Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,841 - 68,860 of 81,565 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Doesn't this just make you want to puke a little in your mouth?? Here is another more informative link:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/return...
~~ The pharmacy worker, Dustin McDonald, said that the customer claimed that he purchased the enemas for his mother, but “she no longer needed them,” according to a Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office report.
When the suspicious McDonald decided to “check the box of enemas to be sure that they were not tampered with,” he “observed that all the enemas were used.” The worker also noticed that,“the unknown white male…re-glued the bottom of the box so that it appeared that it had not been opened.”
McDonald then opened three other six-pack enema boxes on the store’s shelves and found that “all the enemas in each of the 3 boxes were previously used,” deputies noted. An analysis of the used products revealed that,“fecal matter was located on some of the returned enema bottles.”~~
Makes me think more about somebody should poke those enemas down their throat. Some people, what can you say.

It's 66'F and raining here. Good nap day.
Nerd info: a year ago for the month of December I averaged using 48.8 kilowatts per day. This past December the average was 35.2 kilowatts per day.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Girl, it's so foggy here right now that I had to go out and make sure my woods weren't on fire. This is the strangest weather I've ever seen.. Eerie out there as a matter of fact. Makes me feel like it's the wee hours of the morning, but the clock say it's 3:00 in the afternoon.

It's a "Twilight Zone" kind of feeling today.. And I don't like it, hahah.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I just realized something.. I might be in cloud cover beings as I sit on a mountain top over here. DUH. It's probably low clouds that I'm in the midst of. I'm in the midst of the mist...

Bwwwahahahahahahaha!

Enjoy this:
The "Twilight Zone" theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I just realized something.. I might be in cloud cover beings as I sit on a mountain top over here. DUH. It's probably low clouds that I'm in the midst of. I'm in the midst of the mist...
Bwwwahahahahahahaha!
Enjoy this:
The "Twilight Zone" theme.
HAHA Nope, early one morning (still dark out) years ago it was so foggy here that when I cracked the back door open to check it out some fog rolled into the house! It scared the crap out of me! I jumped back like something tried to grab me! It was funny AFTER I realized what had happened. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful, but what nice things did you seen when you arrived at Grand Central?!!!LOL
It was quite a week of cultural change for an old country fellow. In Chicago, I ate at a restaurant with the walls loaded with photos of gangsters and their molls. I looked and planned to "duck" if an old car showed up with guys wearing black suits and black and white wing tip shoes and packing sub-machine guns. LOL

The hotel looked much like the old 1890s one that Richard Boone stayed in as Paladin in "Have Gun will Travel", complete with a claw foot tub.

The train went through Amish country in Pa. and then along the beauty of the Hudson River and through a tunnel into Harlem, where I was glad to be on the train. LOL It did please me that even in Harlem, I could see a few floral boxes sitting in the windows of some of the tenements even though the streets were lined with trash and filth.

IN N.Y., I ate at a real Italian restuarant with old wait staff that could not even speak English. I just pointed at something and it turned out to be good and did not make me sick. To this day I have no idea what I ate. LOL I took a hansom cab from Mama Mia's back to the hotel instead of a regular cab. I did not dare walk down 42nd street. I had walked there in day light but it was dark by the time I had eaten.

Oh course at Grand Central, I saw the hookers, run away kids laying in doorways, street bums, trash, and rats. In the evening, I mixed with the "High Brows" and went to a Broadway play with George C. Scott playing the role of Willie Loman in Arthur Miller's "Death of a Salesman".

I was glad to get back home and eat pinto beans and cornbread and onions. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Girl, it's so foggy here right now that I had to go out and make sure my woods weren't on fire. This is the strangest weather I've ever seen.. Eerie out there as a matter of fact. Makes me feel like it's the wee hours of the morning, but the clock say it's 3:00 in the afternoon.
It's a "Twilight Zone" kind of feeling today.. And I don't like it, hahah.
I know how yo feel about the weather. I feel the same way. Can't wake up today. Been sleeping on and off round the clock for about a week now. It is not like me at all. Just woke up a little while ago, did some chores, now I'm ready for sleep again. Strange for me.
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

"A Taste of History" is on KET. That old man is workin' that cast iron!!! LOL
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

