UGt5H3_ygdQXX
BIG BANG THEORY CAST SING SOFT KITTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Love that show. When I hear them singing that I think of Teddy and Imposter...hahaha
Thank you AB, hilarious. Ahahahah. I hadn't heard it sung before.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all greatly in need of "soft kitty."
You got that right. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Please wrote:
So nobody really cares
Yes they do. You need some soft kitty and you know it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree AW, and tell the Rev. that dog will eat crayons if he wants to.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it right, AW. Time for Stein and me to take our daily power nap. Stein has a new thing to tell me it's time. He grabs his favorite dog toy and jumps on the bed with it. He may be regressing..imagine a dog wanting to sleep with a comfort toy. Talk with you all later.
We already had our power nap and thinking about what to fix for supper, that would be dinner for the high brows LOL It is not that unusual for the dog to want a comfort toy. Mine has his own special 3 foot square blanket. I should have named him "Linus" lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree AW, and tell the Rev. that dog will eat crayons if he wants to.
I think the Rev already knows that we 2 are an independant bunch. The first time we went, the dog jumped out of the truck and took a whizz on the preacher's tires. LOL
second shot

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
For Sybil,
RFK Jr. says lone gunman not solely responsible for assassination of President Kennedy
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/12/rf...
it's pretty obvious that JFK got shot from the front and/or side if you look at the way his head jerked backwards on the second shot.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Rev already knows that we 2 are an independant bunch. The first time we went, the dog jumped out of the truck and took a whizz on the preacher's tires. LOL
I would say so. Dog was just telling him up front what he thought, before he even got started. LOL.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

second shot wrote:
<quoted text>
it's pretty obvious that JFK got shot from the front and/or side if you look at the way his head jerked backwards on the second shot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-r0JojdpJoIXX
You are right there. I never believed it was one man. Lots of info out there now in our www world. I just don't know if I believe it was the Mob or the CIA, or both. I do believe there was a coverup. Always have, that is why I am always interested in your posts...most of them. lol

I seen this on a no nonsense friend of mine's facebook page. I thought of you and watched it. Here is what I seen:

Several news medias are featured in this report with clips that make you ask questions...like why all the deceit in evidence and where are all the videos of panic etc...all kids have cells now videotaping everything...

The gun taken from the trunk in that news reel does look like a shotgun and not an assault weapon. Couldn't even be definitive on what or how many guns. That girl's father in the video laughing one minute prior to the interview and his facebook page of donations timeline is questionable. The CNN interview with Anderson is weird too. I know being a parent if something like that happened, I would still be sedated two days later, not all made up and smiling, doing interviews. These scenes and interviews were from all major networks too. Amazing. That medical examiner was extremely unbelievable. The FEMA/Homeland Security drill scheduled the same day is suspicious. When they did the National Earthquake Drill prior to the 200th anniversary of the Madrid Fault disaster, I wondered if they knew it would blow and that was a front for being ready without alarming people. Glad it wasn't. The RIP Victoria Soto FB created 4 days prior is crazy like the one for the little girl's family. And all those sites created before the shooting for Sandy Hook donations is suspicious.

So many unexplained discrepencies. Makes you wonder.

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
2,438,113 VIEWERS
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Just finished listening to Wille Nelson doing "Precious Memories" on Youtube while I was doing my dishes.

Una.. too close to the 3rd Wednesday for any meat so I just had a salad and baked potato. So there were not many dishes. LOL
LISTEN

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How brief is this? I DONT LISTEN or take directions for you.
tomorrow I command you to go let your dog out, feed your chickens, take a nap, and cook a meal in your cast iron skillet, got it?
Suzie Q

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Hockory
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

LISTEN wrote:
<quoted text>
tomorrow I command you to go let your dog out, feed your chickens, take a nap, and cook a meal in your cast iron skillet, got it?
Nope not now, not ever. I will do some of those things because I enjoy it but your commands are worthless, small one with the big ego.
big ego

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not now, not ever. I will do some of those things because I enjoy it but your commands are worthless, small one with the big ego.
you are one grumpy old feller wolf, no sense of humor whatsoever, no wonder you live alone, no one could stand to live with you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

big ego wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one grumpy old feller wolf, no sense of humor whatsoever, no wonder you live alone, no one could stand to live with you.
I am not grumpy at all and I live alone by choice after the wife passed away. I know several people that would love to come live here in the peaceful, seclusion. I just have no use for people that constantly try to belittle others and elevate themselves based on their academic achievements yet have little to no common sense. Now bug off an post your nonsemse and ignore mine. I have as much freedom to post here as you do.
Emilie Parker

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right there. I never believed it was one man. Lots of info out there now in our www world. I just don't know if I believe it was the Mob or the CIA, or both. I do believe there was a coverup. Always have, that is why I am always interested in your posts...most of them. lol
I seen this on a no nonsense friend of mine's facebook page. I thought of you and watched it. Here is what I seen:
Several news medias are featured in this report with clips that make you ask questions...like why all the deceit in evidence and where are all the videos of panic etc...all kids have cells now videotaping everything...
The gun taken from the trunk in that news reel does look like a shotgun and not an assault weapon. Couldn't even be definitive on what or how many guns. That girl's father in the video laughing one minute prior to the interview and his facebook page of donations timeline is questionable. The CNN interview with Anderson is weird too. I know being a parent if something like that happened, I would still be sedated two days later, not all made up and smiling, doing interviews. These scenes and interviews were from all major networks too. Amazing. That medical examiner was extremely unbelievable. The FEMA/Homeland Security drill scheduled the same day is suspicious. When they did the National Earthquake Drill prior to the 200th anniversary of the Madrid Fault disaster, I wondered if they knew it would blow and that was a front for being ready without alarming people. Glad it wasn't. The RIP Victoria Soto FB created 4 days prior is crazy like the one for the little girl's family. And all those sites created before the shooting for Sandy Hook donations is suspicious.
So many unexplained discrepencies. Makes you wonder.
The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
2,438,113 VIEWERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wx9GxXYKx_8XX
check out this video

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info