Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,736

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82165 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know lala, maybe it's like the hoochie coochie show I went to that time, You had to be 18 to get in, I was only 16 but they gladly took my dollar and let me in with no questions asked. LOL. I'll never forget the carnival announcer.....hoochie coochie, red hot burleske, for men 18-80, if your under 18 you wouldn't understand it, if you're over 80 God knows you can't stand it. LOL.
LOL

Location hidden

#82166 Jan 14, 2013
That cat story is something else! Saw that on the news the other day. Poor little thing, walking all those miles.

Location hidden

#82167 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope it isn't something worse than the flu. The puppy reports were so funny.
That's not like Hempburn to go AWOL. If he were planning a trip or coming down with the flu, he would probably have mentioned it. Hope something bad did not happen.

Location hidden

#82168 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that "Little Egypt".. She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile, step right up, one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar. LOL
"Come Home, Little Egypt"

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82169 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that "Little Egypt".. She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile, step right up, one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar. LOL
LOL, worse than that AW. Two of them, when they dropped those slinky dresses to the floor, they were only wearing a smile and a pair of "well hello sailor high heels". We were all in high school. One of the redneck idiots with us had little enough sense to hop up on stage with them, grabbing with both hands. Did they ever put on a show with that dummy. LOL. The rest of us were backed up in the tent as far as we could get. The tent was next to the area where the horse show was going on. The odor of horse poop mixed with some of hoochie mamas not so well washed body parts wasn't pleasant at all. LOL.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82170 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact of the matter is; The Jews could not carry out the death penalty. Pontius Pilate wanted to release Jesus after whipping him. The Jews cried mightly to release Barabas unto them and crucify this man called Jesus. It was customary to release one prisoner, the Jews did the picking, not the Romans.
hahahahahahaaaa, wow. did you really take all of your knowledge from "passion of the christ"? Lord help us!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82171 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only teasing you, AB. But some of those sites are like the "bird" thread, in that they have evolved to include more diverse topics. Oh, you can find idiots on that thread, just as we have a few haters on ours, that drop in from time to time. But bottom line is that, I WAS only kidding. As I said once before, the problem with comunication via computer, is that you only have the words to express meaning, and that can result in misunderstanding. If I recall correctly, only about 20% of communication is words. The rest of it is gestural, vocal emphasis, tone of voice, facial expression, etc.
You are right about communication. I know you were teasing. You are not a mean spirited person. I knew that before ever emailing or talking to you.:)

Location hidden

#82172 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You had no secret with me. I saw your name on the index the other day, so I went to see the kitty cat and now I know which party you don't agree with. LOL
You're partly right, but I actually don't agree with either party. My affinity is for the Libertarians, but they are too small to ever win an election. Boy are you smart!! LOL
What bothers me is that the debt in our country is skyrocketing. I'm afraid that this is going to bankrupt our country. I'm all for giving a helping hand to those who need it, but when you see someone buying beer and cigarettes with an EBT card, it does upset me. I also worked in hospitals and in nursing homes for many years and saw how much Medicare and Medicaid abuse there was by the facility itself. Some would extend treatment time to get more charges. Others would try to coerce therapists to work with people who had no reasonable expectation of improvement, and bill for that treatment. I remained ethical and honest, and I lost more than one contract for not bending to the pressure to pad billing. Unfortunately, this is only the tip of the iceberg. I believe that eliminating fraud alone would go a long way toward extending the life of the Medicare Program. We seniors certainly do need it. If this keeps up, our children and grandchildren will have to bear the costs, and I feel very badly about this.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82173 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaaaa, wow. did you really take all of your knowledge from "passion of the christ"? Lord help us!
I take all of my information on this subject from The Holy Scriptures. I do not use reference from any movie, Youtube flick or copy and paste schitt. The Mel Gibson movie was over done in a few places, according to Holy writ.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82174 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
"Come Home, Little Egypt"
Lala, I sure didn't want to take either of those two home to meet mama. LOL.
W KY Girl

Hazel Crest, IL

#82175 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the bible, Jesus Christ being crucified was the plan from the beginning. That is the reason He came, to die for the sins of the world. The Jews who had Jesus Killed were nothing but a pawn in the hands of God. You might say God killed Jesus and Jesus volunteered.
Acts 2:23 this Man (Jesus),delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?
...be back later.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82176 Jan 14, 2013
AW, it seems that just about everyone is wanting to see the soft kitty these days.

Location hidden

#82177 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
AW, it seems that just about everyone is wanting to see the soft kitty these days.
We are all greatly in need of "soft kitty."
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82178 Jan 14, 2013
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur,
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr

BIG BANG THEORY CAST SING SOFT KITTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Love that show. When I hear them singing that I think of Teddy and Imposter...hahaha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82179 Jan 14, 2013
Another good video.

Deer stuck on ice as coyote drools

A deer gets stuck on a frozen lake while several people and a lone coyote watch him struggle. KMGH reports.

http://www.cnn.com/video/...

I love all the rescue stories and videos.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82180 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You're partly right, but I actually don't agree with either party. My affinity is for the Libertarians, but they are too small to ever win an election. Boy are you smart!! LOL
What bothers me is that the debt in our country is skyrocketing. I'm afraid that this is going to bankrupt our country. I'm all for giving a helping hand to those who need it, but when you see someone buying beer and cigarettes with an EBT card, it does upset me. I also worked in hospitals and in nursing homes for many years and saw how much Medicare and Medicaid abuse there was by the facility itself. Some would extend treatment time to get more charges. Others would try to coerce therapists to work with people who had no reasonable expectation of improvement, and bill for that treatment. I remained ethical and honest, and I lost more than one contract for not bending to the pressure to pad billing. Unfortunately, this is only the tip of the iceberg. I believe that eliminating fraud alone would go a long way toward extending the life of the Medicare Program. We seniors certainly do need it. If this keeps up, our children and grandchildren will have to bear the costs, and I feel very badly about this.
I agree with this. I suppose you know by now that I don't affiliate with any groups whether that be social, civic, political, or religous. Since summer I have returned to my Dad's church and have been invited to join or as they say "move my membership". I told the Pastor that I am a member of the "Family of GOD" and that is good enough for me and I will keep coming so long as I am not badgered.

I respect him enough that I don't stand up in the middle of his sermon and publicly disagree with some points but I have disagreed in private. Even a few of his sermons has come around to my way of thinking in that many of the so-called "rules" of the various denominations are nothng more than to maintain social conformity of the clique and have little to nothing to do with worship of GOD.
Please

Duluth, GA

#82181 Jan 14, 2013
So nobody really cares

Location hidden

#82182 Jan 14, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this. I suppose you know by now that I don't affiliate with any groups whether that be social, civic, political, or religous. Since summer I have returned to my Dad's church and have been invited to join or as they say "move my membership". I told the Pastor that I am a member of the "Family of GOD" and that is good enough for me and I will keep coming so long as I am not badgered.
I respect him enough that I don't stand up in the middle of his sermon and publicly disagree with some points but I have disagreed in private. Even a few of his sermons has come around to my way of thinking in that many of the so-called "rules" of the various denominations are nothng more than to maintain social conformity of the clique and have little to nothing to do with worship of GOD.
You have it right, AW. Time for Stein and me to take our daily power nap. Stein has a new thing to tell me it's time. He grabs his favorite dog toy and jumps on the bed with it. He may be regressing..imagine a dog wanting to sleep with a comfort toy. Talk with you all later.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82183 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur,
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UGt5H3_ygdQXX
BIG BANG THEORY CAST SING SOFT KITTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Love that show. When I hear them singing that I think of Teddy and Imposter...hahaha
Thank you AB, hilarious. Ahahahah. I hadn't heard it sung before.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82184 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all greatly in need of "soft kitty."
You got that right. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 10 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,611
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 132,254
Looking for A Chorkie (Dog). 1 hr Annonymous 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 1 hr LoL 6
Is Jesus a Zombie? 1 hr Mitt Romney 1
Brett 2 hr Wasted 9
teena Marie mills 2 hr Bitch 17
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 3 hr Earl 18
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info