...the history lesson today is on Paul Revere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It was quite a week of cultural change for an old country fellow. In Chicago, I ate at a restaurant with the walls loaded with photos of gangsters and their molls. I looked and planned to "duck" if an old car showed up with guys wearing black suits and black and white wing tip shoes and packing sub-machine guns. LOL
The hotel looked much like the old 1890s one that Richard Boone stayed in as Paladin in "Have Gun will Travel", complete with a claw foot tub.
The train went through Amish country in Pa. and then along the beauty of the Hudson River and through a tunnel into Harlem, where I was glad to be on the train. LOL It did please me that even in Harlem, I could see a few floral boxes sitting in the windows of some of the tenements even though the streets were lined with trash and filth.
IN N.Y., I ate at a real Italian restuarant with old wait staff that could not even speak English. I just pointed at something and it turned out to be good and did not make me sick. To this day I have no idea what I ate. LOL I took a hansom cab from Mama Mia's back to the hotel instead of a regular cab. I did not dare walk down 42nd street. I had walked there in day light but it was dark by the time I had eaten.
Oh course at Grand Central, I saw the hookers, run away kids laying in doorways, street bums, trash, and rats. In the evening, I mixed with the "High Brows" and went to a Broadway play with George C. Scott playing the role of Willie Loman in Arthur Miller's "Death of a Salesman".
I was glad to get back home and eat pinto beans and cornbread and onions. LOL
Leo and I dined at a world-famous steak house in NY called Smith and Wollensky's. The meal was very good. Bunch of pictures of celebs. on the wall. I just dug into the meal. Afterward, I asked for a cup of coffee. It was really good and I wanted another. But we were running late, so we asked for the check (Ticket down here).
I almost had a fit when I found out that the lousy cup of coffee was $5.00. It was good, but not THAT good. And that had to be about 20 years ago. I wonder what that coffee costs now. Hempburn had better not visit that place, with the coffee habit he has. It could make a person flat broke.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo and I dined at a world-famous steak house in NY called Smith and Wollensky's. The meal was very good. Bunch of pictures of celebs. on the wall. I just dug into the meal. Afterward, I asked for a cup of coffee. It was really good and I wanted another. But we were running late, so we asked for the check (Ticket down here).
I almost had a fit when I found out that the lousy cup of coffee was $5.00. It was good, but not THAT good. And that had to be about 20 years ago. I wonder what that coffee costs now. Hempburn had better not visit that place, with the coffee habit he has. It could make a person flat broke.
My story was about 30 years ago. I traveled some then setting up computer software and hardware (pre-iternet days) that data traveled over phone lines to protocol convertors and back to a large remote computer. On another trip to Houston, I was being entertained by some big shot that drove a Rolls-Royce. The meal cost $600 for 8 people and was not that good. The Rolls was a worse ride that my old Ford pickup LOL (Una would like this) I figured I would never ride in another Rolls, so I left my mark, A loud noise with a green cloud. LOL I bet UNA can't top that story hehehe

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
My story was about 30 years ago. I traveled some then setting up computer software and hardware (pre-iternet days) that data traveled over phone lines to protocol convertors and back to a large remote computer. On another trip to Houston, I was being entertained by some big shot that drove a Rolls-Royce. The meal cost $600 for 8 people and was not that good. The Rolls was a worse ride that my old Ford pickup LOL (Una would like this) I figured I would never ride in another Rolls, so I left my mark, A loud noise with a green cloud. LOL I bet UNA can't top that story hehehe
I can't top that AW. That is every farters dream, to fart in a Rolls Royce and a Bentely. Oh AW you are so fortunate. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't top that AW. That is every farters dream, to fart in a Rolls Royce and a Bentely. Oh AW you are so fortunate. LOL.
Yep, I figured I had reached the pinnacle of success with the Rolls. LOL I have never figured if "putting on airs" was holding it in or just letting it fly, but in my case I took the let it fly option since it was most likely the last ride in a Rolls LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I figured I had reached the pinnacle of success with the Rolls. LOL I have never figured if "putting on airs" was holding it in or just letting it fly, but in my case I took the let it fly option since it was most likely the last ride in a Rolls LOL
I don't blame you AW that was the chance of a lifetime. That would be a great temptation to even a closet pooter. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
...the history lesson today is on Paul Revere.
Wish we had a real life Paul Revere today...if only to warn us against Piers Morgan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you AW that was the chance of a lifetime. That would be a great temptation to even a closet pooter. LOL.
I think those cars are very ugly and only meant to impress. I could think of a lot of better ways to spend my money (if I had it).
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It is said that "actions speak louder than words", and what better action can one take to let someone know that you are not impressed, even with their Rolls-Royce LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish we had a real life Paul Revere today...if only to warn us against Piers Morgan.
The History Channel says that while Paul Revere gets the credit, there were several of those riders going from village to village.
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hal Lindsey, "Cracking the Faith Barrier"

Great message!
I am legend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that's some funny stuff. I can see you are already so attached that you will be begging them to stay, if they decide to go. LOL. Maybe you could fashion your neice a chastity belt. LOL.
Yeah, I have become attached to the little pooter and he's right in my footsteps every step I take, so I guess he's attached to me too. He's a fine boy, I dont understand how his pap can stand it without him.

He'll make a right good hand someday, big burly looking feller, never stops or even slows down till he's sleeping. I guess I'll keep them both.

I think I'll make his mammy a razor-blade belt like AW suggested, that'll put some serious discouragement on any future deadbeats. LoL
But now I know it took two of them. She'll be getting back in school next fall and working in the meantime, I wont abide by no sorriness at-all.
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth! That man irritates the heck out of me. Alex Jones acted pretty crazy in that video I posted the other day but he got my vote of approval because he dozed right over ol' arrogant Piers. lol Jones actually had his facts straight though. Who in the heck would name a kid "Piers?" His parents just wanted him to get his butt kicked. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min spaceship 129,040
john sowders 21 min Lay student 10
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min wtf 147,244
Please Ladies answer this question for me 22 min LMAO 7
Teresa Johnson and Rex 47 min City Sticker 4
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 49 min Jack 22
Barbourville online and Windstream 1 hr yep 18
New club in Barbourville? 21 hr my real name 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs