Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,450)

Showing posts 68,981 - 69,000 of81,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ALL

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really sad Sybil. You can't get anyone to discuss your numb nuttery with you, now you are answering your own posts.
I will agree with you on one thing Sybil. I have never believed that man has landed on the Moon, walked there, then got in their landing device, took off and landed back on Earth. I think most of it was staged in a desert area.
ALL of it was staged.
Just like 9/11 was staged.
The Connecticut and Colorado massacres were staged.
Oklahoma City bombing was staged.
...and so on and so forth...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right, there are no crickets out in the winter, it's really quiet without them isn't it? Bedtime for me, maybe we can continue our discussion tomorrow on why the government is lying to us about this? If they can lie about something this big, then what else are they capable of lying about? In short...everything.
Good night
Good night Sybil. You are right, it's 12:06 here in Southern Ky. I've been going since 5:30 this morning.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Is Sybil also Alcoholic Lady ?
Could be. Sybil has several personalaties. He is definately obsessed with crickets if this tells you anything. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Good night bird turds. Fartman out.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the computing power of an IBM mainframe computer of 1969 compared to today's iPad? how about compared to the supercomputers of today?
Around 6 million instructions per second in 1969, up to 25 million per second by 1985 when the first PCs became popular. An Ipad is still not that powerful but are great for internet searches but just do not have the raw, high volume computing power of 30 years ago.

No one other than you would compare an Ipad with an IBM mainframe. That would be comparable to using an 18 wheel Kenworth to haul a bushel of apples, or try to haul enough I-beams to build a bridge in the back of my old pickup truck. Absolutely silly, similar to some of your other assumptions.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Perhaps you folks need to research the difference between solid rocket fuel and liquid such as used in airplanes and automobiles. Or the amount required to break through the atmosphere into an orbit where very little of the fuel is needed and the rockets are only fired periodically.

Sybil, I for one am not up late or early researching your internet and Youtube proposals. I know full well that the City landfill exists and is full of trash and things that may harm me, but I do not spend hours on end just laying around in it.

You would do well to know what the H E double toothpicks you are really talking about before you go off and believe everything you see on the internet.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

There is just no way that any one human brain can be an "expert" on everything and all they can do is throw out copy-paste material to prove their intelligence, which only proves their lack of common sense.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Goodmorning, members of the Dead Bird Society.

Interesting 'catch up' this morning. And I'm still not caught up on this thread. Only on cup one of old Joe... When the cobwebs clear, I'll check out some of those links/theories.

BTW: Went from turning the A/C on day before yesterday to turning the heat on today. What's going on here? Running the A/C during the month of January?? In Kentucky, no less?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh wow, it's chilly. I knew it would be. Anyone ready to go to Hawaii and sit on the beach??
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Computers: Raw computing power has not changed all that much, what has changed are advances in cramming similar amounts of power into a smaller space and making it more portable and therefore more popular among the general public. One can now get about the same amount of raw power in a portable IPAD size device that would have once required a large environmentally controlled room. Speed of electrical circuitry (the driving force) is the same as always. Electrical current will only move so fast. Micro-chips and micro-circuitry is a definite outgrowth of space technology.

Significant advances have been achieved in input- output media. In the old days computers could out-perform the input-output speeds and something called "buffering" was employed. The I-O devices would throw out big blobs and while the computers were segmenting the blobs and processing the individual pieces, the I-O devices would be refilling the buffer. Because of the speed of the computer versus the I-O devices, multitasking was implemented to allow for several processes to be performed at the same or almost the same time.

End of Lesson. LOL
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Oh wow, it's chilly. I knew it would be. Anyone ready to go to Hawaii and sit on the beach??
All packed and ready ,anytime , the beach is involved.. Great Day your Way.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Who is paying? LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

its not just the birds! My family has been sick almost nonstop for 4 months and we are very clean people who usually never get sick!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
its not just the birds! My family has been sick almost nonstop for 4 months and we are very clean people who usually never get sick!
You can be very clean, but still get sick. It's nearly impossible to avoid a highly communicable virus, unless you employed an isolation room or stayed in the middle of nowhere and did not come into contact with other people. That's probably why AW stays so healthy. LOL
Congratulations

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Hope your happy I'm not strong enough to get up from this every piece of integrity I had left is gone .

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Good morning, everyone. Looks like it is starting to clear up a bit. A fat bluejay is sitting in a tree just outside my window. It looks like he's got a big berry in his beak. Wonder where he got that, this time of year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

what was the point in evern reponding to that? hahaha
W KY Girl

Union Grove, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
what was the point in evern reponding to that? hahaha
Is your name as in "ku klux klan kentucky"?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Perhaps you folks need to research the difference between solid rocket fuel and liquid such as used in airplanes and automobiles. Or the amount required to break through the atmosphere into an orbit where very little of the fuel is needed and the rockets are only fired periodically.
Sybil, I for one am not up late or early researching your internet and Youtube proposals. I know full well that the City landfill exists and is full of trash and things that may harm me, but I do not spend hours on end just laying around in it.
You would do well to know what the H E double toothpicks you are really talking about before you go off and believe everything you see on the internet.
Lol AW, I must say your second paragraph is not only hilarious but an excellent comparisson of the landfill and internet garbage. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name as in "ku klux klan kentucky"?
no comment ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,981 - 69,000 of81,208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 min Smart Kids Go To College 922
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 122,810
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Le Cry Baby Is Stupid 138,739
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 29 min BIG_STEVIE 16,030
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 1 hr jimmy 30
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 1 hr family 24
License plate number 613-LHN 2 hr Gator 8 5
Corey vs. Collins 15 hr Charley 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••