Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,630

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
agree on one thing

Richmond, KY

#82074 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you on one thing Sybil. I have never believed that man has landed on the Moon, walked there, then got in their landing device, took off and landed back on Earth. I think most of it was staged in a desert area.
very good, maybe this is something we can talk about without insulting one another. In fact, I think you have probably done the research on this so why don't you present the evidence that convinced you that the moon landing was a hoax and let's share our research with the rest of the bird threaders.
agree on one thing

Richmond, KY

#82075 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong guess Sybil, no GED. Why would I want to drop out of high school? The only horse's ass is you Sybil. You just can't accept the fact that I am smarter than you. I don't back up my posts with lame copy & paste articles and Youtube flicks. I'm not playing anything, I am who I am. Some people I like and some I don't. Am I supposed to be nice to you, Sybil? I think you just need to put on your big girl panties and get over yourself. You definately aren't going to solve the worlds problems.
I'm not here to compete with you on intelligence, however, I am waiting for you to show some intelligence and perhaps talking about the moon landing hoax will give you that opportunity. So go ahead, the stage is yours.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82076 Jan 13, 2013
R Evolution wrote:
How the Controllers Use Religion, Money, Politics, and Education to Enslave Our Souls
http://www.riseearth.com/2013/01/how-controll...
A good read with lots of interesting links for those of you who are awake.
Sure Sybil, I am under full control of the controllers. I chose my own religious convictions, never had enough money to be concerned about, believe all politicians are liars and crooks, if sex education had been taught when I was in school, I would have excelled. I could give a complete upskirt description of every hot looking girl in my classes.

I don't even have to look. If someone read your recommended sites, they would most likely be asleep within minutes.
rocket fuel

Richmond, KY

#82077 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really sad Sybil. You can't get anyone to discuss your numb nuttery with you, now you are answering your own posts.
I will agree with you on one thing Sybil. I have never believed that man has landed on the Moon, walked there, then got in their landing device, took off and landed back on Earth. I think most of it was staged in a desert area.
here is something to ponder...think about how much rocket fuel was required to launch from earth and go 250,000 miles to get to the moon. So how much fuel do you think was required for the lunar module to launch from the moon to make that return trip back to earth and where was that fuel stored. Surely if the recent probe crashed into the moon then the moon's gravitational pull was significant even at 1/6th of the earth's gravity that it should require at least 1/6th of the amount of fuel it took to take off from the earth, so where was that fuel? I'm curious to see what you have found in your research regarding this matter.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82078 Jan 13, 2013
agree on one thing wrote:
<quoted text>
very good, maybe this is something we can talk about without insulting one another. In fact, I think you have probably done the research on this so why don't you present the evidence that convinced you that the moon landing was a hoax and let's share our research with the rest of the bird threaders.
Actually I haven't researched it. Common sense has taught me that if it took a three stage rocket to put the lunar landing craft into outer space, using no telling how many gallons of fuel, then that in comparrison a small vessel to travel 840,000 miles to the Moon, use retro rockets to land, sit there for exploration, fire it's own rocket engines, take off, travel another 840,000 miles back to earth and have a darn near perfect landing in the ocean. I don't think so. The craft wasn't really all that big. I wonder where they stopped to refuel? Even modern day airplanes even require refueling in mid air if they don't land for fuel. I think it was just a hoax to beat Russia, as if they were going to get there anyway. LOL.
silence

Richmond, KY

#82079 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Sybil, I am under full control of the controllers. I chose my own religious convictions, never had enough money to be concerned about, believe all politicians are liars and crooks, if sex education had been taught when I was in school, I would have excelled. I could give a complete upskirt description of every hot looking girl in my classes.
I don't even have to look. If someone read your recommended sites, they would most likely be asleep within minutes.
I think the silence on this usually busy thread is a pretty good indication that most of the regular posters here (except you of course) are reading my recommended sites. Shhh listen...do you hear the crickets?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82080 Jan 13, 2013
rocket fuel wrote:
<quoted text>
here is something to ponder...think about how much rocket fuel was required to launch from earth and go 250,000 miles to get to the moon. So how much fuel do you think was required for the lunar module to launch from the moon to make that return trip back to earth and where was that fuel stored. Surely if the recent probe crashed into the moon then the moon's gravitational pull was significant even at 1/6th of the earth's gravity that it should require at least 1/6th of the amount of fuel it took to take off from the earth, so where was that fuel? I'm curious to see what you have found in your research regarding this matter.
We must have been typing at the same time, same line of thinking though. I don't know where I came up with 840,000. Could be one of the other planets. I used to keep up with astronomy, but not much anymore.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82081 Jan 13, 2013
silence wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the silence on this usually busy thread is a pretty good indication that most of the regular posters here (except you of course) are reading my recommended sites. Shhh listen...do you hear the crickets?
Sorry, not hearing the crickets either.
Van Allen

Richmond, KY

#82082 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I haven't researched it. Common sense has taught me that if it took a three stage rocket to put the lunar landing craft into outer space, using no telling how many gallons of fuel, then that in comparrison a small vessel to travel 840,000 miles to the Moon, use retro rockets to land, sit there for exploration, fire it's own rocket engines, take off, travel another 840,000 miles back to earth and have a darn near perfect landing in the ocean. I don't think so. The craft wasn't really all that big. I wonder where they stopped to refuel? Even modern day airplanes even require refueling in mid air if they don't land for fuel. I think it was just a hoax to beat Russia, as if they were going to get there anyway. LOL.
The Russians already knew they couldn't get to the moon simply on account of the Van Allen radiation belt, never mind the fuel requirements. I'm pretty sure they don't believe the moon landing hoax either.
crickets

Richmond, KY

#82084 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not hearing the crickets either.
you're right, there are no crickets out in the winter, it's really quiet without them isn't it? Bedtime for me, maybe we can continue our discussion tomorrow on why the government is lying to us about this? If they can lie about something this big, then what else are they capable of lying about? In short...everything.
Good night

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82085 Jan 13, 2013
Van Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Russians already knew they couldn't get to the moon simply on account of the Van Allen radiation belt, never mind the fuel requirements. I'm pretty sure they don't believe the moon landing hoax either.
I'm sure the Russians knew they couldn't nor any other nation either, so they just let the Moon race slide. There is no way the Moon landing vessel could have carried that much conventional rocket fuel.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

#82087 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Is Sybil also Alcoholic Lady ?
man are you hurting for attention jumping around all these posts, get a hobby like solatire or drawing pictures or something but give your keyboard a rest,
ALL

Richmond, KY

#82088 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really sad Sybil. You can't get anyone to discuss your numb nuttery with you, now you are answering your own posts.
ALL of it was staged.
Just like 9/11 was staged.
The Connecticut and Colorado massacres were staged.
Oklahoma City bombing was staged.
...and so on and so forth...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82089 Jan 13, 2013
crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right, there are no crickets out in the winter, it's really quiet without them isn't it? Bedtime for me, maybe we can continue our discussion tomorrow on why the government is lying to us about this? If they can lie about something this big, then what else are they capable of lying about? In short...everything.
Good night
Good night Sybil. You are right, it's 12:06 here in Southern Ky. I've been going since 5:30 this morning.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82090 Jan 13, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Is Sybil also Alcoholic Lady ?
Could be. Sybil has several personalaties. He is definately obsessed with crickets if this tells you anything. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82091 Jan 13, 2013
Good night bird turds. Fartman out.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82092 Jan 13, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the computing power of an IBM mainframe computer of 1969 compared to today's iPad? how about compared to the supercomputers of today?
Around 6 million instructions per second in 1969, up to 25 million per second by 1985 when the first PCs became popular. An Ipad is still not that powerful but are great for internet searches but just do not have the raw, high volume computing power of 30 years ago.

No one other than you would compare an Ipad with an IBM mainframe. That would be comparable to using an 18 wheel Kenworth to haul a bushel of apples, or try to haul enough I-beams to build a bridge in the back of my old pickup truck. Absolutely silly, similar to some of your other assumptions.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82093 Jan 14, 2013
Perhaps you folks need to research the difference between solid rocket fuel and liquid such as used in airplanes and automobiles. Or the amount required to break through the atmosphere into an orbit where very little of the fuel is needed and the rockets are only fired periodically.

Sybil, I for one am not up late or early researching your internet and Youtube proposals. I know full well that the City landfill exists and is full of trash and things that may harm me, but I do not spend hours on end just laying around in it.

You would do well to know what the H E double toothpicks you are really talking about before you go off and believe everything you see on the internet.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82094 Jan 14, 2013
There is just no way that any one human brain can be an "expert" on everything and all they can do is throw out copy-paste material to prove their intelligence, which only proves their lack of common sense.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#82095 Jan 14, 2013
Goodmorning, members of the Dead Bird Society.

Interesting 'catch up' this morning. And I'm still not caught up on this thread. Only on cup one of old Joe... When the cobwebs clear, I'll check out some of those links/theories.

BTW: Went from turning the A/C on day before yesterday to turning the heat on today. What's going on here? Running the A/C during the month of January?? In Kentucky, no less?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Neither 4,364
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 14 min fiinders fee 4
who is the best carpenter on stinking 22 min knows 2
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 26 min interesting 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min ChromiuMan 130,992
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
Kfc 7 hr Jack 12
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 9 hr Limbertwig 70
Henson Hollow 11 hr live in the holler 10
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search