Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,041 - 69,060 of 81,569 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know lala, maybe it's like the hoochie coochie show I went to that time, You had to be 18 to get in, I was only 16 but they gladly took my dollar and let me in with no questions asked. LOL. I'll never forget the carnival announcer.....hoochie coochie, red hot burleske, for men 18-80, if your under 18 you wouldn't understand it, if you're over 80 God knows you can't stand it. LOL.
Was that "Little Egypt".. She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile, step right up, one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar. LOL
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope it isn't something worse than the flu. The puppy reports were so funny.
Me too. I wonder if he knows his bird threader buddies are worried about him. Wish he would just drop in and let us know he is okay. I agree, I loved the puppy reports.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that "Little Egypt".. She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile, step right up, one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar. LOL
hahaha too funny
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope it isn't something worse than the flu. The puppy reports were so funny.
When I first read AB's comment, I thought she was worrying about the puppy having the flu. LOL She spoke of the puppy, then she said she hoped "he" did not have the flu. I had to re-read.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I miss Saragon too, I think of her and hubby whenever I see fishing stories.:)

This one is hilarious. What a way to catch a fish.

Watch a huge fish attempt to snack on an angler's arm

Sure, this a vertical video and yep, there's some annoying screaming, but just look at the size of that fish and imagine it trying to devour your arm. The video description says it was an angler in Florida called Ryan Reynolds who was embarrassingly caught by a fish and then had quite a time trying to shake the oversized fish finger off. Ten bucks says it was the shrieking person behind the camera that actually drove the great maneater back from whence it came.

http://now.msn.com/fish-grabs-anglers-arm-in-...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans killed Jusus, and Jesus was a Jew, you not likeing it, does not change that fact!
The fact of the matter is; The Jews could not carry out the death penalty. Pontius Pilate wanted to release Jesus after whipping him. The Jews cried mightly to release Barabas unto them and crucify this man called Jesus. It was customary to release one prisoner, the Jews did the picking, not the Romans.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good. Easy too. I don't have Hempburn's email or I would send a note to check on him.
Was I bashing the rand paul sites? Just notice some of the names on the top 4 sites on the forum, 3 being the randpaul, our bird thread we like so much. Knock yourself out. There is too much hate and disgust on those sites. But there was an interesting list from Trey Greyson about randpaul's KKK connection. I only freguent this one. Everyone to their own. There are plenty of sites on politics and religion. I avoid them all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I was only teasing you, AB. But some of those sites are like the "bird" thread, in that they have evolved to include more diverse topics. Oh, you can find idiots on that thread, just as we have a few haters on ours, that drop in from time to time. But bottom line is that, I WAS only kidding. As I said once before, the problem with comunication via computer, is that you only have the words to express meaning, and that can result in misunderstanding. If I recall correctly, only about 20% of communication is words. The rest of it is gestural, vocal emphasis, tone of voice, facial expression, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know lala, maybe it's like the hoochie coochie show I went to that time, You had to be 18 to get in, I was only 16 but they gladly took my dollar and let me in with no questions asked. LOL. I'll never forget the carnival announcer.....hoochie coochie, red hot burleske, for men 18-80, if your under 18 you wouldn't understand it, if you're over 80 God knows you can't stand it. LOL.
LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

That cat story is something else! Saw that on the news the other day. Poor little thing, walking all those miles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not like Hempburn to go AWOL. If he were planning a trip or coming down with the flu, he would probably have mentioned it. Hope something bad did not happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Come Home, Little Egypt"

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, worse than that AW. Two of them, when they dropped those slinky dresses to the floor, they were only wearing a smile and a pair of "well hello sailor high heels". We were all in high school. One of the redneck idiots with us had little enough sense to hop up on stage with them, grabbing with both hands. Did they ever put on a show with that dummy. LOL. The rest of us were backed up in the tent as far as we could get. The tent was next to the area where the horse show was going on. The odor of horse poop mixed with some of hoochie mamas not so well washed body parts wasn't pleasant at all. LOL.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact of the matter is; The Jews could not carry out the death penalty. Pontius Pilate wanted to release Jesus after whipping him. The Jews cried mightly to release Barabas unto them and crucify this man called Jesus. It was customary to release one prisoner, the Jews did the picking, not the Romans.
hahahahahahaaaa, wow. did you really take all of your knowledge from "passion of the christ"? Lord help us!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only teasing you, AB. But some of those sites are like the "bird" thread, in that they have evolved to include more diverse topics. Oh, you can find idiots on that thread, just as we have a few haters on ours, that drop in from time to time. But bottom line is that, I WAS only kidding. As I said once before, the problem with comunication via computer, is that you only have the words to express meaning, and that can result in misunderstanding. If I recall correctly, only about 20% of communication is words. The rest of it is gestural, vocal emphasis, tone of voice, facial expression, etc.
You are right about communication. I know you were teasing. You are not a mean spirited person. I knew that before ever emailing or talking to you.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You had no secret with me. I saw your name on the index the other day, so I went to see the kitty cat and now I know which party you don't agree with. LOL
You're partly right, but I actually don't agree with either party. My affinity is for the Libertarians, but they are too small to ever win an election. Boy are you smart!! LOL
What bothers me is that the debt in our country is skyrocketing. I'm afraid that this is going to bankrupt our country. I'm all for giving a helping hand to those who need it, but when you see someone buying beer and cigarettes with an EBT card, it does upset me. I also worked in hospitals and in nursing homes for many years and saw how much Medicare and Medicaid abuse there was by the facility itself. Some would extend treatment time to get more charges. Others would try to coerce therapists to work with people who had no reasonable expectation of improvement, and bill for that treatment. I remained ethical and honest, and I lost more than one contract for not bending to the pressure to pad billing. Unfortunately, this is only the tip of the iceberg. I believe that eliminating fraud alone would go a long way toward extending the life of the Medicare Program. We seniors certainly do need it. If this keeps up, our children and grandchildren will have to bear the costs, and I feel very badly about this.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaaaa, wow. did you really take all of your knowledge from "passion of the christ"? Lord help us!
I take all of my information on this subject from The Holy Scriptures. I do not use reference from any movie, Youtube flick or copy and paste schitt. The Mel Gibson movie was over done in a few places, according to Holy writ.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
"Come Home, Little Egypt"
Lala, I sure didn't want to take either of those two home to meet mama. LOL.
W KY Girl

Melvin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the bible, Jesus Christ being crucified was the plan from the beginning. That is the reason He came, to die for the sins of the world. The Jews who had Jesus Killed were nothing but a pawn in the hands of God. You might say God killed Jesus and Jesus volunteered.
Acts 2:23 this Man (Jesus),delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?
...be back later.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AW, it seems that just about everyone is wanting to see the soft kitty these days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
AW, it seems that just about everyone is wanting to see the soft kitty these days.
We are all greatly in need of "soft kitty."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 min oscar 16,116
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min DemocRATS is a Zombie 146,185
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 48 min terri 26,184
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr shew 1,014
Stivers Center fixes 2 hr City Slicker 26
Maggie Mills is on meth really bad she has sore... 2 hr Georgie 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••